These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Some EVE players can not separate themselves from the game.

First post First post First post
Author
JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#661 - 2014-05-07 09:37:12 UTC  |  Edited by: JC Anderson
Medalyn Isis wrote:

I'd say he is pretty smart actually for managing to flog a dirty air conditioning unit full of cockroaches to you. But you must be pretty stupid for buying it from him. Does that mean you should be castrated?


I wish my AC was that exciting.

In any sense, I can't even remember the damn topic of this thread anymore.
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#662 - 2014-05-07 09:39:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Ralph King-Griffin
Miichael Epic wrote:

with him was his bratty little 3 year old tagalong child with a dirty face, disheveled and wrinkled clothing and ragamuffin look.

you are describing literally every 3 year old.

Quote:
Stupid people should not be allowed to breed.

no, they should be educated, lest they pick up inflamatory ideas like that one.
DJentropy Ovaert
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#663 - 2014-05-07 10:10:48 UTC
Miichael Epic wrote:


Are you serious? Legit....please lend me a moment of your time. You and all of your cohorts at CCP games have created a hostile gaming environment. You yourselves have even told people to "HTFU" which is rude as rude gets and makes you guilty of the exact things you're illuminating as absolutely disgusting.


If you don't understand the meaning of HTFU by now, you never will. It's a game. Stop crying, harden it up, strap on some guns, and go explode something. After exploding something, wish the target a GF. If you get exploded, wish the person who exploded you a GF. Learn from the experience. Harden up. In no way does CCP encourage a environment that justifies actual real world vandalism and destruction of private property, and if you are unable to see that - I fear for your ability to put things in perspective and separate a video game from reality.

Miichael Epic wrote:

Have you played EVE lately? Miner gankers. Lets talk about them. Lets shoot a miner, that can't fight back and has either no weapons, or just 5 little drones and that's cool. You have Concord, ok...I get the Concord thing. But you are building a world and letting people come home from their miserable existences where they earn minimum wage or get dissed on by the head cheerleader and football jock and take out all of their aggression and Misanthrophy on mobile tractor units and peaceful players just hanging out having a good 'ol time.

I understand that the EVE market relies on things like that to function and if no miner every got destroyed then Hulks would be 10 for 0.99 cents/isk. I get it. However....your "Concord" consequence is not a consequence at all. You can just warp and cloak after like, what? 45 seconds? poof...problem solved.


And this proves you have no knowledge whatsoever of game mechanics. Miners have plenty of ability to defend themselves (mostly using the proper ship and fitting for the job and being at the keyboard in the first place tend to help - much like any other action you could take in EVE). Also, you cannot "just warp and cloak" after a criminal act in high-sec. The second you open fire, you are doomed to be exploded by CONCORD. This is not some huge secret, and is part of basic game mechanics. Perhaps a fast re-run through the tutorials would do you good?

Miichael Epic wrote:

You act surprised like you haven't created this miserable f!cking existence in this game. People are mean here because you give them the tools to be mean. Its spilled out into Twitter, Erotica1 was banned for being a f!cking psychopath and what else is going on? I talked to a guy tonight who tried to gank me in Daran and told him attacking a miner that can't fight back is like a grown man beating his wife because he knows she won't do anything about it.


Right. We all know that shooting other spaceships in a game about shooting spaceships or scamming greedy players who have no understanding of game mechanics in a video game set in a cold, dark, hostile future dystopian universe is totally the same thing as physical violence in the real world against your spouse. Do you realize how insane you sound?

Miichael Epic wrote:

Think about why. Dwell on that. I'm not saying make the game baby friendly....but its like a 3rd world country in New Eden where people lack the ability to be civil or think rationally.


Yeah, it is like a third world county - full of people like you who lack the ability to even create a forum post without profanity (we all know what you wanted to type but you had to use a ! to get around the word filter), be rational (comparing the actions in a fictional universe that exists inside a video game to spousal abuse) or express yourself in a civil way. Your post was the exact polar opposite of what you are preaching here.
Amarr Citizen 1312151005
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#664 - 2014-05-07 10:21:50 UTC
The amount of post that has been edited out just goes to show why this vandalism was no shock to anyone.
Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#665 - 2014-05-07 10:38:21 UTC
Miichael Epic wrote:
Stupid people should not be allowed to breed.

Don't be so hard on yourself, mate.

I'm sure you are, or could be, a wonderful dad.

Make space glamorous! Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!

Shurgin Ambraelle
Vagrants Against Gankers In Null Alliances
#666 - 2014-05-07 11:19:47 UTC
Miichael Epic wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
We're well aware of this, and are dealing with the situation as we speak.

Frankly, on a personal note, I find this absolutely disgusting and completely detrimental to the EVE Community's close knit spirit.

We'll have more information tomorrow afternoon/evening regarding this.

Really sorry that this has happened guys Sad



Are you serious? Legit....please lend me a moment of your time. You and all of your cohorts at CCP games have created a hostile gaming environment. You yourselves have even told people to "HTFU" which is rude as rude gets and makes you guilty of the exact things you're illuminating as absolutely disgusting.

Have you played EVE lately? Miner gankers. Lets talk about them. Lets shoot a miner, that can't fight back and has either no weapons, or just 5 little drones and that's cool. You have Concord, ok...I get the Concord thing. But you are building a world and letting people come home from their miserable existences where they earn minimum wage or get dissed on by the head cheerleader and football jock and take out all of their aggression and Misanthrophy on mobile tractor units and peaceful players just hanging out having a good 'ol time.

I understand that the EVE market relies on things like that to function and if no miner every got destroyed then Hulks would be 10 for 0.99 cents/isk. I get it. However....your "Concord" consequence is not a consequence at all. You can just warp and cloak after like, what? 45 seconds? poof...problem solved.

You act surprised like you haven't created this miserable f!cking existence in this game. People are mean here because you give them the tools to be mean. Its spilled out into Twitter, Erotica1 was banned for being a f!cking psychopath and what else is going on? I talked to a guy tonight who tried to gank me in Daran and told him attacking a miner that can't fight back is like a grown man beating his wife because he knows she won't do anything about it.

That's the lessons you're instilling in the players by allowing this nonsense. You need to not worry about 10 expansions, Valkyrie, Legion/Dust and focus on building an environment that is friendlier. You're basically sucking in the Call of Duty crowd and telling them its ok to continue to be bullies and buttholes and mean and torture people through social media and in real life.

There are real people behind every toon/avatar you see. Some of us aren't devoid of morals and ethics. You say you care, but do you really? It doesn't seem like it. You are doing a job, little CCP (insert name here) has a real name and was a little boy playing Cowboys and Indians (or Cowboys and Aliens lol) once upon a time and you grew up to a game developer and got a job so you can stock your fridge full of snacks and buy diapers for the baby. This is a job to you. You get paid to do it....if things start sucking, you can just go work somewhere else. We all do that. If my job started sucking, I'd move on.

So what shows that you give a crap about anything? You work for, or ARE the devil in disguise that perpetuates all of this hysteria with your videos telling gamers to HTFU and the player base with their various terms "carebear" and the idiots who message you in game and tell you that you're ignorant but don't realize by the very essence of them messaging you to TELL YOU that you are ignorant makes them twice as ignorant as they perceive you to be.

The stupidity of this community is bewildering. Now I'm sure you sit there armed full of carebeat htfu why are you playing responses because you and the community literally do not possess the required thought processing brain power to formulate or articulate an eloquent response, and that's fine. Knock yourself out with your depraved sense of morality and ethical standing.

But don't sit on your own forum, CCP somebody and tell me that you are disgusted. You did this. Do you see this type of sh!t going on in A Kingdom of Keflings? Nope.

Think about why. Dwell on that. I'm not saying make the game baby friendly....but its like a 3rd world country in New Eden where people lack the ability to be civil or think rationally.


The only thing Epic about this is the Fail... too soon?

The Biggest FUCer of them all!! RL COMES 1ST!!

-The Gene Pool Could Use a Little Chlorine!! Proud Member of InPanic!!

virm pasuul
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#667 - 2014-05-07 11:56:50 UTC
Miichael Epic wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
We're well aware of this, and are dealing with the situation as we speak.

Frankly, on a personal note, I find this absolutely disgusting and completely detrimental to the EVE Community's close knit spirit.

We'll have more information tomorrow afternoon/evening regarding this.

Really sorry that this has happened guys Sad



Are you serious? Legit....please lend me a moment of your time. You and all of your cohorts at CCP games have created a hostile gaming environment. You yourselves have even told people to "HTFU" which is rude as rude gets and makes you guilty of the exact things you're illuminating as absolutely disgusting.

Have you played EVE lately? Miner gankers. Lets talk about them. Lets shoot a miner, that can't fight back and has either no weapons, or just 5 little drones and that's cool. You have Concord, ok...I get the Concord thing. But you are building a world and letting people come home from their miserable existences where they earn minimum wage or get dissed on by the head cheerleader and football jock and take out all of their aggression and Misanthrophy on mobile tractor units and peaceful players just hanging out having a good 'ol time.

I understand that the EVE market relies on things like that to function and if no miner every got destroyed then Hulks would be 10 for 0.99 cents/isk. I get it. However....your "Concord" consequence is not a consequence at all. You can just warp and cloak after like, what? 45 seconds? poof...problem solved.

You act surprised like you haven't created this miserable f!cking existence in this game. People are mean here because you give them the tools to be mean. Its spilled out into Twitter, Erotica1 was banned for being a f!cking psychopath and what else is going on? I talked to a guy tonight who tried to gank me in Daran and told him attacking a miner that can't fight back is like a grown man beating his wife because he knows she won't do anything about it.

That's the lessons you're instilling in the players by allowing this nonsense. You need to not worry about 10 expansions, Valkyrie, Legion/Dust and focus on building an environment that is friendlier. You're basically sucking in the Call of Duty crowd and telling them its ok to continue to be bullies and buttholes and mean and torture people through social media and in real life.

There are real people behind every toon/avatar you see. Some of us aren't devoid of morals and ethics. You say you care, but do you really? It doesn't seem like it. You are doing a job, little CCP (insert name here) has a real name and was a little boy playing Cowboys and Indians (or Cowboys and Aliens lol) once upon a time and you grew up to a game developer and got a job so you can stock your fridge full of snacks and buy diapers for the baby. This is a job to you. You get paid to do it....if things start sucking, you can just go work somewhere else. We all do that. If my job started sucking, I'd move on.

So what shows that you give a crap about anything? You work for, or ARE the devil in disguise that perpetuates all of this hysteria with your videos telling gamers to HTFU and the player base with their various terms "carebear" and the idiots who message you in game and tell you that you're ignorant but don't realize by the very essence of them messaging you to TELL YOU that you are ignorant makes them twice as ignorant as they perceive you to be.

The stupidity of this community is bewildering. Now I'm sure you sit there armed full of carebeat htfu why are you playing responses because you and the community literally do not possess the required thought processing brain power to formulate or articulate an eloquent response, and that's fine. Knock yourself out with your depraved sense of morality and ethical standing.

But don't sit on your own forum, CCP somebody and tell me that you are disgusted. You did this. Do you see this type of sh!t going on in A Kingdom of Keflings? Nope.

Think about why. Dwell on that. I'm not saying make the game baby friendly....but its like a 3rd world country in New Eden where people lack the ability to be civil or think rationally.



There comes a point where so many people are telling you that you don't get it at all that you have to consider the very real uncomfortable possibility that's it's you with the perspective issue and not everyone else.
Eve is sold as a cold harsh sandbox. Complaining that it's cold and harsh does not prove that CCP is wrong, it proves you didn't have a clue what you signed up for.
You start with a single assumption - that you can do whatever you want in "high sec" without being in any danger - and from that assumption build a house of cards. Unfortunately your cornerstone assumption is false, and all the meticulous "logic" and "reason" you have built on top has a deeply flawed foundation. It does not stand up. You are already aware of the consequences of this incorrect assumption, but rather than understand your error and adapt from a more pragmatic point of view to the reality of the situation you have chosen the path of cognitive dissonance that everyone and everything else is wrong and you are right. Even the laws of physics of the Eve universe are faulty in your eyes.
The sooner you understand that it is your core assumption that is wrong and adapt to reality the sooner you will have fun playing in this glorious sandbox most of us love so much. Conversely the more time and effort you invest into trying to adapt the world to you, the more of your own resource you are wasting, and the greater your disappointment.
Shurgin Ambraelle
Vagrants Against Gankers In Null Alliances
#668 - 2014-05-07 12:41:55 UTC
virm pasuul wrote:
Miichael Epic wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
We're well aware of this, and are dealing with the situation as we speak.

Frankly, on a personal note, I find this absolutely disgusting and completely detrimental to the EVE Community's close knit spirit.

We'll have more information tomorrow afternoon/evening regarding this.

Really sorry that this has happened guys Sad



Are you serious? Legit....please lend me a moment of your time. You and all of your cohorts at CCP games have created a hostile gaming environment. You yourselves have even told people to "HTFU" which is rude as rude gets and makes you guilty of the exact things you're illuminating as absolutely disgusting.

Have you played EVE lately? Miner gankers. Lets talk about them. Lets shoot a miner, that can't fight back and has either no weapons, or just 5 little drones and that's cool. You have Concord, ok...I get the Concord thing. But you are building a world and letting people come home from their miserable existences where they earn minimum wage or get dissed on by the head cheerleader and football jock and take out all of their aggression and Misanthrophy on mobile tractor units and peaceful players just hanging out having a good 'ol time.

I understand that the EVE market relies on things like that to function and if no miner every got destroyed then Hulks would be 10 for 0.99 cents/isk. I get it. However....your "Concord" consequence is not a consequence at all. You can just warp and cloak after like, what? 45 seconds? poof...problem solved.

You act surprised like you haven't created this miserable f!cking existence in this game. People are mean here because you give them the tools to be mean. Its spilled out into Twitter, Erotica1 was banned for being a f!cking psychopath and what else is going on? I talked to a guy tonight who tried to gank me in Daran and told him attacking a miner that can't fight back is like a grown man beating his wife because he knows she won't do anything about it.

That's the lessons you're instilling in the players by allowing this nonsense. You need to not worry about 10 expansions, Valkyrie, Legion/Dust and focus on building an environment that is friendlier. You're basically sucking in the Call of Duty crowd and telling them its ok to continue to be bullies and buttholes and mean and torture people through social media and in real life.

There are real people behind every toon/avatar you see. Some of us aren't devoid of morals and ethics. You say you care, but do you really? It doesn't seem like it. You are doing a job, little CCP (insert name here) has a real name and was a little boy playing Cowboys and Indians (or Cowboys and Aliens lol) once upon a time and you grew up to a game developer and got a job so you can stock your fridge full of snacks and buy diapers for the baby. This is a job to you. You get paid to do it....if things start sucking, you can just go work somewhere else. We all do that. If my job started sucking, I'd move on.

So what shows that you give a crap about anything? You work for, or ARE the devil in disguise that perpetuates all of this hysteria with your videos telling gamers to HTFU and the player base with their various terms "carebear" and the idiots who message you in game and tell you that you're ignorant but don't realize by the very essence of them messaging you to TELL YOU that you are ignorant makes them twice as ignorant as they perceive you to be.

The stupidity of this community is bewildering. Now I'm sure you sit there armed full of carebeat htfu why are you playing responses because you and the community literally do not possess the required thought processing brain power to formulate or articulate an eloquent response, and that's fine. Knock yourself out with your depraved sense of morality and ethical standing.

But don't sit on your own forum, CCP somebody and tell me that you are disgusted. You did this. Do you see this type of sh!t going on in A Kingdom of Keflings? Nope.

Think about why. Dwell on that. I'm not saying make the game baby friendly....but its like a 3rd world country in New Eden where people lack the ability to be civil or think rationally.



There comes a point where so many people are telling you that you don't get it at all that you have to consider the very real uncomfortable possibility that's it's you with the perspective issue and not everyone else.
Eve is sold as a cold harsh sandbox. Complaining that it's cold and harsh does not prove that CCP is wrong, it proves you didn't have a clue what you signed up for.
You start with a single assumption - that you can do whatever you want in "high sec" without being in any danger - and from that assumption build a house of cards. Unfortunately your cornerstone assumption is false, and all the meticulous "logic" and "reason" you have built on top has a deeply flawed foundation. It does not stand up. You are already aware of the consequences of this incorrect assumption, but rather than understand your error and adapt from a more pragmatic point of view to the reality of the situation you have chosen the path of cognitive dissonance that everyone and everything else is wrong and you are right. Even the laws of physics of the Eve universe are faulty in your eyes.
The sooner you understand that it is your core assumption that is wrong and adapt to reality the sooner you will have fun playing in this glorious sandbox most of us love so much. Conversely the more time and effort you invest into trying to adapt the world to you, the more of your own resource you are wasting, and the greater your disappointment.


The only thing Epic about this is EVERYTHING!!

The Biggest FUCer of them all!! RL COMES 1ST!!

-The Gene Pool Could Use a Little Chlorine!! Proud Member of InPanic!!

Gaellia Bonaventure
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#669 - 2014-05-07 12:52:01 UTC
Eve Online was designed from the ground up to be a cold, hard place.

That's the game. That's what the entire game is about. Okay, it's an economic simulator first, but the foundation of the game is "cold and hard."

That's the game. It's not going to change. There are many things which need to be addressed, imo.

But that's the game.

Bring your possibles.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#670 - 2014-05-07 12:54:13 UTC
Miichael Epic wrote:
Are you serious? Legit....please lend me a moment of your time. You and all of your cohorts at CCP games have created a hostile gaming environment. You yourselves have even told people to "HTFU" which is rude as rude gets and makes you guilty of the exact things you're illuminating as absolutely disgusting.
Yes, it's disgusting that a player will take a game dispute and deface a piece of public art, which is an actual crime. I also wouldn't just go "meh, it's just the HTFU mentality" if someone got beaten to death over a video game either.

Miichael Epic wrote:
Have you played EVE lately? Miner gankers. Lets talk about them. Lets shoot a miner, that can't fight back and has either no weapons, or just 5 little drones and that's cool. You have Concord, ok...I get the Concord thing. But you are building a world and letting people come home from their miserable existences where they earn minimum wage or get dissed on by the head cheerleader and football jock and take out all of their aggression and Misanthrophy on mobile tractor units and peaceful players just hanging out having a good 'ol time.
This is an assumption you make, and a very poor assumption at that. You are just generalising what you would think would constitute a "loser" in real life and claiming that anyone who likes to blow stuff up in a game must be that type of person and must be compensating. I could get into generalising what type of person you are, coming around whining that the game isn't easy enough for you to play in complete safety, even though the game actively advertises against being that type of game. I won't however, since assuming someones real life situation from a single aspect of their online persona is one of the dumbest things you can do.

Miichael Epic wrote:
However....your "Concord" consequence is not a consequence at all. You can just warp and cloak after like, what? 45 seconds? poof...problem solved.
Wrong. evading concord by any means is an exploit. If you gank and invoke a concord response, you lose your ship. Always. If you don't you get banned (and lose your ship).

Miichael Epic wrote:
I talked to a guy tonight who tried to gank me in Daran and told him attacking a miner that can't fight back is like a grown man beating his wife because he knows she won't do anything about it.
So you told him that, great. I mean that isn't fact, that's just your opinion, and opinion that most of the community (as well as most people with a basic education) would disagree with. Fighting a miner is a perfectly valid and legitimate way to PVP. If you don't like it, do something about it. If you can't be bothered to do something about it, then stop crying about it.

Miichael Epic wrote:
The stupidity of this community is bewildering. Now I'm sure you sit there armed full of carebeat htfu why are you playing responses because you and the community literally do not possess the required thought processing brain power to formulate or articulate an eloquent response, and that's fine. Knock yourself out with your depraved sense of morality and ethical standing.
Actually, yes, that would be the response. Why are you playing? This game is clearly not for you. You don't like the game so why are you playing it? Oh yeah, I remember, it's because you are supposedly an "exploit specialist" and were brought in to exploit a flaw for large volumes of riches, yet you sit around in peasant mining barges and frigates getting shot, then crying about it. Good job buddy.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#671 - 2014-05-07 12:56:44 UTC
Miichael Epic wrote:
I'll be in bed soon, next to a beautiful young woman 11 years
Dude, you are sick mate.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#672 - 2014-05-07 13:02:57 UTC
Gaellia Bonaventure wrote:
Eve Online was designed from the ground up to be a cold, hard place.

That's the game. That's what the entire game is about. Okay, it's an economic simulator first, but the foundation of the game is "cold and hard."

That's the game. It's not going to change. There are many things which need to be addressed, imo.

But that's the game.



No... Its a spreadsheet that has a remarkable knack for fooling us into thinking it's a game.
Matteus Hopkins
Doomheim
#673 - 2014-05-07 13:06:05 UTC
Miichael Epic wrote:
Its why stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed.
So whens your vasectomy booked for?

Eve is dog eat dog, if you can't handle that there's hundreds of other games out there for you to play, a couple of "upcoming" ones even involve internet spaceships.
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#674 - 2014-05-07 13:12:04 UTC
Miichael Epic wrote:
I work at a pawn shop in real life and today a regular customer brought in an air conditioning unit. It was dirty as if it had rolled around in a pigpen with the piggies and upon plugging it up and turning it on, we saw cockroaches crawl out of it. We unplugged it and got it out of the store as quickly as possible.

Now wouldn't you agree that anyone that disgusting is stupid? That underlying principal and logic should restrain that person from breeding yet with him was his bratty little 3 year old tagalong child with a dirty face, disheveled and wrinkled clothing and ragamuffin look.

There is opinion and then there is fact. That's all I'm saying. Stupid people should not be allowed to breed.
I would say that the state of an air conditioning unit he was trying to sell has absolutely no bearing on his level of intelligence. I mean read what you've written here. Basically you are stating that anyone that is dirty is stupid. Can you honestly not see an issue with that kind of stereotyping? You don't even provide any sort of evidence for that being the case. You just saw a guy who was dirty and assumed he was a moron.

And yes, there is a difference between opinion and fact. What you have stated is opinion, not fact. That you can't see that hardly speaks volumes for your own level of intelligence.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

virm pasuul
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#675 - 2014-05-07 13:16:33 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
Miichael Epic wrote:
I'll be in bed soon, next to a beautiful young woman 11 years
Dude, you are sick mate.


It seems to be a certain type of player who needs to bring real life into a discussion about a game to prove how right/clever/sexy/desirable/successful they are. As if a person's real life somethings make them more qualified or a better human being in real life, and thus right in what they say about the game. It's sort of like when an argument breaks out and one person tries to prove how physically awesome they are by telling us how big and strong they are, and how they like to beat d**bags up, and how much the Dbag deserved beating up.

There's this thing called the internet. Trying to prove you are big and strong and better than everyone else on the internet according to yourself was proved to be a guaranteed losing tactic in any argument on day two of the internet. That was a long time ago. Nothing has changed in that regard in the meantime. All it results in is hilarity and mockery.

Reminds me of the song "Mr Apollo" by the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band.
Here's a little for your reading pleasure: Please consider listening to it :)

I have seen Mr. Apollo
Uproot trees with his bare hands
I have seen Mr. Apollo's
Body-building plan

He's the strongest man
The world has ever seen
And if you take his courses
He'll make you big and rough
And...and you can beat up bullies
Till they cry "Oh, lor', oh crikey,
Let go, you rotter! Don't punish me!"

When you're tough (You're very fit)
Your voice is gruff (It sounds like grit)
You are so strong (And proud of it)
Thanks to Mr. Apollo

Follow Mr. Apollo
Everybody knows he's the greatest benefactor of mankind
Follow Mr. Apollo
Everybody knows that a healthy body makes a healthy mind
Grimpak
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#676 - 2014-05-07 13:18:10 UTC
after the last few pages I find that this thread:

- has indeed lived out his purpose
- has become even a worse cesspool than a hibridized spawn of CAOD and /b/
- can't be locked fast enough.




even the goons aren't this bad for ****'s sake.


IBTL and stuff.

[img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]

[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right

JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#677 - 2014-05-07 13:19:45 UTC
Grimpak wrote:
after the last few pages I find that this thread:

- has indeed lived out his purpose
- has become even a worse cesspool than a hibridized spawn of CAOD and /b/
- can't be locked fast enough.




even the goons aren't this bad for ****'s sake.


IBTL and stuff.



Well Falcon did say he would have something to tell us today, so the thread would have likely went kaput after that anyhow.
Grimpak
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#678 - 2014-05-07 13:22:43 UTC
JC Anderson wrote:
Grimpak wrote:
after the last few pages I find that this thread:

- has indeed lived out his purpose
- has become even a worse cesspool than a hibridized spawn of CAOD and /b/
- can't be locked fast enough.




even the goons aren't this bad for ****'s sake.


IBTL and stuff.



Well Falcon did say he would have something to tell us today, so the thread would have likely went kaput after that anyhow.

for sanity's sake, I hope so.

[img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]

[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#679 - 2014-05-07 13:25:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Jonah Gravenstein
virm pasuul wrote:
Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band.

+1 for the reference, I never expected to see the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band mentioned on an internet spaceships forum.

Relevant

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

hedge betts Shiyurida
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#680 - 2014-05-07 13:40:47 UTC
Mittani got a one month ban for basically issuing a death threat

Erotica1 got banned for laughing at a willing participant


Giving the above whom ever defaced the monument will probably be handed a fully pimped titan

Pog mo thoin