These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[NEWS] Empire Navies put out call for capsuleer assistance

Author
DTson Gauur
Underground-Operators
Illuminantur Dominium Sicarioum
#61 - 2013-11-08 09:18:20 UTC
Short and simple, we (as in the ones mostly living in high security space) got betrayed.

Had the navies actually had the balls to do this correctly, we would have had the support of bridging titans and proper fleet organization.
Lyn Farel
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#62 - 2013-11-08 10:06:37 UTC
Veikitamo Gesakaarin wrote:

Oh wait, but what's this?

Laerise wrote:
I had a bad feeling about this when I saw a caldari subhuman in command of the fleet.

If admiral Karetta had been in command the outcome would most likely have been different.


Really? Well perhaps you might be right. Then again if Admiral Karetta is anything like you, maybe not, because then I think the fleet would be too confused trying to discern which distended orifice is his mouth and which is his ass.


Comparing Admiral Karetta with this... thing... is rather crude...
Makkal Hanaya
Revenent Defence Corperation
#63 - 2013-11-08 10:18:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Makkal Hanaya
Laerise wrote:
I had a bad feeling about this when I saw a caldari subhuman in command of the fleet.

If admiral Karetta had been in command the outcome would most likely have been different.

Looks like someone forgot to close the barn door at PIE HQ.

Render unto Khanid the things which are Khanid's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Iwan Terpalen
Doomheim
#64 - 2013-11-08 17:10:47 UTC
Laerise wrote:
I had a bad feeling about this when I saw a caldari subhuman in command of the fleet.

If admiral Karetta had been in command the outcome would most likely have been different.


Wow, look at that, there goes your nose. Your face must really be feeling that spite! I hope it cooled your anger at being stupid enough to follow this Caldari subhuman to your doom, at least, yes?
Anslo
Scope Works
#65 - 2013-11-08 17:15:25 UTC
Laerise wrote:
I had a bad feeling about this when I saw a caldari subhuman in command of the fleet.

If admiral Karetta had been in command the outcome would most likely have been different.

How does it feel to be able to **** everyone, including your own allies, off to record levels? Does it augment your smugness?

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Makoto Priano
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#66 - 2013-11-08 17:34:32 UTC
You know, I think this is why I prefer the Khanid: those who are devout to the level of xenophobia usually keep it concealed for the sake of gain. Self-interest is something I can work with. This...

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Iwan Terpalen
Doomheim
#67 - 2013-11-08 18:26:27 UTC
What's even better is that I remember PIE started a "subprogram" aimed at recruiting Caldari auxiliaries not three weeks ago.

I guess it hasn't been successful enough to bother making the new auxiliaries feel appreciated, or that it was a subprogram aimed at subhumans to begin with.
Desiderya
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#68 - 2013-11-08 18:40:17 UTC
Well, at least she's honest. Maybe Gesakaarin-haani wasn't exactly wrong with her judgements.

Ruthlessness is the kindness of the wise.

Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#69 - 2013-11-08 20:04:18 UTC
Laerise wrote:
I had a bad feeling about this when I saw a caldari subhuman in command of the fleet.

If admiral Karetta had been in command the outcome would most likely have been different.


I'm sure it would have been. Most likely it would have succumbed to organisational entropy and gotten lost on the way to the target system, possibly stopping for icecream on the way.

At least the good Admiral will be familiar with all the blame-storming that's happening post-facto, I hear the Imperial Navy is big on that.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Constantin Baracca
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#70 - 2013-11-08 23:22:41 UTC
As easy as people say it is for capsuleers to be led into ambushes, it appears to be even easier to lead them into racism.

One would think we would have developed a higher common denominator for discussion by now.

"What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?"

-Matthew 16:26

Gaven Lok'ri
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#71 - 2013-11-09 03:06:37 UTC
PIE Inc would like to state that the recent anti-Caldari comments born of frustration at the CONCORD created fiasco do not reflect PIE's stance regarding our allies the Caldari. We consider the Caldari to be valuable allies, and would point out that the Amarr Empire has an excellent record of honoring its military alliances.

Admiral of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore 24th Imperial Crusade

Holder. Vassal of the Emperor Family

Lyn Farel
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#72 - 2013-11-09 14:11:24 UTC
Gaven Lok'ri wrote:
PIE Inc would like to state that the recent anti-Caldari comments born of frustration at the CONCORD created fiasco do not reflect PIE's stance regarding our allies the Caldari. We consider the Caldari to be valuable allies, and would point out that the Amarr Empire has an excellent record of honoring its military alliances.


Maybe you should tell that to some of your minions, they seem to quite regularly forget the basics. I am not even sure why PIE Inc still continues to tolerate such blunders.
Vikarion
Doomheim
#73 - 2013-11-09 19:41:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Vikarion
Lyn Farel wrote:
Gaven Lok'ri wrote:
PIE Inc would like to state that the recent anti-Caldari comments born of frustration at the CONCORD created fiasco do not reflect PIE's stance regarding our allies the Caldari. We consider the Caldari to be valuable allies, and would point out that the Amarr Empire has an excellent record of honoring its military alliances.


Maybe you should tell that to some of your minions, they seem to quite regularly forget the basics. I am not even sure why PIE Inc still continues to tolerate such blunders.


Well, there's that, and then there's the fact that Laerise tends to insult everyone. "Subhuman" is just one of her favorite words.

I have issues with the Amarr, but Laerise is not one of them. Laerise is simply abrasive by nature.
Jinari Otsito
Otsito Mining and Manufacture
#74 - 2013-11-09 20:39:40 UTC
Laerise is also rather representative of their nature, if common history is anything to judge by. It's a good thing they're still useful.

Prime Node. Ask me about augmentation.

Arnulf Ogunkoya
Clan Ogunkoya
Electus Matari
#75 - 2013-11-09 20:43:42 UTC
Vikarion wrote:
Well, there's that, and then there's the fact that Laerise tends to insult everyone. "Subhuman" is just one of her favorite words.

I have issues with the Amarr, but Laerise is not one of them. Laerise is simply abrasive by nature.

This is true. However my main problem with her is her hymn singing is really not that good.

Back in the day, before the militias were formed, myself and some others had her and a wingmate camped into a station near the edge of Republic low-sec. Feeling generous, and with better things to do, we offered them a ceasefire and escort out of Republic space.

Her response was to sing at us on local.

I still have nightmares about that terrible, terrible voice.

Regards, Arnulf Ogunkoya.

Laerise
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#76 - 2013-11-10 14:35:05 UTC
Arnulf Ogunkoya wrote:
Vikarion wrote:
Well, there's that, and then there's the fact that Laerise tends to insult everyone. "Subhuman" is just one of her favorite words.

I have issues with the Amarr, but Laerise is not one of them. Laerise is simply abrasive by nature.

This is true. However my main problem with her is her hymn singing is really not that good.

Back in the day, before the militias were formed, myself and some others had her and a wingmate camped into a station near the edge of Republic low-sec. Feeling generous, and with better things to do, we offered them a ceasefire and escort out of Republic space.

Her response was to sing at us on local.

I still have nightmares about that terrible, terrible voice.



Mission accomplished.