These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Full API to join Corps

First post First post
Author
Jinn Aideron
#161 - 2014-06-16 13:14:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Jinn Aideron
Altrue wrote:
very sensible post

Nice. Love the logo btw, looks good! Big smile

Altrue wrote:
If you have nothing to hide, there should not be a problem.

OT: In the most general terms, and w/o any particular direction at the quoted, just because this is said a lot, which still doesn't make it hold any more truth:

This is self-deception, and deception of others: Everyone has things to hide, and rightly so, as well as she must be allowed to hide them.

-- Last time you had intercourse in plain sight in a public park?*
-- Last very casual nude Friday at work?
(*or a hundred other examples)

q.e.d.

Stealth deletes are bad.

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan
#162 - 2014-06-16 13:23:34 UTC
Jinn Aideron wrote:
Altrue wrote:
very sensible post

Nice. Love the logo btw, looks good! Big smile

Altrue wrote:
If you have nothing to hide, there should not be a problem.

OT: In the most general terms, and w/o any particular direction at the quoted, just because this is said a lot, which still doesn't make it hold any more truth:

This is self-deception, and deception of others: Everyone has things to hide, and rightly so, as well as she must be allowed to hide them.

-- Last time you had intercourse in plain sight in a public park?*
-- Last very casual nude Friday at work?
(*or a hundred other examples)

q.e.d.


Both being illegal

And thusly missing the point

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Tricia Killnu
The Horn
#163 - 2014-06-16 13:37:43 UTC
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Jinn Aideron wrote:
Altrue wrote:
very sensible post

Nice. Love the logo btw, looks good! Big smile

Altrue wrote:
If you have nothing to hide, there should not be a problem.

OT: In the most general terms, and w/o any particular direction at the quoted, just because this is said a lot, which still doesn't make it hold any more truth:

This is self-deception, and deception of others: Everyone has things to hide, and rightly so, as well as she must be allowed to hide them.

-- Last time you had intercourse in plain sight in a public park?*
-- Last very casual nude Friday at work?
(*or a hundred other examples)

q.e.d.


Both being illegal

And thusly missing the point


Not true in every country FYI

Sometimes you just have to realized you undocked and you suck. . .

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan
#164 - 2014-06-16 13:44:08 UTC
Tricia Killnu wrote:


Not true in every country FYI


And therefore not hidden in every country

What is your point?

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Frostys Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#165 - 2014-06-16 14:19:55 UTC
Jinn Aideron wrote:
Altrue wrote:
very sensible post

Nice. Love the logo btw, looks good! Big smile

Altrue wrote:
If you have nothing to hide, there should not be a problem.

OT: In the most general terms, and w/o any particular direction at the quoted, just because this is said a lot, which still doesn't make it hold any more truth:

This is self-deception, and deception of others: Everyone has things to hide, and rightly so, as well as she must be allowed to hide them.

-- Last time you had intercourse in plain sight in a public park?*
-- Last very casual nude Friday at work?
(*or a hundred other examples)

q.e.d.


You can hide them all you want but don't whine if you cannot get access to a group of people who want you to share your secrets. That's all there is to it. The game is still playable even if you never give out your APIs. It's all player generated rules that you are fighting against.

If you really don't want to deal with API shenanigans, you have 3 choice.

Join a corp not asking for it
Run your own corp
Deal with the corp managemnet to see if they can lift the requirement.

If all else fail, I head Caldari Provision is recruiting.
Tricia Killnu
The Horn
#166 - 2014-06-16 15:35:18 UTC
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Tricia Killnu wrote:


Not true in every country FYI


And therefore not hidden in every country

What is your point?


You said both were illegal

I was just saying depends on the country cause I know several places where nudity and having sex on the job are neither exclusive or illegal.

And not hidden either. . .those windows are rather large and on the first floor.

Makes for an interesting commute

Sometimes you just have to realized you undocked and you suck. . .