These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Pursuit of Happiness - Merc Services

First post
Author
Laiannah Sahireen
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#101 - 2014-03-09 15:23:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Laiannah Sahireen
Marlin Spikes wrote:
Laiannah Sahireen wrote:
Marlin Spikes wrote:


We are not your typical mercs. We will add war targets to our watch list. We will locate them. We will actively hunt them down and destroy them.


Please explain to me how this is different from any other vaguely competent merc corp.


Wardec us using your main and we'll be happy to explain. Big smile


Why? Are you so completely unable to articulate yourselves on the forums?

Please tell me how "we watchlist people, hunt them and blow up their ships" makes you unique or interesting as a merc corp? I mean this is your advertisement thread and all I see is posturing and circle-jerking.
Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#102 - 2014-03-18 14:57:31 UTC
Laiannah Sahireen wrote:
Marlin Spikes wrote:
Laiannah Sahireen wrote:
Marlin Spikes wrote:


We are not your typical mercs. We will add war targets to our watch list. We will locate them. We will actively hunt them down and destroy them.


Please explain to me how this is different from any other vaguely competent merc corp.


Wardec us using your main and we'll be happy to explain. Big smile


Why? Are you so completely unable to articulate yourselves on the forums?

Please tell me how "we watchlist people, hunt them and blow up their ships" makes you unique or interesting as a merc corp? I mean this is your advertisement thread and all I see is posturing and circle-jerking.



We do not gate camp waiting for any victim to pass by. Is that so hard to understand? or are you completely unaware of how the majority of merc killing happens? We are not unique, never claimed that, but we are not route /trade campers (except when we do nto have ANY contract targets online)

"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"

Kahdath
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#103 - 2014-03-20 10:21:43 UTC
Kagura Nikon wrote:

We do not gate camp waiting for any victim to pass by. Is that so hard to understand? or are you completely unaware of how the majority of merc killing happens? We are not unique, never claimed that, but we are not route /trade campers (except when we do nto have ANY contract targets online)


I'll weigh in on this. You wardecced my alliance two weeks ago. In that time you killed ONE of our members outside Jita and absolutely nobody else the whole week.

You were seen sticking your heads into our home system in lowsec precisely once, where presumably you decided it was a bit too scary for you and then never returned.

Our alliance has hundreds of members and there are always between 10 and 100 of us online at any given time. Funny how you talk a big game about all that hunting you do, but there was absolutely no evidence of it whatsoever.

Also:
Marlin Spikes wrote:
We are not your typical mercs.

Kagura Nikon wrote:
We are not unique, never claimed that


Wut?
Marlin Spikes
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#104 - 2014-03-20 15:23:28 UTC
Laiannah Sahireen wrote:


Why? Are you so completely unable to articulate yourselves on the forums?

Please tell me how "we watchlist people, hunt them and blow up their ships" makes you unique or interesting as a merc corp? I mean this is your advertisement thread and all I see is posturing and circle-jerking.


I'm still waiting for that wardec from your main account. Until then, be still and let the grown-ups talk honey.

Bombers Rule!!!

Ju0ZaS
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#105 - 2014-03-20 15:48:57 UTC
Kahdath wrote:
Kagura Nikon wrote:

We do not gate camp waiting for any victim to pass by. Is that so hard to understand? or are you completely unaware of how the majority of merc killing happens? We are not unique, never claimed that, but we are not route /trade campers (except when we do nto have ANY contract targets online)


I'll weigh in on this. You wardecced my alliance two weeks ago. In that time you killed ONE of our members outside Jita and absolutely nobody else the whole week.

You were seen sticking your heads into our home system in lowsec precisely once, where presumably you decided it was a bit too scary for you and then never returned.

Our alliance has hundreds of members and there are always between 10 and 100 of us online at any given time. Funny how you talk a big game about all that hunting you do, but there was absolutely no evidence of it whatsoever.

Also:
Marlin Spikes wrote:
We are not your typical mercs.

Kagura Nikon wrote:
We are not unique, never claimed that


Wut?


Some of our wars get more attention than others depending what kind of dec it was and the general activity of our WTs. Also, we mainly operate in highsec, If all of you are just going to hide somewhere in null, low, wh space then I'll just go after someone else cause I've got plenty of other **** to kill. I'm not sure but it might had been me passing by your lowsec, I was coming back from a wh eviction op with some friends. You can always come to us if you're disappointed we didn't come to you.

Are you going to fight me or do you expect to bore me to death with your forum pvp?

Kahdath
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#106 - 2014-03-20 20:29:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Kahdath
Ju0ZaS wrote:


Some of our wars get more attention than others depending what kind of dec it was and the general activity of our WTs. Also, we mainly operate in highsec, If all of you are just going to hide somewhere in null, low, wh space then I'll just go after someone else cause I've got plenty of other **** to kill. I'm not sure but it might had been me passing by your lowsec, I was coming back from a wh eviction op with some friends. You can always come to us if you're disappointed we didn't come to you.


We're a lowsec pirate alliance - living in our home system is not "hiding".

But hey, good to know that somebody paid you good money for you to decide it wasn't worth the effort. Great mercs right there.


EDIT: Protip - last time somebody paid blackguard mercenaries to come kill us, they brought a fleet nearly every day for a week right to our doorstep and gave us some great fights. Anybody reading this thread - your money would be much better spent on them.
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#107 - 2014-03-20 20:57:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Zeus Maximo
Kahdath wrote:
Ju0ZaS wrote:


Some of our wars get more attention than others depending what kind of dec it was and the general activity of our WTs. Also, we mainly operate in highsec, If all of you are just going to hide somewhere in null, low, wh space then I'll just go after someone else cause I've got plenty of other **** to kill. I'm not sure but it might had been me passing by your lowsec, I was coming back from a wh eviction op with some friends. You can always come to us if you're disappointed we didn't come to you.


We're a lowsec pirate alliance - living in our home system is not "hiding".

But hey, good to know that somebody paid you good money for you to decide it wasn't worth the effort. Great mercs right there.


EDIT: Protip - last time somebody paid blackguard mercenaries to come kill us, they brought a fleet nearly every day for a week right to our doorstep and gave us some great fights. Anybody reading this thread - your money would be much better spent on them.


Oh I completely understand where you are coming from.

You're the stay home type of person when the weather is bad. Cuddle up with your blankie and wait for the storm pass kind of deal.

But hey you don't have to explain anything to me. I understand your type of lowsec alliance. Stay close to your boys when the wolves are out and about. Aka dock up when a neutral is next door. Hell I could almost bet you docked up when our guy sniffed around your area.... Fear of the unknown?

And maybe we werent hired to break into your house every night. Maybe we were hired to make sure you all didnt get curious? Seems to be working since your expecting us to cater to you.

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Timbuck V
Breizh Punisher's
#108 - 2014-03-20 22:00:14 UTC
Blablabla
Roll
Kahdath
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#109 - 2014-03-20 22:02:22 UTC
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Kahdath wrote:
Ju0ZaS wrote:


Some of our wars get more attention than others depending what kind of dec it was and the general activity of our WTs. Also, we mainly operate in highsec, If all of you are just going to hide somewhere in null, low, wh space then I'll just go after someone else cause I've got plenty of other **** to kill. I'm not sure but it might had been me passing by your lowsec, I was coming back from a wh eviction op with some friends. You can always come to us if you're disappointed we didn't come to you.


We're a lowsec pirate alliance - living in our home system is not "hiding".

But hey, good to know that somebody paid you good money for you to decide it wasn't worth the effort. Great mercs right there.


EDIT: Protip - last time somebody paid blackguard mercenaries to come kill us, they brought a fleet nearly every day for a week right to our doorstep and gave us some great fights. Anybody reading this thread - your money would be much better spent on them.


Oh I completely understand where you are coming from.

You're the stay home type of person when the weather is bad. Cuddle up with your blankie and wait for the storm pass kind of deal.

But hey you don't have to explain anything to me. I understand your type of lowsec alliance. Stay close to your boys when the wolves are out and about. Aka dock up when a neutral is next door. Hell I could almost bet you docked up when our guy sniffed around your area.... Fear of the unknown?

And maybe we werent hired to break into your house every night. Maybe we were hired to make sure you all didnt curious? Seems to be working since your expecting us to cater to you.



Yeah, this is why I'm not in a highsec wardec alliance. All chest-beating and 'wardec me and say that again bro'.

You guys had no impact on us at all, people were actually asking if the war was still on.

But whatever, this thread has made it pretty clear that you're better forum warriors than eve warriors. I just wanted people who were shopping around for a merc corp to know that there are a LOT better options on the table - like the ones who actually fight us when people pay them to.
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#110 - 2014-03-20 22:32:36 UTC
Kahdath wrote:


Yeah, this is why I'm not in a highsec wardec alliance. All chest-beating and 'wardec me and say that again bro'.

You guys had no impact on us at all, people were actually asking if the war was still on.

But whatever, this thread has made it pretty clear that you're better forum warriors than eve warriors. I just wanted people who were shopping around for a merc corp to know that there are a LOT better options on the table - like the ones who actually fight us when people pay them to.


Well I'm not going to let you slander us when we have other obligations to attend to too. When we get hired, we do what is asked of us. If we were paid to harass you all week then by god we would be in your system doing so. But obviously we werent.

Bla bla bla on the no impact.

We are actually one of the best merc corps to hire. We regularly dec other merc corps, which is highly frowned upon, and consistently come out ahead. Good luck finding a better merc substitute that would gladly put the effort in that we do for a kill.

Search all you want my friend. There isn't an entity we haven't been at war with.... Can your contacts say the same?

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Ju0ZaS
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#111 - 2014-03-30 11:09:19 UTC
My my, how much forum pvp coming out of that guy.

Are you going to fight me or do you expect to bore me to death with your forum pvp?

Bumsicle Wedgie
Doomheim
#112 - 2014-03-30 12:25:06 UTC
Sorry, for a second there I thought I was in the main Marmite thread.
Reppyk
The Black Shell
#113 - 2014-03-30 15:00:26 UTC
Bumsicle Wedgie wrote:
Sorry, for a second there I thought I was in the main Marmite thread.
Big smile

I AM SPACE CAPTAIN REPPYK. BEWARE.

Proud co-admin of frugu.net, a French fansite about EVE !

Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#114 - 2014-03-31 13:13:27 UTC
Oh be nice :) This thread is very tidy, respectful, and full of love.

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

cpt Mark
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#115 - 2014-03-31 15:51:51 UTC
What is the cost of hiring you guys to bring pain and suffering to EVE University?
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#116 - 2014-04-01 02:16:41 UTC
cpt Mark, we are currently at war with them. If you would like to chip in for another week donate to Mentally Assured Destruction with Ivy League as the reason.

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#117 - 2014-04-06 19:14:03 UTC
Business is on the rise along with our timezone availability! We run locates around the clock on all of our contracted targets. If they undock, their ship will explode :)

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Sykaotic
Doomheim
#118 - 2014-04-07 22:23:00 UTC
I paid about 6 or so of the big name mercs in the past for the same job.

Ju0ZaS and Mentally Assured Destruction / The Pursuit of Happiness Cool were the only ones that got the job done.

On top of that, they got it done fast and expertly. I got more than what I paid for.

I would not think of contacting anyone else but these guys.

Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#119 - 2014-04-11 04:27:18 UTC
Thank you Sykaotic for the kind words! We like to please people!

If anyone else needs some work done feel free to mail me!

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Michele Bachmann
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#120 - 2014-04-11 21:01:02 UTC
friendly bump