These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

WINMATAR. departures from the minmatar militia

First post
Author
Heckar Ottig
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#101 - 2014-02-17 11:48:21 UTC
Plug in Baby wrote:
Heckar Ottig wrote:
Plug in Baby wrote:
Heckar Ottig wrote:
squabbles over petty assets


That awkward moment when you lose your home, friends, SRP and (probably soon enough) alliance fighting over 'petty assets'.

This thread (remarkably) continues deliver.


Well excuse me, after fighting over home systems and tech moons back when they were the thing some random lowsec moon does seem petty to me. However I am going to cherish that screenshot with 15 corps/alliances wardecs, for some reason it gives me warm fuzzy feelings.


I wasn't disputing that they are petty in the grand scheme of things, I was merely pointing out how funny it was to lose everything over something that even Bio membership realise is petty.


It acted nicely as a conflict driver, a bit too much conflict for one corp, but miscalculations were made vOv
praying mantis01
Did he say Jump
#102 - 2014-02-17 11:56:04 UTC
Colt Blackhawk wrote:
Heckar Ottig wrote:
Colt Blackhawk wrote:
I have really no clue what Bio is doin in faction warfare and in galmil now^^

I mean they whined all the time in Bosboger that we only fought them in plexes^^
Hey Bio: FW is about plex fights, ya know?

Then we were station camping with 5 dessies and even 2 bcs fled from us until someone undocked an archon^^
Hey Bio: Gals aren´t so risk averse like minnies. That is a typical minnie plague.

Plus: Minnies have many friends in galmil. I remember when Epta helped them in Nenna/Ena campaign.
Hey Bio: You can imagine that the gals will wardec you maybe veeery fast the first day you join them?!?


Really this corp/alliance absolutely does not fit in fw. They are terribad in small gang, they do not want to fight in plexes and the most activity I have seen from them was mssionfarming 24/7 like mad when minnies had high tier.

Summary: They only Blob in PVP and are supercarebears. Really they should go somewhere to 0.0 and leave fw.

Edit: And Bio is already known for **** like: "Hey amarr guys we give you 10b if you go for Huola instead. Maybe we go even to amarrmil. We even have alt corp there so standings shouldn´t be an issue. You are cool bros. Pls let us be"
I was there on their ts when they tried to bribe us.
Bio can you imagine that you **** up completely your reputation with it? You really think the gals will accept you after this ****.


We get it, we bad, stop being obnoxious about it.

We will adapt in the new environment. Non-il33t spacepandas will drop off by themselves. If we fail to adapt - we disband and go places. If 0.0 or wh-space is better place for us we will go there, tho I highly doubt 0.0, most of us came to fw from there. I personally switched from 0.0 to fw because I got tired of the politics, but what I got is much worse politics, squabbles over petty assets and ~roleplay~ in diplomatic negotiations, ew...

And another thing, we are a large corp, I personally saw over 40 people in fleet just from bio when our first pos got dunked. Our fc's will not limit numbers of their fleets just because of some eve bushido crap. They may act like diks towards amarr or minnies, but inside our little clubhouse we are bro's and as long as we can tolerate each other in the same corp chat/ts it's how things are going to be, we will blob the **** out of a single frigate and going to giggle about it and no amount of sperg on eve forums can stop it.


You guys really, really don´t get it. It is not about eve bushido crap.
It is about efficiency. You place 40 talwars in a small plex and laugh "hahah come at us" while a "fleet" of 4 hostile guys is running a novice outpost and a novice compound and then you complain and wonder that you have lost your home system.
That happened in Bosboger.
FW is small gang. Blobs are for killmailfarmers.
Large fleets are in 90% of all cases completely useless in fw. GET IT.

Edit: That fleetsheeping in 40 guys additionally made you terribad at small gang. Usually you lost every 7vs4 out there. Your guys weren´t able to kill my nonbosted nonimplant tormentor with dram and slasher^^. You want to get better in fw then stop fleetsheeping. It only kills your piloting skills.


Actually we mostly killed you all with next to no losses.
Colt Blackhawk
Doomheim
#103 - 2014-02-17 12:11:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Colt Blackhawk
praying mantis01 wrote:
Colt Blackhawk wrote:
Heckar Ottig wrote:
Colt Blackhawk wrote:
I have really no clue what Bio is doin in faction warfare and in galmil now^^

I mean they whined all the time in Bosboger that we only fought them in plexes^^
Hey Bio: FW is about plex fights, ya know?

Then we were station camping with 5 dessies and even 2 bcs fled from us until someone undocked an archon^^
Hey Bio: Gals aren´t so risk averse like minnies. That is a typical minnie plague.

Plus: Minnies have many friends in galmil. I remember when Epta helped them in Nenna/Ena campaign.
Hey Bio: You can imagine that the gals will wardec you maybe veeery fast the first day you join them?!?


Really this corp/alliance absolutely does not fit in fw. They are terribad in small gang, they do not want to fight in plexes and the most activity I have seen from them was mssionfarming 24/7 like mad when minnies had high tier.

Summary: They only Blob in PVP and are supercarebears. Really they should go somewhere to 0.0 and leave fw.

Edit: And Bio is already known for **** like: "Hey amarr guys we give you 10b if you go for Huola instead. Maybe we go even to amarrmil. We even have alt corp there so standings shouldn´t be an issue. You are cool bros. Pls let us be"
I was there on their ts when they tried to bribe us.
Bio can you imagine that you **** up completely your reputation with it? You really think the gals will accept you after this ****.


We get it, we bad, stop being obnoxious about it.

We will adapt in the new environment. Non-il33t spacepandas will drop off by themselves. If we fail to adapt - we disband and go places. If 0.0 or wh-space is better place for us we will go there, tho I highly doubt 0.0, most of us came to fw from there. I personally switched from 0.0 to fw because I got tired of the politics, but what I got is much worse politics, squabbles over petty assets and ~roleplay~ in diplomatic negotiations, ew...

And another thing, we are a large corp, I personally saw over 40 people in fleet just from bio when our first pos got dunked. Our fc's will not limit numbers of their fleets just because of some eve bushido crap. They may act like diks towards amarr or minnies, but inside our little clubhouse we are bro's and as long as we can tolerate each other in the same corp chat/ts it's how things are going to be, we will blob the **** out of a single frigate and going to giggle about it and no amount of sperg on eve forums can stop it.


You guys really, really don´t get it. It is not about eve bushido crap.
It is about efficiency. You place 40 talwars in a small plex and laugh "hahah come at us" while a "fleet" of 4 hostile guys is running a novice outpost and a novice compound and then you complain and wonder that you have lost your home system.
That happened in Bosboger.
FW is small gang. Blobs are for killmailfarmers.
Large fleets are in 90% of all cases completely useless in fw. GET IT.

Edit: That fleetsheeping in 40 guys additionally made you terribad at small gang. Usually you lost every 7vs4 out there. Your guys weren´t able to kill my nonbosted nonimplant tormentor with dram and slasher^^. You want to get better in fw then stop fleetsheeping. It only kills your piloting skills.


Actually we mostly killed you all with next to no losses.


Bro if you mean that really serious I can´t help you. Get help.
You lost 2 carriers on pos, several tech2 cruisers, a freighter of an alt and almost all plex fights.

Edit: Thx for almost 80kills and maybe 7 losses. But yes we lost every fight^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Edit: Sorry it were 10 losses and 5 ogf em to Bio^^ ROFL.

[09:04:53] Ashira Twilight > Plant the f****** amarr flag and s*** on their smoking wrecks.

Aslon Seridith
Biohazard.
WINMATAR.
#104 - 2014-02-17 12:31:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Aslon Seridith
Ok just to end this stick measuring.

Team Amarrica, did a good job constant plexing, while winmatar was besides worrying about the plex warfare, also bizy with an internal war mostly outnumbered. Team Amarrica lost 209 ships & killed 190. Trading at a 50% efficiency & bashing the hub on valentine's day.

You can check out our killboard campaigns if you are not convinced

Gf.

Cheers,

Aslon Seridith

㋡ it's ASLON SERIDTH? | Minmatar Most Loved #1 | Gave Amarr a Medal | Orchestrator of BurnHuola'14 |

Author of: How to win FW in 3 months | Nullsec Bittervet | www.winmatar.com

Colt Blackhawk
Doomheim
#105 - 2014-02-17 12:35:31 UTC
Aslon Seridith wrote:
Ok just to end this stick measuring.

Team Amarrica, did a good job constant plexing, while winmatar was besides worrying about the plex warfare, also bizy with an internal war mostly outnumbered. Team Amarrica lost 209 ships & killed 190. Trading at a 50% efficiency & bashing the hub on valentine's day.

You can check out our killboard campaigns if you are not convinced

Gf.

Cheers,

Aslon Seridith


I can´t take you guys serious any more. Nice wrong statistics. ROOOFL-

[09:04:53] Ashira Twilight > Plant the f****** amarr flag and s*** on their smoking wrecks.

Dreaded Vengance
The Congregation
Same Great Taste
#106 - 2014-02-17 12:44:19 UTC
Aslon Seridith wrote:

Team Amarrica; bashing the hub on valentine's day.


Where others may see an inadequate social life, bereft of a significant other. I find smutty innuendo. Dirty boys.
Epikurus
TheBlacklist
#107 - 2014-02-17 13:31:59 UTC
Damar Rocarion wrote:
Yuri Antollare wrote:
How many do you want me to subtract due to "they're all farming alts they don't count"?


Maybe 6000.

I know it's a wonderful propaganda tool to spin so you get every possible bored/failed entity like Heretics on your ranks, thinking they enter into a target rich environment. But really, it's not 2008 anymore when was the last time Caldari in reality outnumbered Gallente.


Actually, the number is probably considerably higher. Not only do we have TEST's 5000 members and the non-affiliated farmers but there is also a 1000 member corp called Altruism. in CalMil. As far as I can tell from their KBs they are not engaged in FW combat.
Mike Flynn
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#108 - 2014-02-17 14:56:09 UTC
As much as I would like to say something ill-willed after the complete bunch of non-sense you caused in the past month, I will leave you with this one piece of advice. If you think Gal/Cal space will be any better you are in for a rude awakening/failcascade. I suggest you just purge your leadership as they've failed you BIO. That or just jump the sinking ship that is your corp.
Mike Flynn
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#109 - 2014-02-17 15:00:18 UTC
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:
Maximus Decimal wrote:
contact us to arrange some standings to avoid friendly fire incidents.


MD



I thought bio were colourblind and couldnt see "blue" or does that just apply to towers?


You are correct sir.
Mike Flynn
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#110 - 2014-02-17 15:02:45 UTC
Sly Visionz wrote:
It's over.

It was fun.

This is a game.

Why are we still Mouth Breathing over the dumb things...



We took the consequences and trying to make the best of it.

Personally I'm Sorry it had to end this way as I have many more friends in minmatar than the majority of Bio Members.


Friend I would consider your own statement. Ponder it. You seem intelligent to me.
Princess Nexxala
Quantum Cats Syndicate
#111 - 2014-02-17 15:17:53 UTC
The real drama is the lol players are getting the most kills in corp. That's ****** up.

Shadow Adanza wrote:
Andre Vauban wrote:
On the downside, this may be the first time Gallente has seen any drama whatsoever.

Right now the only drama (at least in QCats) is what time half the corp will leave for LoL time.

nom nom

Rahelis
Doomheim
#112 - 2014-02-17 15:20:21 UTC
Eve is a roleplaying game.

FW has the highest roleplay content of all things in eve - null sec the less.

A roleplaying game is mostly driven by social interaction. The highest form of socail interation in eve is small gang warfare, the less social interation lies in a 1000 man F1 gang.

Bio managed to be the most hated entity - in their own milita.

We destroyed bio in 6 days, we planned for a month. We needed more time doing logistic work then taking them apart in their own home system.

This did not happen because we are so great - it happend because bio members had ample supply of ships - we saw them flying their stuff to high sec for 2 days - bio had no pilots to man the ships.

They did not fight because they had no trust in each other.

And they had no clue about FW mechancs.

Good fun in the gal mil.


Darek Castigatus
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#113 - 2014-02-17 16:25:33 UTC
Man, at this rate I'm going to have to restock the popcorn stall

Will trade killmails for corn.

Pirates - The Invisible Fist of Darwin

you're welcome

X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#114 - 2014-02-17 16:38:23 UTC  |  Edited by: X Gallentius
JUSTK is anti-LoL. Rip us if you want, but we are traditionalists and there's nothing in Evelopedia that condones "playing LoL".
Deacon Abox
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#115 - 2014-02-17 16:45:37 UTC
Epikurus wrote:
Damar Rocarion wrote:
Yuri Antollare wrote:
How many do you want me to subtract due to "they're all farming alts they don't count"?


Maybe 6000.

I know it's a wonderful propaganda tool to spin so you get every possible bored/failed entity like Heretics on your ranks, thinking they enter into a target rich environment. But really, it's not 2008 anymore when was the last time Caldari in reality outnumbered Gallente.


Actually, the number is probably considerably higher. Not only do we have TEST's 5000 members and the non-affiliated farmers but there is also a 1000 member corp called Altruism. in CalMil. As far as I can tell from their KBs they are not engaged in FW combat.

Don't look at the numbers man they're all false . . .

Btw, for the longest time the TEST numbers weren't showing up in the militia counts. After TEST joined Calmil the number didn't change and stayed the same 5000-6000 for months. So I'm not convinced the current 9000 even are reflecting TEST right now.

Regardless, the ingame window has consistently showed Calmil larger or much larger than Galmil for the two years that I've been in FW. But of course if you just keep saying something eventually everyone will accept it as true, right? Hey man don't believe the numbers, they're all a lie ~ . . .

CCP, there are off buttons for ship explosions, missile effects, turret effects, etc. "Immersion" does not seem to be harmed by those. So, [u]please[/u] give us a persisting off button for the jump gate and autoscan visuals.

X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#116 - 2014-02-17 18:03:00 UTC  |  Edited by: X Gallentius
There's actually two very large corps in Caldari militia getting kills - Dreddit (3.2k) and Altruism. (990). The TEST guys who hang out in FW area probably contribute about the same amount of pew as a 100 man corp. Altruism is based near Barlequet and appears to farm Brave Newbies.

If you add up the total number of players of the top 10 corporations in kills on each side, Gallente are severely outnumbered. However if you put a "cap" on Dreddit and Altruism. of 100 players (you can make up any number you want), the numbers favor Gallente 785 to Caldari 699.

However, ON AVERAGE Caldari definitely has more players "conquering the unpopulated regions of the war zone."

We in JUSTK see more Caldari out and about because they have colonized Innia en masse. TEST, Templis, The Bloc, yada, yada, yada, have decided that this godforsaken system is a good home for them. They seem to have found a way to take advantage of the long warps by taking frequent bio breaks at the beginning and ending of each fleet while warping to and from station and the Eha gate.

While we see 80+ in Innia all day every day, they see decent numbers of Gallente in Tannolen, Eha, Vlill, Eugales, Nenna, Nisuwa, Hallanen, Fliet, etc... and wonder how we can be in so many low sec systems at once.
Princess Nexxala
Quantum Cats Syndicate
#117 - 2014-02-17 18:36:48 UTC
QCATS is anti-blob. So we play LoL while all the bads are blobbing about fapping over kills worth .00001 BC points.


X Gallentius wrote:
JUSTK is anti-LoL. Rip us if you want, but we are traditionalists and there's nothing in Evelopedia that condones "playing LoL".

nom nom

Eran Mintor
Furtherance.
#118 - 2014-02-17 18:42:23 UTC
League of Legends is a stupid game. I understand the similarity, but can we go back to talkin about the stupid in Winmatar?
Princess Nexxala
Quantum Cats Syndicate
#119 - 2014-02-17 18:48:33 UTC
No way dude, hijacked thread is hijacked.

Eran Mintor wrote:
League of Legends is a stupid game. I understand the similarity, but can we go back to talkin about the stupid in Winmatar?

nom nom

Colt Blackhawk
Doomheim
#120 - 2014-02-17 19:07:15 UTC
Eran Mintor wrote:
League of Legends is a stupid game. I understand the similarity, but can we go back to talkin about the stupid in Winmatar?


Winmatar are history soon^^
They were idiotic enough to choose their new home only 3 jumps away from BM and Damar^^

[09:04:53] Ashira Twilight > Plant the f****** amarr flag and s*** on their smoking wrecks.