These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Getting Free Gank Kills Courtesy The CODE. Alliance

Author
DrysonBennington
Eagle's Talon's
#161 - 2014-08-03 23:17:41 UTC  |  Edited by: DrysonBennington
Another tactic of CODE - Creating alts that are used to troll threads they do not like to have the thread locked. This action in and of itself is an exploit and should be considered an offense that can cause the subscriber to be banned.

With that in mind I suggest to CCP that for each account that is active on the forums any character slot that has an active character should be placed underneath the account being used at the time of posting so that others will be able to see which characters belong to who so that such Forum exploitation will not occur.
Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#162 - 2014-08-04 00:13:19 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:
Another tactic of CODE - Creating alts that are used to troll threads they do not like to have the thread locked. This action in and of itself is an exploit and should be considered an offense that can cause the subscriber to be banned.

With that in mind I suggest to CCP that for each account that is active on the forums any character slot that has an active character should be placed underneath the account being used at the time of posting so that others will be able to see which characters belong to who so that such Forum exploitation will not occur.

No, for two reasons:

1. CCP bans accounts, not characters. If anyone uses an alt to violate the EULA or take advantage of any other exploit, the whole account gets banned, not just the offending character.

2. Having characters not be traceable back to an account (short of having a sufficient API key) is part of the underlying structure of the game. If you don't like what someone is doing with an alt, you pretty much have to live with it so long as the rules aren't being broken. If they are, report them, regardless of if they're a faceless alt or not.

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

loyalanon
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#163 - 2014-08-04 02:38:23 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:

hahahahahaha how did your scissor attack technique go today?

Saw you lost a cyclone while it was scissoring.
loyalanon
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#164 - 2014-08-04 02:40:06 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:

http://gankerbumping.blogspot.com/ * Some foul language contained *

Looks like that blog is down - Another Code Success
Voyager Arran
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#165 - 2014-08-04 02:43:37 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:

I don't want to shock you, but have you considered the possibility that a number of people have independently reached the same conclusion about your ideas without having any formal CODE affiliation?
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#166 - 2014-08-04 02:48:55 UTC
Whats a CODE alliance?

I am not familiar with this game mechanic. I assume its a high sec thing.
412nv Yaken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#167 - 2014-08-04 03:15:40 UTC
loyalanon wrote:
DrysonBennington wrote:

http://gankerbumping.blogspot.com/ * Some foul language contained *

Looks like that blog is down - Another Code Success

Should've brought a blog permit

A True Champion of High Security Space

loyalanon
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#168 - 2014-08-04 03:15:43 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Whats a CODE alliance?

you still whining about your pod losses?

hahahahaha
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#169 - 2014-08-04 03:22:33 UTC
loyalanon wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Whats a CODE alliance?

hahahahaha

It would appear i have a few pods to lose before i can match your losses :)
Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#170 - 2014-08-04 03:51:02 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
loyalanon wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Whats a CODE alliance?

hahahahaha

Hey that!...... is possibly accurate. Carry on.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#171 - 2014-08-04 03:52:01 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:

You really wouldn't want the ties between characters and accounts to be made public. That would be very bad for a lot of people. Code least of all.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

De'Veldrin
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#172 - 2014-08-04 16:35:38 UTC
After reading this thread, I can only assume that Dryson has succumbed to the madness of bot aspirancy, which led directly to the raving in this thread.

Out of respect for his obviously debilitating condition, if for no other reason, we should all seek to help him recover speedily so that he can resume a normal life as rapidly as possible.

De'Veldrin's Corollary (to Malcanis' Law): Any idea that seeks to limit the ability of a large nullsec bloc to do something in the name of allowing more small groups into sov null will inevitably make it that much harder for small groups to enter sov null.

Estella Osoka
Cranky Bitches Who PMS
#173 - 2014-08-04 19:21:19 UTC
It would be awesome if this was just an elaborate troll.
DrysonBennington
Eagle's Talon's
#174 - 2014-08-04 23:13:48 UTC  |  Edited by: DrysonBennington
You really wouldn't want the ties between characters and accounts to be made public. That would be very bad for a lot of people. Code least of all.

It would only be bad for those who have conspired against others behind their masks and good for the rest of us as the veil of their lies and illusions would be lifted from our eyes.

Sorry the only one who is delusional is CODE and the followers of James 315......

Then they saw before them the White Knights of New Eden. Their steel horses rising from the darkest of depths from with the Universe, the soul of each ship imbued with Faith and Justice that is with faith and justice that they make their fight. Their eyes are like flames and their hand as heavy iron unto the wicked and heathen that would call theirselves saviors yet bring destruction to others in the name of their planet bound evil that hath awakened from some desolate and stagnant hole in the Universe that no one loved.

....Another tactic to use against CODE is to bump their bump ships out of alignment so that they are not able to bump their target.

This can be achieved by fitting a cruiser or battlecruiser with 1600 mm plates, T2 Overdrives , a T2 MWD along with velocity and plate rigs.

You can also bump the target that CODE is bumping out of alignment right before their blob arrives. In doing so the catalysts that surround the target will not be equally placed around the target thus effecting the optimal range of the weapons of the Catalysts farthest from the target that will allow the target to warp to safety and Concord the White Knights to handle the....Remnants of CODE.

...and out of their mouths came sharp swords that their enemy would remember that shall whisper unto the dying of New Eden as they are gently taken from their pods.....remember Gorila and his Wife.
Paranoid Loyd
#175 - 2014-08-04 23:35:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Paranoid Loyd
DrysonBennington wrote:
.....remember Gorila and his Wife.

Let it go FFS, neither side should ever mention this again. Continually bringing this up makes you look bad if not worse than the "enemy"

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

loyalanon
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#176 - 2014-08-05 03:02:50 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
loyalanon wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Whats a CODE alliance?

hahahahaha

Dont forget kills to.

Let me know when you catch up.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#177 - 2014-08-05 07:05:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
loyalanon wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
loyalanon wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Whats a CODE alliance?

hahahahaha

Dont forget kills to.

We have almost the same number of kills. Most of my targets had guns too!
Estella Osoka
Cranky Bitches Who PMS
#178 - 2014-08-05 13:15:44 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
loyalanon wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
loyalanon wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Whats a CODE alliance?

hahahahaha

Dont forget kills to.

We have almost the same number of kills. Most of my targets had guns too!

Actually, according to EVE-Kill, Crosi has 7 more kills to loyalanon. Guess loyalanon needs to do a little pipebombing in Pyne on the Hikko gate.
Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#179 - 2014-08-05 13:18:41 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:

It would only be bad for those who have conspired against others behind their masks and good for the rest of us as the veil of their lies and illusions would be lifted from our eyes.

Sorry the only one who is delusional is CODE and the followers of James 315......

Then they saw before them the White Knights of New Eden. Their steel horses rising from the darkest of depths from with the Universe, the soul of each ship imbued with Faith and Justice that is with faith and justice that they make their fight. Their eyes are like flames and their hand as heavy iron unto the wicked and heathen that would call theirselves saviors yet bring destruction to others in the name of their planet bound evil that hath awakened from some desolate and stagnant hole in the Universe that no one loved.

....Another tactic to use against CODE is to bump their bump ships out of alignment so that they are not able to bump their target.

This can be achieved by fitting a cruiser or battlecruiser with 1600 mm plates, T2 Overdrives , a T2 MWD along with velocity and plate rigs.

You can also bump the target that CODE is bumping out of alignment right before their blob arrives. In doing so the catalysts that surround the target will not be equally placed around the target thus effecting the optimal range of the weapons of the Catalysts farthest from the target that will allow the target to warp to safety and Concord the White Knights to handle the....Remnants of CODE.

...and out of their mouths came sharp swords that their enemy would remember that shall whisper unto the dying of New Eden as they are gently taken from their pods....

There are none so blind as those who choose not to see.

While I admire your drive, tenacity, and flair for the dramatic, I do sincerely hope that some day you overcome your gross misconceptions of the CODE. On that day and henceforth, I foresee much interesting content being created....

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#180 - 2014-08-05 17:19:44 UTC
Bronson Hughes wrote:
DrysonBennington wrote:

...and out of their mouths came sharp swords that their enemy would remember that shall whisper unto the dying of New Eden as they are gently taken from their pods....

There are none so blind as those who choose not to see.

While I admire your drive, tenacity, and flair for the dramatic, I do sincerely hope that some day you overcome your gross misconceptions of the CODE. On that day and henceforth, I foresee much interesting content being created....

On that day Code would actually start to take notice of Dryson in local beyond just being amused by his presence. On that day Dryson might actually be worrisome for Code. The content generated would be marvelous for all. I would love to see that day.

Rabble Rabble Rabble