These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

I want your little things!

First post First post First post
Author
Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#3301 - 2014-05-26 03:49:41 UTC
-Ability to delete multiple fits at once
-Organize fits by name instead of ship. I like to categorize fits by keywords such as [Explo]. Would be nice to have these be grouped together
-Have some way to share notes with others

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Webvan
All Kill No Skill
#3302 - 2014-05-26 04:28:08 UTC
TheSmokingHertog wrote:
Nice you all still comment here, but I would recomment the new thread.

Maybe we can find an ISD to close this one.

But you know as well as I that that is just not how forums work. There always must be multiple threads of the same topic so that we can post on both and with all our forum alts Big smile

CCP karkur wrote:
ok, I guess we could start a new thread since the suggestions from the other threads have been collected and summarized by the CSM, but I think we should have posting rules so it's easier to skim over it and collect the suggestions.

But that's no fun, we should post in cryptic code in a special thread so CSM has something to work on in all their free time.

My suggestion: we have multiple threads of the same topic and accordingly able to cross-post and alt post as much as we see fit. Maybe even start an additional thread for 2014 to ramp things up another notch Twisted

Not that anything can be done at all to detour people from starting new topics in GD featuring their latest suggestion anyway, being suggested 1000 times before. So in a way, it's almost a good idea to leave the thread to soak up what would have been just another suggestion topic thread created in GD in and of itself. But for those paying attention, yeah there is the other thread.

I'm in it for the money

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F12

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#3303 - 2014-05-26 05:25:31 UTC
Quote:
16. Redundant and re-posted threads will be locked.

As a courtesy to other forum users, please search to see if there is a thread already open on the topic you wish to discuss. If so, please place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forums needlessly, causing good feedback and ideas to be lost. Please keep discussions regarding a topic to a single thread.

Thread closed.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department