These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Goons are not allowed in Wormhole space

First post First post
Author
Incindir Mauser
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#101 - 2014-04-15 05:57:51 UTC
Mara Tessidar wrote:
Bane Nucleus wrote:
I would love it if those same Goons who got evicted moved right back in to another wormhole, and told us to screw off. That sort of attitude is always welcomed in wormhole space as far as I am concerned. You've learned from your eviction experience and I hope you make it a whole lot harder for anyone to successfully evict you.

We're going to put guns on the POS this time.

Daww.... cute newbies. Make sure to put ammo in them. They don't work so hot when they have no ammo.
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#102 - 2014-04-15 06:07:52 UTC
UAxSunShine wrote:
Maniva Lyon wrote:

:D iv been told not to respond to these kind of posts :D

You mean posts calling you out? Or sensible discussion from the other side?

Buckets of tears?

Regardless, we learned to run sites from reading how-to guides. It's not exactly rocket science you know. Does require reading skills though so I can see how you needed someone to show you the ropes.

Interesting thing, while it is true that there are probably goon alts all over the place (and in fact it was suggested that that is exactly what you SHOULD be doing) having an actual goon corp in WH space seems like it's making it difficult for you.

I figure it's a principle thing: there's no way to realistically keep goon alts out of WH space, but keeping an actual goon corp out of wh space is as near enough to winning as they'll ever get (and losing for you).

It doesn't make a huge difference in the long run but if they can make you guys make a non goon corp/join other WH corps as alts just to play in WH space then they might consider it a win.

That said I'm a little impressed that Rag is able to evict people considering just a month or two ago they were falling apart.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Chiimera
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#103 - 2014-04-15 07:41:04 UTC
Lets be honest, the biggest tragedy of all of this is that I can no longer say things like:

"Get in my hole"
"We gonna cram this hole full like it's a clown car"
"There's bad people doing bad things to my hole"

In addition to this I can no longer in good conscience have my escalation leaders broadcast Bruce Buffer "It's TIME!!!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilpiYHKbSAw
Osiris Ettnie
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#104 - 2014-04-15 09:40:55 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Jack Miton wrote:
*Snip* Removed reply to a deleted post. ISD Ezwal.

If you want to evict Goods, go for it.
If you don't want to evict Goons, don't.
If you want to stop people evicting Goons, go for it.

Personally I think that living in wspace under a Goonswarm alliance ticker is just about the dumbest thing you can do since you KNOW the majority of WHers will come evict you in a heartbeat.
If you actually want to participate in WHs (rather than just farming a few times a week) then making an alt corp not in Goons would be the first thing I'd recommend.
Then if you actually PVP and participate in WH life, people will have no issue with you, even if they can see the NS ties.

On the other hand, if you DO just want to be here to farm a few times a week, then I have zero sympathy and fully hope you continue getting evicted on a regular basis.

PS: as for farming groups bringing content, sure, but evicting them IS the content they bring.

Thank you lol that's the story behind this whole thing. Yes we have a reputation for evicting bears. Because we see farming holes and we clear them. End of story only reason this happend because we don't want our MNR prices driven down by null guys who could give two ***** about WH life
Sith1s Spectre
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#105 - 2014-04-15 09:50:38 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Osiris Ettnie wrote:
Jack Miton wrote:

Personally I think that living in wspace under a Goonswarm alliance ticker is just about the dumbest thing you can do since you KNOW the majority of WHers will come evict you in a heartbeat.
If you actually want to participate in WHs (rather than just farming a few times a week) then making an alt corp not in Goons would be the first thing I'd recommend.
Then if you actually PVP and participate in WH life, people will have no issue with you, even if they can see the NS ties.

On the other hand, if you DO just want to be here to farm a few times a week, then I have zero sympathy and fully hope you continue getting evicted on a regular basis.

PS: as for farming groups bringing content, sure, but evicting them IS the content they bring.

Thank you lol that's the story behind this whole thing. Yes we have a reputation for evicting bears. Because we see farming holes and we clear them. End of story only reason this happend because we don't want our MNR prices driven down by null guys who could give two ***** about WH life

You do realise that ribbons make up 10% of isk value in the higher end holes

Resident forum troll and fashion consultant

Osiris Ettnie
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#106 - 2014-04-15 09:54:05 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Sith1s Spectre wrote:
Osiris Ettnie wrote:
Jack Miton wrote:

you get the point though
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#107 - 2014-04-15 10:05:43 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
I have removed some rule breaking posts and those quoting them. As always I let some edge cases stay.
Please people, keep it on topic and above all civil!

The Rules:
4. Personal attacks are prohibited.

Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another forum user. Posts of this nature are not beneficial to the community spirit that CCP promote and as such they will not be tolerated.

5. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote.

26. Off-topic posting is prohibited.

Off-topic posting is permitted within reason, as sometimes a single comment may color or lighten the tone of discussion. However, excessive posting of off-topic remarks in an attempt to derail a thread may result in the thread being locked, or a forum warning being issued.

Thread reopened.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

mechform
#108 - 2014-04-15 10:49:44 UTC
Thanks for the edging, 10/10 would get edged again.

Black Power - Brotha's in space unite!

Rek Seven
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#109 - 2014-04-15 10:50:07 UTC
Sith1s Spectre wrote:

... because sites are farmed so much.
Powers Sa
#110 - 2014-04-15 10:51:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Powers Sa
ISD Ezwal wrote:
I have removed some rule breaking posts and those quoting them. As always I let some edge cases stay.

The Rules:

Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another forum user. Posts of this nature are not beneficial to the community spirit that CCP promote and as such they will not be tolerated.

Thread reopened.

There goes my response. I was going to point out to everyone that Osiris Ettnie had been in Soco when they lost delve/querious/detorid and then helped NCdot lose Tribute/Vale of the silent. I wouldn't need to point out that he went to W-space because he couldn't cut it in nullsec. Mostly likely being the reason he was so eager to evict goons who live in w-space from w-space.

I guess I can't do that now.

Jack Miton wrote:

The point is that they aren't cowards. Cowards try to hide who they are and take the easiest path.

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

The Slayer
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#111 - 2014-04-15 10:59:28 UTC
Which one of you Ragnarok guys is the one who was in Goonswarm till he got kicked for being dumb? Is it one of the guys posting a lot? Wait I'll go play "Corp History" and find out.
max ericshaun
Trust Doesn't Rust
Goonswarm Federation
#112 - 2014-04-15 11:48:04 UTC
The Slayer wrote:
Which one of you Ragnarok guys is the one who was in Goonswarm till he got kicked for being dumb? Is it one of the guys posting a lot? Wait I'll go play "Corp History" and find out.

How hilarious would it be if goons evicted Ragnarok. That kinda makes me giggle.

Lost in space

Osiris Ettnie
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#113 - 2014-04-15 11:53:59 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:
ISD Ezwal wrote:

The Rules:

Thread reopened.

There goes my response. I was going to point out to everyone that Osiris Ettnie had been in Soco when they lost delve/querious/detorid and then helped NCdot lose Tribute/Vale of the silent. I wouldn't need to point out that he went to W-space because he couldn't cut it in nullsec. Mostly likely being the reason he was so eager to evict goons who live in w-space from w-space.

I guess I can't do that now.

Jack Miton wrote:

The point is that they aren't cowards. Cowards try to hide who they are and take the easiest path.

lol the fact that you went that deep to look me up makes me hard hahahaha
Osiris Ettnie
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#114 - 2014-04-15 12:01:19 UTC
Powers Sa
#115 - 2014-04-15 13:52:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Powers Sa
Osiris Ettnie wrote:

More along the lines of I remember campaign timelines, and I just flipped back to eve-kill and looked at kills and hit "next month" about 5 times. Didn't take much to figure out that you are a washed-up, has-been.

Must be frustrating to know that I spend a lot of time in wormholes, but have never killed a sleeper before. The only things I know about sleepers are what Adhocracy's wormhole fundamentals videos taught me.

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

Dmitry Wizard
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#116 - 2014-04-15 14:20:52 UTC
Well, this escalated quickly

"Wormhole corps are like a bunch of homeschooled kids"

Osiris Ettnie
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#117 - 2014-04-15 14:21:41 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:
Osiris Ettnie wrote:

More along the lines of I remember campaign timelines, and I just flipped back to eve-kill and looked at kills and hit "next month" about 5 times. Didn't take much to figure out that you are a washed-up, has-been.

Must be frustrating to know that I spend a lot of time in wormholes, but have never killed a sleeper before. The only things I know about sleepers are what Adhocracy's wormhole fundamentals videos taught me.

The fact that you think someone who couldn't cut in null could in a WH just shows how much knowledge you have of the game. Setting anchor and pressing F1 is not PvP my friend i hate to break it to you. Hence the reason I left. I FCed and went on the huge fleets in null and got my fill. It was fun for the first bit but got very boring fast and realized where the true PvP and fun in this game lye. Not in the kiss the ring null sec politics or the 10% tidi or simply locking a target and pressing F1. Take BNI for example its easy for them to succeed in null but coming into a WH and having success yeah well good luck.
UAxSunShine
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#118 - 2014-04-15 14:21:57 UTC
Osiris Ettnie wrote:
http://likes.com/comedy/haters-gonna-hate?page=3&v=700S31l494Ni1Vpb5rHahTC41wzY2Z

I really don't see how this is relevant to the discussion good sirm8 o7 o7
UAxSunShine
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#119 - 2014-04-15 14:24:19 UTC
Osiris Ettnie wrote:
Powers Sa wrote:
Osiris Ettnie wrote:

The fact that you think someone who couldn't cut in null could in a WH just shows how much knowledge you have of the game. Setting anchor and pressing F1 is not PvP my friend i hate to break it to you. Hence the reason I left. I FCed and went on the huge fleets in null and got my fill. It was fun for the first bit but got very boring fast and realized where the true PvP and fun in this game lye. Not in the kiss the ring null sec politics or the 10% tidi or simply locking a target and pressing F1. Take BNI for example its easy for them to succeed in null but coming into a WH and having success yeah well good luck.

You do realize that not all nullsec pvp is orbit and press f1 don't you? There is so much more going on in the sub communities of goonswarm. You can literally do any aspect of this terrible game you choose and it's all catered for.
Rall Mekin
End-of-Line
#120 - 2014-04-15 14:48:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Rall Mekin
max ericshaun wrote:
The Slayer wrote:

How hilarious would it be if goons evicted Ragnarok. That kinda makes me giggle.

Inb4 Goons try to evict Ragnarok., end up creating Transmission Lost-style feeding frenzy/clusterbuck, and we all end up deciding goons create content for wormhole space.