These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE Online: Rubicon - Issues

First post First post
Author
Whosyoutdaddy
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#161 - 2013-11-19 20:00:25 UTC
Can anyone help with the 100% 3/4 bug????????????????????
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#162 - 2013-11-19 20:03:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Tippia
Aineko Macx wrote:
ISSUE:
- Invention tab and info is missing on Harbinger, Drake, Myrmidon and Hurricane Blueprints
- Likewise, there are no requirements for activityID = 8 on the mentioned blueprints in the Static Data Export.

More that that, the (former) Fleet Command Ships all have to be invented from the (former) tier-1 BC blueprints, but require tier-2 BCs as materials. It's obvious that the FCSes are supposed to be build from their base hulls like every other ship, but the invention process does not match the production process.

In short, Command Ship invention is really broken as a result of the hull changes.
Aineko Macx
#163 - 2013-11-19 20:29:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Aineko Macx
Tippia wrote:
Aineko Macx wrote:
ISSUE:
- Invention tab and info is missing on Harbinger, Drake, Myrmidon and Hurricane Blueprints
- Likewise, there are no requirements for activityID = 8 on the mentioned blueprints in the Static Data Export.

More that that, the (former) Fleet Command Ships all have to be invented from the (former) tier-1 BC blueprints, but require tier-2 BCs as materials

I cannot confirm this. The requirements of the T2 BPCs match the invention T1 hull/bp.
EDIT:
Atm its apparently not possible at all to invent Absolutions, Eos etc., it gives an error when you try to confirm.
And its NOT possible to invent them from the Tier 1 BC BPs, the option is not given anymore.
Quindaster
Infernal Laboratory
Infernal Octopus
#164 - 2013-11-19 20:51:54 UTC
When I try to run client from BIN directory by "exefile.exe" I get this error message

http://clip2net.com/clip/m35/1384892176-clip-8kb.png

I tried to use repair - repair have "fatal error" in the end.

Why you crash it?
How can I run client again without this fatal errors?

And your repait tool is sh**t if it cannot repair.
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#165 - 2013-11-19 20:53:49 UTC
Aineko Macx wrote:
I cannot confirm this. The requirements of the T2 BPCs match the invention T1 hull/bp.
EDIT:
Atm its apparently not possible at all to invent Absolutions, Eos etc., it gives an error when you try to confirm.
And its NOT possible to invent them from the Tier 1 BC BPs, the option is not given anymore.

…I could have sworn… Shocked

But yes, it looks like you're right. There is currently no way to invent the hull-changed command ships.
Darr Seth
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#166 - 2013-11-19 20:57:59 UTC
Ok Patch Day ! Happy day ! new features ! Let's Update

Executing EVE, ok Launcher updates... restarts... Error Window!

Look at the forums, ok, i have to delete the launcher and update again...

Updating ... Updated .... Launching... Downloading ... downloading stuck at 0,0%... close and start again, downloading... ok now updates fine...

65% connection fails... error window, ok no problem, start again.. downloading... 0% downloaded?????????? OMG

Launch again.

New Launcher?? OMG cross fingers, ERROR AGAIN! OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Be patient, be patient, breathe. Start again, downloading, looks fine, 99% ok. 100% and... 100% ... 100% hummm. 30 minutes later... still 100%

Close, launch again, now it stops at 27,1% and goes slow like a snail, 28% after 10 minutes.

Patch day, happy day, yuhuu!

Ladies and Gentleman, this year the nominees to the worst game launcher ever are: EVE Launcher.

Bambi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#167 - 2013-11-19 21:11:26 UTC
Darr Seth wrote:
Ok Patch Day ! Happy day ! new features ! Let's Update

Executing EVE, ok Launcher updates... restarts... Error Window!

Look at the forums, ok, i have to delete the launcher and update again...

Updating ... Updated .... Launching... Downloading ... downloading stuck at 0,0%... close and start again, downloading... ok now updates fine...

65% connection fails... error window, ok no problem, start again.. downloading... 0% downloaded?????????? OMG

Launch again.

New Launcher?? OMG cross fingers, ERROR AGAIN! OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Be patient, be patient, breathe. Start again, downloading, looks fine, 99% ok. 100% and... 100% ... 100% hummm. 30 minutes later... still 100%

Close, launch again, now it stops at 27,1% and goes slow like a snail, 28% after 10 minutes.

Just downloading the update for the first time, and its a bit slow today, can't think why. 2000Kbps on a 60Mb line :( Npt looking forward to doing this multiple times. I think if this fails it will just be a fresh client download.
James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#168 - 2013-11-19 21:21:30 UTC
Here is the MWD sound bug I was talking about.
I've already tried clearing cache, that doesn't work.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

Xal Taracuta
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#169 - 2013-11-19 21:30:40 UTC
After the patch my fit no longer has enough cpu was there a change to modules not listed in the patch notes?

High power
3x Modulated Strip Miner II
Medium power
1x Survey Scanner II
Low power
2x Mining Laser Upgrade II
Rig Slot
1x Medium Processor Overclocking Unit I
2x Medium Warp Core Optimizer I
Charges
6x Scordite Mining Crystal II
3x Veldspar Mining Crystal II
2x Pyroxeres Mining Crystal II
Drones
5x Acolyte I
5x Mining Drone I

shows im now short 44cpu where as before the patch had been working just fine for months
Smoking Blunts
ZC Omega
#170 - 2013-11-19 21:32:10 UTC
how do I swap the launcher by pass version back to direct 9?

use launcher, change to 9, close launcher and then use by pass exe just opens up the 11 version.

how do I make my eve(by pass version, the launcher sucks for 8 installs) work properly?

OMG when can i get a pic here

James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#171 - 2013-11-19 21:39:11 UTC
Xal Taracuta wrote:
After the patch my fit no longer has enough cpu was there a change to modules not listed in the patch notes?

High power
Medium power
1x Survey Scanner II
Low power
Rig Slot
Charges
Drones
5x Acolyte I
5x Mining Drone I

shows im now short 44cpu where as before the patch had been working just fine for months

The patch notes don't say it (figures) but look at the description on the Medium Warp Core Optimizer I rig.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

Chigurh Friendo
Fight The Blob
#172 - 2013-11-19 21:39:22 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Hi, i didnt see any changes that effect the fitting of my booster, but i seem to be approxamately 130 cpu short after patch;

[Tengu, Booster]
Co-Processor II
'Dyad' Co-Processor I
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Command Processor I
Command Processor I
Command Processor I
Conjunctive Gravimetric ECCM Scanning Array I

Skirmish Warfare Link - Evasive Maneuvers II
Skirmish Warfare Link - Interdiction Maneuvers II
Skirmish Warfare Link - Rapid Deployment II
Information Warfare Link - Electronic Superiority II
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Sisters Expanded Probe Launcher, Core Scanner Probe I

Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Tengu Defensive - Warfare Processor
Tengu Electronics - Emergent Locus Analyzer
Tengu Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix
Tengu Offensive - Covert Reconfiguration
Tengu Propulsion - Intercalated Nanofibers

Used to just fit with 4 cpu spare.

Did i miss something or is this a patch day artifact?

The chosen rigs on your ship now penalize CPU.
Vaju Enki
Secular Wisdom
#173 - 2013-11-19 21:42:35 UTC
Some sound in space are very loud, just try undocking in jita...

The Tears Must Flow

Bienator II
madmen of the skies
#174 - 2013-11-19 21:47:24 UTC
i jumped through a gate and burned back to it to jump again. Now the "static gate noise" doesn't go away anymore it keeps looping.

how to fix eve: 1) remove ECM 2) rename dampeners to ECM 3) add new anti-drone ewar for caldari 4) give offgrid boosters ongrid combat value

Oraac Ensor
#175 - 2013-11-19 21:48:12 UTC
JTK Fotheringham wrote:
Just confirming, the "world" audio level seems lower than before.
I have the opposite problem.

After patch my 'world' audio was deafening, I had to reduce it by about 50%.

Xal Taracuta wrote:

High power
Medium power
1x Survey Scanner II
Low power
Rig Slot
Charges
Drones
5x Acolyte I
5x Mining Drone I

I don't see it mentioned in the patch notes, but I'm sure I read something about warp speed rigs being given a cpu penalty.
Malou Hashur
Enterprise Holdings
#176 - 2013-11-19 21:52:15 UTC
I am getting "socket closed" messages constantly on my laptop after the patch. The Client disconnects after a minute or two each time.

The issue cannot be with my laptop, as everything was fine yesterday, after the patch today it is not. I have run the repair tool, cleared the cache and reset all the settings, with the same result.

This is starting to get quite annoying....

CCP Philosophy ==>>

1. If it works, break it. If it’s broken, leave it and break something else.

2. Ignore all Forum comments that raise issues and concerns about our "features", and bring said "features" in anyway.

Xal Taracuta
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#177 - 2013-11-19 21:52:39 UTC
Read over them several times didn't see any mention of it. I can understand if there is a penalty for warp speed rigs after the changes in warp speed, but the warp core optimizer only reduces the capacitor need for warp (so I don't have to stop several times mid warp to get to a belt)
scruff decima
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#178 - 2013-11-19 21:54:07 UTC
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
Here is the MWD sound bug I was talking about.
I've already tried clearing cache, that doesn't work.

I also have this problem. Seems to happen on crowded grids, perhaps we'er hearing everyone else's MWD activation.
Gabriel Darkefyre
Gradient
Electus Matari
#179 - 2013-11-19 21:57:35 UTC
The Datacores certificate under the Science group requires Astronautic Engineering at all levels. Skill has not been available in game for a long time so Certificate can never be gained.
Oraac Ensor
#180 - 2013-11-19 21:57:58 UTC
Xal Taracuta wrote:
Read over them several times didn't see any mention of it. I can understand if there is a penalty for warp speed rigs after the changes in warp speed, but the warp core optimizer only reduces the capacitor need for warp (so I don't have to stop several times mid warp to get to a belt)

Sorry - getting my warp rigs muddled. but here's what the optimizer info panel now says:
Quote:
This ship modification is designed to reduce a ship's capacitor need for initiating warp at the expense of the ship's CPU capacity.