These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE Online: Rubicon - Issues

First post First post
Author
Azmodan EG
Doomheim
#361 - 2013-11-21 08:49:39 UTC
Client don't save the "Present interval" settings. I set "interval immediate" and after restart it is "interval one" again.
Run DX11 version.
Maximus Aerelius
PROPHET OF ENIGMA
#362 - 2013-11-21 10:01:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Maximus Aerelius
KIller Wabbit wrote:
Also getting change of my selected zoom level to a different level after every jump. Seems to be a default level, but could be random. Annoying as heck

NewGit wrote:
Sullest wrote:
Confirming earlier post that the camera keeps resetting. For me after every jump through a stargate. Reset is zoomed in real close, right up the engines.....

Same.
Using same ship, undocking from same station(s), using same stargates (i.e. not changing anything) but repeatedly having to zoom out after each and EVERY undocking or stargate use. Tried using the zoom "buttons" (totally useless) and by scrolling - no difference. Each undocking/stargate use resets it to "unable to see anything on your screen except your ship" mode.

(Note: same problem on different toons, different computers, different ships, etc).

This problem was supposedly fixed (again) with Odyssey patch 1.0.02 on 6 June 2013. I guess it got "unfixed" for some reason.....

I thought it was just me but obviously not. Hard to get a screenshot of something so random as a "Hull Punch to the Face" zoom in.

Anybody else having this? I;ve experienced it on both clients, random gates, happens when zoomed out in warp at any range. Jump through the gate and "BAMM!" "Hull Punch to the Face". It kind of hits you like this.

EDIT:

I guess they are after looking back.
Maximus Aerelius
PROPHET OF ENIGMA
#363 - 2013-11-21 10:03:24 UTC
Bug Reported for:

"Show route in space" auto shows whenever setting a destination from:

1) P&P Bookmarks
2) Assets
3) Market Order Location

Haven't tried any others but that is annoying as hell.

Workaround:

1) Open "Route Menu"
2) Tick the "Show route in space" box
3) Untick the "show route in space" box.
Maximus Aerelius
PROPHET OF ENIGMA
#364 - 2013-11-21 10:04:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Maximus Aerelius
Lyxes Antileon wrote:
Bienator II wrote:
i jumped through a gate and burned back to it to jump again. Now the "static gate noise" doesn't go away anymore it keeps looping.

I'm having the same issue. The new gate sound effect (or if not new, a lot louder now) will not go away once I warp away from the gate. The sound persists even after a session change (i.e., in a station). Finally I had to log out and back in to get it to go away, but it returns as soon as I jump to/through and then away from a gate.

Also I can hear MWD activations and accelerations and Jump Gate sounds when >1AU-30AU's from any other ship or Jump Gate and I'm in warp...very strange.
Maximus Aerelius
PROPHET OF ENIGMA
#365 - 2013-11-21 10:27:39 UTC
Xiamar wrote:
I'm coming across what seem to be high sec exploration sites in Essence low sec, I've found three serp 1/10 sites which I had not come across before in LS, I've also come across a Serpentis Live Cargo Distribution Base a DED 2/10 which the Eve Wiki indicates is a HS only type of site.

Please can you investigate as I don't believe these sites should be spawning in low sec.

Thank you.

Guess someone didn't read the Dev Blogs\Patch Notes or watch the Feature videos as it's in there. Working as intended.
Asserted Invaluability
The Nexus 7's
#366 - 2013-11-21 11:10:45 UTC
Maximus Aerelius wrote:
I thought it was just me but obviously not. Hard to get a screenshot of something so random as a "Hull Punch to the Face" zoom in.........................

+ 4 other posts inside 30 minutes Shocked

Step awaaaaaay from the coffee cup, hands raised. Only misery lays in that cup!
Maximus Aerelius
PROPHET OF ENIGMA
#367 - 2013-11-21 11:18:01 UTC
Asserted Invaluability wrote:
Maximus Aerelius wrote:
I thought it was just me but obviously not. Hard to get a screenshot of something so random as a "Hull Punch to the Face" zoom in.........................

+ 4 other posts inside 30 minutes Shocked

Step awaaaaaay from the coffee cup, hands raised. Only misery lays in that cup!

Just skiving at work and thought it a good time to post in the issues thread. On the tea now so should be calm by about 2300hrs...Shocked
CCP karkur
C C P
C C P Alliance
#368 - 2013-11-21 11:36:20 UTC
Cathy Okagima wrote:
Copy and Pasting in Ship names no longer seems to work. E.g. Ctrl V does nothing now.
This is unhelpful as my intaki character can no longer put intaki glyph names on his ships.

copying them from where?

CCP karkur | Programmer | Team Five 0 | @CCP_karkur

Florian Kuehne
Tech3 Company
#369 - 2013-11-21 11:42:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Florian Kuehne
nearly 48h over, no answer on my support ticket, now i cannot enter the game after the patch well done ccp well done.

I am close to unsubscribe after 8 years or so, keep it up...sad
Asserted Invaluability
The Nexus 7's
#370 - 2013-11-21 11:57:04 UTC
A few of the newer ship models I can understand being blacked out but SERIOUSLY??

Please help me on this Devs because hoping you pick the right ship in a lucky draw for a fight is not going to end well!

Steps so far:
1. Reset cache
2. Checked for graphics driver updates (I am up to date)
3. Threw computer at wall (This seemed to help I think I see a shuttl................ no my mistake.

Seriously anyone else having this problem and is there a fix?

This STILL!! Seriously CCP first decide where you want to juggle us (here or down the ass end of nowhere in the "Workarounds" ( I find it hilarious btw that I have to work around you when I am paying you!)

Let me be explicit and use basic words in big letters : A LARGE PORTION OF YOUR PLAYER BASE CANNOT EVEN SEE ITEMS OR SHIPS IN THEIR SMA'S!! FIX IT!!
JTK Fotheringham
Ducks in Outer Space
#371 - 2013-11-21 12:05:13 UTC
A few of the newer ship models I can understand being blacked out but SERIOUSLY??

Please help me on this Devs because hoping you pick the right ship in a lucky draw for a fight is not going to end well!

This STILL!! Seriously CCP first decide where you want to juggle us (here or down the ass end of nowhere in the "Workarounds" ( I find it hilarious btw that I have to work around you when I am paying you!)

Let me be explicit and use basic words in big letters : A LARGE PORTION OF YOUR PLAYER BASE CANNOT EVEN SEE ITEMS OR SHIPS IN THEIR SMA'S!! FIX IT!!

Still have this issue also.

also occurs in space - targeted items are a black space - at least I can see shield / armour / structure status.

And it's frustrating trying to not pick your BPOs when running inventions, as, without the icon, I can't tell which is which.
Blue Harrier
#372 - 2013-11-21 12:10:51 UTC
To those of you with the black icons problem, I did report this via the client bug report tool on SiSi weeks ago and again the day before release but as usual got ignored, I did try honest.

"You wait - time passes, Thorin sits down and starts singing about gold." from The Hobbit on ZX Spectrum 1982.

Amely Miles
Second Exile
#373 - 2013-11-21 12:12:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Amely Miles
OK CCP way to go on this one ......after getting in i experience blacked out pics so today after DT i was expecting a Update to fix the issue. i have been updating since about 30mins after DT started and am only at 26% now ..... CCP please refer to my previous Post and DO NOT F*** with the Launcher anymore!!!... thank you that is all

Oh yeh i find it Hilarius everytime theres a new patch or expansion and people have issues you still say that the expansion was "Successfully Deployed"

As I slipped my finger slowly inside her hole, I could immediately feel it getting wetter and wetter.

I took my finger back out and within seconds she was going down on me.

"I really need a new boat," I thought to myself.

Asserted Invaluability
The Nexus 7's
#374 - 2013-11-21 12:18:02 UTC
Amely Miles wrote:
OK CCP way to go on this one ......after getting in i experience blacked out pics so today after DT i was expecting a Update to fix the issue. i have been updating since about 30mins after DT started and am only at 26% now ..... CCP please refer to my previous Post and DO NOT F*** with the Launcher anymore!!!... thank you that is all

Oh yeh i find it Hilarius everytime theres a new patch or expansion and people have issues you still say that the expansion was "Successfully Deployed"

^ This PLUS of all the serious topics to choose from in this thread it's hilarious that a Dev chooses one on Copy and Pasting rather than thousands of players with extreme gameplay issues.

Another round of only ever opening mouths to change feet again.
JTK Fotheringham
Ducks in Outer Space
#375 - 2013-11-21 12:23:35 UTC
CCP karkur wrote:
Cathy Okagima wrote:
Copy and Pasting in Ship names no longer seems to work. E.g. Ctrl V does nothing now.
This is unhelpful as my intaki character can no longer put intaki glyph names on his ships.

copying them from where?

I think the text input boxes in the game UI have often been buggy. I can get a flashy cursor, and press ctrl+a to highlight all, but need to issue the command 3 or 4 times before it actually highlights the text.

There's then no guarantee that ctrl+c then ctrl+v will paste either.

But that's been... forever. At least since the UI changes a couple of years ago.

Its one bug I've learned to live with.
Kia Lafemme2
Defenders of Tash-Murkon Foundation
#376 - 2013-11-21 12:27:23 UTC
Still Black icons, and no response on my suport ticket,
this new patch is beginning to be expensive for me vith 6 accounts,
not beeing able to play and make some ISK + the loss of one Kronos.
Cameron Vayle
Dreadnoughtz Conclave
Gentlemen's.Club
#377 - 2013-11-21 12:30:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Cameron Vayle
I would love to let you all know what is happening to me when I log in.

I get a delightful box with a bunch of HTML code in it that starts out like this...any idea what is going on?

Just to let you all know...I did uninstall and reinstall EVE...still the same garbage....

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "launcher.py", line 117, in main
File "lib\controller.pyo", line 121, in __init__
File "wx\lib\pubsub\pubsub1\pub.pyo", line 750, in sendMessage
File "wx\lib\pubsub\pubsub1\pub.pyo", line 423, in sendMessage
File "wx\lib\pubsub\pubsub1\pub.pyo", line 261, in sendMessage
File "lib\controller.pyo", line 124, in OnInit
File "lib\initialization.pyo", line 205, in InitializeLauncher
File "lib\initialization.pyo", line 48, in InitInfo
File "lib\info.pyo", line 178, in Setup
File "lib\info.pyo", line 165, in Get
File "lib\info.pyo", line 151, in GetLauncherInfoFunc
File "lib\info.pyo", line 139, in GetLauncherInfo
File "lib\decorators.pyo", line 20, in __call__
File "lib\info.pyo", line 79, in GetInfoFromUrl
File "lib\http.pyo", line 70, in get
File "requests\api.pyo", line 55, in get
File "requests\api.pyo", line 44, in request
File "requests\sessions.pyo", line 334, in request
File "requests\utils.pyo", line 430, in get_environ_proxies
File "urllib.pyo", line 1536, in proxy_bypass
File "urllib.pyo", line 1487, in proxy_bypass_registry
Geeze Tazinas
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#378 - 2013-11-21 12:51:19 UTC
Scanner window still not updates after jumpgate travel from systems without signatures
Darkblad
Doomheim
#379 - 2013-11-21 12:55:55 UTC
Bastion Mode active
Deactivates on disconnect
Ship does'nt even attempt to warp off
Ship despawns in place, once timers preventing this ran out (if they get the chance to)

Some already died in missions due to this
Well some sort of tank that still holds when disconnected would've helped them (no small SB marauder for you Big smile), but should'nt the ship at least warp to the evasive spot 1mil km out?

NPEISDRIP

JTK Fotheringham
Ducks in Outer Space
#380 - 2013-11-21 12:57:59 UTC
Geeze Tazinas wrote:
Scanner window still not updates after jumpgate travel from systems without signatures

Try to Uncheck and Check the "Show Anomalies" button - should reset the scanner. That's the workaround we've used since the "new" scanner was introduced last patch.