These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

'From Bot Aspirant Miner to Winner of Erotica 1's Bonus Room & New Order sharehold

Author
Capt Starfox
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#41 - 2013-11-01 19:55:24 UTC
Congrats on winning the bonus room!!

Mail me, maybe?

Abandon all hope ye who x up in fleet

Ryhss
#42 - 2013-11-01 20:19:57 UTC
Linda Latham wrote:
Is there no end to the amount of stupid people that will fall to this silly stupid scam? Seriously dude you sound pretty dumb
I sense an Erotica 1 alt or a fellow person involved in her scam.

I just turned into an egg, did I level up? I spent an hour trying to salvage a wreck, when in local a guy said "Stop it, this is my Tempest, I was AFK"

Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#43 - 2013-11-01 20:53:40 UTC
Bagrat Skalski wrote:
What is your first language? Klingon?

At least you weren't one of the people Ero had him email, at 3am.

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

[#savethelance]
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#44 - 2013-11-01 22:10:27 UTC
I am so very happy that our dear player, Yoda Knows, was able to pass the gauntlet of faith! For those that missed out on the event, you can relive part of it on www.minerbumping.com

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Thomas Harding
Doomheim
#45 - 2013-11-01 22:21:45 UTC
Silvetica Dian wrote:
Jenson Acheron wrote:
Eratica One is a hugge scammar!

Erotica 1 promised to double my hugs and i left after a very satisfying bonus round.

Smells like child support payment scam.
Ginger Barbarella
#46 - 2013-11-01 22:23:22 UTC
Generals4 wrote:
Ginger Barbarella wrote:
yoda knows wrote:
I was asked to join a fleet to do a level 4 mission. what I did not know was that I was waking into a trapEvilTwisted. A trap with no way out. I lost my brand new mission ship to the hands of Bihiri Nova. I was not happy I was approached by Erotica 1 with a changes to win her bones round I did not think that i was real i thought i was another trap.

Stopped reading here. No freakin' clue how to decipher the emphasized text above.

Well erotica one contacted yoda to make her aware of the changes made to the bones round (probably something that involves winning bones?) and than yoda lost her mind and was doubting whether or not her existence was real and even started thinking she was a trap. I think she forgot her meds.

Uh.... OK. Forgetting her meds does sound plausible, tho. :)

"Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac

Ginger Barbarella
#47 - 2013-11-01 22:25:11 UTC
OK, maybe it's a language barrier (I'm just an ordinary American IT dude), but I still have no f'ing clue what this thread is about.

"Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#48 - 2013-11-01 22:32:08 UTC
Ginger Barbarella wrote:
OK, maybe it's a language barrier (I'm just an ordinary American IT dude), but I still have no f'ing clue what this thread is about.

Yoda claims to also be in IT and that English is his first language. He reminds me of another American IT guy who mines a lot... but he claims he is not an alt or relative of that famous multiboxer from Louisiana.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#49 - 2013-11-02 02:02:15 UTC
There are no bones in the bones room. I'll say it again, there are no bones in the bones room.

Hugge-s maybe, but no bones.

If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg

But in purple, I'm stunning!

Seven Koskanaiken
Guerillas in the Mist
Outlanders United
#50 - 2013-11-02 04:45:18 UTC
Hens
The posts are being written by hens
My god
What have we done
Shocked
destiny2
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#51 - 2013-11-02 05:14:16 UTC
1st rule of eve never do missions with people you dont know. especially in something shiney,

rule 2 close jita local so you dont fall for scams

rule 3. if your stupid in looseing something well we dont care. its a game sh*t happens everyday,

rule 4. this is a pointless thread OMFG!
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#52 - 2013-11-02 06:22:07 UTC
destiny2 wrote:
1st rule of eve never do missions with people you dont know. especially in something shiney,

rule 3. if your stupid in looseing something well we dont care. its a game sh*t happens everyday,

You just need faith.

Anne Drommeda
For a Good Time Call
#53 - 2013-11-02 06:27:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Anne Drommeda
Ila Dace wrote:
There are no bones in the bones room. I'll say it again, there are no bones in the bones room.

Hugge-s maybe, but no bones.

Well . .the bone room is even more interesting .. must be for what it sounds like then.
wowyouareacow
NANA221 Corporation
#54 - 2013-11-02 09:16:49 UTC
Erm... there seems a high probability that the OP is an Erotica alt.
To Be Me
Doomheim
#55 - 2013-11-02 09:39:05 UTC
So OP openly admits to BOT, and still hes NOT BANNED??

Why?

thumbs up if you like :))))

J3ssica Alba
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#56 - 2013-11-02 10:15:28 UTC
Im still wondering at the "inseminate" part .. does winning the bonus room involve a magickal sex ritual?
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.  Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature, I am useless
Crazey Monkey
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#57 - 2013-11-02 11:04:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Crazey Monkey
Its stories like these which win votes for the CSM.
destiny2
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#58 - 2013-11-02 16:36:50 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:
destiny2 wrote:

You just need faith.

Being a eve clone, i do not know what faith is. altho ya scammers give me bountys when i call yer scams out Big smileShocked
Anne Drommeda
For a Good Time Call
#59 - 2013-11-02 16:44:59 UTC
destiny2 wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:
destiny2 wrote:

You just need faith.

Being a eve clone, i do not know what faith is. altho ya scammers give me bountys when i call yer scams out Big smileShocked

Faith?

She's Erotica 1's first cousin

Faith is very desirable.

and , she swings both ways !
I Love Boobies
All Hail Boobies
#60 - 2013-11-02 18:38:23 UTC
I think this New Order propaganda alt has a few wires loose somewhere. They better fix it soon, or will make the New Order look not as dashing as they are hoping it does.