These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Getting Free Gank Kills Courtesy The CODE. Alliance

Author
Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#21 - 2014-06-04 22:44:43 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
That's a really long winded way to say "If you see someone from CODE. in a catalyst you can shoot them to get on the KM when they gank someone."

So long winded that I'm declaring war on the OP.

That is a valid and warranted response. The OP has demonstrated how far down the path of insanity his bot-sympathy has taken him.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

DrysonBennington
Eagle's Talon's
#22 - 2014-06-04 23:33:35 UTC
Rather to be long winded and full of life than small minded and full of scrim.
DrysonBennington
Eagle's Talon's
#23 - 2014-06-04 23:35:14 UTC
Tengu Grib wrote:
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
That's a really long winded way to say "If you see someone from CODE. in a catalyst you can shoot them to get on the KM when they gank someone."

So long winded that I'm declaring war on the OP.

That is a valid and warranted response. The OP has demonstrated how far down the path of insanity his bot-sympathy has taken him.

Follow the Llama...it might leave some droppings behind for ya to pick up.

Never turn your back on the Llama..
Komi Toran
Perkone
Caldari State
#24 - 2014-06-06 00:33:57 UTC
Tengu Grib wrote:
Note the cloak so they don't get to know you are there until too late, and the after burner to get close enough. I'm sure you could switch that out for a microwarp.

Won't the recalibration time prevent you from getting a target lock before the cats have had their fun?

::Looks at Tengu's alliance::

Oh. Nope, you're right. Keep those blackbirds cloaked until the last second.
DJentropy Ovaert
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#25 - 2014-06-06 02:27:56 UTC
oh no my catalyst that was being used in a suicide gank got... exploded!

*giggles as primary target burns*

:P
Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#26 - 2014-06-06 03:08:06 UTC
DJentropy Ovaert wrote:

I personally find it very entertaining when someone thinks they're achieving some kind of victory over you guys by whoring onto your killmails. I mean they're accomplishing absolutely nothing at all.

One of the things I really love seeing in this game is white knighting, mostly because the white knights in question are invariably totally ineffective and hugely delusional.
Loraine Gess
Confedeferate Union of Tax Legalists
#27 - 2014-06-06 04:41:17 UTC
Also OP dropped corp because he knows he's completely ineffective at fighting.
howling wind
Deliverance.
Arrival.
#28 - 2014-06-06 13:14:26 UTC
Thankfully I knew Loyal before he was addicted to ganking so I can literally get "Free Gank Kills Courtesy The CODE. Alliance".

Thanks Loyal + the rest of you guys!
Cannibal Kane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#29 - 2014-06-06 16:46:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Cannibal Kane
Loraine Gess wrote:
Also OP dropped corp because he knows he's completely ineffective at fighting.

Well...

Figures he would not last long in a corp.

For the most part people like this are only able to act tough via EVE mails.

"Kane is the End Boss of Highsec." -Psychotic Monk

Catalytic morphisis
Deep Space Coalition
Fraternity.
#30 - 2014-06-07 10:46:55 UTC
YAY I hadn't seen one of this guys forum posts in a while, Love his Delusions of Grandeur he has when it comes to CODE, Its brilliant, Keep writing more on here and give us more to laugh at you for OP!!!

Actual Link free and scout free solo PvP'er

DrysonBennington
Eagle's Talon's
#31 - 2014-06-07 17:27:21 UTC
The end of CODE has finally come to an end.

The Scissors Attack Technique

Wherever CODE may be ganking the end result will the beginning of a new era.

The final tactic against CODE.

Since CODE draws the attack of CONCORD within twenty seconds after their attack and usually by then the target has been destroyed Anti-CODE members are going to be using a similar tactic.

First create two alts from your primary.

The alts only need to be basically trained and their Rookie skills will suffice.

Next set the CODE Alliance to - red to your corporation or - red to you. Block them all in the local chat channel so you are not saturated with their filth.

Next find the Macherial or other ship that is bumping the Freighter, Orca, Elite Class Ship and mark it as - orange.

Whenever you see the CODE Bumper ship stop bumping give a count of twenty seconds and fire at the bumper ship with alt one.

This will draw CONCORD to the exact location where the target is located. You will lose security status and a rookie ship in the process but getting the auto-pilots through the gates is more important.

Once CONCORD arrives and destroys your ship the aggression countdown begins. Five minutes after CONCORD arrives attack either the Bumping ship or the target with the second alt to draw a fresh group of CONCORD to the scene.

Continue to employ this tactic for as long as the targeted ship remains on auto-pilot. If CODE decides to arrive and do any ganking then CONCORD will already be on the scene and CODE will not be able to gank their prize.

....The main thing to remember is that CODE hates being denied.....Just one ship will be enough to deny their whole alliance they ISK they want but are too lazy to go out and earn.

.....Oh by the way Cannibal Kane....I expect your toon to have its head shaven...all of that pretty hair being worn as a prize inside of my pod for all times.

Now go into low sector and PVP like real fighters....nothing but sissies with long hair......By CODE.
Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#32 - 2014-06-07 17:33:31 UTC
I like reading your stuff. You make me laugh at how silly you are.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

DrysonBennington
Eagle's Talon's
#33 - 2014-06-07 17:57:32 UTC
"Beer For My Horses"

Well a man come on the 6 o’clock news
Said somebody’s been shot, somebody’s been abused
Somebody blew up a building
Somebody stole a car
Somebody got away
Somebody didn’t get too far yeah
They didn’t get too far

Grandpappy told my pappy, back in my day, son
A man had to answer for the wicked that he done
Take all the rope in Aufay
Find a tall oak tree, round up all of them bad boys
Hang them high in the street for all the people to see that

Justice is the one thing you should always find
You got to saddle up your boys
You got to draw a hard line
When the gun smoke settles we’ll sing a victory tune
We’ll all meet back at the local saloon
We’ll raise up our glasses against evil forces
Singing whiskey for my men, beer for my horses

We got too many gangsters doing dirty deeds
We’ve got too much corruption, too much crime in the streets
It’s time the long arm of the law put a few more in the ground
Send ’em all to their maker and he’ll settle ’em down
You can bet he’ll set ’em down ’cause

You gotta stand for something or become a CODE Alliance member.

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#34 - 2014-06-07 18:49:43 UTC
I'd rather stand for something and BE a Code Alliance member. (membership not required)

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Komi Toran
Perkone
Caldari State
#35 - 2014-06-07 23:23:50 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:

This is a terrible, terrible strategy. I mean, there's no profit in it, it's not terribly fun, and there's a fair amount of effort that has to go into your plan. All in all, there's nothing that makes someone want to pursue this as a profession. And even if you do succeed, you've only caused them to move on to another of the hundreds of targets available, or made them lose a few cheap ships. Whippitydo.

No, if you want to strike at CODE, then you have to actually strike at the Code. See a miner with a permit in his bio? Gank him. See another? Gank him. And so on and so forth. If the permits instead become "Gank Me" signs, then CODE, at least as a political force, goes away.

Of course, this requires the White Knights to do what they abhor, so it won't happen.
Cannibal Kane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#36 - 2014-06-08 07:08:30 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:

.....Oh by the way Cannibal Kane....I expect your toon to have its head shaven...all of that pretty hair being worn as a prize inside of my pod for all times.

Now go into low sector and PVP like real fighters....nothing but sissies with long hair......By CODE.

And your Mustache has a climb into my white spaceship that looks like van.

You left corp to escape me. As I said before, you are nothing but Forum talk.

"Kane is the End Boss of Highsec." -Psychotic Monk

Catalytic morphisis
Deep Space Coalition
Fraternity.
#37 - 2014-06-08 21:02:51 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:

Absolutely pissed myself at this, Pretty sure cannibal Kane is known for being the opposite of a "sissy" Besides, The long hair gives him something to flip around when he's looking fabulous and killing people

Actual Link free and scout free solo PvP'er

Your Eternal Queen
Doomheim
#38 - 2014-06-10 09:07:55 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:

What? You got a remote POS-like shield projector?
You see, if the Orca/Freighter is auto-piloting, you won't be able to save them aside from killing the whole landing party if their quantities either right or excessive. This CONCORD spawn is "smart", but nothing prevents them from using comms to correct the gank time so shots are fired AFTER police go sightseeing on velator shooting ventures. If not other sock puppet velator.
Aside from that, you are missing the fact that auto-pilotting orca needs 3 MINUTES to reach gates. That's without anyone bumping him. Now add the fact that Machs are still there, actively ramming "poor hauler" away.

Best thing you can harm CODE with?
1)Walk and talk.
2)Gank guys with permits.
3)Track them, grab the spoils of suicide gank and buzz off.
afkalt
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#39 - 2014-06-10 14:10:11 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
DJentropy Ovaert wrote:

I personally find it very entertaining when someone thinks they're achieving some kind of victory over you guys by whoring onto your killmails. I mean they're accomplishing absolutely nothing at all.

One of the things I really love seeing in this game is white knighting, mostly because the white knights in question are invariably totally ineffective and hugely delusional.

I agree, though it is something of a shame that it is so difficult (in relative terms, to the point of making a difference) to help people. I'd like to see ablative counter suicide ships to take the fire from a designated target. No guns, they just take hits for the big fellas.
Voyager Arran
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2014-06-10 20:46:35 UTC
If you see a freighter about to get bumped, suicide web them into warp!