These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

How much is too much for Plex cards?

Author
Morganta
The Greater Goon
Clockwork Pineapple
#41 - 2011-11-03 19:33:56 UTC
Nikollai Tesla wrote:
CCP Does not create Plex

wrong
CCP does indeed create plex, plex is created when you convert a GTC into plex

Lexmana
#42 - 2011-11-03 19:35:51 UTC
Morganta wrote:
Nikollai Tesla wrote:
CCP Does not create Plex

wrong
CCP does indeed create plex, plex is created when you convert a GTC into plex

nah. its the hamsters that do that.
Morganta
The Greater Goon
Clockwork Pineapple
#43 - 2011-11-03 19:47:28 UTC
Lexmana wrote:

nah. its the hamsters that do that.

slave labor, anyhow CCP still supplies the electricity, water and pellets
Zions Child
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#44 - 2011-11-03 19:56:04 UTC
What the hell is the point of this thread? If you really wanted to find out what people were willing to pay for PLEX, you would go into EVE, look at the price history for PLEX, and see the volume bought at that price. Simple and easy. The price will continue to go up so long as either demand increases or supply decreases, right now it appears that demand is increasing, so it is what it is. CCP said they would be monitoring PLEX not to set a price ceiling, but to make sure that it doesn't drastically affect the in game market. The market still working? CCP is happy. You don't want to pay for PLEX? Don't. Simple as that.
Titas Agor
TITANS OF PEACE
#45 - 2011-11-03 20:00:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Titas Agor
Zions Child wrote:
What the hell is the point of this thread? If you really wanted to find out what people were willing to pay for PLEX, you would go into EVE, look at the price history for PLEX, and see the volume bought at that price. Simple and easy. The price will continue to go up so long as either demand increases or supply decreases, right now it appears that demand is increasing, so it is what it is. CCP said they would be monitoring PLEX not to set a price ceiling, but to make sure that it doesn't drastically affect the in game market. The market still working? CCP is happy. You don't want to pay for PLEX? Don't. Simple as that.

You cant tell what people are ACTUALLY thinking by just a price index, think before you type. and dont want to pay that price for a plex? then dont? no fking sh!t.. DUH!!!!!
Dbars Grinding
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#46 - 2011-11-03 20:36:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Dbars Grinding
plex is the reason ccp had to lay off people. To many people playing the game for free so ccp raised the prices. This causes people to unsub because they cant afford it also makes people buy plex to sell for the iskies. Yep i just figured it all out.

I have more space likes than you. 

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#47 - 2011-11-03 21:09:49 UTC
Dbars Grinding wrote:
plex is the reason ccp had to lay off people. To many people playing the game for free so ccp raised the prices. This causes people to unsub because they cant afford it also makes people buy plex to sell for the iskies. Yep i just figured it all out.

Wow, lol. Big smile

Anyway...

OP, the best way to see what people are currently thinking abou the prices of PLEX at this time is to check the market history.

Now if you want insider knowledge of how high people are willing to go... WELL DONE. This is a fairly clever way to see just how far your evil PLEX price inflation scheme can be taken before the bottom falls out of the market. Big smile

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#48 - 2011-11-03 21:23:32 UTC
Dbars Grinding wrote:
Lol Humour.
river Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#49 - 2011-11-03 23:39:32 UTC
Dbars Grinding wrote:

Subtle.
Jita Alt666
#50 - 2011-11-03 23:43:39 UTC
500mil is looking more and more realistic. Is 600mil so ridiculous?
Lord Wiggin
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#51 - 2011-11-04 00:34:44 UTC
600 or more is only a matter of time.....ISK is devaluing at a tremendous rate...I wonder why? Cool

DarkAegix
Acetech Systems
#52 - 2011-11-04 00:50:38 UTC
Titas Agor wrote:
recidulas

I have never seen such a terrible disregard for any language, ever.
Sad
Daesul ShadoWind
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#53 - 2011-11-04 01:16:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Daesul ShadoWind
Dbars Grinding wrote:

Learn where PLEX comes from, think about it for a while. Then come back when you understand what you just said was completely stupid.

Plex is money in CCP's pocket and people will continue to buy it because they want there subs =)
Enquirer
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#54 - 2011-11-04 01:18:53 UTC
sold one in 0.0. for 470 million...
and i have more to sell.....
higher is better
Previous page123