These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Paladin worth it for missions?

Author
Cipher Jones
The Thomas Edwards Taco Tuesday All Stars
#21 - 2014-05-23 20:40:52 UTC
Thank you for the fit, stoicfaux.

A lot of switching scripts and ammo, but not all slow like missiles and shells. I only bring ammo out to 50k, if its further than 50 I MJD to it. It would be nice if you could group tracking computers, other than that its excellent. I had to get the plus 5 implants and True Sansha's pulse until I can fit Tech II. Decided to run it with a noctis alt rather than using it to salvage.

So far I've used it on Mercs, EOM, and Sansha for a Brutor agent. Was cashing in some LP and figured I'd try to get some non Angel missions. Heading to an Amarr agent now.

internet spaceships

are serious business sir.

and don't forget it

stoicfaux
#22 - 2014-05-23 21:14:25 UTC
Cipher Jones wrote:
It would be nice if you could group tracking computers, other than that its excellent.

Go plus 1 this F&I thread for grouping modules (was TPs.)

Pon Farr Memorial: once every 7 years, all the carebears in high-sec must PvP or they will be temp-banned.

Auduin Samson
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2014-05-28 04:22:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Auduin Samson
Cipher Jones wrote:
I understand it quite well. Being Minmatar, I live in falloff. The falloff window of Amarr ships is WAY smaller, not what I'm used to.

Remember, tracking doesn't change in optimal or falloff. All other things being equal, if one ship has a range of 80+20KM (optimal + falloff) and another has a range of 20+80KM, the first one will apply damage more consistently due to more of its total range being in its optimal. At 100KM, they will both theoretically hit 50% of the time, but there is more range on the first ship that will hit 100% of the time, tracking permitting.

It's of course much more complicated than this when tracking rates, ammunition type, angular velocity, and signature radius come into play, but for the most part more optimal leads to more consistent damage application.
Previous page12