These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Burn Huola

First post First post
Author
Anslo
Scope Works
#321 - 2014-07-11 18:20:24 UTC
MAKE ME NERD

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#322 - 2014-07-11 18:23:45 UTC
Baron' Soontir Fel wrote:
Someone looks like they're not having fun.


This is my sad face http://prntscr.com/41oc3u

XD
RonPaul Rox
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#323 - 2014-07-11 18:30:58 UTC
#1 most common time for your enemies to complain that you only care about isk efficiency? When they are massively losing the isk war. These posts just tell me we are doing something right Lol

http://imgur.com/EGjYLSL

Rahelis
Doomheim
#324 - 2014-07-11 18:44:21 UTC
Day V only saw 10+% so far - sadly I have to work from time to time.

While the first weekend hits huola we have good fun blapping each other. The fights change from plex fights for % to pure extermiantion fights in and outside plexes. Look for more epic clashes to happen.


We all know it takes only 3 days to get from 0 to 100%.

So now all is about to break each others will to fight. After that the campaign will over in 2-3 days. We all now the outcome.


More and more forces come to huola from all sides - day V saw our caldari friends arriving. More POSs fired up. Now all 4 militas can give battle in huola.

Some guy here wrote something about AVNG psycho warfare (not understanding how it works) - which is our most efficient weapon.

This whole thread is nothing that AVNG psycho warfare - you guys do a great job of pushing us towards our goal.


-Christy, I like cheap and effective weapons, I love atron or punisher fights. I still favor the AK47 over most current arms.

-Crosi, I will pay you more isk (60m) when I see you in battle in a combat ship. GF today - you killed me twice, I think. After that we made 13% or so.

I want to give GF to all warriors in huola. This is EVE at its best. Never had so much fun logging in.

07 all

Rajeet Achmar
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#325 - 2014-07-11 19:00:36 UTC
Me and buttso bigends are having fun, whats wrong with you guys :P
Anslo
Scope Works
#326 - 2014-07-11 19:02:11 UTC
Screw that I just want you darn kids off our lawn.

With your rap music.

And your hipster pants.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Stalking Mantis
Brave Operations - Lollipop Division
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#327 - 2014-07-11 19:03:30 UTC
LIVE FROM HUOLA:


DIRT AND GLITTER VERSUS HUOLA LOCAL CHAT

In case you don't get this you never been to their DJ plug in and pvp channel.

Amarr Liason Officer Extraordinare -->Check Out Amarrian Vengeance/Amarr FW History from 2011 to 2014 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=352629&find=unread

Rajeet Achmar
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#328 - 2014-07-11 19:03:51 UTC
Anslo wrote:
Screw that I just want you darn kids off our lawn.

With your rap music.

And your hipster pants.


your starting to sound like ninlarra now

"my caps are older then Alexis Crane Sharvas"

White Drop
Nomads of Republic
Smile 'n' Wave
#329 - 2014-07-11 19:05:03 UTC
Rahelis wrote:
Day V only saw 10+% so far - sadly I have to work from time to time.


We all know it takes only 3 days to get from 0 to 100%.




Yeah, If you take all the sites all day. Something not going to happen in Huola.
Anslo
Scope Works
#330 - 2014-07-11 19:06:08 UTC
Rajeet Achmar wrote:
Anslo wrote:
Screw that I just want you darn kids off our lawn.

With your rap music.

And your hipster pants.


your starting to sound like ninlarra now

"my caps are older then Alexis Crane Sharvas"



Back in my day we didn't have caps. A Battleship WAS a cap.

AND WE LIKED IT.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Nameira Vanis-Tor
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#331 - 2014-07-11 20:22:28 UTC
I hope the Caldari Militia have shown up, it would be great to see them in action! So far everyone has given a good accounting for themselves. Even cool to see Black Legion and Pandemic Legion in combat as well. Biggest win so far is meeting new people on comms and in fleets.

Together we can make this an event to remember. To all the haters out there just think that the quality of the enemy dictates the scale of the victory. So all of the claims that the other side are poor simply cheapens the ultimate victory of your faction.

Now for the slightly partisan bit:

1) From what I understand Minmatar & co are winning the ISK war
2) Huola is now staying low in contestation so we are winning occupancy
3) More Amarr systems are going over 50 percent contested so we are gaining ground in the rest if the WZ
4) Minmatar can replenish their wallets faster due to the higher Tier in war zone (Or Amarr piolts have to spend time in Minmatar alts...but you would t do that would you?)
5) Minmatar and co's morale is high, whilst I don't know about Amarr they do seem a bit defensive in this thread.

Anyway keep it classy and keep up the good fights!
Ninlarra
EVE Corporation 32568947
#332 - 2014-07-11 20:28:07 UTC
Rajeet Achmar wrote:
Anslo wrote:
Screw that I just want you darn kids off our lawn.

With your rap music.

And your hipster pants.


your starting to sound like ninlarra now

"my caps are older then Alexis Crane Sharvas"



HA!
Anslo
Scope Works
#333 - 2014-07-11 20:28:57 UTC
Nameira Vanis-Tor wrote:
I hope the Caldari Militia have shown up, it would be great to see them in action! So far everyone has given a good accounting for themselves. Even cool to see Black Legion and Pandemic Legion in combat as well. Biggest win so far is meeting new people on comms and in fleets.

Together we can make this an event to remember. To all the haters out there just think that the quality of the enemy dictates the scale of the victory. So all of the claims that the other side are poor simply cheapens the ultimate victory of your faction.

Now for the slightly partisan bit:

1) From what I understand Minmatar & co are winning the ISK war
2) Huola is now staying low in contestation so we are winning occupancy
3) More Amarr systems are going over 50 percent contested so we are gaining ground in the rest if the WZ
4) Minmatar can replenish their wallets faster due to the higher Tier in war zone (Or Amarr piolts have to spend time in Minmatar alts...but you would t do that would you?)
5) Minmatar and co's morale is high, whilst I don't know about Amarr they do seem a bit defensive in this thread.

Anyway keep it classy and keep up the good fights!


FORTRESS HUOLA STANDS

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Zarnak Wulf
Amarrian Vengeance
Team Amarrica
#334 - 2014-07-11 21:19:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Zarnak Wulf
Nameira Vanis-Tor wrote:

3) More Amarr systems are going over 50 percent contested so we are gaining ground in the rest if the WZ.

Anyway keep it classy and keep up the good fights!


Pre-Kronos assaulting an enemy militia's home system with a tier four to tier one disadvantage for any length of time was unthinkable. The farmers would just plex your home systems from under you.

Edit:

The home systems are in the single digits or teens percentage wise. Some of the systems like Sosan or Oyo were pushing 50% when we started.
Stalking Mantis
Brave Operations - Lollipop Division
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#335 - 2014-07-11 21:23:49 UTC
Live from Huola:

White Drop versus Rahelis

Amarr Liason Officer Extraordinare -->Check Out Amarrian Vengeance/Amarr FW History from 2011 to 2014 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=352629&find=unread

Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#336 - 2014-07-11 22:39:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
Christine Peeveepeeski wrote:
As far as i am concerned I don't give a crap about past efforts, I judge for myself based on what I face,


I judge you on your stated goals and you progress towards them. Im not going to elaborate on the conclusions drawn.

Rahelis wrote:
-Crosi, I will pay you more isk (60m) when I see you in battle in a combat ship. GF today - you killed me twice, I think. After that we made 13% or so.


Actually we killed you and your gang 3 times after downtime taking 1 loss for a dozen kills with equal numbers. Then i had some logistics to do and while i was carting ships around and fitting them it got to 4% then i logged off to go to a bbq.

Back now and its pretty much stable again. Seems unfair me logging in.
SmokinJs Arthie
Black Eagle5
#337 - 2014-07-11 23:00:41 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
i logged off to go to a bbq.

Slacker
Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#338 - 2014-07-12 00:43:01 UTC
Veskrashen wrote:
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
Chewytowel Haklar wrote:
Btw, I don't know if any Gallente/Minmatar have thought of this yet but once these Amarr are worn thin we can take advantage and pick one of their coveted little systems to burn. Maybe we can show them how its really done?

yeah since i mean we didnt burn every other minmatar stronghold system in existence yeah i mean its not like we no how to do it.

Not at all - you definitely know your stuff. We've even been taking notes on a few things for when we ramp up our own offensives next time.

Credit where credit is due, all smacktalk aside. Amarr are definitely bringing it, day in and day out, for damn near every single plex. That's the kind of thing we love to test our mettle against - so thanks for giving us that opportunity.



Credit where it's due. I think some of us amarr are learning from watching you whip those minmatar into shape.

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815

Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#339 - 2014-07-12 00:57:16 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Christine Peeveepeeski wrote:
As far as i am concerned I don't give a crap about past efforts, I judge for myself based on what I face,


I judge you on your stated goals and you progress towards them. Im not going to elaborate on the conclusions drawn.

Rahelis wrote:
-Crosi, I will pay you more isk (60m) when I see you in battle in a combat ship. GF today - you killed me twice, I think. After that we made 13% or so.


Actually we killed you and your gang 3 times after downtime taking 1 loss for a dozen kills with equal numbers. Then i had some logistics to do and while i was carting ships around and fitting them it got to 4% then i logged off to go to a bbq.

Back now and its pretty much stable again. Seems unfair me logging in.



You're cute, can we keep you?
Yulia il Nusra
#340 - 2014-07-12 01:18:01 UTC