These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Sugar Kyle for CSM9

First post First post
Author
KIllerJon
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#221 - 2014-04-07 15:46:47 UTC
Confirming Snuff Box's intention to fully support and vote for Sugar.
As a newly converted follower of " The Cult Of Reasonable Prices" myself and having talked with Sugar on comms i cant think of anyone better in the candidate list to represent our little area of space

KJ
Phantomite
Blue Canary
Watch This
#222 - 2014-04-07 18:59:56 UTC
If you care about lowsec, don't waste your vote and let goons win it all. Put all your effort into sugar kyle and tell your corpmates to do the same
Mangala Solaris
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#223 - 2014-04-07 19:56:51 UTC
I published my recommendations for CSM9 today and Sugar deservedly earned my recommendation due to her depth of knowledge and much needed lowsec focus.

Vote for Sugar for CSM 9 if you care about lowsec at all.
Snupe Doggur
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#224 - 2014-04-07 20:16:18 UTC
Or even if you don't care about low-sec, as I don't.

Sugar Kyle demonstrates coherence of thought and diligence as she describes her EVE fun. I think she'll communicate well with CCP and with the player base. Sugar Kyle for CSM9!
Lex Arson
Adversity.
Psychotic Tendencies.
#225 - 2014-04-08 02:20:56 UTC
Psychotic Tendencies will be endorsing Sugar Kyle for this election o7

There's no use crying after every mistake, you just keep on trying 'til you run out of cake.

NightShift Darthbobo
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#226 - 2014-04-08 04:16:48 UTC
I support this Sugar Kyle for CSM9
Rhavas
Noble Sentiments
Second Empire.
#227 - 2014-04-08 06:19:03 UTC
I posted my endorsements this evening.

http://interstellarprivateer.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/csm9-endorsements/

Sugar Kyle is one of six candidates (along with Ali Aras, Corbexx, James Arget, Mike Azariah and Mynnna) to get a First Tier endorsement from me. Here's what I said about her:

Rhavas wrote:
Sugar Kyle: The CSM desperately needs a voice from lowsec. Sugar Kyle is the perfect lowsec candidate, in my opinion. She is not just a lowsec small-gang PVPer, although that is her core. She is also a lowsec hauler. A lowsec mission-runner. The founder and maintainer of a full-blown lowsec market that she created simply because she saw a need. A person who sits in E-UNI and Rookie chat and voice channels for fun to help people out. A lowsec manufacturer, with POS experience making boosters. And most recently, a Faction Warrior. In short, she is lowsec embodied. It is critical that you put her on your ballot for the good of the game.

Good luck Sugar!

Author of Interstellar Privateer Shattered Planets, Wormholes and Game Commentary

Balshem Rozenzweig
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#228 - 2014-04-08 07:26:11 UTC
hello,

I've been looking for information regarding your standing on links as they currently are. Sadly I found nothing and as I'm trying to choose my candidates it's quite a lot of reading to get thru all the posts.

Could you clarify for me what you think about boosting as it stands now?

"NUTS!!!" - general McAuliffe

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#229 - 2014-04-08 13:08:36 UTC
Vote for Sugar Kyle!

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

corebloodbrothers
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#230 - 2014-04-08 15:46:09 UTC  |  Edited by: corebloodbrothers
Balshem Rozenzweig wrote:
hello,

I've been looking for information regarding your standing on links as they currently are. Sadly I found nothing and as I'm trying to choose my candidates it's quite a lot of reading to get thru all the posts.

Boosts are a ***** to aply , also the use of a shitton of qualified squadleaders and wingcommanders to trickle it down sucks even more. Revoking fleet booster and re aply it, so u can put your prober in warp spot sucks and is often bugged. A simpler aply method would be nice, also off grid boosters , unless awsoem prober is still common

Hope that asnwers your question

Greetz
Core
Csm 9 candidate
Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#231 - 2014-04-08 18:15:32 UTC
A bump for truth, justice, and future of New Eden!
U 96
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#232 - 2014-04-09 15:04:19 UTC
+4 votes from me for clearly the best candidate for lowsec.
Jayem See
Perkone
Caldari State
#233 - 2014-04-09 17:01:36 UTC
You've had a vote from me. Having perused my options this year, your thread and interview were enough to convince me.

Good luck in the election. +1

Aaaaaaand relax.

Sugar Kyle
Middle Ground
#234 - 2014-04-09 20:22:28 UTC
Balshem Rozenzweig wrote:
hello,

Hello Balshem. I have a response about links earlier in this thread that I will requote. I believe it answers your question.

Sugar Kyle wrote:
Linavin wrote:
What are your opinions on the current off-grid Ganglink support mechanics? Do you believe that a character should be able to give said bonuses while sitting on a station or gate with no aggression timer?

At this time there are both pros and cons to off grid links. Positives are things such as being able to drop them into a safe where they have to be scanned down or hug them to a station where they can hopefully dock before they are alphaed. Negatives are that they have to be probed down and caught or alphaed before they dock or tuck back into shields. Link pilots at this time tend to be an alt character and those moments of inattention cause them to be lost when the other side is on the ball.

I’d have no problem with links gaining aggression timers as long as it was similar to logistics ships. They will take the flags that their fleetmates have. When they shut down their links their flags will count down. I do not think that activation of links should automatically give a timer.

Links are currently used outside of PvP. Incursion runners for instance use links to support their fleets. So do link Orcas. Both are cases where links are used and there is no reason to automatically gain an aggression timer. It would put them in the same position logistics ships used to be in when they repped an outlaw character, even if that character was in their corporation and had no criminal flags.

I'm also quite interested to see what would happen if the link alts appeared on kill mails.

Member of CSM9 and CSM10.

Sugar Kyle
Middle Ground
#235 - 2014-04-09 20:23:22 UTC
Thank you for all the support and well wishes! This is a very exciting time!

Member of CSM9 and CSM10.

Rex Witsel
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#236 - 2014-04-10 03:39:48 UTC
After listening to both interviews I feel i'm convinced.

You have my vote!
Mynxee
Signal Cartel
EvE-Scout Enclave
#237 - 2014-04-11 00:40:31 UTC
You got top spot on my slate! Best of luck for a landslide victory...your interviews and blog posts give me every confidence you will be an excellent voice for low sec and also a superb CSM member.

Lost in space, looking for sigs...

Blog: Cloaky Wanderer

CW Itovuo
The Executioners
#238 - 2014-04-11 07:31:29 UTC
Good Luck Sugar.

Jayem See
Perkone
Caldari State
#239 - 2014-04-12 20:01:17 UTC
I would be very surprised if you don't get this. Am going to just push it a little in low sec.

Good luck Sugar.

Aaaaaaand relax.

Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#240 - 2014-04-14 01:22:17 UTC
You got on my list, around 4th or 5th or so.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com