These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Hulkageddon V: Unholy Union update: TONIGHT AT 0:00

Author
Chopper Rollins
hahahlolspycorp
Brave Collective
#501 - 2012-05-30 11:32:28 UTC
I've been mining in Delve, based out of the npc pocket in Fountain.
Locator agents guise, do you has them?
Mining can get real quiet sometimes.

Goggles. Making me look good. Making you look good.

Proddy Scun
Doomheim
#502 - 2012-05-31 07:04:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Proddy Scun
Been fun watching the smack talk and BS.

Little miners thinking they can ever get back at VIP from big corp let alone folk from big rich alliance.
Be glad you don't know who they really are in their mains. If you had the appalling audacity to try to get even --
you would never be able to play again. Without saying anything scores of loyal GOONs or whoever would pod you continuously until you quit. And if anyone at all took heat CCP would back them instead of you for meta-gaming (i.e. attacking toons that never attacked you). Also its a forgone conclusion that little dogs that attack big dogs lose. CCP intends the game to be that way. Join bigger corp or alliance if you don't like being small dog.

But gankers -- lol not afraid to gank in hi sec alone with main toons - but main s are too busy. What a line of crap. Of course you aren't afraid of miners if you jump in any decent ship. But the truth is most of you are wardecced by someone. Even if you aren't, any major CEO or VIP from a big null sec has undeclared enemies waiting to hunt them down alone. And of course it is even possible to get an embarrassing loss to miners - lowering your reputation. Truth is some of you spent so much time in hi sec ganking that your mains were barely on long enough to change training queues and authorize essential corp business. Instead you should have bragged about trying to make things more fair but that your personal skill just made it too easy even with trial toon handicap.

But the important part is that fun was had by most everyone - no matter what BS they spouted.

As for those that quit...well suspect that some big corp settled some minor irritations in some cases. ANd I say if you can't learn that little dogs should keep a low profile...good riddance.

Power to CCP Viking ancestors - real gankers of the past! And to their cousins the Russians who help finance them today.
Udonor
Doomheim
#503 - 2012-05-31 08:24:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Udonor
Well I want know how we are going to keep focus on the more important question the GOONs brought up:

How can anyone win this game if we don't drive all the miners out of the game first?

I agree that games that someone can actually win by having the last ship left (or the most ships left when the MMO shuts it down) are far more fun than endless treadmill MMOs.

I think CCP knows this and its why they have put the control and the timing of this on the players via a player economy.

The sooner we kill off the last miner the faster we can have a real EVE winner!

Rooting for you HB and GOONs

P.S. And if CCP is not tired of EVE by then and can keep up the good works...well plenty of MMOs just start up the game again after declaring a winner. And if the endgame comes fast enough they usually end up having more people signup for the next round. Plus of course CCP has the option of declaring all left over PLEX void. A nice tidy windfall for their sticking with game until a winner is clear.

In fact if ship building collapse makes endgame winners obviously possible...I would think CCP would freeze development on existing server and start up a server #2 with new starting conditions.
Chopper Rollins
hahahlolspycorp
Brave Collective
#504 - 2012-06-01 04:31:11 UTC
Proddy Scun wrote:
Hilarious crap.

WTF I DON"T EVEN

Goggles. Making me look good. Making you look good.

Spikeflach
Perkone
Caldari State
#505 - 2012-06-01 05:38:14 UTC
Udonor wrote:
Well I want know how we are going to keep focus on the more important question the GOONs brought up:

How can anyone win this game if we don't drive all the miners out of the game first?

I agree that games that someone can actually win by having the last ship left (or the most ships left when the MMO shuts it down) are far more fun than endless treadmill MMOs.

I think CCP knows this and its why they have put the control and the timing of this on the players via a player economy.

The sooner we kill off the last miner the faster we can have a real EVE winner!

Rooting for you HB and GOONs

P.S. And if CCP is not tired of EVE by then and can keep up the good works...well plenty of MMOs just start up the game again after declaring a winner. And if the endgame comes fast enough they usually end up having more people signup for the next round. Plus of course CCP has the option of declaring all left over PLEX void. A nice tidy windfall for their sticking with game until a winner is clear.

In fact if ship building collapse makes endgame winners obviously possible...I would think CCP would freeze development on existing server and start up a server #2 with new starting conditions.

You always get an ibis...