These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Its Happening!

First post
Author
Bane Nucleus
Dark Venture Corporation
#121 - 2014-02-13 00:23:25 UTC
So tell me about the n0mex deal. I know they left on their own and there was no drama. However, I heard something about how they weren't paid for ops or soemthing to that effect.

No trolling please

Senn Denroth
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#122 - 2014-02-13 00:32:38 UTC
Seraph IX Basarab wrote:
come to lowsec, you have our address, ring the door bell see what happens.


You'll get bent over like last time we saw you in lowsec?

http://killalliance.co.uk/kb/?a=kill_related&kll_id=17871

Thing I feel sorry for is the tainted names all of the younger SYJ players are getting from this whole ordeal. They don't have a chance of making it in to a decent alliance for a while now because their leadership and loyalist players are digging holes all the way to the earths core.
Ion Udan
KING-ME
#123 - 2014-02-13 00:32:44 UTC
Seraph, stop, just stop ok.

Let me address some of the points you made.

The people involved in this Op didnt spout how they were TAKING DOWN SYJ in this thread as you say, so stop trying to counter these "claims" as it just makes you seem like you're trying to save face.

As you and others say some of SYJ have moved out of wormholes, we aren't discounting that, have fun in low sec and enjoy the station games. This doesnt change the fact that this Op achieved what we wanted, seeding caps, getting kills, and burning SYJ's wormhole to the ground.

You said previously "You know where we are in low sec so come get a fight". You're talking to wormholers, we live in wormholes and get fights in wormholes. Sure roams out to K space occur but the sheer fact that you're trying to "get a fight in low sec" shows how little you understand.

You said "No one left their corpmates/alliance to get steamrolled" Contrary to what you think here, what effort did SYJ make to help their bro's out? With an alliance of your size surely you could've rage rolled to get connected to either try and extract your corp mates assets. The sheer fact you didnt help them shows you abandoned them.

You said "We just brought in a tech1 fleet for lulz, we never stood a chance". Bringing in BNI saved you some face, and made us love BNI more. SYJ had caps in system, I know this for a fact as many logged off in them. Archons, Chims, Rev's, Moros, Nags. So dont try to claim you never stood a chance. You had assets in system which could've made a difference.

So your attempts to try and redirect and blur what's going on should stop. The facts remain the same.

So, glorious QEX brother steals potatoes from hisec.

MonkeyMagic Thiesant
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#124 - 2014-02-13 00:38:21 UTC  |  Edited by: MonkeyMagic Thiesant
Ion Udan wrote:
SYJ had caps in system, I know this for a fact as many logged off in them. Archons, Chims, Rev's, Moros, Nags.


Those would be Aussies (middle of their work day during the fight) and perhaps a few Euros (5am).

There wasn't even a cta mail sent out last night. I was just heading to bed when it started, there was one message in comms about a fleet, that's how big a deal it wasn't.
Ion Udan
KING-ME
#125 - 2014-02-13 00:45:07 UTC
MonkeyMagic Thiesant wrote:
Ion Udan wrote:
SYJ had caps in system, I know this for a fact as many logged off in them. Archons, Chims, Rev's, Moros, Nags.


Those would be Aussies (middle of their work day during the fight) and perhaps a few Euros (5am).

There wasn't even a cta mail sent out last night. I was just heading to bed when it started, there was one message in comms about a fleet, that's how big a deal it wasn't.



Your post proves my point, thank you.

So, glorious QEX brother steals potatoes from hisec.

MonkeyMagic Thiesant
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#126 - 2014-02-13 01:00:58 UTC  |  Edited by: MonkeyMagic Thiesant
Ion Udan wrote:

Your post proves my point, thank you.



Your point which I was replying to was that those caps "could have made the difference". No, they couldn't, because pretty much none play at that time of day.

To make things a bit clearer: you didn't invade SYJ's home. It hasn't been that for a long time. You invaded the home of 3 corps, with perhaps 15 active players total. The rest of us have literally nothing in there, and never had any intent to come back.
Hidden Fremen
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#127 - 2014-02-13 01:11:19 UTC
Unsubscribing...
Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
#128 - 2014-02-13 01:17:34 UTC
Bane Nucleus wrote:
So tell me about the n0mex deal. I know they left on their own and there was no drama. However, I heard something about how they weren't paid for ops or soemthing to that effect.


Nice. One of those "do you still beat your wife" questions. The issue with n0mex was that they weren't honest about another alliance member's assets. Kept giving different stories so Pell thought it would be better if they left. Haven't heard anything about them "not getting paid for ops." If that's just their propaganda guys spinning, or you know, perhaps you being full of crap, I don't know. But I don't know anything about that.

Senn Denroth wrote:
Seraph IX Basarab wrote:
come to lowsec, you have our address, ring the door bell see what happens.


You'll get bent over like last time we saw you in lowsec?

http://killalliance.co.uk/kb/?a=kill_related&kll_id=17871

Thing I feel sorry for is the tainted names all of the younger SYJ players are getting from this whole ordeal. They don't have a chance of making it in to a decent alliance for a while now because their leadership and loyalist players are digging holes all the way to the earths core.


"No valid kill id specified"

Ion Udan wrote:
Seraph, stop, just stop ok.

Let me address some of the points you made.

The people involved in this Op didnt spout how they were TAKING DOWN SYJ in this thread as you say, so stop trying to counter these "claims" as it just makes you seem like you're trying to save face.

As you and others say some of SYJ have moved out of wormholes, we aren't discounting that, have fun in low sec and enjoy the station games. This doesnt change the fact that this Op achieved what we wanted, seeding caps, getting kills, and burning SYJ's wormhole to the ground.

You said previously "You know where we are in low sec so come get a fight". You're talking to wormholers, we live in wormholes and get fights in wormholes. Sure roams out to K space occur but the sheer fact that you're trying to "get a fight in low sec" shows how little you understand.

You said "No one left their corpmates/alliance to get steamrolled" Contrary to what you think here, what effort did SYJ make to help their bro's out? With an alliance of your size surely you could've rage rolled to get connected to either try and extract your corp mates assets. The sheer fact you didnt help them shows you abandoned them.

You said "We just brought in a tech1 fleet for lulz, we never stood a chance". Bringing in BNI saved you some face, and made us love BNI more. SYJ had caps in system, I know this for a fact as many logged off in them. Archons, Chims, Rev's, Moros, Nags. So dont try to claim you never stood a chance. You had assets in system which could've made a difference.

So your attempts to try and redirect and blur what's going on should stop. The facts remain the same.


There's nothing to "save face to." Just telling you that you killed some abandoned towers in a wormhole most of us haven't been using for a few months. Why is that a hard concept for you to comprehend? But by all means, dress it up as much as you want. Just don't get upset when people like me point out what you're doing.

Nobody abandoned the people that remained. They didn't want to come along. If I get out of a bus, and said bus drives into a ditch, did I abandon those people? No. You're still trying to "find fault" with SYJ somehow, either they are "bad" because Pell is "bad" or we're "bad" because we "abandoned our alliance mates" or whatever non sense. Clearly you're the one with the problem here.

As Monkey pointed out, said caps were in AU/EU TZ so not a viable option. BNI was brought "for the lulz" as was our unmention worthy "defense" fleet which began like "oh hey what if we went to Bastion just to see what we can kill guys?" I'm sure the night was extremely important for you guys and you'll remember it as some grand invasion of the "w-space BoB" as some of you put it last night.
Tyrant Scorn
#129 - 2014-02-13 01:19:12 UTC
Interview with Pell Helix can be found:
http://www.legacyofacapsuleer.com/mp3/LOAC_ep_01.mp3

Interview with Axloth Okiah to give the invaders perspective will be released tomorrow hopefully...
Ion Udan
KING-ME
#130 - 2014-02-13 01:21:19 UTC
MonkeyMagic Thiesant wrote:
Ion Udan wrote:

Your post proves my point, thank you.



Your point which I was replying to was that those caps "could have made the difference". No, they couldn't, because pretty much none play at that time of day.

To make things a bit clearer: you didn't invade SYJ's home. It hasn't been that for a long time. You invaded the home of 3 corps, with perhaps 15 active players total. The rest of us have literally nothing in there, and never had any intent to come back.


Are you that one dimensional that you cannot shift a fleet time around to when heavier assets are available?

Read my post again, i said "we invaded SYJ's WORMHOLE!"

Your failure to comprehend is astounding.

So, glorious QEX brother steals potatoes from hisec.

Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
#131 - 2014-02-13 01:23:03 UTC
Ion Udan wrote:
MonkeyMagic Thiesant wrote:
Ion Udan wrote:

Your post proves my point, thank you.



Your point which I was replying to was that those caps "could have made the difference". No, they couldn't, because pretty much none play at that time of day.

To make things a bit clearer: you didn't invade SYJ's home. It hasn't been that for a long time. You invaded the home of 3 corps, with perhaps 15 active players total. The rest of us have literally nothing in there, and never had any intent to come back.


Are you that one dimensional that you cannot shift a fleet time around to when heavier assets are available?

Read my post again, i said "we invaded SYJ's WORMHOLE!"

Your failure to comprehend is astounding.


Are you that one dimensional that you cannot understand we don't care about the C6?
Bane Nucleus
Dark Venture Corporation
#132 - 2014-02-13 01:29:17 UTC
Seraph IX Basarab wrote:
Bane Nucleus wrote:
So tell me about the n0mex deal. I know they left on their own and there was no drama. However, I heard something about how they weren't paid for ops or soemthing to that effect.


Nice. One of those "do you still beat your wife" questions. The issue with n0mex was that they weren't honest about another alliance member's assets. Kept giving different stories so Pell thought it would be better if they left. Haven't heard anything about them "not getting paid for ops." If that's just their propaganda guys spinning, or you know, perhaps you being full of crap, I don't know. But I don't know anything about that.



Just by that response alone it shows that I am not full of crap, so that was easy to clear up.

Secondly, thank you for sharing what you could about this story.

No trolling please

MonkeyMagic Thiesant
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#133 - 2014-02-13 01:34:25 UTC  |  Edited by: MonkeyMagic Thiesant
Ion Udan wrote:

Are you that one dimensional that you cannot shift a fleet time around to when heavier assets are available?


For something that matters, I'm sure we could. This didn't, so seems we didn't. Can't say for certain, like I said, it was just another routine fleet fight so I went to bed (3am my tz).

And again, it wasn't SYJ's home/wormhole/whatever, it was the private wormhole of 3 small corps. SYJ as an alliance had left.


I'll be blunt: we all knew this would happen eventually, that others would notice and invade. Thus, there was no partial defence force left, no alts/assets in there. Those that left pretty much did 100%.
ROSSLINDEN0
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#134 - 2014-02-13 01:47:13 UTC
Tyrant Scorn wrote:
Interview with Pell Helix can be found:
http://www.legacyofacapsuleer.com/mp3/LOAC_ep_01.mp3

Interview with Axloth Okiah to give the invaders perspective will be released tomorrow hopefully...


If your going to interview someone its probably best not to be a fanboi
Tyrant Scorn
#135 - 2014-02-13 01:49:19 UTC
ROSSLINDEN0 wrote:
Tyrant Scorn wrote:
Interview with Pell Helix can be found:
http://www.legacyofacapsuleer.com/mp3/LOAC_ep_01.mp3

Interview with Axloth Okiah to give the invaders perspective will be released tomorrow hopefully...


If your going to interview someone its probably best not to be a fanboi


Yeah, never met the guy before yesterday. He seems to have a few opinions I share... FANBOI INC OMG WTF!!

PS: Listen to the whole thing before you start screaming...
ROSSLINDEN0
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#136 - 2014-02-13 01:55:09 UTC
Tyrant Scorn wrote:
ROSSLINDEN0 wrote:
Tyrant Scorn wrote:
Interview with Pell Helix can be found:
http://www.legacyofacapsuleer.com/mp3/LOAC_ep_01.mp3

Interview with Axloth Okiah to give the invaders perspective will be released tomorrow hopefully...


If your going to interview someone its probably best not to be a fanboi


Yeah, never met the guy before yesterday. He seems to have a few opinions I share... FANBOI INC OMG WTF!!

PS: Listen to the whole thing before you start screaming...


im 17 minutes in and it sounds like hes getting you wet but ok ill listen to the full thing before i make my final opinion
Rengas
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#137 - 2014-02-13 02:10:31 UTC
I'm 34 minutes in and you could drown a toddler in my panties.
Senn Denroth
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#138 - 2014-02-13 02:47:41 UTC
Seraph IX Basarab wrote:
Senn Denroth wrote:
Seraph IX Basarab wrote:
come to lowsec, you have our address, ring the door bell see what happens.


You'll get bent over like last time we saw you in lowsec?

http://killalliance.co.uk/kb/?a=kill_related&kll_id=17871

Thing I feel sorry for is the tainted names all of the younger SYJ players are getting from this whole ordeal. They don't have a chance of making it in to a decent alliance for a while now because their leadership and loyalist players are digging holes all the way to the earths core.


"No valid kill id specified"


If you notice that the eve forums are changing a link when it redirects you, try copy/pasting it in your browser if you can manage it. What?
ROSSLINDEN0
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#139 - 2014-02-13 02:59:13 UTC  |  Edited by: ROSSLINDEN0
ROSSLINDEN0 wrote:
Tyrant Scorn wrote:
ROSSLINDEN0 wrote:
Tyrant Scorn wrote:
Interview with Pell Helix can be found:
http://www.legacyofacapsuleer.com/mp3/LOAC_ep_01.mp3

Interview with Axloth Okiah to give the invaders perspective will be released tomorrow hopefully...


If your going to interview someone its probably best not to be a fanboi


Yeah, never met the guy before yesterday. He seems to have a few opinions I share... FANBOI INC OMG WTF!!

PS: Listen to the whole thing before you start screaming...


im 17 minutes in and it sounds like hes getting you wet but ok ill listen to the full thing before i make my final opinion


Ok so listened to all of it... im afraid im going to have to be undecided on the fanboi status as im not sure if the dribbling is your man crush on pell or your mental/physical disorder but what i am sure of is how shite that was and how much of my life i wasted.

And as for pells comments on how we'd have made so much isk if we done this 9 months ago well we had no reason to do it 9 months ago and im sure we would have still managed it back then as your ******** if you start the invasion without enough seeded cap and available pilots to finish the job, also how is the moon isk these days? we're thinking about taking our first r64 soon and we heard there's one in a region near you.

EDIT: btw where the **** are yous pulling 19 alliances from?
Tyrant Scorn
#140 - 2014-02-13 03:02:12 UTC
ROSSLINDEN0 wrote:
but what i am sure of is how shite that was and how much of my life i wasted.


I am sorry but I do not reimburse lost time...