These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Pursuit of Happiness - Merc Services

First post
Author
Wirblewind FROMAN
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#781 - 2015-01-28 04:58:46 UTC
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Lets all have a sit down and talk something out.

If a special group is harassing your daily operations in your home system then you should hire a merc. Lets be logical about this. If you live 10 jumps from Jita/Amarr/Dodixie, and you are getting harassed 10 jumps from Jita/Amarr/Dodixie, then why hire mercs that gets 90% of their kills in Jita/Amarr/Dodixie? Why hire someone that would spend 10% of their effort hunting YOUR enemy?

If you have ever hired a merc before that gets 90% of their kills in Jita/Amarr/Dodixie you should feel ripped off by now. The merc world knows that only lemming wartargets use the major hubs but to please the dumb masses they keep quiet and claim that they are "making a difference." The hunters that are harassing know better than to travel to hubs so why hire someone that won't leave the hubs?

If it hasn't come together by now then let me glue it up for you. If your hired merc stays in Jita/Amarr/Dodixie then why would the foe harassing you 10 jumps from Jita/Amarr/Dodixie stop harassing you? This is eye opening now isn't it! Lets continue.

You're lucky though because I have a solution for your problem. What do all of the high-sec mercenaries have in common? They have either died to our hunting parties or have been apart of them. Thats right, The Pursuit of Happiness puts 100% of its effort into hunting its wartargets! Why hire pilots that TRIED to learn from us when you could hire the teachers themselves?

You think I'm bluffing or making this up? Hire these so called hunters to HUNT The Pursuit of Happiness. We will show you who taught who!




TL:DR
We kill 30 ships a week while our competition kills 1000+ ships a week
But hire us because we don't sit in trade hubs.

Stop acting like a child zeus.

Like you said. Respect is earned.

I've never seen anyone so butt hurt about one fleet whelp.

If we're asked to harass a group we will. But when nothing is going on yes we will sit in trade hubs because it's what people enjoy doing.

NO FUN ALLOWED HERE


Ju0ZaS
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#782 - 2015-01-28 07:18:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Ju0ZaS
Wirblewind FROMAN wrote:
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Lets all have a sit down and talk something out.

If a special group is harassing your daily operations in your home system then you should hire a merc. Lets be logical about this. If you live 10 jumps from Jita/Amarr/Dodixie, and you are getting harassed 10 jumps from Jita/Amarr/Dodixie, then why hire mercs that gets 90% of their kills in Jita/Amarr/Dodixie? Why hire someone that would spend 10% of their effort hunting YOUR enemy?

If you have ever hired a merc before that gets 90% of their kills in Jita/Amarr/Dodixie you should feel ripped off by now. The merc world knows that only lemming wartargets use the major hubs but to please the dumb masses they keep quiet and claim that they are "making a difference." The hunters that are harassing know better than to travel to hubs so why hire someone that won't leave the hubs?

If it hasn't come together by now then let me glue it up for you. If your hired merc stays in Jita/Amarr/Dodixie then why would the foe harassing you 10 jumps from Jita/Amarr/Dodixie stop harassing you? This is eye opening now isn't it! Lets continue.

You're lucky though because I have a solution for your problem. What do all of the high-sec mercenaries have in common? They have either died to our hunting parties or have been apart of them. Thats right, The Pursuit of Happiness puts 100% of its effort into hunting its wartargets! Why hire pilots that TRIED to learn from us when you could hire the teachers themselves?

You think I'm bluffing or making this up? Hire these so called hunters to HUNT The Pursuit of Happiness. We will show you who taught who!




TL:DR
We kill 30 ships a week while our competition kills 1000+ ships a week
But hire us because we don't sit in trade hubs.

Stop acting like a child zeus.

Like you said. Respect is earned.

I've never seen anyone so butt hurt about one fleet whelp.

If we're asked to harass a group we will. But when nothing is going on yes we will sit in trade hubs because it's what people enjoy doing.

NO FUN ALLOWED HERE



I bet you do hunt and have lots of fun...

"Don't we need to go after some guys? What guys, look at all these idiots on the undock from our 300 active wars, I'm gonna have a seizure from all the red blinkyness!"

Instalock f1 all day every day. Never a dull moment... :)

Really a lot of mercs claim they hunt but frankly few give good value in that regard.

Are you going to fight me or do you expect to bore me to death with your forum pvp?

Wirblewind FROMAN
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#783 - 2015-01-28 07:27:00 UTC
Ju0ZaS wrote:
I bet you do hunt and have lots of fun...

"Don't we need to go after some guys? What guys, look at all these idiots on the undock from our 300 active wars, I'm gonna have a seizure from all the red blinkyness!"

Instalock f1 all day every day. Never a dull moment... :)

Really a lot of mercs claim they hunt but frankly few give good value in that regard.
Wirblewind FROMAN wrote:
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Lets all have a sit down and talk something out.

If a special group is harassing your daily operations in your home system then you should hire a merc. Lets be logical about this. If you live 10 jumps from Jita/Amarr/Dodixie, and you are getting harassed 10 jumps from Jita/Amarr/Dodixie, then why hire mercs that gets 90% of their kills in Jita/Amarr/Dodixie? Why hire someone that would spend 10% of their effort hunting YOUR enemy?

If you have ever hired a merc before that gets 90% of their kills in Jita/Amarr/Dodixie you should feel ripped off by now. The merc world knows that only lemming wartargets use the major hubs but to please the dumb masses they keep quiet and claim that they are "making a difference." The hunters that are harassing know better than to travel to hubs so why hire someone that won't leave the hubs?

If it hasn't come together by now then let me glue it up for you. If your hired merc stays in Jita/Amarr/Dodixie then why would the foe harassing you 10 jumps from Jita/Amarr/Dodixie stop harassing you? This is eye opening now isn't it! Lets continue.

You're lucky though because I have a solution for your problem. What do all of the high-sec mercenaries have in common? They have either died to our hunting parties or have been apart of them. Thats right, The Pursuit of Happiness puts 100% of its effort into hunting its wartargets! Why hire pilots that TRIED to learn from us when you could hire the teachers themselves?

You think I'm bluffing or making this up? Hire these so called hunters to HUNT The Pursuit of Happiness. We will show you who taught who!




TL:DR
We kill 30 ships a week while our competition kills 1000+ ships a week
But hire us because we don't sit in trade hubs.

Stop acting like a child zeus.

Like you said. Respect is earned.

I've never seen anyone so butt hurt about one fleet whelp.

If we're asked to harass a group we will. But when nothing is going on yes we will sit in trade hubs because it's what people enjoy doing.

NO FUN ALLOWED HERE





Like i said. You guys need to stop acting like children.

It's a game. Everyone just wants to have fun.

I don't see why everyone has to be so mad at each other simply because they choose to play the game differently.

If you guys don't like what we do than why do you keep trying to compare yourselves to us?
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#784 - 2015-01-28 07:29:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Zeus Maximo
Wirblewind FROMAN wrote:


TL:DR
We kill 30 ships a week while our competition kills 1000+ ships a week
But hire us because we don't sit in trade hubs.

Stop acting like a child zeus.

Like you said. Respect is earned.

I've never seen anyone so butt hurt about one fleet whelp.

If we're asked to harass a group we will. But when nothing is going on yes we will sit in trade hubs because it's what people enjoy doing.

NO FUN ALLOWED HERE



Meh, I remember you from Whores in Space. It seems ever since Whores closed its doors you've been chasing "the corps with the most wardecs" like crack. Which group will you join next quarter?

Nonetheless, for the matter I just brought forth, is the very reason why I chuckled when I read your post. I can't take your banter serious.

You come to my thread telling me to stop acting like a child but yet my aggressive posts after 3 years is all of a sudden about you?

Sorry hun, you aren't the first group to get thousands of kills in a day and you sure as hell won't be the last. On top of that search the word hunt in every merc thread in the history of crime and punishment. I bet the dang thing will break due to too many results. You see where I'm going? You took a perfectly good "Hire The Pursuit of Happiness" advertisement and made it about you and your corp. Rookie mistake.

Also for the record, I have no beef with Marmite at the moment. The last I checked everyone in PoH ended on a good note with them so why should we be sore?

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Wirblewind FROMAN
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#785 - 2015-01-28 07:41:32 UTC
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Wirblewind FROMAN wrote:


TL:DR
We kill 30 ships a week while our competition kills 1000+ ships a week
But hire us because we don't sit in trade hubs.

Stop acting like a child zeus.

Like you said. Respect is earned.

I've never seen anyone so butt hurt about one fleet whelp.

If we're asked to harass a group we will. But when nothing is going on yes we will sit in trade hubs because it's what people enjoy doing.

NO FUN ALLOWED HERE



Meh, I remember you from Whores in Space. It seems ever since Whores closed its doors you've been chasing "the corps with the most wardecs" like crack. Which group will you join next quarter?

Nonetheless, for the matter I just brought forth, is the very reason why I chuckled when I read your post. I can't take your banter serious.

You come to my thread telling me to stop acting like a child but yet my aggressive posts after 3 years is all of a sudden about you?

Sorry hun, you aren't the first group to get thousands of kills in a day and you sure as hell won't be the last. On top of that search the word hunt in every merc thread in the history of crime and punishment. I bet the dang thing will break due to too many results. You see where I'm going? You took a perfectly good "Hire The Pursuit of Happiness" advertisement and made it about you and your corp. Rookie mistake.

Also for the record, I have no beef with Marmite at the moment. The last I checked everyone in PoH ended on a good note with them so why should we be sore?



Banter?

I go where the fun is. It's a game ya know?

I'm simply asking you guys to grow up and move on. Whats wrong with that?

At no point did i say we were the ONLY group to get 1000's of kills in a day.
At no point did i make it about OUR corp.
At no point did i say this was about ME
At no point did i mention marmite.

Perfectly good advertisement? Far from it. You keep beating a dead horse.
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#786 - 2015-01-28 07:46:30 UTC
Wirblewind FROMAN wrote:
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Wirblewind FROMAN wrote:


TL:DR
We kill 30 ships a week while our competition kills 1000+ ships a week
But hire us because we don't sit in trade hubs.

Stop acting like a child zeus.

Like you said. Respect is earned.

I've never seen anyone so butt hurt about one fleet whelp.

If we're asked to harass a group we will. But when nothing is going on yes we will sit in trade hubs because it's what people enjoy doing.

NO FUN ALLOWED HERE



Meh, I remember you from Whores in Space. It seems ever since Whores closed its doors you've been chasing "the corps with the most wardecs" like crack. Which group will you join next quarter?

Nonetheless, for the matter I just brought forth, is the very reason why I chuckled when I read your post. I can't take your banter serious.

You come to my thread telling me to stop acting like a child but yet my aggressive posts after 3 years is all of a sudden about you?

Sorry hun, you aren't the first group to get thousands of kills in a day and you sure as hell won't be the last. On top of that search the word hunt in every merc thread in the history of crime and punishment. I bet the dang thing will break due to too many results. You see where I'm going? You took a perfectly good "Hire The Pursuit of Happiness" advertisement and made it about you and your corp. Rookie mistake.

Also for the record, I have no beef with Marmite at the moment. The last I checked everyone in PoH ended on a good note with them so why should we be sore?



Banter?

I go where the fun is. It's a game ya know?

I'm simply asking you guys to grow up and move on. Whats wrong with that?

At no point did i say we were the ONLY group to get 1000's of kills in a day.
At no point did i make it about OUR corp.
At no point did i say this was about ME
At no point did i mention marmite.

Perfectly good advertisement? Far from it. You keep beating a dead horse.


Move on from what? The last I checked, as an organization, we do commit 100% of our effort to hunting our wartargets. The last I checked every active highsec merc corp in eve has either flown with us or died to us. Where did I miss my step?

In regards to your list of "at no point" here is mine:

At no point did I mention you or your corp in my post.

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Wirblewind FROMAN
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#787 - 2015-01-28 07:56:42 UTC
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Wirblewind FROMAN wrote:
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Wirblewind FROMAN wrote:


TL:DR
We kill 30 ships a week while our competition kills 1000+ ships a week
But hire us because we don't sit in trade hubs.

Stop acting like a child zeus.

Like you said. Respect is earned.

I've never seen anyone so butt hurt about one fleet whelp.

If we're asked to harass a group we will. But when nothing is going on yes we will sit in trade hubs because it's what people enjoy doing.

NO FUN ALLOWED HERE



Meh, I remember you from Whores in Space. It seems ever since Whores closed its doors you've been chasing "the corps with the most wardecs" like crack. Which group will you join next quarter?

Nonetheless, for the matter I just brought forth, is the very reason why I chuckled when I read your post. I can't take your banter serious.

You come to my thread telling me to stop acting like a child but yet my aggressive posts after 3 years is all of a sudden about you?

Sorry hun, you aren't the first group to get thousands of kills in a day and you sure as hell won't be the last. On top of that search the word hunt in every merc thread in the history of crime and punishment. I bet the dang thing will break due to too many results. You see where I'm going? You took a perfectly good "Hire The Pursuit of Happiness" advertisement and made it about you and your corp. Rookie mistake.

Also for the record, I have no beef with Marmite at the moment. The last I checked everyone in PoH ended on a good note with them so why should we be sore?



Banter?

I go where the fun is. It's a game ya know?

I'm simply asking you guys to grow up and move on. Whats wrong with that?

At no point did i say we were the ONLY group to get 1000's of kills in a day.
At no point did i make it about OUR corp.
At no point did i say this was about ME
At no point did i mention marmite.

Perfectly good advertisement? Far from it. You keep beating a dead horse.


Move on from what? The last I checked, as an organization, we do commit 100% of our effort to hunting our wartargets. The last I checked every active highsec merc corp in eve has either flown with us or died to us. Where did I miss my step?

In regards to your list of "at no point" here is mine:

At no point did I mention you or your corp in my post.


If you honestly think that. Your childishness blows my mind.

Sorry i tried to reason with you like an adult i guess?

o7
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#788 - 2015-01-28 08:07:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Zeus Maximo
Wirblewind FROMAN wrote:

If you honestly think that. Your childishness blows my mind.

Sorry i tried to reason with you like an adult i guess?


I tried to see your approach. My second guess was that you think I'm butt hurt?

"I've never seen anyone so butt hurt about one fleet whelp."

^^^ From here?

Truthfully The Pursuit of Happiness has no reason to be butthurt over the fleet whelp. Everyone who died is no longer with us and instead of those pilots proving to themselves that they could win against Marmite, they surrendered. That is not our concern.

From The Pursuit of Happiness's perspective we took the fleet loss like a champ and then came back from a 4.5 bill deficit to win the war.

I'm all smiles to be honest.

edit: And Juo is happy!

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Ju0ZaS
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#789 - 2015-01-28 10:05:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Ju0ZaS
Wirblewind FROMAN wrote:
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Wirblewind FROMAN wrote:
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Wirblewind FROMAN wrote:


TL:DR
We kill 30 ships a week while our competition kills 1000+ ships a week
But hire us because we don't sit in trade hubs.

Stop acting like a child zeus.

Like you said. Respect is earned.

I've never seen anyone so butt hurt about one fleet whelp.

If we're asked to harass a group we will. But when nothing is going on yes we will sit in trade hubs because it's what people enjoy doing.

NO FUN ALLOWED HERE



Meh, I remember you from Whores in Space. It seems ever since Whores closed its doors you've been chasing "the corps with the most wardecs" like crack. Which group will you join next quarter?

Nonetheless, for the matter I just brought forth, is the very reason why I chuckled when I read your post. I can't take your banter serious.

You come to my thread telling me to stop acting like a child but yet my aggressive posts after 3 years is all of a sudden about you?

Sorry hun, you aren't the first group to get thousands of kills in a day and you sure as hell won't be the last. On top of that search the word hunt in every merc thread in the history of crime and punishment. I bet the dang thing will break due to too many results. You see where I'm going? You took a perfectly good "Hire The Pursuit of Happiness" advertisement and made it about you and your corp. Rookie mistake.

Also for the record, I have no beef with Marmite at the moment. The last I checked everyone in PoH ended on a good note with them so why should we be sore?



Banter?

I go where the fun is. It's a game ya know?

I'm simply asking you guys to grow up and move on. Whats wrong with that?

At no point did i say we were the ONLY group to get 1000's of kills in a day.
At no point did i make it about OUR corp.
At no point did i say this was about ME
At no point did i mention marmite.

Perfectly good advertisement? Far from it. You keep beating a dead horse.


Move on from what? The last I checked, as an organization, we do commit 100% of our effort to hunting our wartargets. The last I checked every active highsec merc corp in eve has either flown with us or died to us. Where did I miss my step?

In regards to your list of "at no point" here is mine:

At no point did I mention you or your corp in my post.


If you honestly think that. Your childishness blows my mind.

Sorry i tried to reason with you like an adult i guess?

o7

I think you're the childish one. We're just advertising our services and you come on with bitching.

You may get a total kill count of like 5 or more times but that is irrelevant when talking about contracts. Fact is 99% of them are going to be randoms from the majority of the random 300 wars. Also that count just makes you extremely lazy. Half of those wars won't even see a kill probably like usual. The hunting that you're talking about is probably marmite style, roaming around randomly with an alt till you find something, little to no attention given to who you should be focused on more. We're talking about locating and hunting down specific people that we've taken a contract against.

I think I read also why we're comparing ourselves with someone. I don't see anything wrong with comparing ourselves to other people who call themselves mercs. Also advertising our strenghts and value.

Are you going to fight me or do you expect to bore me to death with your forum pvp?

Marlin Spikes
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#790 - 2015-01-28 10:36:49 UTC
I think Wirble is missing your point Zeus.

Hire us, and we will make your targets miserable.
Hire others to kill us, and we will still make them miserable.

Making Wirble miserable without anyone getting paid is just bad for business.

No freebies or samples!

Bombers Rule!!!

Valkin Mordirc
#791 - 2015-01-28 11:22:18 UTC
If somebody wants a group of people hunted down, then of course, POH is probably the best group to hire. If anybody was to ask me, personally, I would recommend you guys hands down above anybody else, I have before, and I won't until POH changes how they function as a merc group. My personal testimonial about POH would be simple.

You can Hide from almost any other Merc corp, You can't hide from Pursuit.

I've played your kinda a style for about of year, when I was with Abysmal Gentlemen, we functioned more or less as you do, abit on a smaller scale. Focused wardecs on corps, we even got a few people to complain about it on the forums. So I understand how devastating your group is, and how destructive it can be.

However,

Quote:

If you have ever hired a merc before that gets 90% of their kills in Jita/Amarr/Dodixie you should feel ripped off by now. The merc world knows that only lemming wartargets use the major hubs but to please the dumb masses they keep quiet and claim that they are "making a difference." The hunters that are harassing know better than to travel to hubs so why hire someone that won't leave the hubs?


Indirect comparison made to Deadly, made to indirectly compare Deadly to POH. You don't have to mention the name of our corp in order for us, or anybody to make it. Deadly asides from Marmite (which is apparently changing? If I heard correctly) is the only other Merc group to be largely active in those areas right now. Top killers in all the three systems. Hard not to draw the comparison to be honest.

If you didn't mean to make the comparison and intended to generalize it, then sorry for assuming it was made.

Quote:
You took a perfectly good "Hire The Pursuit of Happiness" advertisement and made it about you and your corp


Again though, regardless that you didn't say the say the name doesn't mean the comparison is made. It would like saying, "We don't sit in Pipelines between Dodi and Jita...blah blah" And not expect people to think of Forsaken. To say that Wirble made the comparison unjustly and is selfish for doing so, is underhanded. But a great way to make the advertisement hit home. So +1 to clever advertising.

To be honest comparing Deadly To POH is pointless as both corp function entirely differently. If you think the way we work in trade hubs is some how wrong, you can. Most of your personal concerns towards trade camping, I would personally agree with. It does have it's problems and it does have issues. But I personally don't think limited style of play while in X corp is fair, and we as Deadly try to be laid back as possible, allowing freedom of play. Rather than forcing people into a playstyle they don't find themselves comfortable with. The only we ask is for our members to be competent and not make dumb choices, just because "what ever, YOLO".

Is that a problem with the way you run POH? No, people are not forced into your corp and can choose to leave if they dislike it. So keep doing what you're doing. POH is the merc for dealing hard damage outside in the back end of highsec, in the dark concerns where someone may think they are safe.

Personally I feel major boilings of hostilities between our two groups, and I would rather that come to an end. POH and Deadly shouldn't be at each other throats monitoring other's Kill's and loses, and forums, Saeger I assuming is still friends of the majority of you and I'd hate to see friendship be broken because of whatever is causes these issues.

I don't want a blue donut of highsec, where every merc corp tip toes around each other, but I also don't want actual animosity between our players. Conflict is fun Content is generated from it, but when actually dislike is born from Content is what I dislike.

I shouldn't have to be, "OH GAWD that Zeus guy is a ****, Insult insult insult," because of a differentiating point of views.

I much rather, "Zeus is a hard CEO, but makes good on what he promises, and doesn't back down, *compliment compliment* yada yada.

You get what I'm coming at?

#DeleteTheWeak
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
#792 - 2015-01-28 12:18:48 UTC
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Also for the record, I have no beef with Marmite at the moment. The last I checked everyone in PoH ended on a good note with them so why should we be sore?
Confirming this is true. Our last war was just good fun. And of course we both will smack talk, meta game, etc to get the best results. We had many hub campers, but a lot of them not so smart cookies were kicked or went to DF. Most of the station huggers we still have are the smarter cookies, who know you shouldnt be a sitting duck 24/7 on an trade hub undock, keep an eye on the watch list, have scouts in nearby systems etc. Our wars with POH have made us see we needed to adapt our way of battle. A group of guys had enough of F1 undocks (Fybs guys) and enjoy hunting a lot more then, in my eyes, boring F1. That group is getting bigger and I smile when looking at those changes. My optimal alliance would be 25% station huggers and 75% hunters. If our change process will continue at this speed, we will get there in a year or so.

So you see, wars with POH can even make your own alliance become better. Order a war with them asap, if you want to become a stronger alliance Twisted


DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Marlin Spikes
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#793 - 2015-01-28 17:48:22 UTC
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
If you didn't mean to make the comparison and intended to generalize it, then sorry for assuming it was made.




Apology accepted. Cool

Bombers Rule!!!

Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#794 - 2015-01-29 19:59:14 UTC
Repost:

Lets all have a sit down and talk something out.

If a special group is harassing your daily operations in your home system then you should hire a merc. Lets be logical about this. If you live 10 jumps from Jita/Amarr/Dodixie, and you are getting harassed 10 jumps from Jita/Amarr/Dodixie, then why hire mercs that gets 90% of their kills in Jita/Amarr/Dodixie? Why hire someone that would spend 10% of their effort hunting YOUR enemy?

If you have ever hired a merc before that gets 90% of their kills in Jita/Amarr/Dodixie you should feel ripped off by now. The merc world knows that only lemming wartargets use the major hubs but to please the dumb masses they keep quiet and claim that they are "making a difference." The hunters that are harassing know better than to travel to hubs so why hire someone that won't leave the hubs?

If it hasn't come together by now then let me glue it up for you. If your hired merc stays in Jita/Amarr/Dodixie then why would the foe harassing you 10 jumps from Jita/Amarr/Dodixie stop harassing you? This is eye opening now isn't it! Lets continue.

You're lucky though because I have a solution for your problem. What do all of the high-sec mercenaries have in common? They have either died to our hunting parties or have been apart of them. Thats right, The Pursuit of Happiness puts 100% of its effort into hunting its wartargets! Why hire pilots that TRIED to learn from us when you could hire the teachers themselves?

You think I'm bluffing or making this up? Hire these so called hunters to HUNT The Pursuit of Happiness. We will show you who taught who!

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#795 - 2015-01-30 22:49:40 UTC
I lead a hunting fleet today. The Pursuit of Happiness does not disappoint.

Fallen Enemy

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Jessica Duranin
Doomheim
#796 - 2015-01-30 23:24:28 UTC
Wirblewind FROMAN wrote:
TL:DR
We kill 30 ships a week while our competition kills 1000+ ships a week
But hire us because we don't sit in trade hubs.

What makes a good merc corp isn't how many pubbies they can blow up at the Jita 4-4 undock, but if they get the job done.
Any corp that isn't completely retarrded will handle logistics to Jita with alts or through third partys during a wardecc and at that point you simply don't get the job done by sitting at the undock.
For corps that are retarrded enough to fly to a tradehub while wardecced I don't need to hire mercs - I can shoot them myself on a new character with a Velator if necessary.
Starrakatt
Celtic Anarchy
Dead Terrorists
#797 - 2015-01-30 23:27:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Starrakatt
Zeus Maximo wrote:
I lead a hunting fleet today. The Pursuit of Happiness does not disappoint.

Fallen Enemy

Good work, but then, finding a hyena caging itself on a station with trees so thick all around that it can't see the pack of wolves coming helps.

As rule of thumb, being static is a recipe for disaster when predators are out for blood.

o7
Lachesiss
Perkone
Caldari State
#798 - 2015-01-31 09:24:04 UTC
Confirming POH are a fun group to fly with and get the job done

On the third day after your birth myself and my sister's will come to you and decide your fate.

Marlin Spikes
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#799 - 2015-01-31 14:42:26 UTC
Miss you Lach! Still rocking that dress? You make that look good! lol

Bombers Rule!!!

Lachesiss
Perkone
Caldari State
#800 - 2015-01-31 22:35:03 UTC
Marlin Spikes wrote:
Miss you Lach! Still rocking that dress? You make that look good! lol



They spend 5 mins looking at me and by that time there blapped :P

On the third day after your birth myself and my sister's will come to you and decide your fate.