These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

'From Bot Aspirant Miner to Winner of Erotica 1's Bonus Room & New Order sharehold

Author
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#61 - 2013-11-03 01:20:39 UTC
I Love Boobies wrote:
I think this New Order propaganda alt has a few wires loose somewhere. They better fix it soon, or will make the New Order look not as dashing as they are hoping it does.

I suggested Yoda read the Code twice a day like I do, every morning when he wakes up and every evening before bed. I'm confident that both his faith in the Code and his writing skills will improve after some period of time.

The Code really does get better each time you read it. You can find it at www.minerbumping.com

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Antihrist Pripravnik
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#62 - 2013-11-03 03:10:35 UTC
This thread needs this: http://i.imgur.com/ccPmIF0.jpg

Smile
Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#63 - 2013-11-03 05:42:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Jarod Garamonde
Erotica 1 wrote:
I Love Boobies wrote:
I think this New Order propaganda alt has a few wires loose somewhere. They better fix it soon, or will make the New Order look not as dashing as they are hoping it does.

I suggested Yoda read the Code twice a day like I do, every morning when he wakes up and every evening before bed. I'm confident that both his faith in the Code and his writing skills will improve after some period of time.

The Code really does get better each time you read it. You can find it at www.minerbumping.com

I did this with the NCO Creed when I was in the Army.... I still know it.

"No one is more professional than I.
I am a Non Commissioned Officer... a leader of Soldiers..."

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

[#savethelance]
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#64 - 2013-11-03 08:54:28 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:
I Love Boobies wrote:

I did this with the NCO Creed when I was in the Army.... I still know it.

"No one is more professional than I.
I am a Non Commissioned Officer... a leader of Soldiers..."

I am terrible at memorization. I remember doing that in the army. I forget it.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#65 - 2013-11-04 17:31:19 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:
I Love Boobies wrote:

What?! You don't read the Code at lunch?! It goes great with rye bread.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

yoda knows
Doomheim
#66 - 2013-11-04 17:44:28 UTC
Now that everyone knows that I was a winner. I have a target on my back. Not only an I a target but so is my corp. A member ok the eve mail list that I was given by eritica 1 had war deck my corp
I have informed the person that I did not spam him intenchaley but to no avail. The war started today. If you would like to know more of offer aid please reach out to me in game I'm sorry I can't check on the forums do to RL things.
Bagrat Skalski
Koinuun Kotei
#67 - 2013-11-04 17:55:33 UTC
Maybe NEW ORDER will save you from this, they know how to avoid the wardecks. Cool
Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#68 - 2013-11-04 17:56:18 UTC
yoda knows wrote:
Now that everyone knows that I was a winner. I have a target on my back. Not only an I a target but so is my corp. A member ok the eve mail list that I was given by eritica 1 had war deck my corp
I have informed the person that I did not spam him intenchaley but to no avail. The war started today. If you would like to know more of offer aid please reach out to me in game I'm sorry I can't check on the forums do to RL things.

You only have a few members. Follow these steps to win the war:

1. Close the corp
2. Reform the corp
3. Laugh
4. Carry on with whatever you were doing sans war.

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#69 - 2013-11-04 18:10:51 UTC
Malcolm Shinhwa wrote:
yoda knows wrote:

You only have a few members. Follow these steps to win the war:

1. Close the corp
2. Reform the corp
3. Laugh
4. Carry on with whatever you were doing sans war.

There are a couple other options that might be better:

1. Undock and engage Kane in glorious combat. It's how I met him.

2. Ignore it and come down to Provi space with us. You can help us spread love and acceptance of the Code in the great Holy Crusade. Kane won't follow you to null.

E-2C Hawkeye
State War Academy
Caldari State
#70 - 2013-11-04 18:23:34 UTC
Yes please delete or remove all erotica post as they are all the same.
Jack Lennox
Grove Street Families
#71 - 2013-11-05 22:08:56 UTC
destiny2 wrote:
1st rule of eve never do missions with people you dont know. especially in something shiney,

rule 2 close jita local so you dont fall for scams

rule 3. if your stupid in looseing something well we dont care. its a game sh*t happens everyday,

rule 4. this is a pointless thread OMFG!

1st rule of eve*: never do missions with people you don't* know. *Especially in something shiney.

Rule 2: *Close *Jita local,* so you don't* fall for scams.

Rule 3: If you're* stupid and you lose something, well,* we don't* care. It's* a game,* sh*t happens every day.*

Rule 4. You're a pointless thread.

FTFY

Been ganked? Robbed? Space feelings hurt?  Now there's something you can do! Fill out a Customer Service Comment Card!  EIther that or contact everyone's favorite Space Detective for an instant ban!

Jack Lennox
Grove Street Families
#72 - 2013-11-05 22:10:58 UTC
destiny2 wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:
destiny2 wrote:
1st rule of eve never do missions with people you dont know. especially in something shiney,

rule 2 close jita local so you dont fall for scams

rule 3. if your stupid in looseing something well we dont care. its a game sh*t happens everyday,

rule 4. this is a pointless thread OMFG!

You just need faith.

Being a eve clone, i do not know what faith is. altho ya scammers give me bountys when i call yer scams out Big smileShocked

Being an* eve clone, I* do not know what faith is. Although* you scammers give me bounties* when I call your* scams out.

FTFY

Also, the bonus room is not a scam, silly

Been ganked? Robbed? Space feelings hurt?  Now there's something you can do! Fill out a Customer Service Comment Card!  EIther that or contact everyone's favorite Space Detective for an instant ban!

Jack Lennox
Grove Street Families
#73 - 2013-11-05 22:13:51 UTC
E-2C Hawkeye wrote:
Yes please delete or remove all erotica post as they are all the same.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sh sh shhhhhhhhhhhhh it's okay. Everything is going to be alright.

http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/9e/9e3debb8059e2aa175e7c56d45ad1e0cbfb45709_full.jpg

Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#74 - 2013-11-05 23:21:45 UTC
If you are expecting wardecs, join up to the New Order Death Dealers corp, it loves being decced.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#75 - 2013-11-06 00:38:27 UTC
So I pull up OPs character sheet to see how this unfortunate war is going. What do I see? Well Kane being awesome as usual ...but something else. The corp is a fw corp!!! Wtf???? Already at war with 1/2 of New Eden and you came back to forums to whine about a wardec from a one man corp? I hope Kane kills all of you and your little pods too.

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."