These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Considering quitting eve , may drop my titan for people to kill for funz

Author
Nocturnal Phantom
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#41 - 2014-01-08 16:34:10 UTC
Am I the only one who believes this is just another "warp to me in frigs, I promise I will not have smartbombs/ be in a POS anchored with tons of guns and scrams..."?
Akrasjel Lanate
Immemorial Coalescence Administration
Immemorial Coalescence
#42 - 2014-01-08 16:36:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Akrasjel Lanate
Join RvB Ganked 100 which is in two weeks.

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#43 - 2014-01-08 16:39:46 UTC
Mnemic001 wrote:
Should i? Also i think it would be fun if people killed it in just frigs.... just a thought. let me know if anyone is interested i don't fly the titan with this alt btw.

Mnemz

Talk with Marlona Sky. He had an event where CCP blocked all cynos in a lowsec system and then he undocked a nyx where ppl could some and whelp stuff. He had prizes for dirrent stuff.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Money Makin Mitch
Paid in Full
#44 - 2014-01-08 18:03:18 UTC
do it :D
Mnemic001
T.R.I.A.D
Ushra'Khan
#45 - 2014-01-08 20:15:00 UTC
the sad thing is i have never used it lol, it was such a waste of my time and isk.
Carmen Electra
AlcoDOTTE
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#46 - 2014-01-08 20:17:36 UTC
Mnemic001 wrote:
the sad thing is i have never used it lol, it was such a waste of my time and isk.

So you're saying I should stop saving for an Avatar? Cry
Eru GoEller
State War Academy
Caldari State
#47 - 2014-01-08 20:31:19 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Mnemic001 wrote:
Should i? Also i think it would be fun if people killed it in just frigs.... just a thought. let me know if anyone is interested i don't fly the titan with this alt btw.

Mnemz

Talk with Marlona Sky. He had an event where CCP blocked all cynos in a lowsec system and then he undocked a nyx where ppl could some and whelp stuff. He had prizes for dirrent stuff.

I'm pretty sure that Marlona Sky undocked in a system with an Incursion ongoing. Cynos are shut off for each and every system that's affected by an Incursion.
FallenTitan
State War Academy
Caldari State
#48 - 2014-01-09 03:10:24 UTC  |  Edited by: FallenTitan
Mnemic001 wrote:

Mnemz

You can respond to me in game via private message if you would like to organize a fun event, reducing the risk of it becoming a 300 supercap beatdown.

We have the most experience with mass events and have methods to alleviate/reduce third party interference.

RvB can amass hundreds of pilots in pre-designated ship classes to make this an epic event, and a positive experience for all parties.

FallenTitan
CEO RvB Blue Republic
Previous page123