These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Getting Free Gank Kills Courtesy The CODE. Alliance

Author
Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#121 - 2014-07-02 03:44:02 UTC
Voyager Arran wrote:
Hisec is actually a Goonswarm front. All of it. The ganking and general chicanery are just cover operations to keep the True Justice of New Eden from figuring out the ruse.

So basically everyone is goons except Dryson and anyone who says otherwise is part of the conspiracy? Seems legit. I second that claim.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

DJentropy Ovaert
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#122 - 2014-07-04 10:55:14 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:
It has come to the attention of those resisting the CODE. Alliances delusional attacks in High Sector that they are in fact part of Goonswarms attempt to force High Sector players into a state of compliance with the will of Goonswarm in order for Goonswarm to have more of a presence in High Sector so they can reign supreme in Null space.

The connection between CODE and Goons can be proven as I have a kill mail on one of their advisors they sent in with a blob recently which was most likely meant as a training exercise to indoctrinate the Goon into the tactics used by CODE that the same tactics could be used by Goon elsewhere

It is rather apparent that if Goonswarm is supplying CODE with ISK to conduct their ganks that many new High Sector gankers will be joining CODE in its rampage across New Eden.

CODE. has become more than a nuisance and is now considered the Scourge of High Sector.

It is therefore necessary that all Alliances, Corporations and Independents against Goonswarm to engage in acts of hostility against CODE. Alliance in order to ensure that Goonswarm does not conquer High Sector for its Low and Null Space Empirical designs.

Perhaps employing the unstoppable "scissors attack technique" will result in the destruction of the New Order and the CFC?

Grrrr Goons

Grrrr New Order

If all of the Grrrr and even the legendary "scissors attack technique" fails, perhaps you could fall back on your earlier plan to deploy ESS units in high-sec to.... get more bounty when you do 1% damage on a Catalyst that is being concordokken? That plan was solid, even if the whole "game mechanics" thing and "reading" thing says otherwise.

If even that fails, I think faction fit marauders with smartbombs might be called for. That'll show em, Dryson! P
DrysonBennington
Eagle's Talon's
#123 - 2014-07-04 22:05:36 UTC
The newest Anti-CODE message from JTClone Ares.

https://soundcloud.com/mavericks4562514543/e-day

A source of messaging that CODE does not have nor used and since an Anti-CODE Ganker got to it first then the advantage will always be ours in the propaganda war.
Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#124 - 2014-07-04 22:55:33 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:

A source of messaging that CODE does not have nor used and since an Anti-CODE Ganker got to it first then the advantage will always be ours in the propaganda war.

He just makes himself sound like an idiot. He uses big words but screws up simple grammar. He's not motivational, he's just silly. At least this time he tried putting some emotion into it, was still weak though.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

DJentropy Ovaert
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#125 - 2014-07-05 03:01:22 UTC  |  Edited by: DJentropy Ovaert
DrysonBennington wrote:

Bah!

You think the New Order does not know top-secret JTclone style? You think we cannot defeat the mighty DrysonBennington "Scissor Technique"??? Bro, do you even propaganda war?

https://soundcloud.com/mr_seans/codes-e-day-salute-to-jtclone-ares

/me drops the mic and heads to the bar.

(Plus, when I rip off the cinematic masterpiece "Independence Day" I TAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK, BABY)
Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#126 - 2014-07-05 06:23:05 UTC
Now that was a successful motivation speech. Makes me want to get my gank on. Excellent work DJ, top notch quality.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

DJentropy Ovaert
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#127 - 2014-07-05 06:32:01 UTC  |  Edited by: DJentropy Ovaert
Tengu Grib wrote:
Now that was a successful motivation speech. Makes me want to get my gank on. Excellent work DJ, top notch quality.

Thank you so much!

What is the most epic LOL, in my opinion, is Dryson's claim that his or JT's content will ensure they always have the edge in the propaganda war.

Dryson's "propaganda" consists of a bunch of insane strategies posted on the forums that are based on a game that only exists in his mind.

With content such as:

DrysonBennington wrote:

Since Bossy CODE. is Aufay now we should divide the herd up and manage them and send them into low sector to find new grazing fields there to bring their new ranchers wealth and new calf's to train and then put into the fields.

Let's see we have BOSSY ANGUS BEEF CODE. and BOSSY HOLSTEIN MILK MAKER CODE....nice utters....how much beef and milk can BOSSY CODE. make for their new ranchers?

I think it's pretty fair to say that we are just a little bit ahead of him when it comes to propaganda :P Perhaps a quick visit to http://www.minerbumping.com/p/links.html and looking under the "supporter artwork" category will help drive this point home?

I admire JTclone's effort to create content. Unlike Dryson, he's actually putting effort into what he does, and also unlike Dryson - he's a pleasure to talk to in game! However, and I mean this will all due respect , he's going to need to wake up pretty early in the morning and put a lot more effort into content if he wants to get on our level. :-)
DJentropy Ovaert
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#128 - 2014-07-05 08:06:07 UTC  |  Edited by: DJentropy Ovaert
Tengu Grib wrote:
DrysonBennington wrote:

He just makes himself sound like an idiot. He uses big words but screws up simple grammar. He's not motivational, he's just silly. At least this time he tried putting some emotion into it, was still weak though.

Yup. However - give him time. He's learning. And unlike DrysonBennington - he's really putting effort into it, even if the product is still a touch sub-par. And, I have to say again - before I even posted my "remix" anywhere - I made sure to let him know what I was up to and provided him with an advance copy - his reaction was a totally classy LOL and a long conversation about microphone setup, use of audio filters, mastering, and pretty much audio engineering 101. I have respect for the guy, and I am sure his quality will improve.

In the meantime, can we please get a new mastermind strategy or amazing fit from DrysonBennington? My LMAO bucket is running a little bit low. Deploying ESS in high-sec for "extra bounty" kept me pretty happy for at least a few weeks, but I think it's time to refuel.

Dryson, what you got cooking? Share a new technique that makes the unstoppable "Scissors Technique" seem outdated. Explain the various stages of your CODE WARNING ALERT system (I've seen you issue a CODE 4 STAGE RED warning to local, but I am left wondering what code 1-3 is, and what the other colors in the spectrum respresent? For example, what is a CODE 2 STAGE PURPLE warning?) ... Suggest that freighters stop their madness and only haul in cargo expanded marauders.... Give us moar potential fits for your Tech II Noctis with high-sec belt ratting as it's primary role.... GIVE US MORE! The people have spoken! WE NEED MOAR!
Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#129 - 2014-07-05 18:29:57 UTC
I would like to see what Dryson can do with tech 3 cruisers.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Christina Project
Screaming Head in a Box.
#130 - 2014-07-11 02:18:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Christina Project
DrysonBennington wrote:
The end of CODE has finally come to an end.

The Scissors Attack Technique.

You know, dude ...

You preach this ... but I did not see you make any effort of doing it yourself.

Nope.

Empty words.

What else.

[i]"Don't look into another human's bowl to see how much he has ... ... look into his bowl to see if he has enough !" - Sol[/i]

DrysonBennington
Eagle's Talon's
#131 - 2014-07-11 21:53:03 UTC
CODE - Why is CODE hated so much? Is it for their undoubtedly insane religion that they have conjured from some deep and

mirrored cavern on some hell hole of a planet? Is it their constant mocking of everyone who is not CODE? Could it be the

desolation of their own thoughts?

Not the real reason that code is hated is because once they gank a freighter or an orca or other elite class of ship or

even a Rookie ship there is one truth that remains constant at the center of their world far hidden from but the most

trained of eye....CODE ganks to make Capsuleers purchase PLEX in order to regain their lost valuables. PLEX that costs

each Capsuleer more than just ISK....a fake currency but hard earned money from the real world paid with. They destroy

your fake value to make you spend real value to create your fake value....but....the fake value of ISK is real value

because it is paid for with money...unlike CODE that only ganks and thieves its way through our wallets both fake and

real....and because both values translate into real value both real and false...the act of CODE is in fact a criminal act

both in the real world and New Eden....extortion.

An extortion that would be pinned on CCP as bringing down the cost of PLEX when CODE's plan has been discovered and foiled

and exhalted when their plans have remained hidden and unseen as bringing the COST of PLEX down making them in their eyes

"White Knights" when regardless of their claimed status they first began as gankers and will always remain gankers

regardless, lashed to the power of the ring that they have created, while the ring of power deep within it's own design has

it's own agenda. An agenda that even remains hidden from the Masters who created it.

But until the ring of power has laid its plans before CODE for CODE to see the true meaning of power we must ride against

CODE, striking at their Macherials, their Omens, their Orca's and Providence that only the four Empire can unleash. Once

the ring has made its plans clear to CODE then the Master's theirself that hide in the desolation of Null Sector will feel

and untold tumultuous uproar from High Sector as masses of ships Fighters, Explorers, Miners and more scourge every Null

Sector System burning the old empires away to cleanse New Eden from the scourge of CODE and its Masters.

You will find CODE in Eudama or Aufay and as such their being - 10 Red is Always Dead you will have free rights to shoot

them down and all willing Pod them.

....let the Horn of Sanguinity sound in New Eden on this day as we begin to take back New Eden from these criminals both of

the real world and the perceived world....let no other Capsuleer fear the word CODE again.....let no Capsuleer be made to carry a CODE permit.

Aufay and Uemada are the places CODE strikes.

....one ring to rule them all....

Ride out and meet them New Eden......
Darek Castigatus
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#132 - 2014-07-12 09:14:44 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:
CODE - Why is CODE hated so much? Is it for their undoubtedly insane religion that they have conjured from some deep and

mirrored cavern on some hell hole of a planet? Is it their constant mocking of everyone who is not CODE? Could it be the

desolation of their own thoughts?

Not the real reason that code is hated is because once they gank a freighter or an orca or other elite class of ship or

even a Rookie ship there is one truth that remains constant at the center of their world far hidden from but the most

trained of eye....CODE ganks to make Capsuleers purchase PLEX in order to regain their lost valuables. PLEX that costs

each Capsuleer more than just ISK....a fake currency but hard earned money from the real world paid with. They destroy

your fake value to make you spend real value to create your fake value....but....the fake value of ISK is real value

because it is paid for with money...unlike CODE that only ganks and thieves its way through our wallets both fake and

real....and because both values translate into real value both real and false...the act of CODE is in fact a criminal act

both in the real world and New Eden....extortion.

An extortion that would be pinned on CCP as bringing down the cost of PLEX when CODE's plan has been discovered and foiled

and exhalted when their plans have remained hidden and unseen as bringing the COST of PLEX down making them in their eyes

"White Knights" when regardless of their claimed status they first began as gankers and will always remain gankers

regardless, lashed to the power of the ring that they have created, while the ring of power deep within it's own design has

it's own agenda. An agenda that even remains hidden from the Masters who created it.

But until the ring of power has laid its plans before CODE for CODE to see the true meaning of power we must ride against

CODE, striking at their Macherials, their Omens, their Orca's and Providence that only the four Empire can unleash. Once

the ring has made its plans clear to CODE then the Master's theirself that hide in the desolation of Null Sector will feel

and untold tumultuous uproar from High Sector as masses of ships Fighters, Explorers, Miners and more scourge every Null

Sector System burning the old empires away to cleanse New Eden from the scourge of CODE and its Masters.

You will find CODE in Eudama or Aufay and as such their being - 10 Red is Always Dead you will have free rights to shoot

them down and all willing Pod them.

....let the Horn of Sanguinity sound in New Eden on this day as we begin to take back New Eden from these criminals both of

the real world and the perceived world....let no other Capsuleer fear the word CODE again.....let no Capsuleer be made to carry a CODE permit.

Aufay and Uemada are the places CODE strikes.

....one ring to rule them all....

Ride out and meet them New Eden......

whut??

Also you fail for LOTR references in a spaceship game

Pirates - The Invisible Fist of Darwin

you're welcome

Christina Project
Screaming Head in a Box.
#133 - 2014-07-12 10:57:55 UTC
Wow, now he's a Rapstar too!

He's a BraveHeart and a Rapstar now,
so I guess that makes him ......................

[i]"Don't look into another human's bowl to see how much he has ... ... look into his bowl to see if he has enough !" - Sol[/i]

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#134 - 2014-07-13 05:53:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Tengu Grib
You never fail to amuse Dryson. Please never quit Eve. Also, you really think that our master plan is to make people buy PLEX? We target primarily carebears... If carebears are so bad at carebearring that they need to replace their losses by buying PLEX then they should probably just stop and re-evaluate their choices in Eve. And this is coming from a casual gamer who has very little time to play. There are plenty of ways to make money, ESPECIALLY for carebears.

Also, don't fly what you can't afford to lose. If you have to buy PLEX to replace your loss, you shouldn't have been flying that.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

DrysonBennington
Eagle's Talon's
#135 - 2014-07-13 19:37:18 UTC
I was looking at some of CODE's kills and it appears that they are using the Gila to Tristan Drone Exploit. How obvious can it be when your primary weapon of damage are Hammerhead I's that have done 20,000 DPS within tens seconds?

Gankers don't use drones because it is an overriding cost factor.

CODE...has been caught.
DrysonBennington
Eagle's Talon's
#136 - 2014-07-13 19:40:33 UTC
Pirates - The Invisible Fist of Darwin - It worked on you didn't it?

Such a flawless and invisible perfection would have seen the trap and would not have replied to the post. But since you have you have failed your self and you have failed life.

Voyager Arran
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#137 - 2014-07-13 21:10:10 UTC
People use drones to gank all the time. T1 Vexors with Gardes are the ship-of-choice for blowing up T1 Industrials on gates.
Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#138 - 2014-07-14 04:29:27 UTC
Indeed. I'm currently training up for gank vexors, simply cannot beat them for cost efficient dps.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Estella Osoka
Cranky Bitches Who PMS
#139 - 2014-07-18 14:55:33 UTC
You want the most out of your Vexor? 2 Ogre II, 2 Hammerheads II, and 1 Hob II w/ 2 x Drone Damage Amps = 450 dps in drones. You can add another 220 dps using Heavy Ion Blasters IIs. If you don't care for having a tank, you can put Heavy Neutron Blasters on it and add another DDA. This would bring your max dps up to around 750.
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#140 - 2014-07-20 15:04:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Jonah Gravenstein
DrysonBennington wrote:

Gankers don't use drones because it is an overriding cost factor.
Horseshit, before the drone bay was removed from the Catalyst drones were commonly deployed during a gank. CODE. also use Vexors, drone boats...

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack