These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

-EM- Electus Matari announces its imminent closure

Author
Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#21 - 2014-01-24 07:54:54 UTC
I guess this means that Imperial Human Resources will now never get their apology or compensation.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
#22 - 2014-01-24 11:39:07 UTC
Ding-dong, the witch is dead.

But let's keep things civil. I wish safe travels to all pilots of the ex-Electus Matari, and extend an offer to those who have seen beyond the pitiful Republican propaganda; Yes, the grass is greener on the other side, and the Angels are always interested in competent pilots.

To those who still cling by the precious dying Republic... well, keep on trucking and good luck, I guess.

• Leopold Caine, Domination Malakim

Angels are never far...

Stillwater Corporation Recruitment Open - Angel Cartel Bloc

Marcus Gord
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#23 - 2014-01-24 11:54:16 UTC
Everything that has a beginning, has an end.

It's no less interesting when such an old name folds like this, however.

In a few moments you will have an experience that will seem completely real. It will be the result of your subconscious fears transformed to your conscious awareness.

http://i.imgur.com/LM2NKUf.png

Meklon
Minmatar United Freedom Front
#24 - 2014-01-24 12:13:17 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:
I guess this means that Imperial Human Resources will now never get their apology or compensation.

I can always offer you some used 1600mm caliber shells as compensation Rodj, though I'm not sure you'll appreciate the delivery methods.

On that note, IHR deserve no apology or recompense.

Del Vikus, a bold step to declare no dreams have been snuffed. While I have no doubts the future will bring new challenges, dreams and fulfilment, I still have my doubts over how they will be revealed.
Gaven Lok'ri
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#25 - 2014-01-24 12:24:27 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:

No, I think the bill just passes on to Gradient, Re-Awakened, and MUFF. One doesn't just wipe the record clean of such things, after all.

Admiral of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore 24th Imperial Crusade

Holder. Vassal of the Emperor Family

Meklon
#26 - 2014-01-24 12:44:23 UTC
Gaven Lok'ri wrote:
Rodj Blake wrote:

No, I think the bill just passes on to Gradient, Re-Awakened, and MUFF. One doesn't just wipe the record clean of such things, after all.

Speaking on behalf of the Freedom Front, I can safely say with a clean conscience that non of our actions during that period require any form of apology or renumeration.

If you would like to discuss this further, then feel free to meet me somewhere for a drink and we can flesh out this sore subject.
Gaven Lok'ri
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#27 - 2014-01-24 17:25:45 UTC
The only discussion I am interested in having with a terrorist dog like yourself involves a pulse laser.

Admiral of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore 24th Imperial Crusade

Holder. Vassal of the Emperor Family

Del Vikus
Sundered Core
#28 - 2014-01-24 19:41:11 UTC
Meklon wrote:

Del Vikus, a bold step to declare no dreams have been snuffed. While I have no doubts the future will bring new challenges, dreams and fulfilment, I still have my doubts over how they will be revealed.

All you have are my words, but rest assured that within Gradient at least, our purpose and commitment to the Republic remain unaffected.
Ava Starfire
Khushakor Clan
#29 - 2014-01-25 04:59:37 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:

If you wish, I can arrange for whatever debt we may owe to them to be paid.

I will be more than happy to deliver everything we owe them, in full.

"There is no strength in numbers; have no such misconception." -Jayka Vofur, "Warfare in the North"

Meklon
#30 - 2014-01-25 10:41:17 UTC
Gaven Lok'ri wrote:
The only discussion I am interested in having with a terrorist dog like yourself involves a pulse laser.

At least our ideas for a discussion are somewhat similar, though, to be fair, I was thinking of just beating you to death with something flat and dull.... possibly PIE's sense of humour.
Ava Starfire
Khushakor Clan
#31 - 2014-01-25 12:49:14 UTC
Shots fired.

I like this guy.

"There is no strength in numbers; have no such misconception." -Jayka Vofur, "Warfare in the North"

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#32 - 2014-01-25 17:41:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Rodj Blake
Meklon wrote:
Gaven Lok'ri wrote:

At least our ideas for a discussion are somewhat similar, though, to be fair, I was thinking of just beating you to death with something flat and dull.... possibly PIE's sense of humour.

We Amarrians are a peaceful people but it would seem that your continuing aggression will ensure that the MUFF/PIE hostility will continue for some time yet.

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#33 - 2014-01-25 17:44:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Rodj Blake
Ava Starfire wrote:
Rodj Blake wrote:

I would have to check my records for precise numbers, but I believe their losses were a number of merchant vessels and a large quantity of slaves.

Will Gradient really deliver slaves to the Empire?

Stitcher
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#34 - 2014-01-25 18:20:56 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:
Meklon wrote:
I was thinking of just beating you to death with something flat and dull.... possibly PIE's sense of humour.

We Amarrians are a peaceful people

One man's flat and dull is another man's deadpan absurd.

The notion that he said that with a straight face and meant it is terrifying.

AKA Hambone

Author of The Deathworlders

Meklon
#35 - 2014-01-25 19:01:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Meklon
Rodj Blake wrote:
Meklon wrote:
Gaven Lok'ri wrote:

We Amarrians are a peaceful people but it would seem that your continuing aggression will ensure that the MUFF/PIE hostility will continue for some time yet.

How can you claim that your people are peaceful when the first response to my proposal of a sit down discussion was met by threats of laser fire?

It's like saying you're on a diet while trying to hide the mountains of dessert trolleys behind your ample bed curtains.
Constantin Baracca
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#36 - 2014-01-25 19:44:49 UTC
Meklon wrote:
Rodj Blake wrote:
Meklon wrote:
Gaven Lok'ri wrote:

How can you claim that your people are peaceful when the first response to my proposal of a sit down discussion was met by threats of laser fire?

It's like saying you're on a diet while trying to hide the mountains of dessert trolleys behind your ample bed curtains.

If you seriously wanted to speak on matters of peace, I doubt that PIE would be the people to talk to. Not that PIE is unreasonable, they're simply not the ones who propagate the warfare, you can blame the CEWPA for that. We would have to reverse the legislation to stop the warfare. Having you and PIE sit down to discuss terms of peace would be a bit like having two field sergeants sit down to discuss trade legislation. The best way to work towards that would be to pressure our own governments to work towards greater cooperation.

In the meantime, the soldiers will have to keep fighting. They don't have a choice.

"What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?"

-Matthew 16:26

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#37 - 2014-01-25 19:52:51 UTC
Constantin Baracca wrote:
They don't have a choice.

Everyone has a choice.

Not everyone has clarity of purpose to realize and act upon that knowledge.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Elsebeth Rhiannon
Gradient
Electus Matari
#38 - 2014-01-25 20:04:53 UTC
Oh Blake, we still on about that old thing?

But ok, here goes:

At the time, I crossed the border knowingly, and I was not confirmed on the identity of those on board beyond the word of the Wolves. Which, obviously, does not constitute any sort of hard fact.

Sue me.

Elsebeth
Meklon
#39 - 2014-01-25 20:07:11 UTC
Constantin Baracca wrote:
Meklon wrote:
Rodj Blake wrote:
Meklon wrote:
Gaven Lok'ri wrote:

If you seriously wanted to speak on matters of peace, I doubt that PIE would be the people to talk to. Not that PIE is unreasonable, they're simply not the ones who propagate the warfare, you can blame the CEWPA for that. We would have to reverse the legislation to stop the warfare. Having you and PIE sit down to discuss terms of peace would be a bit like having two field sergeants sit down to discuss trade legislation. The best way to work towards that would be to pressure our own governments to work towards greater cooperation.

In the meantime, the soldiers will have to keep fighting. They don't have a choice.

I think you may be getting your wires crossed slightly there pilot. I don't think we're talking about what you think we're talking about.....
Ava Starfire
Khushakor Clan
#40 - 2014-01-25 20:17:27 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:
Ava Starfire wrote:
Rodj Blake wrote:

I would have to check my records for precise numbers, but I believe their losses were a number of merchant vessels and a large quantity of slaves.

Will Gradient really deliver slaves to the Empire?

I'll deliver everything we feel the empire deserves.