These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
First pagePrevious page8910

WINMATAR. departures from the minmatar militia

First post
Author
Transmaritanus
Exergy.
Together We Solo
#181 - 2014-03-06 07:54:49 UTC
Hey guys! Look! Biohazard got trolled out of gallente too and started a NEW alliance called Losematar. Very appropriate name since they already have an 18% efficiency in their first week.
Colt Blackhawk
Doomheim
#182 - 2014-03-06 08:21:29 UTC
Well first I really wanted to give them a chence in amarr.
BUT...
Have you ever considered what Bio is? And when they joined amarr?
I have hunted minnie bombers during T4. Bio was for sure top farmer alliance. By far.
Now they join when amarr have T4. What a coincidence^^

[09:04:53] Ashira Twilight > Plant the f****** amarr flag and s*** on their smoking wrecks.

Dewa Pedang
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#183 - 2014-03-06 09:26:46 UTC
So many special snowflakes in this thread .
Plug in Baby
Broken Hearts Love Chocolate
#184 - 2014-03-06 09:58:27 UTC
Dewa Pedang wrote:
So many special snowflakes in this thread .

Wow even Suddenly are joining in with the Bio-bashing now!

This is not a forum alt, this is a forum main.

Dewa Pedang
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#185 - 2014-03-06 10:00:54 UTC
We just bash who ever we can catch makes life easyer .
praying mantis01
Did he say Jump
#186 - 2014-03-06 16:21:11 UTC
Colt Blackhawk wrote:
Well first I really wanted to give them a chence in amarr.
BUT...
Have you ever considered what Bio is? And when they joined amarr?
I have hunted minnie bombers during T4. Bio was for sure top farmer alliance. By far.
Now they join when amarr have T4. What a coincidence^^

The only reason we appeared to have the most bombers is the fact that we were by far the most active corp in the militia which im sure we will continue in amarr.
praying mantis01
Did he say Jump
#187 - 2014-03-06 16:22:07 UTC
Transmaritanus wrote:
Hey guys! Look! Biohazard got trolled out of gallente too and started a NEW alliance called Losematar. Very appropriate name since they already have an 18% efficiency in their first week.

You are a massive idiot lol.. really think about what you just said and try again
Stalking Mantis
Amarrian Vengeance
Team Amarrica
#188 - 2014-03-06 16:42:32 UTC
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
Zarnak Wulf wrote:
I can't see BIO leadership and FHP getting along.

i trained diplo to lvl4 during the siege of bosboger

BS you wardecced two (or was it three counting TMFED? that got resolved after the dec) ) Amarr corps during the Bosboger campaign who you kidding.

There is a reason we call our great Leader Kim Jung Pocket.

All rise Our Beloved Dictator Flying Dec Pocket.

P.S. This is in good fun I hope my assets are still in hanger after this CIV 5 binge is over Ugh

Amarr Liason Officer Extraordinare -->Check Out Amarrian Vengeance/Amarr FW History from 2011 to 2014 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=352629&find=unread

Stalking Mantis
Amarrian Vengeance
Team Amarrica
#189 - 2014-03-06 16:44:52 UTC
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
let me be the first on the this thread to welcome biohazard to the ranks of amarr militia! o/

Wait What?!

I was only gone a week playing CIV 5 WTF really?

Amarr aint big enough for two Mantisesess...uhm.....Manti.....um Mantids?

Either way this is not what I want to see when I wave in militia chat. Please tell me this is a trollStraight

Amarr Liason Officer Extraordinare -->Check Out Amarrian Vengeance/Amarr FW History from 2011 to 2014 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=352629&find=unread

Rahelis
Doomheim
#190 - 2014-03-06 17:43:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Rahelis
This thread is truly undead.

I think the bio guys simply found out that gals fw space is not farming friendly. The minies have the most easy fw missions to farm, being used to them makes you soft.

In my opionion X Gal was right about his comment on the quality of fw missions and thus the mili fighters.

Which mili will hit tier5 soon? Not gals . . .

So now the bio front guys will be grinding amarr standing.

I have to give the bio gyus that they can adapt. Some might feel the need to quote lame and stupid Sun Dzi in this case. I quote the Wehrmacht:

„Falls der Feind den Vorteil besitzt, als erster wirksames Feuer zu eröffnen, sind Truppenteile, die über keine Deckung verfügen, zickzack-fahrend und Stellungen in günstigen Geländeteilen suchend, zurückzuziehen.“
-Auszug aus Weisung D645 (Ausbildungsgrundlage der Panzerkompanie 39) der deutschen Panzerwaffe 1939

Kim Jong Pocket is our eternal, glorious, beloved and undead leader - in a good stalinistic dictatorship noone asks questions about leadership - only who is to kill next.

That is why stalinistic dictatorship is our role model.

It works.
IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
Awesome Alliance
#191 - 2014-03-06 20:57:32 UTC
Rahelis wrote:

In my opionion X Gal was right about his comment on the quality of fw missions and thus the mili fighters.

I am sure he will be proud that his rhetoric was believed by someone.

I somehow do not think that a part of FW people do for maybe a few hours every few months has any effect.
Most people only do the odd mission when in T3 and T4.

Hardly something that defines a Militia.

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#192 - 2014-03-07 05:55:34 UTC
And to think... all this started over a few POSs (and some "low-level" AWOXing)... Lol
Tetsuo Tsukaya
Perkone
Caldari State
#193 - 2014-03-07 06:32:39 UTC
IbanezLaney wrote:
Rahelis wrote:

I somehow do not think that a part of FW people do for maybe a few hours every few months has any effect.

Eh you don't know BIO. After they war decced us I think our first kill against them during the actual war period was their CEO Aslon in a stealth bomber because he couldn't even be bothered to stop farming for even a few minutes to take part in a war he started.

They're a farming corp and they exist to get rich on FW, you'd better believe the quality of missions is going to be a significant factor in choosing a militia for them.
praying mantis01
Did he say Jump
#194 - 2014-03-07 10:22:08 UTC
Tetsuo Tsukaya wrote:
IbanezLaney wrote:
Rahelis wrote:

Eh you don't know BIO. After they war decced us I think our first kill against them during the actual war period was their CEO Aslon in a stealth bomber because he couldn't even be bothered to stop farming for even a few minutes to take part in a war he started.

They're a farming corp and they exist to get rich on FW, you'd better believe the quality of missions is going to be a significant factor in choosing a militia for them.

We war dec'd your 3 man corp for lols and didnt think twice about it lol Aslon probably forgot
Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#195 - 2014-03-07 16:52:25 UTC
Er...

OK... first off let me start with the obligatory BIO IS TERRIBLE statement (or now BIT)

Confirming BIO are still terrible.

Now that's done with and I can't believe I'm saying this, so what if BIO choose the faction with the best rewards? The fw system is a joke when it comes to rp so if you aren't rp'ing it then why not faction hop? Ok they will likely still douche the place up and I'm pretty sure BIO will be more destructive to the amarr militia inside it than they ever were outside yet... well....amarr self combust every 2 months anyway so... yeah... nope... no point to be made just lots of dots...

Maximus Decimal
Doomheim
#196 - 2014-03-08 01:57:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Maximus Decimal
Far too many f ucks given in this thread.

gl -BIO-
Darek Castigatus
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#197 - 2014-03-08 02:26:07 UTC
Maximus Decimal wrote:

gl -BIO-

Its not so much giving a **** as not wanting the comedy to stop.

Pirates - The Invisible Fist of Darwin

you're welcome

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#198 - 2014-03-08 02:32:57 UTC
Darek Castigatus wrote:
Maximus Decimal wrote:

gl -BIO-

This. It's like watching a full-tilt train wreck that just won't stop going.
Petrus Blackshell
Rifterlings
#199 - 2014-03-08 02:47:00 UTC
ShahFluffers wrote:
Darek Castigatus wrote:
Maximus Decimal wrote:

gl -BIO-

This. It's like watching a full-tilt train wreck that just won't stop going.

I don't think they plan to stop anytime soon. It's a perpetual trainwreck machine. Quite awesome, really.

Accidentally The Whole Frigate - For-newbies blog (currently on pause)

Xzar Fyrarr
Anime Masters
#200 - 2014-03-09 05:59:20 UTC
Interesting read.
Much enjoyment.
First pagePrevious page8910