These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

All BRAVE API Keys

Author
Clearly Knott
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#41 - 2014-04-18 18:14:52 UTC
Indo Nira wrote:
Clearly Knott wrote:

That doesn't mean they still work tho. The APIs that is.

Realized that right after I hit submit :)

There's a fine line between a post and a signature.

Nyan Lafisques
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#42 - 2014-04-18 18:15:10 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:
Ouch, and gf.

Side note: Why put it up on the download service that you have? It requires an exe to be downloaded, which I suspect a lot of folks won't do. Use pastebin if you really want to blast it out.

/蘭

You can click on the file name at the top to download only the .csv
Migui X'hyrrn
No More Dramas Only Llamas
#43 - 2014-04-18 18:15:48 UTC
This shows to everyone the shitlord that Draleth is.

I'm so happy that he/she is gone because he/she was going to do a huge amount of damage in the future but fortunately for Brave only managed to ragequit with a shitstorm of drama.

It is hilarious because he/she wouldn't trust TEST Auth system and wanted to see the code. My ******* sides.

The ego is the first cause of a shitlord rolling down the hill to end swimming in his own pool of ****.

Today is a great day for Brave. They just need to reroll some Api Keys and thats all. And for you, useless shitlord, it is over :D
Ko'Ahi
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#44 - 2014-04-18 18:19:56 UTC
koahisquad has never leaked anyone's API

opsec is #1

just sayin

koahisquad - please have fun and be cool

Pls follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/koahico tom hanks ))

Genii Cucullati
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#45 - 2014-04-18 18:24:32 UTC
KOAHI IS OUR SUPREME LEADER.

And this annoyance, like previous annoyances that others so genuinely want to be catastrophic, will be over shortly.

And we'll be doing what we've always been doing: Exploding gloriously and shooting an -A- SBU when BRAVE already has two onlined in the system.
Ko'Ahi
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#46 - 2014-04-18 18:37:13 UTC
Okay, I guess as supreme leader of BNI it is time for me to speak some WORDS.

Dear BNI, have no worries.

This API deal isn't really that big of a deal when it comes to your EVE account security. People will not be able to magically HAX you with your API info.

That said, you should still delete your old BNI API and setup new ones for when our auth/everything comes back up.

If you're worried about your passwords being compromised (they kind of already have please google heartbleed), I recommend you change them regardless of whether you had your API with BNI auth or not.

The person responsible for this has already been dealt with, and IT is working hard to restore everything.

TL;DR everything is cool, no worries, give me ISK.

Charlemeign
Gladiators of Rage
Fraternity.
#47 - 2014-04-18 18:47:41 UTC
Ko'Ahi wrote:

This API deal isn't really that big of a deal when it comes to your EVE account security. People will not be able to magically HAX you with your API info.

That said, you should still delete your old BNI API and setup new ones for when our auth/everything comes back up.

If you're worried about your passwords being compromised (they kind of already have please google heartbleed), I recommend you change them regardless of whether you had your API with BNI auth or not.

The person responsible for this has already been dealt with, and IT is working hard to restore everything.

i did not authorize you to speak for me, as i am the supremest godking
Ko'Ahi
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#48 - 2014-04-18 18:48:13 UTC
Charlemeign wrote:
Ko'Ahi wrote:

i did not authorize you to speak for me, as i am the supremest godking

charlemeign pls x.x

Charlemeign
Gladiators of Rage
Fraternity.
#49 - 2014-04-18 18:51:40 UTC
MY NEWBIES,

RESET ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION BEFORE KO'AHI HACKS YOUR ACCOUNTS IN ORDER TO PAY FOR HIS KCORB-DOLL FACTORY
Faceless Enemy
Doomheim
#50 - 2014-04-18 18:54:09 UTC
jones where is my isk, don't screw me over. posted everything you asked for on the forum with alt just like you said but you didnt transfer any money into my main or the alt. wth man

~tv
Gabriel Z
Krabulous
#51 - 2014-04-18 18:54:12 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
I assume those are BRAVE funds actually, considering those characters have basically no assets. 80b in the bank isn't bad for a new alliance, you can do a really good reimbursement program with that amount as a seed.

And he actually quoted that amount on comms the other day while talking about SRP. It's good to know he was honest about the amount.
Altrue
Exploration Frontier inc
Tactical-Retreat
#52 - 2014-04-18 19:05:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Altrue
Also, worst leak ever imho. These keys contain nothing.

Signature Tanking Best Tanking

[Ex-F] CEO - Eve-guides.fr

Ultimate Citadel Guide - 2016 EVE Career Chart

Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
Seraphim Division
#53 - 2014-04-18 19:10:05 UTC
The toys have been thrown out of the crib, I repeat, the toys have been thrown out of the crib. Roll

Unfortunate this happened but I can't say that I hate being proven right again and again.
Dusty Akachi
Flying Zombie Face
#54 - 2014-04-18 19:17:36 UTC
Awesome. Can you guys help me find that drake I've misplaced? I have crap spread out all over the place.
Kari Juptris
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#55 - 2014-04-18 19:22:22 UTC
koahisquad #1
Tiberian Deci
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#56 - 2014-04-18 19:32:21 UTC
Well this made my day off interesting.
Moonlit Raid
Doomheim
#57 - 2014-04-18 19:33:36 UTC
Tajic Kaundur wrote:
nice

also protip the download there is a fake .exe so there's that

Yeah that's the site's download manager. The file may still be legitimate however I won't be downloading any exe's today.

If brute force isn't working, you're just not using enough.

Please Note: Any advice given comes with the caveat that nothing will be suitable for every situation.

Lord Parallax
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#58 - 2014-04-18 19:44:41 UTC
Faceless Enemy wrote:
jones where is my isk, don't screw me over. posted everything you asked for on the forum with alt just like you said but you didnt transfer any money into my main or the alt. wth man

~tv

the sad thing about Goons is, everyone knows they scam you, Even the goons tell you they scam you, so why could you of possibly thought they were gonna pay you to burn yourself as a spy in the first place?
Hendrick Tallardar
Doomheim
#59 - 2014-04-18 20:21:00 UTC
Demeisen Atreides wrote:
Proletariat Tingtango wrote:
The best part of this thread is where the guy from TEST tried to take some kind of moral highground when they are the precise and direct cause of all of BRAVE's problems up to this point. The OP is a symptom, You are part of the cause, faceless TEST diplomat.

TOPLELM88888888

Also >inb4mittaniarticlefullofspin

TMC article. Please find the "spin" to send your spergs to cry over.

http://themittani.com/news/brave-it-infrastructure-shut-down
Ko'Ahi
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#60 - 2014-04-18 20:44:44 UTC
Hendrick Tallardar wrote:
Demeisen Atreides wrote:
Proletariat Tingtango wrote:
The best part of this thread is where the guy from TEST tried to take some kind of moral highground when they are the precise and direct cause of all of BRAVE's problems up to this point. The OP is a symptom, You are part of the cause, faceless TEST diplomat.

TOPLELM88888888

Also >inb4mittaniarticlefullofspin

TMC article. Please find the "spin" to send your spergs to cry over.

http://themittani.com/news/brave-it-infrastructure-shut-down

Hi Hendrick, what is the best way to me to weasel my name into your next article?