These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

First Nestor Kill...

First post
Author
TigerXtrm
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2014-01-29 12:11:20 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Azami Nevinyrall wrote:
*snip* Posting of kill reports outside of the Crime & Punishment forum channel is prohibited. ISD Ezwal.

Yeah... killing your own ship doesn't count. Try again.

My YouTube Channel - EVE Tutorials & other game related things!

My Website - Blogs, Livestreams & Forums

Bad Messenger
Rehabilitation Clinic
#42 - 2014-01-29 12:14:45 UTC
i would not say it is kill because it is clearly arranged kill, waiting 1st real kill.
Cockaboo
Doomheim
#43 - 2014-01-29 12:18:45 UTC
lol
Ruskarn Andedare
Lion Investments
#44 - 2014-01-29 12:52:06 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Locke DieDrake wrote:
Not first. good try though.

*snip* Posting of kill reports outside of the Crime & Punishment forum channel is prohibited. ISD Ezwal.

Is there a killmail link for the death of this poor unarmed ship?
Kryptik Kai
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#45 - 2014-01-29 12:55:43 UTC
General Lemming wrote:
RvB are well known for doing these things. The guy who got killed should have know that. As they are Goon Pets, who are also known for the 500M scams, awox, etc, he should have known better. One more reason for players to start leaving RvB and join Darwins Lemmings today!

RvB players, show your Goon leadership this bullshit ends today and join Darwins Lemmings ! Or do you want to stay part of this ?!

Awwww! Big smile

You're adorable!

"Shiny.  Lets be bad guys." -Jayne Cobb

Wolf Kruol
Suicide Squad Gamma
#46 - 2014-01-29 13:20:53 UTC
Good job on the kill. Sucks to be that pilot. Blink

“If you're very very stupid? How can you possibly realize you're very very stupid?

You have to be relatively intelligent to realize how stupid you really are!”

Diva Ex Machina
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#47 - 2014-01-29 13:29:23 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Ruskarn Andedare wrote:
Locke DieDrake wrote:
Not first. good try though.

Is there a killmail link for the death of this poor unarmed ship?

Azami Nevinyrall
#48 - 2014-01-29 14:25:03 UTC
Kryptik Kai wrote:
General Lemming wrote:
RvB are well known for doing these things. The guy who got killed should have know that. As they are Goon Pets, who are also known for the 500M scams, awox, etc, he should have known better. One more reason for players to start leaving RvB and join Darwins Lemmings today!

RvB players, show your Goon leadership this bullshit ends today and join Darwins Lemmings ! Or do you want to stay part of this ?!

Awwww! Big smile

You're adorable!

Isn't he ssssoooooooo cute!!!

Xython
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#49 - 2014-01-29 21:54:07 UTC
I uh...

Wait, people actually bought these things? I thought they were an early April fools joke.
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#50 - 2014-01-30 00:11:39 UTC
I have removed a rule breaking post and those quoting it. Also, as the OP only posted a killmail, which is now removed, this thread gets a lock.

The rules:
11. Discussion of forum moderation is prohibited.

The discussion of EVE Online forum moderation actions generally leads to flaming, trolling and baiting of our ISD CCL moderators. As such, this type of discussion is strictly prohibited under the forum rules. If you have questions regarding the actions of a moderator, please file a petition under the Community & Forums Category.

34. Posting of kill reports outside of the Crime & Punishment forum channel is prohibited.

More often than not, posts of this nature are made with inflammatory intent and are designed to promote trolling and flaming. Therefore, the posting of links to kill reports from any third party site, or the direct copy-pasting of kill reports from in game is prohibited on all forum channels of the EVE Online Forums, with the exception of the Crime & Punishment Channel.
Specific rules regarding the omission of pilot names apply in this instance. Further details can be found in the rules stickies in the Crime & Punishment forum channel.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Previous page123