These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[ALXVP] Standings Reset Notification

Author
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
United Caldari Space Command.
#141 - 2014-03-07 10:05:42 UTC
Katrina Oniseki wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

I never thought you would be a bearer of Y-chromosome for "physical attractiveness" to make sense, isn't it so, MISTER Oniseki?..

... you're making even less sense than usual today, Diana.

I am just saying, that to have a physical attraction to a woman, you have to be a man.
That's how biology works. I hope I don't have to give you a crash course in biology now, right?

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#142 - 2014-03-07 10:08:41 UTC
Gosakumori Noh wrote:
Katrina Oniseki wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

I never thought you would be a bearer of Y-chromosome for "physical attractiveness" to make sense, isn't it so, MISTER Oniseki?..

... you're making even less sense than usual today, Diana.

The conversation may have conjured in Diana's mind the naked statue Synthia made of Silas. I believe by the point of its introduction, you had drawn blood and made your dramatic exit. Diana, however, was quite affected by the skill the sculptors showed in texturizing one bit of areola that was not covered by flowing locks.

I am not affected by anything, especially by... by... well... duhh... the things that should be covered. Yep.

Anatole Madullier
Alexylva Paradox
#143 - 2014-03-07 10:15:06 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:

I am just saying, that to have a physical attraction to a woman, you have to be a man.

Euuuuhm... No?

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#144 - 2014-03-07 10:31:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Diana Kim
Anatole Madullier wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

Euuuuhm... No?

I can send you a copy of textbook "Crash Course of Biology for Foot Soldiers" to resolve your questions, just contact me when you will be ready.

Anatole Madullier
Alexylva Paradox
#145 - 2014-03-07 10:52:03 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Anatole Madullier wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

Euuuuhm... No?

I can send you a copy of textbook "Crash Course of Biology for Foot Soldiers" to resolve your questions, just contact me when you will be ready.

Does it have pictures of sexy Caldari men? Or will I have to resort to spying on Verin again?

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#146 - 2014-03-07 12:27:58 UTC
Anatole Madullier wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Anatole Madullier wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

Euuuuhm... No?

Does it have pictures of sexy Caldari men? Or will I have to resort to spying on Verin again?

It has "sexy" pictures of chromosomes and cell organelle.

Lucien Rouen
#147 - 2014-03-07 15:32:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucien Rouen
Erica Dusette wrote:

Oh an arts student, ah? An honorable field to study and it seems to make sense. Fits your attitude I suppose and explains why I don't understand some of the words you use.

Hobbies, Mr Rouen? Well I suppose my work is my hobby as it's my life in most respects. Staying in shape is important in all aspects of what I do and so a rigorous exercise regime takes up a lot of my time out of pod. I really like shopping too, as do most people I guess. My family has outposts in two wormhole systems and so supervising those from a distance also consumes a great deal of my otherwise free time. When I'm in space my favorite things are hunting and murdering explorers, raiders and industrialists who I happen to sometimes encounter while exploring myself. This is a lot of fun for me and since I'm not paid to do it I'd class it as a hobby. It can also be an exciting, if unwelcome, way to meet new people too. I also enjoy more honorable, challenging combat too of course as well as forever spending time training to improve my general ability to contribute as a member of a fleet in diverse ways.

While I'm not into the arts as such, I do consider myself a connoisseur of fine synth-lattes and coffee in general, sir.

Still not keen on the tablet idea, ah. If I'm ever drinking then it'll be the real thing. Something simple, a wine that's easy on the tummy maybe or an ale.

I suppose I'll take it as a compliment that it makes sense I'm an artist and from Caille.

Exercise and shopping can be great social activities to get to know people. There's a reason so many exercise facilities are designed with multiple people in mind and include minimal sporting arenas, as well as pools. And shopping, well that can be a perfect way to socialize with new people. The walking and shopping can interrupt any awkwardness while you get to know them, it is often in a public place, and you automatically start learning about their interests as you see them shop and discuss items you see. In addition, the best shopping areas are often nearby other establishments - go shopping, then exercise a bit, then go see a show with the people you are with. A great day all around that can touch on the interests of everybody.

Perhaps you would enjoy shopping excursions for new types of coffee and wines you may like for your occasional imbibing.

And I agree, I don't often use the tablet method - I've just known others who liked the control it provided.

As far as the combat and wormholes go, that is when you venture out of my realm of knowledge.
Lucien Rouen
#148 - 2014-03-07 15:36:26 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:

First of all, it is a bit odd that you find chromosomes sexy. But to each their own.

But I am curious, where did you get this notion you are talking about? I haven't run into many Caldari that share your aversion.
Cerise Solette
Doomheim
#149 - 2014-03-07 18:34:09 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:

That's how biology works. I hope I don't have to give you a crash course in biology now, right?

MAYBE SHE GOT A BIG OL' **** AN' YOU AIN'T EVEN KNOW.

Cerise Solette
Doomheim
#150 - 2014-03-07 18:35:02 UTC
Aw **** I forgot she my boss now.

How do I delete posts!
Anslo
Scope Works
#151 - 2014-03-07 18:36:39 UTC
...wait....do she got a booty?

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Cerise Solette
Doomheim
#152 - 2014-03-07 18:49:27 UTC
I can't be answerin' that, cuz I'm official now! Moon Scout!

Fighting towers by moonlight, droppin' siphons by daylight, NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT!!!

SHE'S THE ONE FROM STRIKE FORCE TSUUN!!!! I mean I am. whatever.

She do, tho.
Katrina Oniseki
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#153 - 2014-03-07 18:56:33 UTC
Highly inappropriate. That will be quite enough, Solette.

Please see me in my office immediately.

Katrina Oniseki

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#154 - 2014-03-07 19:14:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Claudia Osyn
Katrina Oniseki wrote:
Highly inappropriate. That will be quite enough, Solette.

Please see me in my office immediately.

Someone is getting a spanking.....Cool

((OOC: And now that damn sailor moon song is stuck in my head. Spank her twice.))

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Gosakumori Noh
Coven of One
#155 - 2014-03-07 19:40:00 UTC
I do hope to shortly announce my intention to form a new heretical combat industrial operation, and may I suggest that we will offer the very finest in both automated and manual spanking equipment.
Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#156 - 2014-03-08 01:32:46 UTC
Stitcher wrote:
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
I'm interested in why nobody has congratulated Verin on his political acumen. In a few short months he has diametrically altered the political dynamics of AXLVP's dealings with TSF - as he promised he would. And you all mocked him when he told you that this was exactly the future he wanted to see and was working to bring about.

This is no small accomplishment for a junior member of such an insular organisation - to rise to the point where he has such influence.

Thank you for the kind words, suuolo, but I fear there's enough ego rampaging around in this thread already, without feeding mine.

Pffft... Meritocracy, suuolo. In my opinion that was the real story here.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#157 - 2014-03-08 04:35:21 UTC
Lucien Rouen wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

First of all, it is a bit odd that you find chromosomes sexy. But to each their own.

But I am curious, where did you get this notion you are talking about? I haven't run into many Caldari that share your aversion.

I would like to note, that I don't have any aversion to chromosomes and organelle.
That I called them "sexy", was mocking. I didn't thought about chromosomes and cell organelle to be indecent, dirty and disgusting as sex.
In fact, pictures in the book are rather neat, clear and professionally made.

Lucien Rouen
#158 - 2014-03-08 05:35:08 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
I didn't thought about chromosomes and cell organelle to be indecent, dirty and disgusting as sex.

I'm not sure I want to know what pictures you are talking about, now.
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#159 - 2014-03-08 07:12:47 UTC
Lucien Rouen wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
I didn't thought about chromosomes and cell organelle to be indecent, dirty and disgusting as sex.

I'm not sure I want to know what pictures you are talking about, now.

There is nothing wrong or unsafe about pictures in biology textbook.