These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Kronos] Pirate Faction Battleships

First post First post First post
Author
Aralieus
Shadowbane Syndicate
#841 - 2014-04-18 23:29:48 UTC
Tyberius Franklin wrote:
Aralieus wrote:
Mike Voidstar wrote:
Aralieus wrote:
To all the pilots who want their light drones to be boosted by snakes boni keep in mind that if I fit small guns on my Abbadon they are not covered by the +5% damage from the ship's bonus. You will need to deploy different tactics to handle different situations just like all the rest of us. Same goes for the extra control range as well. It honestly just boils down to you guys wanting your cake and eating too.

You have a point... But thats part of the benefit of using drones that gets paid for by the unequaled price of a mod slot and destructible weapons.

You may not be able to fit fully bonused small lasers, but should you decide to fit them you may use them knowing no one will shoot them out of space.

Yes they can be destroyed however they do have major upsides. If your ship gets jammed they keep on firing, they require no ammo and not one GJ of cap to use, bonus from the new snake will make shooting at them very impracticable, if your ship gets SD into nothing your drones will continue to fire. Eve is all about decisions that carry weight so if you want drones then you have to take all the good and the bad that comes along with that decision. Not to mention the Warriors on a Snake with 3 DDA's will pump out 200 DPS and go 6300 meters a second...that's sufficient to handle a inty. It's not like you won't have some defense against them, more so than most BS's for that matter.

Immunity to ewar was actually reduced. Either by having lights and mediums unbonused and thus doing less damage and being more fragile, or by having DPS concentrated into fewer targets allowing a single method of disruption to have greater effect. Not to mention the inability to direct drones when jammed/damped means it's not a true get out of ewar free card.

I'm not seeing how you are getting 200 DPS from warrior 2's with 3 DDA's (assuming post changes). I get ~150 DPS when being too lazy to account for stacking penalties, so the reality should be at least notably less. And honestly, since the drones don't MWD and fire that DPS is effectively far less.

I'm not seeing how you're not getting 200 DPS...actually you're right, it's not 200 dps. It's 201.

Source

At any rate my point is there are some major upsides to using drones, especially with ships such as the snake. There are also downsides as with any weapon system in Eve and it seems like alot of pilots in this thread are asking for no downsides at all to be implemented. For the decision to use drones as your main weapon platform to come with no repercussions whatsoever and that just seems very un-Eve like.

Oderint Dum Metuant

epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#842 - 2014-04-18 23:34:01 UTC  |  Edited by: epicurus ataraxia
Aralieus wrote:
Tyberius Franklin wrote:
Aralieus wrote:
Mike Voidstar wrote:
Aralieus wrote:
To all the pilots who want their light drones to be boosted by snakes boni keep in mind that if I fit small guns on my Abbadon they are not covered by the +5% damage from the ship's bonus. You will need to deploy different tactics to handle different situations just like all the rest of us. Same goes for the extra control range as well. It honestly just boils down to you guys wanting your cake and eating too.

You have a point... But thats part of the benefit of using drones that gets paid for by the unequaled price of a mod slot and destructible weapons.

You may not be able to fit fully bonused small lasers, but should you decide to fit them you may use them knowing no one will shoot them out of space.

Yes they can be destroyed however they do have major upsides. If your ship gets jammed they keep on firing, they require no ammo and not one GJ of cap to use, bonus from the new snake will make shooting at them very impracticable, if your ship gets SD into nothing your drones will continue to fire. Eve is all about decisions that carry weight so if you want drones then you have to take all the good and the bad that comes along with that decision. Not to mention the Warriors on a Snake with 3 DDA's will pump out 200 DPS and go 6300 meters a second...that's sufficient to handle a inty. It's not like you won't have some defense against them, more so than most BS's for that matter.

Immunity to ewar was actually reduced. Either by having lights and mediums unbonused and thus doing less damage and being more fragile, or by having DPS concentrated into fewer targets allowing a single method of disruption to have greater effect. Not to mention the inability to direct drones when jammed/damped means it's not a true get out of ewar free card.

I'm not seeing how you are getting 200 DPS from warrior 2's with 3 DDA's (assuming post changes). I get ~150 DPS when being too lazy to account for stacking penalties, so the reality should be at least notably less. And honestly, since the drones don't MWD and fire that DPS is effectively far less.

I'm not seeing how you're not getting 200 DPS...actually you're right, it's not 200 dps. It's 201.

Source

At any rate my point is there are some major upsides to using drones, especially with ships such as the snake. There are also downsides as with any weapon system in Eve and it seems like alot of pilots in this thread are asking for no downsides at all to be implemented. For the decision to use drones as your main weapon platform to come with no repercussions whatsoever and that just seems very un-Eve like.

Do we care?
We are trying to discuss the rebalance of the rattlesnake here, we are not discussing your dislike of drones.

The issues are relating to the way light drones have lost capability to deal with frigates on the Gila and rattlesnake, and with the effect of the method chosen to buff missile damage.

This relates to the overall capabilities of the ships and how they are rolled out.

This is not about your opinion of drones, and what we should expect from them.
We are trying to give CCP feedback on the changes and how we see the effect of them on the ships we fly,

There are no doubt threads on drone balance you can participate in, that is the place for them.

So can we please stay on topic?

There is one EvE. Many people. Many lifestyles. WE are EvE

Sgt Ocker
What Corp is it
#843 - 2014-04-18 23:41:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Sgt Ocker
Last Wolf wrote:
Doggy Dogwoofwoof wrote:
Sgt Ocker wrote:

Sorry but where are you getting the 700+ missile Dps from?
It is supposed to be a drone boat, if your going to fit it for missile damage - why fly a Snake, there are far better options for missiles.

From messing around in EHQ, with 3 BCUs on each, the New snake has 832 DPS with Fury cruise, 6 DPS less than the raven with fury missiles

Snake number seem right. Raven should get more than 838dps with the same setup. My Golem can hit 1k with 5% impants and faction BCU's Raven has the same base damage as a Golem.

Well in that case My Apologies I stand corrected - and CCP Rise deserves a medal because with those numbers the Rattlesnake can indeed field over 1500Dps.

A drone boat, that without implants has over 800 Dps in missiles @ 148k, also has over 700 Dps from Sentries.

One of 2 things happened here - somebody in the balancing department screwed up Royally - or - The new "Super Drones" aren't going to be so super so the ship was given good missile Dps to make up for it.

The RattleSnake will no longer be a Guristas Drone Battleship, it has become a Missile Battleship - with drones.
(Move a high to a low on the Gila, it would work much the same way - Fit for missiles would send Drones to secondary weapon status))

Give Domi 10% to Hybrids (and a small tracking bonus) - Super 2 Sentries - no more insta Tidi.

My opinions are mine.

If you don't like them or disagree with me that's OK.- - - - - - Just don't bother Hating - I don't care

It really is getting harder and harder to justify $23 a month for each sub.

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#844 - 2014-04-18 23:51:37 UTC
epicurus ataraxia wrote:

He is on topic. What you are asking for is overpowered and i'd bet isk CCP won't do any of what you are asking for because of that.

I'm a lover of the Guristas ships, but all ships need downsides to be balanced. The balance here is "5 bonused launcers on a mid ranged killer or 4 bonused launchers and an extra DLA on a sniper". And the launchers (with appropriate ammo) + drones are all anyone needs to kill small ships.
Sgt Ocker
What Corp is it
#845 - 2014-04-18 23:55:03 UTC
Aralieus wrote:
Tyberius Franklin wrote:
Aralieus wrote:
Mike Voidstar wrote:
Aralieus wrote:

Source

You do realize the "Source" you used currently has a bonus to "all" drones - Post patch, Rattlesnake will have no bonus to light or medium drones - Dps from 5 Warriors + 3 DDU is closer to 145 Dps with all lvl 5 skills (with roughly added stacking penalties).

My opinions are mine.

If you don't like them or disagree with me that's OK.- - - - - - Just don't bother Hating - I don't care

It really is getting harder and harder to justify $23 a month for each sub.

Aralieus
Shadowbane Syndicate
#846 - 2014-04-18 23:57:59 UTC
epicurus ataraxia wrote:
Do we care?
We are trying to discuss the rebalance of the rattlesnake here, we are not discussing your dislike of drones.

The issues are relating to the way light drones have lost capability to deal with frigates on the Gila and rattlesnake, and with the effect of the method chosen to buff missile damage.

This relates to the overall capabilities of the ships and how they are rolled out.

We are trying to give CCP feedback on the changes and how we see the effect of them on the ships we fly,

There are no doubt threads on drone balance you can participate in, that is the place for them.

I would like to think some care about logic, reason and a fair re-balance, do you?

Because it seems apparent that anybody who says differently from what your opinion is is a troll, going off-topic(lol) or not participating in the discussion in a manner of your liking and written off and blocked(lol)

I am also not here to discuss your assumption that I dislike drones (6 Million SP in Drones says I do btw) but to address the issue that it would not be wise to allow one ship to have so much power and handle so many different situations so efficiently with just a standard fit. This may rub you the wrong way however that's why we are here, to put our feedback on the table and let CCP sort it out.

Oderint Dum Metuant

epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#847 - 2014-04-18 23:58:42 UTC  |  Edited by: epicurus ataraxia
Sgt Ocker wrote:
Last Wolf wrote:
Doggy Dogwoofwoof wrote:
Sgt Ocker wrote:

Sorry but where are you getting the 700+ missile Dps from?
It is supposed to be a drone boat, if your going to fit it for missile damage - why fly a Snake, there are far better options for missiles.

From messing around in EHQ, with 3 BCUs on each, the New snake has 832 DPS with Fury cruise, 6 DPS less than the raven with fury missiles

Snake number seem right. Raven should get more than 838dps with the same setup. My Golem can hit 1k with 5% impants and faction BCU's Raven has the same base damage as a Golem.

Well in that case My Apologies I stand corrected - and CCP Rise deserves a medal because with those numbers the Rattlesnake can indeed field over 1500Dps.

A drone boat, that without implants has over 800 Dps in missiles @ 148k, also has over 700 Dps from Sentries.

One of 2 things happened here - somebody in the balancing department screwed up Royally - or - The new "Super Drones" aren't going to be so super so the ship was given good missile Dps to make up for it.

The RattleSnake will no longer be a Guristas Drone Battleship, it has become a Missile Battleship - with drones.
(Move a high to a low on the Gila, it would work much the same way - Fit for missiles would send Drones to secondary weapon status))

Give Domi 10% to Hybrids (and a small tracking bonus) - Super 2 Sentries - no more insta Tidi.

Interesting numbers, it is expected for a pirate ship to have better damage than a T1 battleship, the raven can also field five medium drones, don't forget to add that damage, and it has bonuses to projection range too. Plus an additional hi slot can be useful

Also bear in mind that sentries have somewhat imperfect damage application as well, so adding up bare numbers will always make a sentry ship seem very very powerful, the domi benefits here because with it's bonuses it can actually apply that damage too.

Overall the ship (once the small but important issues are solved) will be more powerful than the current model, but probably less so than the raw damage figures from the fitting tool will imply.

If a pirate ship was not more powerful than a T1 battleship something would be somewhat wrong, but when the applied damage is taken into account, it will be more powerful, but not unexpectedly so.

Tyberius Franklin
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#848 - 2014-04-19 00:02:02 UTC
Aralieus wrote:
Tyberius Franklin wrote:
Aralieus wrote:
Mike Voidstar wrote:
Aralieus wrote:

Source

Why are you quoting numbers that will be obsolete come the deployment of the changes being discussed. The RS is losing it's bonuses to light and medium drones. That number is wholly irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Also, you seem to be missing the fact that the snake makes of for some vulnerabilities of drones by introducing others. I'm fine with the loss of a high slot. Some understandably aren't. But taking the RS and drone boats as a whole it isn't the prefect damage application that you seem to be insinuating, nor is the trade of drone number for HP a pure gain.
epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#849 - 2014-04-19 00:12:53 UTC  |  Edited by: epicurus ataraxia
Aralieus wrote:
epicurus ataraxia wrote:
Do we care?

I would like to think some care about logic, reason and a fair re-balance, do you?

Because it seems apparent that anybody who says differently from what your opinion is is a troll, going off-topic(lol) or not participating in the discussion in a manner of your liking and written off and blocked(lol)

I am also not here to discuss your assumption that I dislike drones (6 Million SP in Drones says I do btw) but to address the issue that it would not be wise to allow one ship to have so much power and handle so many different situations so efficiently with just a standard fit. This may rub you the wrong way however that's why we are here, to put our feedback on the table and let CCP sort it out.

Very well, as a drone user you are no doubt aware that sentries do not apply 100% damage
Light drones do not keep a consistant speed applying damage in a continuous stream.

Missiles and drones have a different range profile, sentries are of multiple types and range, therefore 100% of damage is not applied at all the same ranges all the time.
Drones are recalled to mitigate damage and break lock so do not apply 100% damage 100% of the time.

So why do you quote figures that assume these facts are not the case to make an argument that simply clouds the actual issues.

Edit:- so can we please go back to discussing the detailed changes to these ships and the effects of individual modifications? Or do you still need to share mor of your opinions as to what seems fair and unfair to you about ships and weapons in eve? I doubt CCP Rise is placing that at the head of his lost of concerns.

Aralieus
Shadowbane Syndicate
#850 - 2014-04-19 00:20:42 UTC
Yes my assumption on the post-patch numbers was incorrect however the point still stands...you will have means to swat off inty's and frigs with 5 lights boosted by 3 DDA's.

Oderint Dum Metuant

epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#851 - 2014-04-19 00:24:23 UTC  |  Edited by: epicurus ataraxia
Aralieus wrote:
Yes my assumption on the post-patch numbers was incorrect however the point still stands...you will have means to swat off inty's and frigs with 5 lights boosted by 3 DDA's.

That is so reassuring...........

If wrong.

You may be forgetting that they now receive no damage bonus.
You may be forgetting that they now do not spew from a massive drone bay.
You may not be considering that they do not travel singly.

And so? 1 drone could handle an interceptor on a good day, does that make only having one right?

The figures you post have consequences, ships will die, the rattlesnake would be much much worse. EFT is a guide not a bible.

There is little defence to an interceptor gang with this ship, claiming that 5 light is sufficient is really not accurate.
Otherwise interceptors would be an underpowered unwanted ship class. This is clearly not the case.

With bonused drones it currently has a real challenge surviving, with unbonused lights it has much less chance.
Making out there is no issue to discuss is not helpful.

Tyberius Franklin
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#852 - 2014-04-19 00:32:03 UTC
Aralieus wrote:
Which isn't a terribly unique ability nor will it likely play out as well as the term "swatting" would imply, else inty's would already be largely obsolete in any situation where a ship was present that had 25mb drone band.

I can see where the balance was struck here though, in trade for having much higher potential max DPS some specialized high application DPS was lost. Which is cool, I just had a bone to pick with the idea that 5 lights, bonussed or not reliably meant dead ceptors (it doesn't, and rightly so), and the inclusion of a bonus that would no longer exist when calculating effect.

Those aside we pretty much agree.
Endo Saissore
Afterburners of Eve'il Inc.
#853 - 2014-04-19 00:44:21 UTC
Can I just applaud you two for the debate you're having? You guys obviously disagree but I admire the way that you're keeping it civilized and are actually listening to each other. Hear hear!
Tempban Darkfall
Darkfall Corp
#854 - 2014-04-19 00:44:41 UTC
Can't you ******* retards do anything right? Rattlesnake is going to be worse than it was before now.

The sheer number of posts complaining about Guristas should tell you that your reluctant addition of sentries wasn't nearly enough to make your bad idea moderately acceptable. We spent a lot of time training these pirate faction battleships and now you are shitting all over us with major changes. **** you.
epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#855 - 2014-04-19 01:04:28 UTC  |  Edited by: epicurus ataraxia
Jenn aSide wrote:
epicurus ataraxia wrote:

He is on topic. What you are asking for is overpowered and i'd bet isk CCP won't do any of what you are asking for because of that.

I'm a lover of the Guristas ships, but all ships need downsides to be balanced. The balance here is "5 bonused launcers on a mid ranged killer or 4 bonused launchers and an extra DLA on a sniper". And the launchers (with appropriate ammo) + drones are all anyone needs to kill small ships.

Jenn, i am a little suprised that you think that what I am suggesting is overpowered, I am pretty certain you know I am not talking about adding peak damage. The DLA is what people currently fit, not additional, the new requirement is to remove it. Remember the rattlesnake has a drone ship slot layout even though it is now much more a missile ship.

The ship has always languished as a pirate vessel because it was underpowered in comparison.

Ccp rise has taken the sniping range bonus away from the missile launchers, good call i think, giving up the missile sniping bonus is a fair exchange,

But to have sentries also reduced in range is pretty serious, forget wardens,there now is not a need for them. 100km was not really a sniper range.

There's no tracking bonus on the sentries so killing things before they get close is really important particularly as the following point effects things.

The light drones have lost both their damage and hitpoint bonus, and no longer has a drone bay to replace them on mass.

For some areas of combat, that is a real issue. Nasty on the rattlesnake, but losing 3.5 effective drones and the hit point bonus on the Gila Shocked is much harder to deal with.

Yes t2 precisions will help some, not so effective against interceptors or elite drones, but is the rattlesnake now only for people with t2 launchers?

The superdrone concept, I like, but one will never be able to evaluate it clearly if you degrade the rest of the weapon system too.

All i am asking for is to NOT degrade the drone system so that the superdrone concept can be seen to work.

The missile damage increase, however it is applied is needed to bring the ship up to the same level as the other pirate battleships, to make it desireable.

Currently little fixes will achieve this, minor changes that really have little effect on balance, but a big effect on the perception and experience of pilots.

George Wizardry
Asian P0RN
#856 - 2014-04-19 01:13:54 UTC
What role will the rattlesnake play now? Before the proposed change is was/is an awesome long range sniper.

By removing the size of the drone bay/bandwidth it is reduced to only a couple of sentry or heavy drones + it doesn't have the maneuverability to be a medium or up close brawler.

I do like the idea of the extra launcher though :)

Within the EVE universe I have no interest or desire to kill other players, real life is a different story......

Aralieus
Shadowbane Syndicate
#857 - 2014-04-19 01:23:06 UTC
epicurus ataraxia wrote:
Aralieus wrote:

If wrong.

And so? 1 drone could handle an interceptor on a good day, does that make only having one right?

The figures you post have consequences, ships will die, the rattlesnake would be much much worse. EFT is a guide not a bible.

There is little defence to an interceptor gang with this ship, claiming that 5 light is sufficient is really not accurate.
Otherwise interceptors would be an underpowered unwanted ship class. This is clearly not the case.

With bonused drones it currently has a real challenge surviving, with unbonused lights it has much less chance.

I'm not implying that you would and should be totally fine, I'm saying you have a chance. More so than most BS's with the drone damage mods and the massive tank you can pile on the snake. If 5 lights backed by DDA's isn't going to save you then you're probably screwed anyway so a mere 50 more DPS isn't going to change that. I'm mainly interested in keeping things balanced and to have a ship that could handle everything (I use that term loosely) isn't balanced. If you can get that bonus to extend to lights than should it not be fair to give that same opportunity to the mach, vindi or any other gun ship for that matter and allow them the same bonus with small guns that they receive with large. I'm not saying you're wrong just trying to make you see it from a different perspective.

It would seem that is the general direction CCP is taking this from where I sit. That's why Worm and Gila got the boni they received. I will agree with you on a few things however, it seems a little late in the game to change a playstyle so drastically but I get what they're trying to do in the name of balance.

Oderint Dum Metuant

epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#858 - 2014-04-19 01:41:26 UTC  |  Edited by: epicurus ataraxia
Aralieus wrote:
epicurus ataraxia wrote:
Aralieus wrote:

If wrong.

I'm not implying that you would and should be totally fine, I'm saying you have a chance. More so than most BS's with the drone damage mods and the massive tank you can pile on the snake. If 5 lights backed by DDA's isn't going to save you then you're probably screwed anyway so a mere 50 more DPS isn't going to change that. I'm mainly interested in keeping things balanced and to have a ship that could handle everything (I use that term loosely) isn't balanced. If you can get that bonus to extend to lights than should it not be fair to give that same opportunity to the mach, vindi or any other gun ship for that matter and allow them the same bonus with small guns that they receive with large. I'm not saying you're wrong just trying to make you see it from a different perspective.

It would seem that is the general direction CCP is taking this from where I sit. That's why Worm and Gila got the boni they received. I will agree with you on a few things however, it seems a little late in the game to change a playstyle so drastically but I get what they're trying to do in the name of balance.

Fair comments, i think however with these ships, they have focused on the big issue of the superdrones, expecting a reaction and preparing for it.
The problem is that drones are a weapons system, and accidentally they have not only changed the "headline" feature, they have missed the supporting pillars.

There is no practical way to add drone control range with any other mod than the drone link augmenter, rigs just do not work, horrid fitting cost for little gain, no one fits them since they corrected the stacking equation.

Lights are ones anti frigate weapon, there's no tracking bonus on the sentries,so you must either kill them with sentries at range or swap to lights.

The rattlesnake is less of a problem it is a lot tougher, there are ways around it, not ideal, but possible. More will be lost, but people can choose to fly it differently in different places. But is that a good thing if you want the ship to have wider appeal?

The Gila however really suffers, it loses 3.5 effective drones and all the hitpoint bonus to them. I am Not sure how that will survive now. That is a particular tragedy as it will be an amazing medium drone cruiser, possibly stratios and ishtar pilots will be quite envious, but only if they put the support of lights back in place.

The problem is that without the supporting pillars they will find it hard to convince people that the superdrone concept is good, I believe it is, and the Gila particularly will shine with mediums, if it can survive without lights.

This is the balance I am trying to achieve, workable,desireable ships that show off the new concept.

The missile damage bonus numbers are a good idea to let the rattlesnake be a valid choice of pirate ship, not just because it is half the price so worth trying if you can't afford a "real" one.

But if you have to destroy the survivabily and ability to test the superdrone concept, then you are better off not buffing the missiles, however without the buff, once again the ship will be just Meh.....

Alvatore DiMarco
Capricious Endeavours Ltd
#859 - 2014-04-19 01:50:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Alvatore DiMarco
I don't understand where this "boni" nonsense came from. It's "bonuses". Get a dictionary if you don't believe me.

More to the point: Has anyone considered what the tracking and speed will be on a pair of post-rebalance Berserker IIs that are powered by a pair of tracking-scripted OTLs?

How about Mediums? Post-rebalance Gila-bonused Mediums powered in such a way will definitely shred frigates.

To Epicurius: At the dire risk of being labeled a troll and blocked for daring to disagree with your opinion, are you seriously oblivious to the fact that a drone control range bonus being baked into the hull is ludicriously overpowered?

You're not asking for a "small" thing. You're asking for a gigantic thing that would totally break the ship's balance. Maybe you would fit your RS with a fifth launcher, but what if I decide to stick with four launchers and use that baked-in bonus along with the DLA I was already fitting and achieve incredible super-sniper range?

Choices and compromises. Trade-offs and consequences. This is EVE.

My last reply to you was in fact straight-faced and deadly serious. Too bad you're unable to understand simple truth when it's put right in front of you and think that all forms of disagreement are "bullshit and trolling". You're being just as blind and ignorant about this as you were with the SoE ships and their hacking bonuses. "True Pirate Ships" sounds a lot like "True Exploration Ships", doesn't it? Stop drinking antifreeze and calm down. That stuff is bad for you anyway.

One last edit: The "drone mechanic", in general, is actually really really bad. I say this as someone who has flown more than a few drone ships and finds drones to be incredibly annoying to micromanage.
Tyberius Franklin
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#860 - 2014-04-19 02:08:35 UTC
Alvatore DiMarco wrote:
I don't understand where this "boni" nonsense came from. It's "bonuses". Get a dictionary if you don't believe me.

More to the point: Has anyone considered what the tracking and speed will be on a pair of post-rebalance Berserker IIs that are powered by a pair of tracking-scripted OTLs?

How about Mediums? Post-rebalance Gila-bonused Mediums powered in such a way will definitely shred frigates.
After spot checking it doesn't look like there are any inherent tracking buffs on the non-sentry drone front, so no difference there. We do still have the issue of drones turning off MWD's when they fire thus causing them to constantly play catchup, but that should be lessened quite a bit, 2.25km/s should still be nothing to disregard.