These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Draleth for CSM9

First post
Author
Coffee Rocks
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#41 - 2014-03-28 11:40:16 UTC
7o

I highly recommend stumping this candidate with extremely hard-hitting questions. GO!
Tran Tuyen
Amadio Family Enterprises
#42 - 2014-03-28 14:32:36 UTC
Awesome, the forums ate my first attempt at this post. Any CSM candidate who's willing to prioritize fixing this dumpster fire masquerading as forum software is going straight to the top of my ticket.

Anyway..
---
I'm curious about the second point in your platform, regarding highsec wardecs. On the one hand, I've been on the recieving end of them in an overmatchd, noob-heavy corp and I know how frustrating they can be. On the other hand, there are already any number of ways to deal with wardecs (shifitng operations, reshipping to inexpensive and/or PVP capable ships, using alts to get in and out of trade hubs, recruiting allies, dropping corp, etc). Bad corps--which in my experience are by far the majority in highsec--are already not using these tools, so I'm not sure how adding new tools would benefit them, unless they made non-mutual wardecs so onerous that it simply wasn't worth declaring against them. If CCP gave you carte blanche to rewrite the wardec mechanics, what would you do to help new players without hamstringing highsec wardecs entirely?
Abla Tive
#43 - 2014-04-05 15:22:11 UTC
CCP Dolan
C C P
C C P Alliance
#44 - 2014-04-07 15:47:10 UTC
This is a campaign thread was created by a character who is not a candidate in the CSM9 elections, as such i will be locking it.

CCP Dolan | Community Representative

Twitter: @CCPDolan

Gooby pls

Previous page123