These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Game Events and Gatherings

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

#EVE_NT - EVE MEET IN NOTTINGHAM UK - SEPTEMBER 13

First post First post First post
Author
Vincent R'lyeh
Screaming Hayabusa
#301 - 2014-09-10 15:44:37 UTC
Alas I shall no longer be able to attend this event as a gate camp stole all my money Cry

I have deliberately developed an air of cynicism that I originally intended to make me appear somewhat louche and caddish but actually comes across as irritable hostility combined with the unspoken threat of sudden violence.....

Nashh Kadavr
The Bastards
#302 - 2014-09-10 15:53:27 UTC
Vincent R'lyeh wrote:
Alas I shall no longer be able to attend this event as a gate camp stole all my money Cry



You suck!
Naughty Cargo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#303 - 2014-09-10 21:38:45 UTC
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
Vincent R'lyeh wrote:
Alas I shall no longer be able to attend this event as a gate camp stole all my money Cry



You suck!


I CONCUR! VINCE I'm dissapointed. I was gonna save a massive hug just for you! :( And now Kaeda's not coming either. You guys suck. *huffs*

Also, getting super excited now! Yay! :D
Lord LazyGhost
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#304 - 2014-09-10 22:24:49 UTC
Naughty Cargo wrote:
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
Vincent R'lyeh wrote:
Alas I shall no longer be able to attend this event as a gate camp stole all my money Cry



You suck!


I CONCUR! VINCE I'm dissapointed. I was gonna save a massive hug just for you! :( And now Kaeda's not coming either. You guys suck. *huffs*

Also, getting super excited now! Yay! :D


HUGS FOR ISK HUGS FOR ISK COME AND GET THEM HUGS FOR ISK.

is that classed as RMT?
Nashh Kadavr
The Bastards
#305 - 2014-09-10 22:27:32 UTC
Lord LazyGhost wrote:
Naughty Cargo wrote:
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
Vincent R'lyeh wrote:
Alas I shall no longer be able to attend this event as a gate camp stole all my money Cry



You suck!


I CONCUR! VINCE I'm dissapointed. I was gonna save a massive hug just for you! :( And now Kaeda's not coming either. You guys suck. *huffs*

Also, getting super excited now! Yay! :D


HUGS FOR ISK HUGS FOR ISK COME AND GET THEM HUGS FOR ISK.

is that classed as RMT?


yes, petitioned
Raeza
Order of Extrodinary Gentlemen
Legitimate Business
#306 - 2014-09-10 23:11:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Raeza
I'm in!

+ Raeza

Edit:
Also, I literally live 5 minutes away from the venue, I have a spare room free to anyone that can prove during the event that they won't kill me in my sleep
Velorek Cohaagen
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#307 - 2014-09-10 23:24:45 UTC
Yep I'm also in on this!
Naughty Cargo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#308 - 2014-09-11 08:33:13 UTC
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
Lord LazyGhost wrote:
Naughty Cargo wrote:
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
Vincent R'lyeh wrote:
Alas I shall no longer be able to attend this event as a gate camp stole all my money Cry



You suck!


I CONCUR! VINCE I'm dissapointed. I was gonna save a massive hug just for you! :( And now Kaeda's not coming either. You guys suck. *huffs*

Also, getting super excited now! Yay! :D


HUGS FOR ISK HUGS FOR ISK COME AND GET THEM HUGS FOR ISK.

is that classed as RMT?


yes, petitioned


Well.... there goes your free hugs. :P On a side note, do desperately need ISK xD hahahaha
Kenneth Skybound
Gallifrey Resources
#309 - 2014-09-11 10:31:41 UTC
And just HOW have I only now found out about this? -sigh-

Might be able to come, 50/50, so put me down anyway. What's the deal for +1's (significant others who aren't yet convinced to be part of this nerdy little thing called eve)?
Drago Shouna
Doomheim
#310 - 2014-09-11 11:02:16 UTC
Kenneth Skybound wrote:
And just HOW have I only now found out about this? -sigh-

Might be able to come, 50/50, so put me down anyway. What's the deal for +1's (significant others who aren't yet convinced to be part of this nerdy little thing called eve)?


Obviously I can't speak for this meet..

But I've been to 3 others and having partners along has never been an issue, heck one guy brought his daughter along.

Just tell her that not everyone will be in a Star Trek uniform :-) (honest)

Solecist Project...." They refuse to play by the rules and laws of the game and use it as excuse ..." " They don't care about how you play as long as they get to play how they want."

Welcome to EVE.

John Selth
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#311 - 2014-09-11 11:28:09 UTC
Il be down to go! still room?
Lord LazyGhost
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#312 - 2014-09-11 12:03:58 UTC
Kenneth Skybound wrote:
And just HOW have I only now found out about this? -sigh-

Might be able to come, 50/50, so put me down anyway. What's the deal for +1's (significant others who aren't yet convinced to be part of this nerdy little thing called eve)?



There will be some wifes GF mistresses their :P feel free to rbing her.

and ya never know you may be able to get rid of her if she takes a liking to somone else their :P at least for a few hours :P

Iam joking

i think some of the guys are bringing their wifes Mine is not coming would rather be seen" abuseing small animals then at an eve event". Her words not mine

she dont know what shes missing :)
Naughty Cargo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#313 - 2014-09-11 12:35:21 UTC
Lord LazyGhost wrote:
Kenneth Skybound wrote:
And just HOW have I only now found out about this? -sigh-

Might be able to come, 50/50, so put me down anyway. What's the deal for +1's (significant others who aren't yet convinced to be part of this nerdy little thing called eve)?



There will be some wifes GF mistresses their :P feel free to rbing her.

and ya never know you may be able to get rid of her if she takes a liking to somone else their :P at least for a few hours :P

Iam joking

i think some of the guys are bringing their wifes Mine is not coming would rather be seen" abuseing small animals then at an eve event". Her words not mine

she dont know what shes missing :)


Are me and Nora gonna be the only actually EVE-playing girls there then? XD
Lord LazyGhost
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#314 - 2014-09-11 12:42:24 UTC
Naughty Cargo wrote:
Lord LazyGhost wrote:
Kenneth Skybound wrote:
And just HOW have I only now found out about this? -sigh-

Might be able to come, 50/50, so put me down anyway. What's the deal for +1's (significant others who aren't yet convinced to be part of this nerdy little thing called eve)?



There will be some wifes GF mistresses their :P feel free to rbing her.

and ya never know you may be able to get rid of her if she takes a liking to somone else their :P at least for a few hours :P

Iam joking

i think some of the guys are bringing their wifes Mine is not coming would rather be seen" abuseing small animals then at an eve event". Her words not mine

she dont know what shes missing :)


Are me and Nora gonna be the only actually EVE-playing girls there then? XD


nope Beth aka (Marco Drack) is going as well and iam sure there will be more who turn up who have not posted on here tbh.

Johnny twelvebore as well shes pretty well know in the pirate groups :)

Naughty Cargo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#315 - 2014-09-11 12:43:37 UTC
Lord LazyGhost wrote:
Naughty Cargo wrote:
Lord LazyGhost wrote:
Kenneth Skybound wrote:
And just HOW have I only now found out about this? -sigh-

Might be able to come, 50/50, so put me down anyway. What's the deal for +1's (significant others who aren't yet convinced to be part of this nerdy little thing called eve)?



There will be some wifes GF mistresses their :P feel free to rbing her.

and ya never know you may be able to get rid of her if she takes a liking to somone else their :P at least for a few hours :P

Iam joking

i think some of the guys are bringing their wifes Mine is not coming would rather be seen" abuseing small animals then at an eve event". Her words not mine

she dont know what shes missing :)


Are me and Nora gonna be the only actually EVE-playing girls there then? XD


nope Beth aka (Marco Drack) is going as well and iam sure there will be more who turn up who have not posted on here tbh.

Johnny twelvebore as well shes pretty well know in the pirate groups :)



Kool :D
Lord LazyGhost
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#316 - 2014-09-11 12:45:43 UTC
Naughty Cargo wrote:
Lord LazyGhost wrote:
Naughty Cargo wrote:
Lord LazyGhost wrote:
Kenneth Skybound wrote:
And just HOW have I only now found out about this? -sigh-

Might be able to come, 50/50, so put me down anyway. What's the deal for +1's (significant others who aren't yet convinced to be part of this nerdy little thing called eve)?



There will be some wifes GF mistresses their :P feel free to rbing her.

and ya never know you may be able to get rid of her if she takes a liking to somone else their :P at least for a few hours :P

Iam joking

i think some of the guys are bringing their wifes Mine is not coming would rather be seen" abuseing small animals then at an eve event". Her words not mine

she dont know what shes missing :)


Are me and Nora gonna be the only actually EVE-playing girls there then? XD


nope Beth aka (Marco Drack) is going as well and iam sure there will be more who turn up who have not posted on here tbh.

Johnny twelvebore as well shes pretty well know in the pirate groups :)



Kool :D


and If your worried about being swarmed dont be everyone is normal polite and respectful and if not come and see me or feel free to sit with us bastards.
Naughty Cargo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#317 - 2014-09-11 12:48:53 UTC
Lord LazyGhost wrote:


and If your worried about being swarmed dont be everyone is normal polite and respectful and if not come and see me or feel free to sit with us bastards.


Lol. Have no such worries at all :P Plus, I'm pretty sure Mister Bagger and Tank and the other members of good ol alliance wouldn't leave me hanging heh. Anyways, I'll be meeting you guys tomorrow night before the event I believe?
Lord LazyGhost
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#318 - 2014-09-11 13:00:17 UTC
Naughty Cargo wrote:
Lord LazyGhost wrote:


and If your worried about being swarmed dont be everyone is normal polite and respectful and if not come and see me or feel free to sit with us bastards.


Lol. Have no such worries at all :P Plus, I'm pretty sure Mister Bagger and Tank and the other members of good ol alliance wouldn't leave me hanging heh. Anyways, I'll be meeting you guys tomorrow night before the event I believe?



yer sounds good we meeting up with some tuskers as well i think so iam told.

Wil mail you my mobile so we can confirm where we going to be and when
Naughty Cargo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#319 - 2014-09-11 13:33:03 UTC
Lord LazyGhost wrote:
Naughty Cargo wrote:
Lord LazyGhost wrote:


and If your worried about being swarmed dont be everyone is normal polite and respectful and if not come and see me or feel free to sit with us bastards.


Lol. Have no such worries at all :P Plus, I'm pretty sure Mister Bagger and Tank and the other members of good ol alliance wouldn't leave me hanging heh. Anyways, I'll be meeting you guys tomorrow night before the event I believe?



yer sounds good we meeting up with some tuskers as well i think so iam told.

Wil mail you my mobile so we can confirm where we going to be and when


Sent a reply. So confused now XD
Dwaigon Aumer
Hostile.
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#320 - 2014-09-11 13:46:11 UTC
Lord LazyGhost uses "mail mobile"
It's very effective
Naughty Cargo is now Confused

Minmatar FTW!!