These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Mangala Solaris for CSM 9

First post First post
Author
Mangala Solaris
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#61 - 2014-04-06 08:56:57 UTC
Hendrick Tallardar wrote:
As an advocate for quality of life improvements, what are your thoughts on the suggested change to cynosural field modules being given different icons when fitted?

It was a point raised on Reddit and I was curious what your response was.

Thats pretty much a no brainer. Why an obvious difference isn't the case already is beyond me. A small task for the art team I am sure, something that could be done & pushed out really quickly.

I know that it potentially only affects a small number of people right now, but when it comes to quality of life in game overall usage should not be an factor in determining if a change like this should be made.

Now as I am currently a CSM member, I am happy to raise the reddit thread (any F&I thread also) with CCP to see if it would be taken under consideration? (Not me trying to get votes, but a CSM having an issue raised with him)
Chitsa Jason
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#62 - 2014-04-07 08:07:40 UTC
Mangala is the man :) He definitely deserves a seat as he worked hard on CSM8 a lot. Gonna be on my ballot.

Burn the land and boil the sea You can't take the sky from me

Mangala Solaris
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#63 - 2014-04-08 10:34:16 UTC
I have recieved several endorsements including from Rhavas of Interstellar Privateer; Ripard Teg, fellow CSM 8 member; and Xander Phoena, the guy behind Crossing Zebras and another CSM 9 candidate.
corebloodbrothers
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#64 - 2014-04-08 10:48:52 UTC
Mangala Solaris wrote:
I have recieved several endorsements including from Rhavas of Interstellar Privateer; Ripard Teg, fellow CSM 8 member; and Xander Phoena, the guy behind Crossing Zebras and another CSM 9 candidate.

u can add me to that list rvb has been proven to be a game and content driver for years now. Your roams into providence are something we always look forward too. and as a person u re always thoughfull and a decent guy in contact

goodluck and who knows

greetz
core
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#65 - 2014-04-08 13:07:48 UTC
Vote for Mangala!

(In case we really need him)

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Semidurr
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#66 - 2014-04-08 19:21:29 UTC
Links ON grid? You got my vote sir! Big smile
Whis Dom
Star Ants
#67 - 2014-04-09 17:53:17 UTC
I've met a player or two in EVE.

But none as consistently dynamic, creative and dynamic as Mangala.

We need him as CSM.

Don't vote for Mang for his sake.

Vote for him for your own sake! .
Minnie Fighter
ExoGen Foundation
#68 - 2014-04-11 18:30:47 UTC
Mangala Solaris wrote:

More reasons for people to be in space exploding one another be it in high sec, low sec or null sec.

This is Mang in a nutshell.

A few months ago Mang and his elves organized one of the most impressive frigate battles in the history of EVE, with everyone in RvB jumping to a POS to board an arbitrary frig with a random fit - and then meeting up in massive battles around Josameto.

When the belts were too littered with wrecks to fight, they moved on to planets, then to moons, they fought at gates, on stations, at the sun - they fought on the beaches, in the hills (well, not quite), and the system literally had thousands of wrecks on every grid.

At one point a random player asked for help in local with a difficult lvl 3 mission, and he probably had not expected to see hundreds of Ventures, Merlins, Bantams, Tormentors, etc. jump in, clear his mission and then start fighting among themselves. As one RvB'er said: it will take him days to salvage wrecks at his mission site.

Mang is mad. Please vote for him, so we can have more colourful and spectacular events in EVE.

Arjar Ammar
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#69 - 2014-04-13 13:30:00 UTC
Semidurr wrote:
Links ON grid? You got my vote sir! Big smile

And mine, this and if you keep championing the UI/quality of life improvements in EVE then you'll always have it!