These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Goons are not allowed in Wormhole space

First post First post
Author
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#21 - 2014-04-13 08:35:45 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Tusen Takk wrote:
Anize Oramara wrote:
I don't think goons are getting evicted because they don't give fights or don't provide farmers to kill or anything like that.

I think it's merely because, well, you're goons.

This may come as some surprise for you to learn this but I have heard rumors that there are some people (not just WH'lers) in this game who (crazy as it may sound) doesn't like goons.

I'm sorry to be the one to bring this shocking revelation to you but then there it is. I can see how something like this may have come in under your radar, since it's just so unfathomable really. You guys being the upstanding and nice guys that you are with the single driving goal of growing, sustaining and keeping this game running to the best of your abilities.

*cough*

"Success breeds contempt" comes to mind.

*Snip* Please refrain from personal attacks. ISD Ezwal.

MAH NANORIBBINZ *shakes fist*

Any WH duders worth their sleeper loot know it's all about the blue poo and sees any nano ribbons/salvage they may get as pure bonus.

Also I have contempt for plenty of people who are not successful so I wouldn't say that your success in WH space (or lack thereof rather) has anything to do with it.

Some say that committing acts worthy of contempt can have the unexpected side effect of... well contempt.

Not that it would apply to you fine gentlemen of course.

*hackcough*

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Michael1995
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#22 - 2014-04-13 10:58:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Michael1995
Powers Sa wrote:

I can see why the wormhole community might not like goons.


That was pretty lulzy. Big smile

And afaik there wasn't any butthurt on our end, but obviously the people involved in the eviction are about something. Blink

Edit:
Anize Oramara wrote:
This may come as some surprise for you to learn this but I have heard rumors that there are some people (not just WH'lers) in this game who (crazy as it may sound) doesn't like goons.


Most 'major' C5/C6 groups run on the rule that if you give fights you won't be evicted. Now sure, the fight was given after the eviction had started, but if they haven't called it because they got "gufites" then they're just hypocrites, and deserve to have their home burnt down as well. Blink

Selling WH CFC Standings 10b/month for +10 with: Lazerhawks, Hard Knocks, Overwatch This, Many Vacancies, Golden Showers, Friendly Probes, Isogen Memed.

Join up for swag C3 Gila/Osprey ratting fleets daily! We also rent C2s out with CV effect!

Osiris Ettnie
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2014-04-13 11:05:04 UTC
Only thing i will say to this thread is show us one time these guys have fought besides when they fought us this last time when someone rolled into them or even just came looking for kills.
Michael1995
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#24 - 2014-04-13 11:10:23 UTC
I can say the above about the majority of C5 WH corps, mostly due to :TZs: but still, them giving a fight against the blob fielded against them was admirable. They have more guts than some other groups I've seen floating around. Smile

Selling WH CFC Standings 10b/month for +10 with: Lazerhawks, Hard Knocks, Overwatch This, Many Vacancies, Golden Showers, Friendly Probes, Isogen Memed.

Join up for swag C3 Gila/Osprey ratting fleets daily! We also rent C2s out with CV effect!

Osiris Ettnie
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2014-04-13 11:22:20 UTC
Michael1995 wrote:
I can say the above about the majority of C5 WH corps, mostly due to :TZs: but still, them giving a fight against the blob fielded against them was admirable. They have more guts than some other groups I've seen floating around. Smile



everyone keeps calling it a blob how many ships do you guys think it will take to break 4 RR chimeras in a pulsar lol plus 2 nags
Michael1995
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#26 - 2014-04-13 11:30:22 UTC
Osiris Ettnie wrote:

everyone keeps calling it a blob how many ships do you guys think it will take to break 4 RR chimeras in a pulsar lol plus 2 nags


Dreadnoughts?

Selling WH CFC Standings 10b/month for +10 with: Lazerhawks, Hard Knocks, Overwatch This, Many Vacancies, Golden Showers, Friendly Probes, Isogen Memed.

Join up for swag C3 Gila/Osprey ratting fleets daily! We also rent C2s out with CV effect!

Osiris Ettnie
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2014-04-13 11:33:40 UTC
Michael1995 wrote:
Osiris Ettnie wrote:

everyone keeps calling it a blob how many ships do you guys think it will take to break 4 RR chimeras in a pulsar lol plus 2 nags


Dreadnoughts?



because obviously we had them did you even look at the battle report
Michael1995
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#28 - 2014-04-13 11:36:54 UTC
Osiris Ettnie wrote:
because obviously we had them did you even look at the battle report


Right, because this is an eviction, those things where you're looking to go into someone's home system and destroy all their assets. Something that usually requires a little bit of planning and preparation, like seeding capitals to counter the blob of capitals one usually finds in home systems. But I guess just throwing around a swarm of dudes can minimize thinking and planning. Roll

Selling WH CFC Standings 10b/month for +10 with: Lazerhawks, Hard Knocks, Overwatch This, Many Vacancies, Golden Showers, Friendly Probes, Isogen Memed.

Join up for swag C3 Gila/Osprey ratting fleets daily! We also rent C2s out with CV effect!

Miks Rebelius
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#29 - 2014-04-13 11:39:33 UTC
Michael1995 wrote:
They have better SRP than some other groups I've seen floating around. Smile


Here it looks better now don't you agree? Big smile
Osiris Ettnie
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2014-04-13 11:39:41 UTC
Michael1995 wrote:
Osiris Ettnie wrote:
because obviously we had them did you even look at the battle report


Right, because this is an eviction, those things where you're looking to go into someone's home system and destroy all their assets. Something that usually requires a little bit of planning and preparation, like seeding capitals to counter the blob of capitals one usually finds in home systems. But I guess just throwing around a swarm of dudes can minimize thinking and planning. Roll



they still died in the end P
Michael1995
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#31 - 2014-04-13 11:49:55 UTC
Miks Rebelius wrote:
Michael1995 wrote:
They have better SRP than some other groups I've seen floating around. Smile


Here it looks better now don't you agree? Big smile


What C5/C6 corp doesn't have SRP'd capitals?

Selling WH CFC Standings 10b/month for +10 with: Lazerhawks, Hard Knocks, Overwatch This, Many Vacancies, Golden Showers, Friendly Probes, Isogen Memed.

Join up for swag C3 Gila/Osprey ratting fleets daily! We also rent C2s out with CV effect!

RAIN Arthie
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#32 - 2014-04-13 11:54:05 UTC
Drive the spear deep, don't stop twisting until the heartbeat can no longer be felt through the spear.
Winthorp
#33 - 2014-04-13 12:09:49 UTC
I don't think you can ever teach higher level thinking to a Rag pilot...
Jack Miton
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#34 - 2014-04-13 13:00:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Jack Miton
Michael1995 wrote:
Miks Rebelius wrote:
Michael1995 wrote:
They have better SRP than some other groups I've seen floating around. Smile

Here it looks better now don't you agree? Big smile

What C5/C6 corp doesn't have SRP'd capitals?

who the fk has SRP in WHs? what is this nullsec?
the only thing we have SRP for are armour ECM cyno drakes.

There is no Bob.

Stuck In Here With Me:  http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/

Down the Pipe:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout

Staphylococcus Aureus
Perkone
Caldari State
#35 - 2014-04-13 14:24:25 UTC
Welp, we've been evicted before and we'll be evicted again. We actually expected to lose both dreads and all of the carriers when we warped them into the bubbles, but with around 8 of us logged in and able to grab ships it seemed like we might as well go out in flames as our home burned. Braves over-enthusiastic bumping saved my carrier by bumping it right into the pos shields, and my dread got out when nobody bothered to point it after Chiimera's dread went down.

As far as wormhole groups go we're pretty inexperienced and bad, but we've always been willing to fight. After the battle, Dimitry from Ragnarok. told me that WH space is pretty barren, and most the people they find are farmers who log off and hide when attacked. Seems like a self-fulfilling prophecy when you chase out all the people who don't.
Osiris Ettnie
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#36 - 2014-04-13 14:48:50 UTC
Staphylococcus Aureus wrote:
Welp, we've been evicted before and we'll be evicted again. We actually expected to lose both dreads and all of the carriers when we warped them into the bubbles, but with around 8 of us logged in and able to grab ships it seemed like we might as well go out in flames as our home burned. Braves over-enthusiastic bumping saved my carrier by bumping it right into the pos shields, and my dread got out when nobody bothered to point it after Chiimera's dread went down.

As far as wormhole groups go we're pretty inexperienced and bad, but we've always been willing to fight. After the battle, Dimitry from Ragnarok. told me that WH space is pretty barren, and most the people they find are farmers who log off and hide when attacked. Seems like a self-fulfilling prophecy when you chase out all the people who don't.



You were bumped into the POS in order to break your RR chimeras :) Pulsars will be Pulsars If you guys want the connection convo me in game.
ksig cook
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#37 - 2014-04-13 15:08:05 UTC
that's just outlandish.
Mara Tessidar
Perkone
Caldari State
#38 - 2014-04-13 16:00:23 UTC
Osiris Ettnie wrote:
You were bumped into the POS in order to break your RR chimeras :) Pulsars will be Pulsars If you guys want the connection convo me in game.


Maybe it's something only dishonourable blobbers in nullsec use, but I've heard electronic and cap warfare can do some pretty mean things to carriers.
ROSSLINDEN0
Bastage Network
The Ivana Trading Federation Federation
#39 - 2014-04-13 17:55:43 UTC
Why not let them move into wspace? means more targets
Osiris Ettnie
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#40 - 2014-04-13 19:40:00 UTC