These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

ISD CLOSE THIS THREAD.

First post First post
Author
Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#201 - 2013-11-12 00:14:58 UTC
X, unless Psychotic Monk runs again or James 315 runs or something like that. Even then you will be high on my list.

I would of course also have an alt vote. Double the fun!

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Domanique Altares
Rifterlings
#202 - 2013-11-12 00:16:39 UTC
Xavier Higdon wrote:
Domanique Altares wrote:
Xavier Higdon wrote:
However, for those of us that don't receive any of the ISK or assets taken from the "bonus room" victims, her "emergent gameplay" is quite meaningless.

It's delightful that you feel you have the authority to speak on the behalf of that many players.

You're also completely incorrect. The fact that Erotica 1 has you fired up enough to be arguing with Bao Xi and posting walls of text is intensely amusing to me; Erotica has indirectly enhanced my game through this emergent gameplay. Your over the top response to being called out for trolling is absolutely wonderful to watch, and Reality TV could scarcely do better.

Thank you Xavier, and thank you, Erotica 1.

The fact that the only response you have to any question as to how Erotica 1 might actually improve EvE Online is to call me a troll isn't entertaining to me at all. It's quite sad actually. I heard so many great stories of the intelligent people that play this game, how they come up with ingenious methods to scam people, to cheat and steal, to infiltrate and tear down empires. And yet the most common thing people come up with is, "YOU A TROLL!!!!! TROLOLOLOL!" Bao Xi just asked me to engage in a robust debate with him and the reponse is that I'm a troll? Come now child, try to keep up.

I haven't called you a troll; merely referenced the fact that you had been called one. Reading is fundamental.

I guess you don't fit into that subset of intelligent players, either?

In any case, your continued bleating amuses me.

Thank you, Xavier. And thank you, Erotica 1.
Lucille Werner
#203 - 2013-11-12 00:50:13 UTC
Hm, if I would be inclined to yes.
Also one small question that always bugs me about your bio. How on earth do you offer an obligatory service? Makes 0 sense and I always have been curious about it Big smile
Jim Era
#204 - 2013-11-12 00:52:34 UTC
x

Watâ„¢

Maxpie
MUSE LLP
RAZOR Alliance
#205 - 2013-11-12 00:55:03 UTC
Well I don't know. Do we need people desperate for attention as CSM? If so, she has my vote.

No good deed goes unpunished

Maurice deSaxe
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#206 - 2013-11-12 01:04:06 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:
Xen Solarus wrote:
No vote from me. Fail to see what a scammer can do to support anyone, other than themselves. Shocked

I understand some will feel this way. I hope after you listen to the full recording and participate in other events, I can change your mind. If not, I understand why. However, I'd like you to open your mind to the possibility of what I propose.

Oh, and obviously...

X

Known Scammer for csm? No thanks. I invite you to a scheduled live stream of your isk doubling service on twitch. Scheduled because we need as many viewers as possible. I have read your "rules". And this can end two ways one I make isk because you don't want to scam on a live stream or two we get to avoid having a Scammer for csm..
Xavier Higdon
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#207 - 2013-11-12 01:10:54 UTC

Erotica 1, you have stated that you would make an excellent advocate for all play styles, that you do not believe one play style is correct and another is incorrect. You said, in the press conference, that you believe all types of players need a voice. This included high sec miners, missioners, gankers, scammers and so on. A number of your core supporters, however, have expressed the view that certain play styles are invalid, as well as expressing the view that "some" people shouldn't even be playing EvE Online. On the other side of this are those players that feel your play style is invalid, or that you victimize unknowing players, specifically newer ones, for your enjoyment. Since you have stated that you would be an advocate for both of these groups, how do you plan on reconciling their vastly different opinions?

Erotica 1, some of your core supporters often express the opinion that Hi Sec should be removed from the game, denegrated into another segment of Null Sec or otherwise changed in a manner that would result in it no longer being Hi Sec. Is this your view as well? If it is, how do you reconcile that with your claim of being a fair representative of all players? If it is not your view, how do you intend to appease those core supporters that believe this is an integral part of "their" EvE while also maintaining the integrity of Hi Sec?
Black Panpher
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#208 - 2013-11-12 01:30:53 UTC
Bao Xi wrote:
Black Panpher wrote:
Bao Xi wrote:
It was people like Psychotic Monk, Erotica 1, James 315, and others who brought me to this game. These are also the folks that generate the content that keeps me coming back.

Maybe you should learn to not be a sheeple?

You're right. I should be a real individualist and AFK-mine asteroids alone for hours at a time, instead of hopping into TS with my friends and having a blast with some of the most down to earth people in the game.

But alas, I guess I am "sheeple". Isn't that what Alex Jones calls everybody that voted for Obama? That's kind of a funny coincidence, considering Erotica 1 is widely regarded as Space Obama.

You really enjoy flying round space licking other peoples asses like you are doing?
That sir is the definition of sheeple!

I don't mine, I don't manufacture, I make lots of isk, I scam, I steal, I make my own content and I do it all without **** trolling.

Recently my main goal is forever searching for the gf and interesting solo pvp work, and ATM am mostly on raid call with my RL friends.

PS. I'm no yank so your Obama quip means sweet FA to me.

Peace out, or should I say baaaa bye. X

Black Panpher
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#209 - 2013-11-12 01:39:54 UTC
KnowUsByTheDead wrote:
Let me make this clear.

This is a thread judging pros and cons of someone being CSM.

This is not a thread about the Heavy Rayne incident.

Period.

If you would prefer to derail MY thread with your drivel...

I will report you.

'Mmkay? Thanks.

There are other threads dedicated to those issues.

Please post there.

Roll

Your organization may be a dictatorship but don't expect everyone else to join your circle jerk.
The previous actions of a player is obviously the best way to judge them for candidacy therefore making any prior incident relevant and on topic.

Peace. X
Yi-Ming Gren
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#210 - 2013-11-12 01:43:15 UTC
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:
X, unless Psychotic Monk runs again or James 315 runs or something like that. Even then you will be high on my list.

I would of course also have an alt vote. Double the fun!

Provided James or Black do not run you have my vote X. Nothing personal, I do love the content you bring, but I love them more.

Do Alt's get to vote too? if so you'll have those votes as well.
DaiTengu
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#211 - 2013-11-12 01:48:16 UTC
This is getting to be much like the USA's political races. I can assume that for the 2015 CSM we will have candidates declaring in June of 2014.

Domanique Altares
Rifterlings
#212 - 2013-11-12 01:53:04 UTC
Maurice deSaxe wrote:

Known Scammer for csm? No thanks.

As opposed to an unknown one?
Lucille Werner
#213 - 2013-11-12 01:58:16 UTC
Domanique Altares wrote:
Maurice deSaxe wrote:

Known Scammer for csm? No thanks.

As opposed to an unknown one?

Better the enemy you know
Xavier Higdon
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#214 - 2013-11-12 02:00:24 UTC
Domanique Altares wrote:
Xavier Higdon wrote:
Domanique Altares wrote:
Xavier Higdon wrote:
However, for those of us that don't receive any of the ISK or assets taken from the "bonus room" victims, her "emergent gameplay" is quite meaningless.

It's delightful that you feel you have the authority to speak on the behalf of that many players.

You're also completely incorrect. The fact that Erotica 1 has you fired up enough to be arguing with Bao Xi and posting walls of text is intensely amusing to me; Erotica has indirectly enhanced my game through this emergent gameplay. Your over the top response to being called out for trolling is absolutely wonderful to watch, and Reality TV could scarcely do better.

The fact that the only response you have to any question as to how Erotica 1 might actually improve EvE Online is to call me a troll isn't entertaining to me at all. It's quite sad actually. I heard so many great stories of the intelligent people that play this game, how they come up with ingenious methods to scam people, to cheat and steal, to infiltrate and tear down empires. And yet the most common thing people come up with is, "YOU A TROLL!!!!! TROLOLOLOL!" Bao Xi just asked me to engage in a robust debate with him and the reponse is that I'm a troll? Come now child, try to keep up.

I haven't called you a troll; merely referenced the fact that you had been called one. Reading is fundamental.

Alright, so you first appear to be agreeing with them that I was trolling, as evidenced by the wording of your original statement, "Your over the top response to being called out for trolling." I guess, however, that you could have intentionally worded it in such an ambiguous manner in some kind of master plan in order to entrap me? That is quite dastardly, and as I had lumped you into the unintelligent masses, somewhat due to the fact that you were incapable of seeing beyond exaggeration for dramatic effect, I must apologize. Next time I would ask you to word your statements in a manner that prevents such ambiguity, however, as doing so makes your intent much more clear. After all, you wouldn't want people to think you're only insulting me because you support Erotica 1.
Ivan Krividus
Quenched Disorder
#215 - 2013-11-12 02:02:48 UTC
XXX For Erotica1!!!!
Domanique Altares
Rifterlings
#216 - 2013-11-12 02:06:01 UTC
Xavier Higdon wrote:

Alright, so you first appear to be agreeing with them that I was trolling, as evidenced by the wording of your original statement, "Your over the top response to being called out for trolling." I guess, however, that you could have intentionally worded it in such an ambiguous manner in some kind of master plan in order to entrap me? That is quite dastardly, and as I had lumped you into the unintelligent masses, somewhat due to the fact that you were incapable of seeing beyond exaggeration for dramatic effect, I must apologize. Next time I would ask you to word your statements in a manner that prevents such ambiguity, however, as doing so makes your intent much more clear. After all, you wouldn't want people to think you're only insulting me because you support Erotica 1.

No. If I have insulted you, it's because you because you're inviting insult; my support of Erotica 1 was evident in this thread well before you graced us with your comedic antics. I must continue to offer my thanks for the entertainment, however.

Thank you, Xavier, for your comedy; and thank you, Erotica 1, for giving us this thread.
KnowUsByTheDead
Sunlight...Through The Blight.
#217 - 2013-11-12 02:08:42 UTC
Black Panpher wrote:

Your organization may be a dictatorship but don't expect everyone else to join your circle jerk.
The previous actions of a player is obviously the best way to judge them for candidacy therefore making any prior incident relevant and on topic.

Peace. X

And CCP Falcon made it very clear in the original HR thread that the issues behind that incident are not to be discussed and that all who did would be directed to that post.

Are you another one who doesn't like following rules?

Is it my "dictatorship," or is it CCP's?

And for that matter, I am not even part of CODE.

So in other words, know what you are talking about before you actually post something.

Do I support their content creation?

Sure.

You have a problem, do as the original post says, and go create a thread about it.

Kthxbye.

Big smile

Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Black Panpher
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#218 - 2013-11-12 02:31:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Black Panpher
KnowUsByTheDead wrote:
Black Panpher wrote:

Peace. X

And CCP Falcon made it very clear in the original HR thread that the issues behind that incident are not to be discussed and that all who did would be directed to that post.

Are you another one who doesn't like following rules?

Is it my "dictatorship," or is it CCP's?

And for that matter, I am not even part of CODE.

So in other words, know what you are talking about before you actually post something.

Do I support their content creation?

Sure.

You have a problem, do as the original post says, and go create a thread about it.

Kthxbye.

Big smile

Please feel free to quote where I personally broke any rules.
Xavier Higdon
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#219 - 2013-11-12 02:34:13 UTC
Domanique Altares wrote:
Xavier Higdon wrote:

No. If I have insulted you, it's because you because you're inviting insult; my support of Erotica 1 was evident in this thread well before you graced us with your comedic antics. I must continue to offer my thanks for the entertainment, however.

Thank you, Xavier, for your comedy; and thank you, Erotica 1, for giving us this thread.

Well of course posting a dissenting opinion in a thread such as this is to invite insults. I am, after all, posting in a thread supporting the candidacy of a scammer for CSM. What I was asking of you is clarity. You see, you first ignored the entire substance of one of my posts in order to focus on exaggerations made solely for dramatic effect and then later selectively quoted another post of mine so that you could refute an argument I never made. It becomes difficult to sift through the meanings of your statements as you provide no context. And to be clear, your insults have caused me no distress, I came here knowing that I would be called names at every opportunity. That fact, however, does not make them somehow not insults. Let me try to clarify. You have not insulted me, but you have twice leveled insults against me. I hope you understand.
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#220 - 2013-11-12 02:38:43 UTC
Xavier Higdon wrote:
Domanique Altares wrote:
Xavier Higdon wrote:
Domanique Altares wrote:
Xavier Higdon wrote:

If not already done, I'm sure a full pastebin of the event will be posted on the internet, next to the sound cloud recording. The community can decide whether you were trolling or not.

I'm also toying with the idea of permanently retiring from my honest isk doubling business upon being voted into office of CSM. There is still a lot more I wish to do in Eve. And I do sincerely hope to help improve the game for the broad Eve community.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.