These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Ganking is PVP

First post
Author
Kyperion
#261 - 2014-03-17 23:22:23 UTC
Cannibal Kane wrote:
Kyperion has not logged in for more than a minute since I threatened to wardec him last week.

I guess he is hoping I forget....

I never forget.

I am sure he is going to regurgitate something about how awesome he is and how much I suck. I will give him that since the forums is the only place he thinks he is winning. I guess 1 post is not going to convince him how much of a tosser he is, even when 50 others in here think and said as much.

Also, you fail at understanding language because I've state clearly and repetitively that I am NOT particularly "awesome"....

The only people claiming to be "awesome" are the CODE cool aid drinkers, and your butthurt reactions at being called to the carpet really are amazing... and entertaining. So keep 'em coming....

Oh and btw.... I'm still waiting on your 'Declaration'
Jared Lennox
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#262 - 2014-03-17 23:24:42 UTC
Kyperion wrote:
Jared Lennox wrote:
Cannibal Kane wrote:
Kyperion has not logged in for more than a minute since I threatened to wardec him last week.

I never forget.

I am sure he is going to regurgitate something about how awesome he is and how much I suck. I will give him that since the forums is the only place he thinks he is winning. I guess 1 post is not going to convince him how much of a tosser he is, even when 50 others in here think and said as much.

As he said, he might get some booboo when he leaves his little security bubble in a one man corp with a 4.0 sec status, yet claims to be an hardcore PvPer. Killboard speaks for himself. Sociopathy is way too common in this game.

The only people claiming to be elite PVPers are the ones ganking weaponless ships..... Me, I just like to watch you "elite" PVP tryhards squirm under the microscope.

And I just love watching you splurging and accusing people on forums on what you"can't" do. Lol dude, don't assume that everybody is as ignorant, fail and sucks at eve as you are.

By the way please don't stop shedding your tears it's amazing to watch you being despised by the community. You are like a tear pinata and everybody has their Tear Jars in their hands trying to catch your tears here hahaha.

http://www.minerbumping.com/p/the-code.html

Kyperion
#263 - 2014-03-17 23:25:02 UTC
Jared Lennox wrote:
Kyperion wrote:
Cannibal Kane wrote:

I never forget.

And you have still not WarDecced me, epic fail threat.

There is a fine line between brave and utterly stupid.. Calling Cannibal Kane "Epic Fail" is the latter unfortunately.

Well, if he grows the balls to actually declare war I might possibly be inclined to take him seriously, maybe
Kyperion
#264 - 2014-03-17 23:26:57 UTC
Jared Lennox wrote:
Kyperion wrote:
Jared Lennox wrote:
Cannibal Kane wrote:

I never forget.

As he said, he might get some booboo when he leaves his little security bubble in a one man corp with a 4.0 sec status, yet claims to be an hardcore PvPer. Killboard speaks for himself. Sociopathy is way too common in this game.

The only people claiming to be elite PVPers are the ones ganking weaponless ships..... Me, I just like to watch you "elite" PVP tryhards squirm under the microscope.

And I just love watching you splurging and accusing people on forums on what you"can't" do. Lol dude, don't assume that everybody is as ignorant, fail and sucks at eve as you are.

By the way please don't stop shedding your tears it's amazing to watch you being despised by the community. You are like a tear pinata and everybody has their Tear Jars in their hands trying to catch your tears here hahaha.

Yes, because 97 likes to your 27 is being 'despised'

.... not that likes are particularly meaningful, but the only 'tears' here are shed laughing at you and your fellow cultists.Lol
Jared Lennox
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#265 - 2014-03-17 23:28:22 UTC
Kyperion wrote:
Jared Lennox wrote:
Kyperion wrote:
Jared Lennox wrote:
Cannibal Kane wrote:

I never forget.

Yes, because 97 likes to your 27 is being 'despised'

.... not that likes are particularly meaningful, but the only 'tears' here are shed laughing at you and your fellow cultists.Lol

Can't breathe anymore HAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.minerbumping.com/p/the-code.html

Cannibal Kane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#266 - 2014-03-17 23:29:33 UTC
You actually need to log in for longer then 1 minute. Otherwise what is the point of a war.

if I wardec you, you will just stay offline like you do now. And then proceed to post on the forums how dented my wallet by making me waste 50mil.

"Kane is the End Boss of Highsec." -Psychotic Monk

Kyperion
#267 - 2014-03-17 23:34:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Kyperion
Cannibal Kane wrote:
You actually need to log in for longer then 1 minute. Otherwise what is the point of a war.

if I wardec you, you will just stay offline like you do now. And then proceed to post on the forums how dented my wallet by making me waste 50mil.

HA, you are so risk averse you won't even risk a 50 Mil declaration fee....

I must say, you are a FINE example of the "elite" PVP champions of the CODE....

Bear <------ Cannibal Kane
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#268 - 2014-03-17 23:44:04 UTC
Kyperion wrote:
Cannibal Kane wrote:

So, you won't log in for fear of being wardecced by him... and you think he's the risk averse coward?

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Cannibal Kane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#269 - 2014-03-17 23:45:32 UTC
Thats fine... think what you want.

We both know what each other is capable of. The difference is, I already do what I say I do on a weekly basis.

You can can keep staying offline since the forums are the safest place for you.

"Kane is the End Boss of Highsec." -Psychotic Monk

Real Serious PVPer
Doomheim
#270 - 2014-03-17 23:46:19 UTC
It's all PVP.

[b] Serious about being serious- Putting the "P "into PVP one fight at a time.  MUFC[/b]

Kyperion
#271 - 2014-03-17 23:47:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Kyperion
Cannibal Kane wrote:
Thats fine... think what you want.

We both know what each other is capable of. The difference is, I already do what I say I do on a weekly basis.

You can can keep staying offline since the forums are the safest place for you.

Everytime I kill a NPC I will think of you.

Its too bad, you won't come and play.
Kyperion
#272 - 2014-03-17 23:51:12 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Kyperion wrote:
Cannibal Kane wrote:

So, you won't log in for fear of being wardecced by him... and you think he's the risk averse coward?

I have played EVE the same amount I have averaged over the last several months since little Carebear Cane threatened the War Dec....

So, nope no risk aversion here.... just commitments, I never claimed to be 'elite' or hardcore... I'm as casual as they come.

Which is why all your "elite" failure is so compellingly entertaining.
Kyperion
#273 - 2014-03-18 00:16:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Kyperion
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Kyperion wrote:
Cannibal Kane wrote:

Its funny Cannibal "carebear" Kane should mention that Corp Dropping tactic, considering how much he's used it over his history.....

LMFAO, member of your Corp for 4 days! and SOOOO many Closed Corps in your record

Also got to love the creativity of his alt names.

He really does have a fetish with cannibalism.

The cutest most cuddly Bear cannibal in EVE Lol
loyalanon
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#274 - 2014-03-18 00:27:39 UTC
Kyperion wrote:

Its funny Cannibal "carebear" Kane should mention that Corp Dropping tactic, considering how much he's used it over his history.....

LMFAO, member of your Corp for 4 days! and SOOOO many Closed Corps in your record

I really do admire your defiance, and lack of ability to back up your words.

We have proven ourselves competent high sec pvpers where as all you have done is run your mouth.

It is highly entertaining considering I am needed another bucket with which to collect your tears.

Thankyou for the entertainment once more.
Kyperion
#275 - 2014-03-18 00:44:42 UTC
loyalanon wrote:
Kyperion wrote:

We have proven ourselves competent high sec pvpers where as all you have done is run your mouth.

It is highly entertaining considering I am needed another bucket with which to collect your tears.

What, no hashtags? Running out of excuses are we?

Here have a Bear for your cuddliness
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#276 - 2014-03-18 00:49:54 UTC
Kyperion wrote:
loyalanon wrote:
Kyperion wrote:

#reallyreachingthistime

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Kyperion
#277 - 2014-03-18 00:51:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Kyperion
Kyperion wrote:
loyalanon wrote:
Kyperion wrote:

Also, what words am I not backing up? I have repeatedly claimed nothing more than possibly average EVE piloting Skill.

I have 17 million skill points spread out all over the damn place, and play only casually at best.

A perusal of my Forum posts will reveal that I have mainly missioned to gain isk, and that I have an obsession with doing so in an Ishtar

I am in a 1 member Corp

So what claims to greatness am I not backing up?

....All I am doing, and will continue to do, is poke fun at your kind for your arrogance, stupidity, and cultist drivel

And rejoice that such "ELITE" players such as Carebear Cannibal Kane get so butthurt about being called out on the forums they threaten to Declare War in game.

So yeah, the tears that are shedding are on your side my friend, they taste very salty.Big smile
Kyperion
#278 - 2014-03-18 00:54:01 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Kyperion wrote:
loyalanon wrote:
Kyperion wrote:

#reallyreachingthistime

Reaching for another jar with which to collect New Order tears.
dexington
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#279 - 2014-03-18 00:57:33 UTC
Kyperion wrote:

you talk so much ****...

I'm a relatively respectable citizen. Multiple felon perhaps, but certainly not dangerous.

Kyperion
#280 - 2014-03-18 01:01:31 UTC
dexington wrote:
Kyperion wrote:

you talk so much ****...

Because there is so much fecal matter represented in New Order and the Code to talk about Cool