These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Highsec PvP-ers needed for foreverwar against Goons

First post First post
Author
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1241 - 2014-02-07 14:21:35 UTC
This thread sucks. Gaddamn man, here are the facts:

1) Goons are douchebags
2) You cant beat them
3) Statistics dont win wars
4) Hisec wars dont cripple nullsec alliances
5) Goblin is a puss ass for not fighting in his own war

The end.

ISD overzealous, please close this crap thread. (Look, im talking about moderation! Look! LOCK IT!)

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Gevlon Goblin
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#1242 - 2014-02-07 15:03:05 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:

Fact: mad troll can't stop us from defeating Goons.

My blog: greedygoblin.blogspot.com

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#1243 - 2014-02-07 15:07:54 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:

gevlon I noticed you ignored my post suggesting we bet on how correct your statistics are and suggested a very reasonable 100b isk

why is that, are you not confident in your work

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Glandular Beaver
Doomheim
#1244 - 2014-02-07 15:08:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Glandular Beaver
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:

Gevlon, if you're simply spending isk to create content, I salute you.

However, if you seriously believe you can dent Goons with your efforts, I humbly request you forward your remaining isk to me before you urinate it all against a very unappreciative wall.
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1245 - 2014-02-07 15:12:46 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:

The only way that you will ever defeat goons (or any nullsec power bloc) is to form an army and attack them at home. Since you arent doing this, they are laughing at you. You do realize the futility of posting forum nonsense targeted at a group of players that are based on forum posting, dont you?

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

General Lemming
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#1246 - 2014-02-07 15:22:48 UTC  |  Edited by: General Lemming
Leto Thule wrote:
The only way that you will ever defeat goons (or any nullsec power bloc) is to form an army and attack them at home. Since you arent doing this, they are laughing at you. You do realize the futility of posting forum nonsense targeted at a group of players that are based on forum posting, dont you?
Tell me ohh great war lord, how does you great da BIG army ?

EDIT : Ok, never mind, we are already working on that it seems P Nubcakes!
Renegade Heart
Doomheim
#1247 - 2014-02-07 15:26:09 UTC
You don't need a big army to cause actual damage in null sec to CFC. If you get too big of an army you'll just do what Goons did, ie, become BoB Big smile
flakeys
Doomheim
#1248 - 2014-02-07 15:26:57 UTC
General Lemming wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:

He said form an army not form a band of loose cannonfodder.

There is a subtle difference there ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

flakeys
Doomheim
#1249 - 2014-02-07 15:27:57 UTC
Renegade Heart wrote:
You don't need a big army to cause actual damage in null sec to CFC. If you get too big of an army you'll just do what Goons did, ie, become BoB Big smile

Allready in another new corp ?Mordus wasn't what you expected or you where not what they expected?

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Renegade Heart
Doomheim
#1250 - 2014-02-07 15:29:16 UTC
flakeys wrote:
Renegade Heart wrote:

Allready in another new corp ?Mordus wasn't what you expected or you where not what they expected?

Probably a bit of both.
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#1251 - 2014-02-07 15:29:57 UTC
General Lemming wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:

An army. Not a collection of absolutely anybody with a pulse. Even if you managed to get you're whole alliance of alts to fly into null, I doubt they'd even reach their target, let alone be able to take anything meaningful down.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Gevlon Goblin
Caldari State
#1252 - 2014-02-07 15:44:23 UTC
Renegade Heart wrote:

Probably a bit of both.[/quote]

Come to Lemmings! We have cookies!
Made of RvB corpses, spiced with Goon tears!

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1253 - 2014-02-07 15:45:57 UTC
General Lemming wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:

Great warlord? No.

I am simply pointing out the obvious because some of you fail to see it. Unless you have an alliance capable of fielding legions of capitals, your not going to hurt them. Did you not see the news report from the battle two weeks ago? 100 TITANS killed? And you guys are focusing on POCOS?

LOL.

Just stop the joke. Fight them on their turf, or dont bother.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#1254 - 2014-02-07 15:46:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Kell
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Renegade Heart wrote:
flakeys wrote:
Probably a bit of both.
Renegade was in Lemmings already. The thing is, when they join and realise that it's all gatecamps and meme pictures, it's hard to retain people for too long. You should know, I know you hate that image linking stuff.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Gevlon Goblin
Caldari State
#1255 - 2014-02-07 15:52:06 UTC
We are so inconsiderate and heartless. All of us! While we are chatting here, Akane yoshioka of RvB met a tragic end.
We should all find understanding and love in our hearts to achieve peace to prevent the needless death of more RvB noobs.

Goons could start it by surrendering to my terms!

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1256 - 2014-02-07 15:54:26 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
We are so inconsiderate and heartless. All of us! While we are chatting here, Akane yoshioka of RvB met a tragic end.
We should all find understanding and love in our hearts to achieve peace to prevent the needless death of more RvB noobs.

You killed ONE pilot and are bragging about it in C&P.

You do know that RVB is kinda centered around fighting (meaning sometimes losing ships) right?

Renegade Heart
Doomheim
#1257 - 2014-02-07 15:54:30 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:

In all honesty I'd be more likely to return to Lemmings than join the Goons. Unless the Goons are willing to pay me 500 million isk security deposit to guard against awox Cool
Professor Clio
Apocalypse Lancers
#1258 - 2014-02-07 15:55:24 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:

When people join RvB they kinda expect to die you know...
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#1259 - 2014-02-07 15:57:01 UTC
Gevlon why is it you're suddenly unwilling to put your money where your mouth is and are relentlessly ignoring my offers to bet on your proud conclusions in your most recent post, and are indeed spamming nonsense posts to try and bury them?

Come now, a mere 100b bet should be nothing for you.

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#1260 - 2014-02-07 15:57:12 UTC
Professor Clio wrote:
Gevlon Goblin wrote:

When people join RvB they kinda expect to die you know...

Ooooh, you finally got rid of that silly no-podding game you play?

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment