These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Revelation: The Book of Bloodletting, Chapter 3

Author
Kale Silence
Doomheim
#101 - 2014-03-11 22:07:49 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Vulxanis Viceroy wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:

I wonder what the record is for most clone deaths by one pilot?

I sincerely hope he is the one that makes said record. So much so that it is never surpassed.

Whelp, only one way to see to that. I needed plans for this weekend anyway.Twisted

Good hunting! Blink
Nauplius
Hoi Andrapodistai
#102 - 2014-03-11 23:45:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Nauplius
Claudia Osyn wrote:

Nope, the guy bought over a million slaves, shoved them in freighters and blew the things up. All while praying to his ego.

Yes, I blew the things up. That is what we thought of slaves, back when we were strong, back when all the cluster recoiled from us in abject horror, back when we subjected planet after planet in bondage and bombardment and death, back when they all had to gang up to defeat us, even the Jove. Things.

Now look at us. The lawyers get all huffy if we so much as give a slave a dirty look.
Saya Ishikari
Ishukone-Raata Technological Research Institute
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#103 - 2014-03-12 04:58:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Saya Ishikari
I'm failing to find any instance in which anyone had to "gang up" on the Empire... The Jovians one sided victory was their own doing, and it's obvious to anyone with a working brain that the Minmatar Rebellion had been a long time in the making, and simply took advantage of the Empires blunder in their own way. As for the Federation, it was correctly pointed out to me that there had never been any major conflicts between the two. Part of the reason why is obvious; they're the first entity that the Empire looked at and realized they couldn't take by force. Even now, the conflict is limited to militia pilots, and relations remain relatively cordial for a number of reasons... In short, the Empire's most historic losses were exclusively to the "subhuman" Jove and Minmatar, each of whom did so with limited outside aid.

"At the end of it all, we have only what we've left in our wake to be remembered by." -Kyoko Ishikari, YC 95 - YC 117

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
United Caldari Space Command.
#104 - 2014-03-12 13:48:24 UTC
Saya Ishikari wrote:
Even now, the conflict is limited to militia pilots, and relations remain relatively cordial for a number of reasons...

I would like to ask dear readers to ignore this traitor Saya. It clearly supports good relations with subhumans like gallenteans, and thus her words can't be considered as words of a Caldari, but rather of a pro-gallentean plant.
Don't let her appearance fool you: she is not Caldari and don't follow Caldari ideals.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.