These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[SERVICE] Logo Design & Branding

First post First post
Author
Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2014-07-08 09:03:10 UTC
Bump

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#42 - 2014-07-09 12:38:01 UTC
Bump

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Shaok Rikku
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#43 - 2014-07-10 07:00:22 UTC
I could not be more pleased with the banner I've gotten for my youtube channel. The quality well exceeds the cost I paid and I will be referring anyone else to Lan as well as coming back in the future!

Thank you!!

http://www.youtube.com/Shaok353

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#44 - 2014-07-11 07:51:51 UTC
Bump

Amely Miles
Second Exile
#45 - 2014-07-11 08:03:09 UTC
are you willing to make a Joomla or wordpress template?

As I slipped my finger slowly inside her hole, I could immediately feel it getting wetter and wetter.

I took my finger back out and within seconds she was going down on me.

"I really need a new boat," I thought to myself.

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#46 - 2014-07-11 08:18:23 UTC
Amely Miles wrote:
are you willing to make a Joomla or wordpress template?

yeah i can do wordpress, drop me a pm and we can talk more

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#47 - 2014-07-12 15:37:29 UTC
Bump

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#48 - 2014-07-13 09:23:53 UTC
Bump

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#49 - 2014-07-14 10:12:14 UTC
Bump

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#50 - 2014-07-15 10:03:50 UTC
Bump

Jayne Fillon
#51 - 2014-07-15 18:36:58 UTC
I used this service once before and was blown away by the quality of work I received, as well as how willing the designer was to go through every tedious revision I had in mind. Somehow I forgot to post a testimonial last time I was here, so I'll do it this time as I return to place another order. Great to work with, great prices, quick turn around, and of course - very high quality work.

Can't shoot blues if you don't have any. Long Live NPSI.

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#52 - 2014-07-16 10:20:57 UTC
Jayne Fillon wrote:
I used this service once before and was blown away by the quality of work I received, as well as how willing the designer was to go through every tedious revision I had in mind. Somehow I forgot to post a testimonial last time I was here, so I'll do it this time as I return to place another order. Great to work with, great prices, quick turn around, and of course - very high quality work.

thank you it was a pleasure working with you :)

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#53 - 2014-07-17 09:26:44 UTC
To the top

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#54 - 2014-07-18 11:35:00 UTC
BUMP

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#55 - 2014-07-19 09:48:03 UTC
To the top

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#56 - 2014-07-20 07:52:19 UTC
Bump

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#57 - 2014-07-21 08:20:01 UTC
Bump

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#58 - 2014-07-22 10:17:10 UTC
Bump

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#59 - 2014-07-23 09:21:26 UTC
to the top

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#60 - 2014-07-24 18:16:07 UTC
bumpy bump