These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Kronos] Pirate Faction Battleships

First post First post First post
Author
epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#861 - 2014-04-19 02:12:57 UTC  |  Edited by: epicurus ataraxia
Alvatore DiMarco wrote:
I don't understand where this "boni" nonsense came from. It's "bonuses". Get a dictionary if you don't believe me.

More to the point: Has anyone considered what the tracking and speed will be on a pair of post-rebalance Berserker IIs that are powered by a pair of tracking-scripted OTLs?

How about Mediums? Post-rebalance Gila-bonused Mediums powered in such a way will definitely shred frigates.

To Epicurius: At the dire risk of being labeled a troll and blocked for daring to disagree with your opinion, are you seriously oblivious to the fact that a drone control range bonus being baked into the hull is ludicriously overpowered?

You're not asking for a "small" thing. You're asking for a gigantic thing that would totally break the ship's balance. Maybe you would fit your RS with a fifth launcher, but what if I decide to stick with four launchers and use that baked-in bonus along with the DLA I was already fitting and achieve incredible super-sniper range?

Choices and compromises. Trade-offs and consequences. This is EVE.

My last reply to you was in fact straight-faced and deadly serious. Too bad you're unable to understand simple truth when it's put right in front of you and think that all forms of disagreement are "bullshit and trolling". You're being just as blind and ignorant about this as you were with the SoE ships and their hacking bonuses.

There's pages and pages of explanation and options, you picked one, it is really clear what I am saying, and the concepts add not 1 DPS, slot or fitting option. The baked in recommendation is for the missile damage and not requiring the extra launcher, the drone control range bonus was an option CCP might wish as they already do that for the ishtar, as for it being an incredibly long range sniper, 25 km drone control range is a pittance compared to true sniper ships, and what are you going to do fit omnidirectional tracking links to all your mids? to make your sentries reach even that far, good luck with that.

The only troll I blocked was someone who was deliberately trying to derail the thread, I simply blocked him so I did not have to put up with it any more, you may read him if you wish. I made the choice not to.

You made you point of view abundantly clear on the SOE thread, or possibly your alts, One could never tell, but CCP did not think my opinion ignorant, as that was the same one they agreed with, as did almost all Of the other posters. Were we all wrong, blind and Ignorant?

If you take the time to look at what I am saying, seriously look, you will see it makes sense. You may have a better mechanic to achieve it, i only offer suggestions. Yours may be better.

If you have any desire for this ship to succeed, it must be clear to you that there are issues to be dealt with, ignoring them and saying others want everything and get what you are given is not going to achieve that.

There are things to put right, by restricting the drone control range and not retaining drone hit points (and damage) and by reducing the drone bay so severely to prevent the replacement of destroyed light drones, they have removed the support pillars from the drone weapons system. This will only guarantee player hostility to the superdrone concept, it is tragic as that is the part that is right.

Damaging that work to buff the missiles is not a good idea. But god knows the rattlesnake needs a buff. First impressions were we had it. Now clearly not.

Theres a post on the same page with more details, I do not want to have to type it all over again.

So what is the solution?
If you have a better idea speak up.

There is one EvE. Many people. Many lifestyles. WE are EvE

Vico Hur
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#862 - 2014-04-19 02:53:58 UTC
The whole "Light Drones vs Interceptors" debate is utterly pointless for the simple fact that Light Drones can't catch Interceptors to apply any damage to begin with, regardless of whether or not they're bonused.

Now, when 10 Inties jump on some idiot in an anom, he dies. After the patch, when 10 inties jump on some idiot in an anom, he dies. No change.
Alvatore DiMarco
Capricious Endeavours Ltd
#863 - 2014-04-19 03:26:36 UTC
What Epicurius seems to be missing here is that there is much more to ship balancing than just DPS. There are also factors such as application and projection of damage, mobility, tank, etc.

My solution? Let the ship go live as-is. It looks very good to me. It's clearly not bonused around light drones, and the drones it is bonused around are going to be monstrous. Your light drones should never be more than 10k from the ship anyhow.

If you're worried about frigs, the missile bonuses apply to RLMLs and now you'll be able to fit five of them. Carry some in your cargo along with a few reloads of light missiles. If it looks like you're going to need them, drop a Mobile Depot and refit accordingly.

If you're in low/nullsec, then Vico Hur's post applies.

I really don't see any problem with the Guristas ships.
Tyberius Franklin
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#864 - 2014-04-19 03:36:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Tyberius Franklin
Is the missile bonus intended to be universal? That really seems odd. That's a far greater range of application than I would have expected.
Sobaan Tali
Caldari Quick Reaction Force
#865 - 2014-04-19 04:48:27 UTC
Damn, CCP! You've just made me regret ever selling my old Rattler a year back. Might as well go get one now before they go up any higher in price.

+1 x some stupidly high multiplier for effectively making all of the Pirate battleships the deadly monsters out to ruin some poor soul's day they should be!

"Tomahawks?"

"----in' A, right?"

"Trouble is, those things cost like a million and a half each."

"----, you pay me half that and I'll hump in some c4 and blow the ---- out of it my own damn self."

Sgt Ocker
What Corp is it
#866 - 2014-04-19 07:18:50 UTC
Aralieus wrote:

I'm not implying that you would and should be totally fine, I'm saying you have a chance. More so than most BS's with the drone damage mods and the massive tank you can pile on the snake. If 5 lights backed by DDA's isn't going to save you then you're probably screwed anyway so a mere 50 more DPS isn't going to change that. I'm mainly interested in keeping things balanced and to have a ship that could handle everything (I use that term loosely) isn't balanced. If you can get that bonus to extend to lights than should it not be fair to give that same opportunity to the mach, vindi or any other gun ship for that matter and allow them the same bonus with small guns that they receive with large. I'm not saying you're wrong just trying to make you see it from a different perspective.

It would seem that is the general direction CCP is taking this from where I sit. That's why Worm and Gila got the boni they received. I will agree with you on a few things however, it seems a little late in the game to change a playstyle so drastically but I get what they're trying to do in the name of balance.

What they have done is changed a Pirate Drone Battleship into a Pirate Missile battleship.

Fit for missiles, throw a few flights of ecm, logi or even scouts or mediums into the drone bay - the Raven and many other battleships survive well with unbonused drones.
The Missile bonus makes it the ideal mid to mid long range missile slinger that can also fit a pretty reasonable tank.

3 BCU + 2 Nano + DCU - You have Dps, Agility and Resists (or 4 BCU + 1 Nano)
TP, Prop mod and Shields - Target assist, Speed and Tank
Cruise Missiles - Dps out to around 150k

Not what I wanted for my Rattlesnake but as has been said many many times - Adapt -
- Drones Primary weapon to Missiles primary weapon is a big adaptation but it is seen by devs to be the way to go, who are we to question ...

My opinions are mine.

If you don't like them or disagree with me that's OK.- - - - - - Just don't bother Hating - I don't care

It really is getting harder and harder to justify $23 a month for each sub.

Lucine Delacourt
The Covenant of Blood
#867 - 2014-04-19 07:46:30 UTC
*Drinking heavily.

The last page has been solid discussion and that is good news. I am sure the devs prefer to read coherent arguments over bickering. My one issue over the last few was the price argument. Ship quality has almost nothing to do with price. The rattler will always be cheap as long as Guristas space has the best selling deadspace gear. Guristas space in null and low is amongst the most populace of any space outside of highsec.
Sgt Ocker
What Corp is it
#868 - 2014-04-19 07:56:09 UTC
Alvatore DiMarco wrote:

How about Mediums? Post-rebalance Gila-bonused Mediums powered in such a way will definitely shred frigates.

Choices and compromises. Trade-offs and consequences. This is EVE.

- How about Mediums - Post rebalance the only way medium drones will "shred" Frigates (or anything else for that matter) would be if it is Webbed and Scrammed. Drone Activation Proximity ensures survival of all but the slowest targets.
Drones do not engage while in mwd mode and the fastest of the medium drones has an orbit speed of 600m/s, which means, for your drones to be applying consistent damage (maintain orbit and shred), the target needs to be going less than 100 m/s.

Choices and compromises - Guristas Pirate Drone boats are now more suited as Missile boats - Adapt, fit accordingly and move on.

My opinions are mine.

If you don't like them or disagree with me that's OK.- - - - - - Just don't bother Hating - I don't care

Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#869 - 2014-04-19 08:03:09 UTC
Sgt Ocker wrote:
What they have done is changed a Pirate Drone Battleship into a Pirate Missile battleship.

It's a stealth buff to the Nestor and rapid launchers.

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#870 - 2014-04-19 08:55:21 UTC  |  Edited by: epicurus ataraxia
Alvatore DiMarco wrote:
What Epicurius seems to be missing here is that there is much more to ship balancing than just DPS. There are also factors such as application and projection of damage, mobility, tank, etc.

My solution? Let the ship go live as-is. It looks very good to me. It's clearly not bonused around light drones, and the drones it is bonused around are going to be monstrous. Your light drones should never be more than 10k from the ship anyhow.

If you're worried about frigs, the missile bonuses apply to RLMLs and now you'll be able to fit five of them. Carry some in your cargo along with a few reloads of light missiles. If it looks like you're going to need them, drop a Mobile Depot and refit accordingly.

If you're in low/nullsec, then Vico Hur's post applies.

I really don't see any problem with the Guristas ships.

Quote of the day "There are none so blind as those who will not see"

Alvatore, Somehow i post yet another long post explaining the whole situation and you totally ignore what I say to keep to your previous preconception of what you think I mean.What?

Are you sure we are speaking the same language?

I specifically address these points, and bring them to attention, and somehow it is me who does not consider them?

Anyway, that aside,

For the hard of understanding, EPICURUS does not want an extra buff, I put that in the beginning in case reading is hard m'kay?

Please read on now.

Putting these ships out as they are, will be like opening a bridge without it's structural supports, it will not end well.

Unless the issues discussed are dealt with,
The superdrone concept will now not have the chance to be cleanly evaluated.

If what you want is a high DPS missile boat-you are happy with a missile boat.

Fine all is good, we will all adapt to your play style as to disagree with you is somehow "not EVE" *sarcasm*

We disagree with your concept that chopping 2 legs off a table and moving them all to one side makes it somehow balanced, because it doesn't have too many legs....Shocked

However if we ignore the issues that are staring us in the face to give you, your "super-buff missile boat with drones too! ™" , the rage against superdrones will be horrific to witness, and the superdrones will be entirely the wrong target and wrongly despised.

Instead the indisputable fact will be that the pillars of drone support will have been eliminated to give you your shiny missile buff.
Making the overall drone weapon system unbalanced.

That is not balance. That is robbing Peter to Pay Paul. Edit:- more details here Opinion of this balancing philosophy

The superdrone Idea is an excellent one, it will particuarly change the way we use drone cruisers, free from the shackles of nurse-maiding sentries, free to roam the battlefield.. CCP Rise has hit the ball out of the park with this one, it is an excellent idea. And valid on all classes of ships as well.

But if it is not implemented as PART of the drone weapon system, retaining the pillars of supporting smaller drones, and control range that matches the range of the drones it fields, then it will appear to fail. It will fail because it was not implemented well, to satisfy those who wanted extra DPS at all costs. Believing that somehow hurting the drone systems, will balance out the extra power given to the missiles.ShockedWhat?

It will be an opportunity lost forever, CCP will NEVER get a second chance to make a good first impression, they will either drop it, or be forever playing catch-up.

That may or may not be what you want? Or possibly you just do not care.

So in a nutshell, retain bonuses to drones smaller than the primary weapon system (Keeping the same number of effective light drones) , retain the drone control range currently utilised by players with the fitting of 2 DLA. Give a reasonable buff to missile damage or application, not an extra launcher.

CCp rise Getting the maximum DPS is secondary to this, please do not destroy your own excellent efforts, by ignoring the breadth of the drone weapon system to satisfy those who would demand max damage and to hell with other playstyles.

Little Dragon Khamez
Guardians of the Underworld
#871 - 2014-04-19 09:03:50 UTC
CCP Rise, any chance you can return to this thread and fully explain your thinking behind the rattlesnake changes, so we can at least try and get on board with its intended role. From where I am sitting I don't think any of the pirate faction battleships needed that much of an overhaul, a tweak here and there I can understand, but the radical revision of the rattlesnake is repulsive. It's just plain wrong. Like listening to a cat barking, and just as plausible.

Dumbing down of Eve Online will result in it's destruction...

KaDa en Bauldry
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#872 - 2014-04-19 09:45:25 UTC
CCP Rise wrote:
Finally we get to the battleships!

RATTLESNAKE
Gallente Battleship Bonus: 10% bonus to kinetic and thermal missile damage (was 10% drone damage and hitpoints)
Caldari Battleship Bonus: 4% bonus to all shield resistances
Role Bonus: 275% bonus to heavy and sentry drone damage and hitpoints (was 50% bonus to Cruise missile and Torpedo max velocity)

Slot layout: 6H, 7M, 6L; 0 turrets, 5 launchers(+1)
Fittings: 10000 PWG, 710 CPU
Drones (bandwidth / bay): 50(-75) / 175(-225)

Appologies, I haven't read the last bunch of pages, just putting this here, as in the cruiser thread I've been a bit ....well... hostile towards the changes...

So what I can see the Rattler do after this differently:
Should my sentries catch fire, I don't need to recall them that fast, and cruise missile dps will be better, so more power to BS/BC rat slaughter - good.
Cruisers will die at the same pace, frig rats are left to the LMJD.

Or I can put a twist on things against angels, go with 5RH or cruise launcher, forsake the leapfrog tactic and superb range, get in the thick of it, and deal quite a bit of damage...
...at the cost of having some trouble handling the really small ones.
Interesting.

I've never had issues fitting a snake before (and I had a twin XLASB one once for the sake of laughs), don't know how a 5th launcher changes that.
Bay is 3.5 times the bandwidth, that is generous.

Now if only Rise could help me in the Cruiser thread finding the mirriad - correction, the word he used is plenty - of PvE uses for the Gila he claimed it will have...

Don't forget about ship insurance before undocking. Don't forget about copy-paste saving before posting.

Sgt Ocker
What Corp is it
#873 - 2014-04-19 11:08:39 UTC
KaDa en Bauldry wrote:

Now if only Rise could help me in the Cruiser thread finding the mirriad - correction, the word he used is plenty - of PvE uses for the Gila he claimed it will have...

Ahhh the infamous "Plenty" . CCP Rises answer when he either doesn't have one or doesn't want to discuss it.

- Metrics show "plenty" - which need be no more than 1. If 1 is what you are looking for - you have "plenty".

My opinions are mine.

Demous Darkstar
Darkstar Caldari Research inc
#874 - 2014-04-19 13:34:15 UTC
As a long time user of the Rattlesnake I have two concerns below. Overall I do like the direction the pirate BS are going. I want to be sure the Rattlesnake isn't being pigeonholed too drastically into specific roles. I love the current versatility with missiles and drones, which was what prompted me to train all the way into the Guristas ship line.

• The 275% drone damage and hitpoint bonus only applies to heavy and sentry. I can understand the reasoning for not stepping on the toes of the Dominix, but this does reduce the versatility.

• Increasing the missile slot layout to 5, combined with the missile damage bonus does give a solid damage increase. However, The loss of a high slot for two drone control units is a nerf for sniping. Others have suggested adding an additional high slot. This could be a possible solution, but may make the ship overpowered. Adding a drone control range bonus could be another solution.
epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#875 - 2014-04-19 13:56:18 UTC  |  Edited by: epicurus ataraxia
Demous Darkstar wrote:
As a long time user of the Rattlesnake I have two concerns below. Overall I do like the direction the pirate BS are going. I want to be sure the Rattlesnake isn't being pigeonholed too drastically into specific roles. I love the current versatility with missiles and drones, which was what prompted me to train all the way into the Guristas ship line.

• The 275% drone damage and hitpoint bonus only applies to heavy and sentry. I can understand the reasoning for not stepping on the toes of the Dominix, but this does reduce the versatility.

• Increasing the missile slot layout to 5, combined with the missile damage bonus does give a solid damage increase. However, The loss of a high slot for two drone control units is a nerf for sniping. Others have suggested adding an additional high slot. This could be a possible solution, but may make the ship overpowered. Adding a drone control range bonus could be another solution.

We share the same concerns,

Retaining the 50% damage bonus to light drone hitpoints and damage and removing the fifth launcher and applying the effective bonus directly would also be a valid solution. Your suggestion will work just as well too.

If CCP riise wishes the missile bonus to be tied to increased ammo useage, a bonus increase to rate of fire would achieve the same goals. Putting the bonus however on missile damage will allow for all missiles including rapids to benefit unless.............*

* "25% bonus to missile rate of fire and reload time" would be impressive to replace the fifth launcher.
Everyone would at least give rapid heavy missiles a good try.

A completely different alternative would be a significant precision bonus, to ensure a much better application of damage.
Basically ANYTHING other than a fifth launcher........

We need have no fear for the dominix, it's bonuses effecting tracking and sentry application keep that well ahead in the use of sentry drones.

Alvatore DiMarco
#876 - 2014-04-19 15:18:17 UTC
Disclaimer: I edited out a few lines and some childish behavior from the following quotes. It's enough a wall of text as it is without perpetuating the nonsense too.

epicurus ataraxia wrote:
Quote of the day "There are none so blind as those who will not see"

Alvatore, Somehow i post yet another long post explaining the whole situation and you totally ignore what I say to keep to your previous preconception of what you think I mean.

Are you sure we are speaking the same language?

I specifically address these points, and bring them to attention, and somehow it is me who does not consider them?

Considering that I have explained what you want is are bad and you keep insisting that it is deathly necessary or somehow the Rattlesnake will "fail"? I'm really not sure we're speaking the same language. To be honest, I'm not even sure you aren't some kind of incredibly dedicated troll. You just keep repeating yourself endlessly, attempting to drown out all dissent and I keep refuting your demands the exact same way again and again. Hopefully an ISD will ban both of us from posting in this thread forever.

Quote:
EPICURUS does not want an extra buff,

Putting these ships out as they are, will be like opening a bridge without it's structural supports, it will not end well.

Unless the issues discussed are dealt with,
The superdrone concept will now not have the chance to be cleanly evaluated.

Did you say somewhere that you want the missile bonus, the shield bonus or the role bonus removed in exchange for a drone control range bonus and/or in exchange for a bonus to Light Drones? Perhaps you can point me to one of your posts in the last 44 pages that says "remove the missile bonus and give it a bonus to drone control range" or "remove the super-drone bonus and give it a bonus to light drones" or, you know, something along those lines.

Asking for a drone control range bonus to be baked into the hull on top of the bonuses it already has is asking for an extra buff. Asking for a bonus to light drones on top of the bonuses it already has is asking for an extra buff.

The benefits you get from a DLA are not a ship buff. Don't get confused and think that the ship has a certain inherent property just because you absolutely always fit it a certain way. That's a module, not the ship.

Also, the "super-drone" mechanic can be "cleanly evaluated" just fine. Get into attack range and let them do their thing.

Quote:
However if we ignore the issues that are staring us in the face to give you, your "super-buff missile boat with drones too! ™" , the rage against superdrones will be horrific to witness, and the superdrones will be entirely the wrong target and wrongly despised.

So then, what you're saying is... people are going to hate the super-drones? People are going to hate the super-drones because light drones aren't bonused? How does that even work?

Attempting to avoid the "too many quotes" error, I removed the "pillars of drone support" thing. I just want to address it with one question: If light drones so badly need a bonus in order to protect the ship from frigates, how do unbonused lights do such a good job protecting my TFI?

Quote:
The superdrone Idea is an excellent one, it will particuarly change the way we use drone cruisers, free from the shackles of nurse-maiding sentries, free to roam the battlefield.. CCP Rise has hit the ball out of the park with this one, it is an excellent idea. And valid on all classes of ships as well.

Why are you even bringing up the Gila in the Battleship thread? There's a cruiser thread for that. Go over there. In this one, stick to the Rattlesnake.

Somehow I'm not over the quote limit yet so I'll just quote this last one as a great big block.

Quote:
But if it is not implemented as PART of the drone weapon system, retaining the pillars of supporting smaller drones, and control range that matches the range of the drones it fields, then it will appear to fail. It will fail because it was not implemented well, to satisfy those who wanted extra DPS at all costs. Believing that somehow hurting the drone systems, will balance out the extra power given to the missiles.

It will be an opportunity lost forever, CCP will NEVER get a second chance to make a good first impression, they will either drop it, or be forever playing catch-up.

So in a nutshell, retain bonuses to drones smaller than the primary weapon system (Keeping the same number of effective light drones) , retain the drone control range currently utilised by players with the fitting of 2 DLA. Give a reasonable buff to missile damage or application, not an extra launcher.

You don't need bonuses on smaller drones. Unbonused lights do just fine as long as you're paying attention to them and have done for a very, very long time now (to be clear, this is against NPCs in frigates. Against players in frigates, you're pretty much done for - and pretty much stupid for picking a solo fight with/getting caught alone by frigates).

I don't know what exactly is going on in your head, but there's no "first impression" here. The Rattlesnake has been around for a long time. If it needs to be looked at again in the future, they'll look at it and change the stats as necessary. You can leave the histrionics out of this.

So in a nutshell, CCP has decided that the current Guristas line is too close in form and function to the existing T1/T2 Gallente line and came up with an innovative (and I dare say very risky) way of differentiating the two. They've created a very unique line of ships with very interesting fitting choices built in. They've even gone so far as to make sure the ships can be flown more-or-less the same way they already are, so long as their pilots are prepared to compromise.

Unfortunately, this seems completely unreasonable to some.
epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#877 - 2014-04-19 15:43:41 UTC  |  Edited by: epicurus ataraxia
I am not even going to try to fit all those quotes in.

I am not going to go into partial quotes of all the posts on this, ignoring some things and picking on others to denigrate an opposing point of view, I will let CCP read the whole issue.

So i will try once again to reach you.

The drone weapons system is a system, finely balanced with pros and cons as a system.
Range application and damage are all parts of a system.

Removing part of a system makes it dysfunctional.

With the Current changes the rattlesnake has a dysfunctional weapons system.

The superdrone Idea is excellent if it respects the system it is part of.

Now regarding damage.
I am not concerned if the missile damage bonus comes from rate of fire, additional damage bonus or more powerful launchers.

So long as it does not BREAK the other weapon system as a system.

CCP rise has decided that more missile damage will make the ship more desirable, fine, he is probably right.

Where we disagree is your philosophy where if something good happens, something must be broken to make things right.

I totally utterly reject that philosophy...

I have detailed suggestions for keeping the drone weapon system intact without increasing damage and functionality of the ship in any way over todays rattlesnake, apart from the damage increase from missiles that CCP wants.

You believe that for every gain we must suffer some nasty side effect to make things in your words "balanced."

I believe that is not the case, what you are actually suggesting is the opposite of balanced but twisted deformed and crippled.

There we disagree, I am NOT stupid for "failing to understand your wisdom" i believe your view is totally wrong and repugnant in it's basis.

We are not going to agree, we are so different in our outlook at the most basic level.

At best your philosophy leads to the dictatorship of the dull.
At worst horrid twisted deformed sad little creations, stunted at birth.

You are hardly going to convince me that your point of view is right so please stop demanding I do.

Alvatore DiMarco
#878 - 2014-04-19 15:49:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Alvatore DiMarco
I'm amused. I am, for once, actually amused by something you've written. That post was so full of theatrics, hyperbole and baseless assumptions that I simply can't not be amused.

Power creep. It's bad. Very bad. It's also what you're asking for.
epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#879 - 2014-04-19 15:51:40 UTC  |  Edited by: epicurus ataraxia
Alvatore DiMarco wrote:
I'm amused. I am, for once, actually amused by something you've written. That post was so full of theatrics, hyperbole and baseless assumptions that I simply can't not be amused.

Power creep. It's bad. Very bad. It's also what you're asking for.

I see it is pointless trying to reach an understanding with the Forum Taliban.

Interesting how someone finds your whole philosophy disgusting and an insult to everything humanity has ever tried to achieve attempting to make things better, rather than twisting and damaging things for sport, And you find that amusing. Only a game, but a window onto the person beneath.
(Interested readers will find the posts becoming clearer through the threads for both guristas ships.)

Or have you not actually realised that?

But this isn't about you. Enough of your derailing every suggestion with your strange idea of balance,in which every good must have evil attached, making sure everything gets lost before it can be seen. I have refused to be beaten down by you and have been shouted out at every opportunity. Pretty clear I am not going to agree with your worldview.

This is about the best result for the maximum number of players, new opportunities, without your twisting of the ships into something horrid.

So why not let others actually give their views, without you immediately telling them they are bad and do not get EVE.

Lots of people have issues here, why not let us discuss them?

So ........

FT Diomedes
The Graduates
#880 - 2014-04-19 16:01:53 UTC
I'm just not understanding what is wrong with 81km drone control range (my skills + T2 DLA) and great DPS. What efficient play style is really bring handicapped by that? I'm talking about both PVP and PVE here. Particularly for PVE, I just don't see the problem. Rats are rarely further than that and if they are, they'll come closer.

CCP should add more NPC 0.0 space to open it up and liven things up: the Stepping Stones project.