These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Erotica 1 for CSM 9

First post First post
Author
Bane Nucleus
Assault and Battery
Transmission Lost
#81 - 2014-03-30 04:25:04 UTC
I need to start doing my own podcasts. Everything goes. Bring in people that dislike each other.

No trolling please

Proclus Diadochu
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#82 - 2014-03-30 06:12:53 UTC
Bane Nucleus wrote:
I need to start doing my own podcasts. Everything goes. Bring in people that dislike each other.

I'll cohost :)

Crossfire: New Eden

Minister of High Society | Twitter: @autoritare

E-mail: diogenes.proc@gmail.com

My Blog: http://diogenes-club.blogspot.com/

The Diogenes Club | Join W-Space | Down The Pipe

ChYph3r
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#83 - 2014-03-30 06:45:42 UTC
I guess this idea is done with...... seeings hes banned now!

Want to find all the podcasts around EVE Online visit http://evepodcasts.com @chyph3r  on Twitter

Dave Stark
#84 - 2014-03-30 07:06:25 UTC
ChYph3r wrote:
I guess this idea is done with...... seeings hes banned now!

i've still yet to see "proof" of this.
Snot Shot
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#85 - 2014-03-30 17:31:08 UTC
Tyrant Scorn wrote:
Yeah I am, I just think DNSBlack is in the wrong place and among the wrong people to discuss this subject. Pukin, Harri and some other regulars are just as bad and DNSBlack is surrounded by the same type of people as E1.

EDIT: I would gladly talk to you 1on1 if you really wanna know the ins and outs of what happened on that podcast In regards to me but I get very angry at people who speak out about it without knowing my side of things as well. So if you wanna call me a rambler and that I got asked to leave and all that crap... make sure you know the facts.

Thanks for the offer but tbh it probably wouldn't get us anywhere because of a few reasons. While I appreciate your passion I feel your trapped in a cycle that probably repeats itself throughout your life because people never explain it to you, they just walk away or become "hostile" towards you as you say.

Little blurb about me and the past few posts you've made about me. Yes I can frustrate people pretty easily but its well within the game mechanics since I'm typically using in game forums and in game chat to do it so this proves I'm capable of staying far enough from any "line" which could paint me as you have tried to above a number of times. But enough about me.

No this might come off a harsh but I might as well be the one to tell you what I see as your flaw in the hopes that you can adjust some day. When people first meet you on coms you come off as a pretty friendly guy capable of carrying a conversation on a topic and can help examine the topic well at the start. What tends to happen though is you end up slowly boring people because you drag each topic into a long drawn out discussion which wraps back around to being about you and how you were a victim somehow, or it simply goes ******* nowhere after they've listened to you ramble on for waaaay to long which ultimately derails the conversation. Your a conversation killer......Ugh

This happens enough times and those people now want to distance themselves from you since they are sick of hearing about how you are a victim, recipient of every conceivable threat, and in the process they get frustrated because you won't leave them alone. In their frustration it gets to a point where they need to be abrupt with you which ultimately turns into..............yes you got it...........you being the victim of more abuse which you then parlay into your next interaction with a new party and the cycle continues.

Shorter description is, because of your social handicap you have a shorter window than most in which people will interact with you positively until it turns negative. You crave attention (positive or negative) and have adapted in order to keep the attention coming, even if it gets nasty, because otherwise people wouldn't give you the time of day once they get to know you....in game.

So there you have it, my take on why you are the "victim" of more abuse in this game than anyone in the history of EVE...Roll Its not the perfect description but its a starting point for you take it or leave it. My advice would be to listen more and talk less. Keep half of your opinions to yourself, its ok to let others "win" a topic once in a while because it keeps them engaged.

As for me, I'm pretty ******* lazy. 5 years ago I picked a side I figured would be the underdog in a war that would last for a very long time in this game. Its a narrow but explosive topic that doesn't take up much of my time, people enjoy talking about even though they get very mad at me but, guess what, I have never been threatened by anyone in this game.

Fly safe and reply if you want but I'm done with this thread........should have been gassed 3 pages ago..Roll

Twitter = @Snot_Shot  - “If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"

evesnotshot.blogspot.com

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#86 - 2014-03-30 20:32:48 UTC
As this thread has been for the last several pages no longer about a running CSM campaign, but about topics that are and have been discussed thoroughly elsewhere, this thread gets a lock.

The rules:
26. Off-topic posting is prohibited.

Off-topic posting is permitted within reason, as sometimes a single comment may color or lighten the tone of discussion. However, excessive posting of off-topic remarks in an attempt to derail a thread may result in the thread being locked, or a forum warning being issued.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)