These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Progodlegend for re-election to CSM9

First post
Author
RatKnight1
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#21 - 2014-04-01 18:07:25 UTC  |  Edited by: RatKnight1
+1

I have heard PGL go ape dung on people who thought the CSM was useless, or that CCP didn't care. We spent half of a fleet one day trolling the hell out of him.

I believe that he will continue to push the things that we find most important in this game, and like many of the other candidates, keep CCP honest and true to what they have promised throughout.
Ssabat Thraxx
DUST Expeditionary Team
Good Sax
#22 - 2014-04-01 18:22:00 UTC
Progod,

What is your position on CCP taking in-game disciplinary action against players for things they do outside of the game on privately-owned blogs, message boards, and Teamspeak servers?

\m/ O.o \m/

"You're a freak ..." - Solecist Project

Ali Aras
Nobody in Local
Deepwater Hooligans
#23 - 2014-04-02 02:31:27 UTC
I'll add my CSM8 veteran cents on this: PGL was a good member of CSM8, and in particular, he provided a very necessary big-null FC and alliance leader perspective on ship rebalancing and the nullsec meta in general. He did a fantastic job at the winter summit, often adding insightful comments and points on a whole range of issues. I look forward to working with him again on CSM 9.

http://warp-to-sun.tumblr.com -- my blog

Alphea Abbra
Project Promethion
#24 - 2014-04-02 12:06:35 UTC
Gilbaron wrote:
A Pro
A God
A Legend

Have my votes :D
A Pro,
A God,
A Gain!

A Pro,
A God,
Asleep!

Others?

PGL invented re-elections.
Jean Leaner
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2014-04-02 15:38:38 UTC
King of Warcraft wrote:
Several of the current CSM members have specifically called you out as a non-contributer during CSM 8. Do you feel this is a fair assessment of your CSM tenure?

He says as two members of CSM8 directly contradict what he says.
Aram Kachaturian
Aram Pleasure Hub Holding
#26 - 2014-04-02 16:19:29 UTC
King of Warcraft wrote:
Several of the current CSM members have specifically called you out as a non-contributer during CSM 8. Do you feel this is a fair assessment of your CSM tenure?

I dont know about those rumors, but maybe they didnt understand his way to show us the path.

When I met Progod at the Fanfest, at first sight, I didnt see his qualities, except that he is absolutely good looking.

Then, I looked at him for a week. We didnt talk a lot, he is shy and humble.

However, I realized that even in his silence, progod was answering.

Even when he punched SortDragon. Sort admited that after, his life changed, new bases, a better life.

It's one of those rare leader who just need to be around, even in their absence they are raising us up.

Dont mind him for being a "non-contributer" as you define it, one day you will understand and Progod will be there smiling at you.

Servant of the Secret League, Wielder of the Monocle Clubhouse Flame.

Esha Amphal
Doomheim
#27 - 2014-04-02 18:34:49 UTC
Glad to hear you decided to step up again Progodlegend. Better late than never, certainly. I'll have to scratch someone else off to fit you onto my vote ballot, but I'll see what I can do...

I think it's very important that CSM members actually continue to play the game, when they have the chance, so as not to lose touch with it. As one of the most prominent, renowned fleet commanders Eve has ever seen I am certain you set the best of examples in this regard. I'd say that some members forget to play at the end of the day, considering the burden upon them can be vast.

Another aspect I concern myself with is the CSM members actively communicating what they can (what the NDA allows) to the players, outward communication, phoning home et cetera. I appreciate your obvious honesty admitting that you struggle with the Eve-O forums and that you're not afraid to ask for help from others, to keep eyes on them and bring important posts to you that you should respond to. Quite intelligent really, and something other CSM members should look into if they haven't already.

I've a few questions. Do you still have the opportunity to submit yourself to a Cap Stable interview? Legacy of a Capsuleer has closed up shop, but Cap Stable is currently tying up their loose ends... Are you concerned with getting your message out to the podcasting community and their listeners? ...I can tell you that they concern themselves with you. Many of the other candidates have taken up the opportunity, and it would be a real shame if you decided to campaign without your voice.

Lanctharus Onzo
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#28 - 2014-04-03 01:05:46 UTC
CSM9 Candidate Interview: progodlegend
http://www.capstable.net/2014/04/02/csm9-candidate-interview-progodlegend

Executive Editor, CSM Watch || Writer, Co-host of the Cap Stable Podcast || Twitter: @Lanctharus

Esha Amphal
Doomheim
#29 - 2014-04-03 10:37:08 UTC
Haha, right on cue. Thanks Lanctharus.
Elmnt80
Life. Universe. Everything.
#30 - 2014-04-04 02:31:03 UTC
Hello.

Currently the Serpentis are the only pirate faction in the game that don't have a rated 6/10 and 9/10 DED complex available to be run. These sites have been on the "coming soon" list for quite a few years, but no further news or information has been released. Would you be willing to request that CCP introduce these sites to the game so that areas like syndicate that rely on running sites as the main form of income can continue to grow and prosper?
Chitsa Jason
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#31 - 2014-04-04 11:34:02 UTC
PGL is cool dude! He knows his null sec stuff and he is good at presenting arguments to CCP.

He also knows TV show I watch about Nutrias so he is on my ballot!

Burn the land and boil the sea You can't take the sky from me

Abla Tive
#32 - 2014-04-05 15:11:19 UTC
Xenophilius Lovegood
League of Non-Aligned Worlds
#33 - 2014-04-05 21:53:02 UTC
Katrina first-response rescuer.

Attractive.

Talented.

Inspiring.

What more can you ask for?
Tyrant Scorn
#34 - 2014-04-06 09:55:19 UTC
Hello everyone,

You can find progodlegend's interview which he had with me at the following link:

Mp3 Download Link:
http://mp3.legacyofacapsuleer.com/mp3/CSM9_interview_19_progodlegend.mp3

Watch It On YouTube At:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7SCMwuk2fE

Hope you guys enjoy the interview and I hope you get to know progodlegend a bit better.

Greetz & thanks,

Tyrant Scorn
Dairokuten Maoh
Militaris Industries
Northern Coalition.
#35 - 2014-04-07 18:23:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Dairokuten Maoh
King of Warcraft wrote:

A capable leader leads by withdrawing himself from the crowd while direct the crowd to continue function and improve. Not by spending every second he has to do everything on his own.

余の前に人は無く、余の後にも人は無し Before me, nobody stands. Behind me, nobody stood.

Hoshi Sorano
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#36 - 2014-04-09 17:25:56 UTC
progodlegend wrote:
You already saw CCP’s first adjustment to farms and fields in 0.0 with the ESS deployable, but that was only just the beginning.

If your opinion really is that the ESS is "just the beginning" (rather than a horrible ending), and you are supporting more of the same, then no thanks; we don't need more of that crap.

Worse still if you are actually claiming some level of involvement or responsibility for that mess.
Aram Kachaturian
Aram Pleasure Hub Holding
#37 - 2014-04-10 10:56:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Aram Kachaturian
That's quite rude and I dont understand why people keep throwing those insults to progodlegend.

He is one of the few who creates contents (and fun) everytime he logged on.

Servant of the Secret League, Wielder of the Monocle Clubhouse Flame.

Previous page12