These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Game Events and Gatherings

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

#EVE_NT - EVE MEET IN NOTTINGHAM UK - SEPTEMBER 13

First post First post First post
Author
Nashh Kadavr
The Bastards
#21 - 2014-04-15 09:20:25 UTC
Mynxee wrote:
Well you can imagine how I would love to attend this, because just look at that attendee list :) But it's too long a swim across the pond. Hope you have a fantastic turnout!


Thanks for your support! if i could afford it i would fly you over....
Johnny Twelvebore
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#22 - 2014-04-15 14:34:38 UTC
I'll do my best to be there.

Bloody hell, another eve blog! http://johnnytwelvebore.wordpress.com

Anabaric
The Grumpy Bastards
#23 - 2014-04-15 16:16:02 UTC
Mynxee wrote:
Well you can imagine how I would love to attend this, because just look at that attendee list :) But it's too long a swim across the pond. Hope you have a fantastic turnout!


This is not a good enough excuse, if NetheranE can get there from Canada, you've no excuse from whatever backward country you call home! :D

Community Manager www.Battleclinic.com @battleclinic Loadouts + Killboards + Forums Twitter @anabaric_eve www.the-bastards.net Recruitment: OPEN

Bei ArtJay
Questionable Circles
Unspoken Alliance.
#24 - 2014-04-15 16:47:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Bei ArtJay
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
As this is my place of work...


Shocked This is also my place of work - you have me uber curious who this is, but I think I have an idea, put me down for 1 person + at least one other staff member I know that plays eve occasionally Blink

PM me if you want a hand organising this!

Also, this is a great venue for an eve-meet up - if you are a UK based corp I highly recommend you come on down and make it your corp meetup! - I was tempted to hire it out to show eve tournament finals day as it has excellent AV facilities, decent bar, and is very central.

Also - put me down for 10 tokens!
deadly badger
Burning Napalm
Northern Coalition.
#25 - 2014-04-15 18:00:55 UTC
I'll be coming to this
Anabaric
The Grumpy Bastards
#26 - 2014-04-15 18:14:01 UTC
Bei ArtJay wrote:
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
As this is my place of work...

Shocked This is also my place of work - you have me uber curious who this is!


Uh oh nashh, now the boss is gonna find out you've stolen the keys and moonlighting on the weekend! Lol

Community Manager www.Battleclinic.com @battleclinic Loadouts + Killboards + Forums Twitter @anabaric_eve www.the-bastards.net Recruitment: OPEN

Nashh Kadavr
The Bastards
#27 - 2014-04-15 18:28:58 UTC
Anabaric wrote:
Bei ArtJay wrote:
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
As this is my place of work...

Shocked This is also my place of work - you have me uber curious who this is!


Uh oh nashh, now the boss is gonna find out you've stolen the keys and moonlighting on the weekend! Lol



****!
Nashh Kadavr
The Bastards
#28 - 2014-04-15 18:32:00 UTC
Bei ArtJay wrote:
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
As this is my place of work...


Shocked This is also my place of work - you have me uber curious who this is, but I think I have an idea, put me down for 1 person + at least one other staff member I know that plays eve occasionally Blink

PM me if you want a hand organising this!

Also, this is a great venue for an eve-meet up - if you are a UK based corp I highly recommend you come on down and make it your corp meetup! - I was tempted to hire it out to show eve tournament finals day as it has excellent AV facilities, decent bar, and is very central.

Also - put me down for 10 tokens!


Brilliant! I live in S14 so come see me anytime! tokens can be arranged no problem ;)
Jon Burrows
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#29 - 2014-04-16 15:35:27 UTC
I should be able to make it as I live in Grantham.

Peace through superior drone power

Kitty Bear
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#30 - 2014-04-16 16:07:40 UTC
I'll be there



Maximus Aerelius
PROPHET OF ENIGMA
#31 - 2014-04-16 17:35:27 UTC
There maybe a Bear in the room...I really fear a ganking of boxers in crack proportions signing up for this thing Blink. Need to clear it with the wife or fear full house all life aggro.

Bump because EVEnt in England deserves it!
Suleiman Shouaa
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#32 - 2014-04-16 21:30:35 UTC
Should be able to make this, +1.
Soro Harbon
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#33 - 2014-04-17 08:18:39 UTC
In warp from Derby

So long as I can dodge my wife's gate camp Blink

Things can always be improved: the battered Mars Bar, Scotland's other culinary delicacy

Nashh Kadavr
The Bastards
#34 - 2014-04-17 10:00:54 UTC
Suleiman Shouaa wrote:
Should be able to make this, +1.


...needs moar Tuskers... ;)
Crake Gaterau
Doomheim
#35 - 2014-04-17 10:40:33 UTC
Sign me up Bear +1
Miura Bull
Screaming Hayabusa
Neo-Bushido Movement
#36 - 2014-04-17 12:08:53 UTC
Just over the border for me, as long as I can get back before they close the gates I am game for this.

+1
Nashh Kadavr
The Bastards
#37 - 2014-04-17 13:12:31 UTC
Miura Bull wrote:
Just over the border for me, as long as I can get back before they close the gates I am game for this.

+1


YAY!
Maximus Aerelius
PROPHET OF ENIGMA
#38 - 2014-04-17 15:05:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Maximus Aerelius
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
Miura Bull wrote:
Just over the border for me, as long as I can get back before they close the gates I am game for this.

+1


YAY!


WTF do you have on your blog Nashh Shocked:

WebFilter wrote:
Web Page Blocked!

You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

URL: nashh-blog.pvp101.net/
Category: Other Adult Materials


Have to hit that from home then Lol
Awarmingcoat
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#39 - 2014-04-17 15:10:11 UTC
Jameson and I will try and attend
Nashh Kadavr
The Bastards
#40 - 2014-04-17 15:17:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Nashh Kadavr
Maximus Aerelius wrote:
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
Miura Bull wrote:
Just over the border for me, as long as I can get back before they close the gates I am game for this.

+1


YAY!


WTF do you have on your blog Nashh Shocked:

WebFilter wrote:
Web Page Blocked!

You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

URL: nashh-blog.pvp101.net/
Category: Other Adult Materials


Have to hit that from home then Lol


lolwhut? there be no pr0n on my blog...?