These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Pursuit of Happiness - Merc Services

First post
Author
Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#721 - 2015-01-02 15:03:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Danalee
Solj RichPopolous wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Let the guy role play. I do the same and it's fun as hell. Twisted

You evil Pursuit of Happy thoughts, you shot my space pixels and now you must all dieeeee...... insert fun rage ..... runnnn awayyyy you shalll !

Grrr... POH/BAW/CODE/CFC (damn its getting to long Big smile )


Best wishes for 2015 and vote Tora for CSM !


I applaud Marms for having the confidence to engage me 5 vs 1 yesterday in Bhizeba. The ships of choice were of no consequence however (Vexor, Cyna, Muninn, Gnosis, Falcon). I am disappointed in the use of a falcon to make sure they could run before backup points could arrive, I would have been able to solo the group by myself had it not been for the falcon anyways (Redia, kypp's alt). My associates arriving would have made the fight even number wise, but still would have been no contest.


Yes yes let the tears flooooooow! TwistedTwistedTwisted

I Hope your miniboss Seargert get's a good war report, so he can personally pay for 150 wardecs and be one step closer to his life long goal: Being Tora light.

Also, we won't engage you unless we engage you and than we'll do it in a ship not befitting the situation just to spite you Solj, we know how that get's your panties in a knot. Also yesterday when we went to blob that one smart cookie on the dodi undock and he had like 200 logi scrambling to save him we could have disengaged but we didn't because we figured it made less sense.

No thanks!

Edit: Allmost forgot, when zeus said: "We will keep killing Ivy League" and suddenly had to drop that war because of us, does that impact Saegerts promise of 150 wars?

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#722 - 2015-01-02 17:36:19 UTC
Danalee wrote:

Edit: Allmost forgot, when zeus said: "We will keep killing Ivy League" and suddenly had to drop that war because of us


Nice try making that about you.

History has proven that when we acquire structures, no matter the reason, Ivy League will take them down.

Anything else you want attention for?

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#723 - 2015-01-02 18:04:10 UTC
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Danalee wrote:

Edit: Allmost forgot, when zeus said: "We will keep killing Ivy League" and suddenly had to drop that war because of us


Nice try making that about you.

History has proven that when we acquire structures, no matter the reason, Ivy League will take them down.

Anything else you want attention for?


Quite possible, Zeus. I for one don't believe in coincidence. We'll never know, right.
And pardon me for correcting you but if you look further than your ego permits, you'd see that it was Solj begging for attention, I just obliged him.

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#724 - 2015-01-02 18:26:48 UTC
Danalee wrote:
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Danalee wrote:

Edit: Allmost forgot, when zeus said: "We will keep killing Ivy League" and suddenly had to drop that war because of us


Nice try making that about you.

History has proven that when we acquire structures, no matter the reason, Ivy League will take them down.

Anything else you want attention for?


Quite possible, Zeus. I for one don't believe in coincidence. We'll never know, right.
And pardon me for correcting you but if you look further than your ego permits, you'd see that it was Solj begging for attention, I just obliged him.

D.

Bear


All I read was a confident Solj giving a compliment to 5 marmite pilots who thought they were equal or greater than him. Obviously the 50+ modules in total they fit to their ships didn't give them the winning edge but so be it. I guess what I'm trying to express is my understanding for you to administer damage control.

Now I'm thinking about it, maybe that is what truly makes our two alliances different? Do you baby your members? I assure you I don't pat junior on the back and reassure him every day hence forth will be a better day. I would honestly be furious knowing something I have worked so hard to publicly defend couldn't kill 1 ship whilst in a small gang.

Next time just accept Solj's challenge instead of making our war tactics about you. Give him what the Spartans would call a beautiful death.

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#725 - 2015-01-02 21:08:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Danalee
Haha, you've got me.... I am indeed a normal person and I don't rage at people for pixels Blink
Cutting someone's manhood off because he has a certain fit is also something we tend to avoid.
Tora does delete the weak (tripple seebo arty Macharial dueling on the 4-4 while at war with POH, RVB and BAW Roll)
but otherwise we are indeed more fun-oriented.

Complimenting us, really? If it smells like a troll, looks like a troll and acts like a troll...
Solj never was solo in the "event" he wanted to boast about. The concept of intel isn't strange to us.
His "challenge" consisted of sitting there with a fleet ready to come save him. We took the bait anyway and he was a bit peeved when we just flew out of his trap. Don't you claim otherwise, I've come to expect higher standards from you.

Zeus, what's happened to you man? Bringing down the hand of god? Eat ****? Imma hurt a fool that died? Really?
Lighten up. Please.

I'll leave it at that. Hope 2015 turns out to be the great year you'd like it to be for you and yours.

See you in spaaaaaace.

D.

Bear

PS.: Please don't cut any bodyparts of your alliance mate Rigg Explosion... He didn't mean it.

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Solj RichPopolous
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#726 - 2015-01-02 22:21:08 UTC
Danalee wrote:
Haha, you've got me.... I am indeed a normal person and I don't rage at people for pixels Blink
Cutting someone's manhood off because he has a certain fit is also something we tend to avoid.
Tora does delete the weak (tripple seebo arty Macharial dueling on the 4-4 while at war with POH, RVB and BAW Roll)
but otherwise we are indeed more fun-oriented.

Complimenting us, really? If it smells like a troll, looks like a troll and acts like a troll...
Solj never was solo in the "event" he wanted to boast about. The concept of intel isn't strange to us.
His "challenge" consisted of sitting there with a fleet ready to come save him. We took the bait anyway and he was a bit peeved when we just flew out of his trap. Don't you claim otherwise, I've come to expect higher standards from you.

Zeus, what's happened to you man? Bringing down the hand of god? Eat ****? Imma hurt a fool that died? Really?
Lighten up. Please.

I'll leave it at that. Hope 2015 turns out to be the great year you'd like it to be for you and yours.

See you in spaaaaaace.

D.

Bear

PS.: Please don't cut any bodyparts of your alliance mate Rigg Explosion... He didn't mean it.


I fail to realize the part where i needed saving? Was it when your muninn was panicing or when yu realized that you couldn't lock me down with scrams, and the only reason i called them was to get points as yu had me jammed and i knew people would start running. Nothing in your fleet was capable of finishing me.
Solj RichPopolous
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#727 - 2015-01-02 22:25:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Solj RichPopolous
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Danalee wrote:
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Danalee wrote:

Edit: Allmost forgot, when zeus said: "We will keep killing Ivy League" and suddenly had to drop that war because of us


Nice try making that about you.

History has proven that when we acquire structures, no matter the reason, Ivy League will take them down.

Anything else you want attention for?


Quite possible, Zeus. I for one don't believe in coincidence. We'll never know, right.
And pardon me for correcting you but if you look further than your ego permits, you'd see that it was Solj begging for attention, I just obliged him.

D.

Bear


All I read was a confident Solj giving a compliment to 5 marmite pilots who thought they were equal or greater than him. Obviously the 50+ modules in total they fit to their ships didn't give them the winning edge but so be it. I guess what I'm trying to express is my understanding for you to administer damage control.

Now I'm thinking about it, maybe that is what truly makes our two alliances different? Do you baby your members? I assure you I don't pat junior on the back and reassure him every day hence forth will be a better day. I would honestly be furious knowing something I have worked so hard to publicly defend couldn't kill 1 ship whilst in a small gang.

Next time just accept Solj's challenge instead of making our war tactics about you. Give him what the Spartans would call a beautiful death.



Dont waste your time talking to a marm. I didn't reply to him for a reason. Just another nobody who talks all day on forums and cant do anything in game without logi or severely outnumbering the target. I see some performance in game and ill consider otherwise.
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#728 - 2015-01-03 00:59:26 UTC
Danalee wrote:

Zeus, what's happened to you man? Bringing down the hand of god? Eat ****? Imma hurt a fool that died? Really?
Lighten up. Please.


You clearly don't know much about me or anything about my leadership style.

Solj RichPopolous wrote:

Dont waste your time talking to a marm. I didn't reply to him for a reason. Just another nobody who talks all day on forums and cant do anything in game without logi or severely outnumbering the target. I see some performance in game and ill consider otherwise.


I call it charity. I publicly feed the needy every now and again to appear approachable.

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#729 - 2015-01-03 09:05:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Danalee
Solj, you are a joke, a braggart and clearly have your feelings on your sleeve together with the snot and tears.
POH can't merc their way out of a wet paper bag since they've become the risk averse hubcampers they are.
Bloated little tryhard hasbeens.

D.

Bear

Edit: Valkin Mordirc, don't give away my secrits! Twisted

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Valkin Mordirc
#730 - 2015-01-03 10:45:03 UTC
Wouldn't be better if we all hug and have Gf's in local?

Danalee, for you to talk about Hub campers and calling them hasbeens is hypocritical, as most of your Alliance is filled with nothing but station campers. Yeah you guys have roams, but if you're intentionally trying say Marmite is better because POH has a few Station Campers, is a little silly. Though it's a fantastic way to heat up an argument.

POH is a fine Merc Service in my opinion, I've been on the receiving end of just about every Merc Alliance out there right now, before I joined POH, I was in a smaller wardeccing corp and had to deal with all of you on a day to day basis, And to be completely fair, the only Mercs I've seen leave the hubs and pipelines have been Forsaken, BAW, and POH. Your alliance does what it does, and keep the trade hubs and pipelines nice and uppity.

But if you honestly believe POH are the hasbeens, because some of our members camp. The Majority of your Alliance is filled with them as well. And Forsaken, because they camp Pipelines, and PIRATE because they camp Amarr, and Space Warriors because they camp Jita, and Marmite because they Camp...everything, and so on and so forth.

So with Shall we just call this the war of High-Sec Elite PVP Hasbeens, washout, truffled fluffers, lives with their mothers War of the New Year? Enjoy the fights. =P Don't stress bout it. =3
#DeleteTheWeak
Fybs
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#731 - 2015-01-03 10:47:59 UTC
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
Wouldn't be better if we all hug and have Gf's in local?

Danalee, for you to talk about Hub campers and calling them hasbeens is hypocritical, as most of your Alliance is filled with nothing but station campers. Yeah you guys have roams, but if you're intentionally trying say Marmite is better because POH has a few Station Campers, is a little silly. Though it's a fantastic way to heat up an argument.

POH is a fine Merc Service in my opinion, I've been on the receiving end of just about every Merc Alliance out there right now, before I joined POH, I was in a smaller wardeccing corp and had to deal with all of you on a day to day basis, And to be completely fair, the only Mercs I've seen leave the hubs and pipelines have been Forsaken, BAW, and POH. Your alliance does what it does, and keep the trade hubs and pipelines nice and uppity.

But if you honestly believe POH are the hasbeens, because some of our members camp. The Majority of your Alliance is filled with them as well. And Forsaken, because they camp Pipelines, and PIRATE because they camp Amarr, and Space Warriors because they camp Jita, and Marmite because they Camp...everything, and so on and so forth.

So with Shall we just call this the war of High-Sec Elite PVP Hasbeens, washout, truffled fluffers, lives with their mothers War of the New Year? Enjoy the fights. =P Don't stress bout it. =3


I like this guy.

Don't confuse kindness with weakness.

Beware the hand of Fybs.

Proud CEO of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
P I R A T
#732 - 2015-01-03 11:25:44 UTC
Danalee wrote:
Solj, you are a joke, a braggart and clearly have your feelings on your sleeve together with the snot and tears.
POH can't merc their way out of a wet paper bag since they've become the risk averse hubcampers they are.
Bloated little tryhard hasbeens.Bear

All they need are 150 wars and we'll call them Marmite Light ? Ohh hang on, POH is totally different of course. You should have stayed with your strong points. One of them was being small and flying as a single group. Not getting 43243 retards and spies in to grow. Bigger isn't always better. Pirate

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Jake Patton
Island Monkeys
#733 - 2015-01-04 08:59:06 UTC
It's all part of the plan Tora. All of it. Blink
Skandel
Doomheim
#734 - 2015-01-04 18:55:15 UTC
I'd recommend these guys. They do a great job. In fact, they're the go-to guys if Marmite isn't available. Why? They're just like Marmite.

Keep up the good work.
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#735 - 2015-01-05 00:49:38 UTC
First week into the year of 2015 and we're already making children cry.

I never ask our clients to judge us on our winning war reports. I ask them to judge us on our lost wars, because we have so few.

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#736 - 2015-01-05 02:10:01 UTC
I'd just like to say helping put together the dunking of the dodixie campers was one of the best times I've had in eve. Thanks for the content lads. Hopefully I'm back in marmite for the next war ;-)

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#737 - 2015-01-05 08:40:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Danalee
Ok, ok, let's just all be friends, we don't want Zeus' children crying now don't we.

Let's just say, clients who want a 3 man or less corp (maximum fleet size accodring to POH elite ROE) wardecced need to contact zeus. Make sure to check their campaigns first (Because Ivy league attacks structures and we all know they can't defend those) and if there are other wars, you'll need to wait a bit.

All the rest, Marmite is the way to go.

How does that sound?

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
P I R A T
#738 - 2015-01-05 08:52:04 UTC
You Reap What You Sow. Blink

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#739 - 2015-01-05 09:45:31 UTC
The Marmite Collective - BR
Curatores Veritatis Alliance - BR
Kill It With Fire - BR
I Know Right - BR
The Volition Cult - BR
UNDEAD. - BR
Razor Alliance - BR
Test Alliance Please Ignore - BR
Ivy League - BR
Goonswarm Federation - BR
Dominatus Atrum Mortis - BR
Caesers Legion - BR
Cult of War - BR
NEMESIS INC UNITED - BR

The list is forever growing.

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Ju0ZaS
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#740 - 2015-01-05 09:47:35 UTC
Worthless wannabe mercs shitting up our thread I see. Hire POH if want something a lot more than brainles idiots ignoring contracts and just contineuing to camp uedama and mad. Marmites are just useless, idk in what paralel universe they live in that they think they're any good.

Are you going to fight me or do you expect to bore me to death with your forum pvp?