These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Low sec must be nerfed, high sec must be nerfed? Start thinking, stop crying.

First post
Author
Billy McCandless
The McCandless Clan
#41 - 2014-01-21 17:58:49 UTC
RAIN Arthie wrote:
Good post. I need someone to explain to me the importance of lowsec. I am in null and love it. However for the life of me I cannot figure out why there is a low sec. Shoot someone and lose standings. Hmmm I kinda sorta see the point in that however I do not see the long beneficial future for a corp to pos up there and make it a lifestyle. I am not trolling, i really just don't get it. What is the appeal? With my experience all I know from lowsec is it's somewhere to lose a ship at a gate camp. That all I ever see come out of lowsec.

Anyone can come and go in Low Sec as they please, you dont have to be a friend of a friend of someones second cousin to exploit it.

"Thread locked for being deemed a total loss." - ISD Ezwal

Kimmi Chan
Tastes Like Purple
#42 - 2014-01-21 17:59:56 UTC
Galda'ri wrote:
Well put and i am not suggesting any changes to Concord response times or any of those you mentioned, i merely made some examples but i totally agree with what you're saying.

Maybe you're not. Others have... incessantly.

"Grr Kimmi  Nerf Chans!" ~Jenn aSide

www.eve-radio.com  Join Eve Radio channel in game!

Lugalbandak
Lego3
#43 - 2014-01-21 18:19:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Lugalbandak
RAIN Arthie wrote:
Good post. I need someone to explain to me the importance of lowsec. I am in null and love it. However for the life of me I cannot figure out why there is a low sec. Shoot someone and lose standings. Hmmm I kinda sorta see the point in that however I do not see the long beneficial future for a corp to pos up there and make it a lifestyle. I am not trolling, i really just don't get it. What is the appeal? With my experience all I know from lowsec is it's somewhere to lose a ship at a gate camp. That all I ever see come out of lowsec.

small gang , no bubbles(i dont like pvping with slave set for example in null, yeah im coward) , useless intelchannels(we dont dock up when a neutral enter system) , nice isk(fw) , good market , ppl everywhere no 6 empty system in a row , station that are dockble , evrybody is neutral or red , etc etc

srry for bad english

The police horse is the only animal in the world that haz his male genitals on his back

RAIN Arthie
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#44 - 2014-01-21 18:23:30 UTC
Lugalbandak wrote:
RAIN Arthie wrote:

small gang , no bubbles(i dont like pvping with slave set for example in null, yeah im coward) , useless intelchannels(we dont dock up when a neutral enter system) , nice isk(fw) , good market , ppl everywhere no 6 empty system in a row , station that are dockble , etc etc

srry for bad english

So it is a manipulation point. I see. Are there a lot of miners in low sec or are the equally divided between null and high? If you shoot a pos do you lose standing? I notcied when I used to be apart of Tribe when we got pushed out they all fell back to low sec. Is there any money in keeping the gates clear of gankers?
Lugalbandak
Lego3
#45 - 2014-01-21 18:32:55 UTC
RAIN Arthie wrote:
Lugalbandak wrote:
RAIN Arthie wrote:

small gang , no bubbles(i dont like pvping with slave set for example in null, yeah im coward) , useless intelchannels(we dont dock up when a neutral enter system) , nice isk(fw) , good market , ppl everywhere no 6 empty system in a row , station that are dockble , etc etc

srry for bad english

So it is a manipulation point. I see. Are there a lot of miners in low sec or are the equally divided between null and high? If you shoot a pos do you lose standing? I notcied when I used to be apart of Tribe when we got pushed out they all fell back to low sec. Is there any money in keeping the gates clear of gankers?

dont see many miners around here , few baits now and then. Im not of a pos shooter , last time i did that was when i lived in null but if just a neut pos i geus you loose standings. pretty easy to get sec standings up again with the new low sec rats btw.

keeping the gates clear of gankers? you mean just gate camps? I personel log in , undock , roam few systems for fights orbit beacons die horible and repeat. There are some low sec systems to avoid wich you will know but i dont see much gate camps around , tey have no bubbles either and you can reroute

The police horse is the only animal in the world that haz his male genitals on his back

Previous page123