These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Pursuit of Happiness - Merc Services

First post
Author
Lachesiss
Perkone
Caldari State
#641 - 2014-11-14 14:40:51 UTC
Just wd any phobos pilot Shocked. Dont think I dont know one that doesnt have a sebo fitted

On the third day after your birth myself and my sister's will come to you and decide your fate.

Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#642 - 2014-11-14 16:44:35 UTC
Lachesiss wrote:
Just wd any phobos pilot Shocked. Dont think I dont know one that doesnt have a sebo fitted


I suppose we can add an amendment that HIC pilots can fit sebo's?

In any manner I took you as a Lachesis pilot! Nice to see you are sticking up for your gallente buddies.

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Ju0ZaS
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#643 - 2014-11-14 16:56:49 UTC
Today one of us pointed a marmite phobos on a gate... It was stabbed. Really...

Are you going to fight me or do you expect to bore me to death with your forum pvp?

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
P I R A T
#644 - 2014-11-14 18:26:05 UTC
It was part of a Mermaid log off trap Twisted Maybe, not sure.... so bad !

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Lachesiss
Perkone
Caldari State
#645 - 2014-11-14 22:23:47 UTC
Very bad tora

On the third day after your birth myself and my sister's will come to you and decide your fate.

Ju0ZaS
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#646 - 2014-11-14 23:58:59 UTC
So are you starting a new trend? Stabbed hics instead of seboed cynabals and lokies?

Are you going to fight me or do you expect to bore me to death with your forum pvp?

Starrakatt
Celtic Anarchy
Dead Terrorists
#647 - 2014-11-15 01:10:10 UTC
I see a possible ISK making ploy here, everyone should starts double stabbing his/her ship, I'm gonna grab the whole strenght 3 Scram market, yes?

Who need scan res and sebos anyway?
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#648 - 2014-11-15 04:59:03 UTC
Starrakatt wrote:
I see a possible ISK making ploy here, everyone should starts double stabbing his/her ship, I'm gonna grab the whole strenght 3 Scram market, yes?

Who need scan res and sebos anyway?

But if all the ships out there have stabs and sebos why not get into that market and corner it making them pay your price? At the rate they'll be destroyed the market should flux just right for profit, if said war policies happened.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Starrakatt
Celtic Anarchy
Dead Terrorists
#649 - 2014-11-15 12:38:22 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Starrakatt wrote:
I see a possible ISK making ploy here, everyone should starts double stabbing his/her ship, I'm gonna grab the whole strenght 3 Scram market, yes?

Who need scan res and sebos anyway?

But if all the ships out there have stabs and sebos why not get into that market and corner it making them pay your price? At the rate they'll be destroyed the market should flux just right for profit, if said war policies happened.
[facepalm] That's a valid point, why didn't I thought about it myself? Sometimes, Obvious is Obvious... [/facepalm]

Thank you for pointing it to out, you shall have a discount if I ever manage to pull this.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#650 - 2014-11-19 20:07:56 UTC
Still here, and taking contracts, come on out and play!!!

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Miko Jin
HELVEGEN
#651 - 2014-11-20 18:57:46 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Still here, and taking contracts, come on out and play!!!


Are you still recuperating in Jita?
Station camping is so good for your health as you know you get a nosebleed if you venture more than 2 jumps out.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#652 - 2014-11-20 20:39:30 UTC
Miko Jin wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Still here, and taking contracts, come on out and play!!!


Are you still recuperating in Jita?
Station camping is so good for your health as you know you get a nosebleed if you venture more than 2 jumps out.

Do you even check killboards? Right didnt think so Sol, remain dumb.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Miko Jin
HELVEGEN
#653 - 2014-11-20 23:56:58 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Miko Jin wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Still here, and taking contracts, come on out and play!!!


Are you still recuperating in Jita?
Station camping is so good for your health as you know you get a nosebleed if you venture more than 2 jumps out.

Do you even check killboards? Right didnt think so Sol, remain dumb.


I think you need to look at your posts on the other thread to show who is dumb.

Did they hold your hand when you left Jita as I know how scared you get.
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#654 - 2014-11-21 15:26:19 UTC
Celebrated my Turkey Day yesterday so over the next day or so I will be recovering. All of you loitering around best get off the doorstep before I come home. I hear my alts cashed in on some plex and as you know, Money talks!

BTW: We are good at losing cruisers to Marauder's. Who would have thought?

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Miko Jin
HELVEGEN
#655 - 2014-11-21 21:35:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Miko Jin
[quote=Zeus Maximo]Celebrated my Turkey Day yesterday so over the next day or so I will be recovering. All of you loitering around best get off the doorstep before I come home. I hear my alts cashed in on some plex and as you know, Money talks!

BTW: We are good at losing cruisers to Marauder's. Who would have thought?[/quot



Just a question as to why you guys allow Saeger to say anything on here?
urself
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#656 - 2014-11-22 05:01:54 UTC
you seem to have a big ol hard on for saeger
Aesheera
Doomheim
#657 - 2014-11-24 04:04:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Aesheera
Why hello there, hugs for those bringing happiness.

Oh and look, Miko Jin still at it.

Shocker.

- I think my passion is misinterpreted as anger sometimes. And I don't think people are ready for the message that I'm delivering, and delivering with a sense of violent love.

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#658 - 2014-11-24 07:43:20 UTC
Aesheera wrote:
Why hello there, hugs for those bringing happiness.

Oh and look, Miko Jin still at it.

Shocker.

Time to knock off the rust and come play!!! We miss you <3

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

urself
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#659 - 2014-11-26 07:18:56 UTC
well i finally submitted an application in
Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#660 - 2014-11-27 17:51:33 UTC
Miko Jin wrote:
[quote=Zeus Maximo]Celebrated my Turkey Day yesterday so over the next day or so I will be recovering. All of you loitering around best get off the doorstep before I come home. I hear my alts cashed in on some plex and as you know, Money talks!

BTW: We are good at losing cruisers to Marauder's. Who would have thought?[/quot



Just a question as to why you guys allow Saeger to say anything on here?



BEcause no one bosses anyone around in PoH.

"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"