These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

'From Bot Aspirant Miner to Winner of Erotica 1's Bonus Room & New Order sharehold

Author
Frying Doom
#21 - 2013-11-01 07:47:49 UTC
Yoda Knows

You are still spamming my inbox

Please stop.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Bagrat Skalski
Koinuun Kotei
#22 - 2013-11-01 08:01:05 UTC
Mere 1,5 B? So that's the "generous" part of Erotica1? Lol
Cannibal Kane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#23 - 2013-11-01 08:06:30 UTC
yoda knows wrote:
I was asked to join a fleet to do a level 4 mission. what I did not know was that I was waking into a trapEvilTwisted. A trap with no way out. I lost my brand new mission ship to the hands of Bihiri Nova. I was not happy I was approached by Erotica 1 with a changes to win her bones round I did not think that i was real i thought i was another trap. I had just lost all my Isk and shipUgh and how way to get it back but spend hours and hours miningSad to try and get my isk back. I had to give up everything and have father that I would win the bones round. after staring the round i started to have more and more faith that everything would work out . the the end of the round i now have total fath that everything will work out and i will be free the inseminate that is mining. I now what to free the next person in line. I what to fill them with fath as i have been filled with fath by Erotica 1 and the NEW ORDER

You spammed my mail for no reason..

I will be coming soon for you.

"Kane is the End Boss of Highsec." -Psychotic Monk

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2013-11-01 08:18:55 UTC
You sound like the typical low education idiot that sits in the bonus room.
As audience, waiting for idiots to fall for the scam.

The bonus room *is* a scam and you're just a marketing alt.
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2013-11-01 08:19:46 UTC
Cannibal Kane wrote:
You spammed my mail for no reason..

I will be coming soon for you.
Somebody has a short temper today.

I don't believe the OP. Sounds too fishy.
Nobody ever wins the bonus room.
Sevendeadly Sins
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2013-11-01 08:35:32 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:
You sound like the typical low education idiot that sits in the bonus room.
As audience, waiting for idiots to fall for the scam.

The bonus room *is* a scam and you're just a marketing alt.

I saw him myself, he is not an alt.

Seriously though, is that all you can think of? if you see new order doing good deeds to other people, you call them alts.

Oh wait, I forgot, it HAS to be an alt, just because you said so, amirite guise? XDDD

http://www.zombo.com

Xen Solarus
Furious Destruction and Salvage
#27 - 2013-11-01 10:16:52 UTC
Even i'm getting spammed now....... Shocked

Post with your main, like a BOSS!

And no, i don't live in highsec.  As if that would make your opinion any less wrong.  

Silvetica Dian
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#28 - 2013-11-01 11:43:06 UTC
Jenson Acheron wrote:
Eratica One is a hugge scammar!

Erotica 1 promised to double my hugs and i left after a very satisfying bonus round.

Money at its root is a form of rationing. When the richest 85 people have as much wealth as the poorest 3.5 billion (50% of humanity) it is clear where the source of poverty is. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jan/20/trickle-down-economics-broken-promise-richest-85

Lugalbandak
Goonswarm.
#29 - 2013-11-01 12:08:32 UTC
mail me tooooooooooooooooooooooo

The police horse is the only animal in the world that haz his male genitals on his back

Anomaly One
Doomheim
#30 - 2013-11-01 12:11:07 UTC
Does anyone who post in this thread get mailed? If so, I want in.
Jenson Acheron
I Don't Know What To Do With My Hands
#31 - 2013-11-01 12:48:42 UTC
Bihiri Nova wrote:
Jenson Acheron wrote:
Eratica One is a hugge scammar, she has scammed me out of all my is I send money 30mil ISK and she never send me back!

What is a 'hugge' scammer? is that someone who comforts and/or hugs you after you've been scammed? Im confused....

dont' u mak funs of my speling

u aare sily
Jenson Acheron
#32 - 2013-11-01 12:49:18 UTC
Silvetica Dian wrote:
Jenson Acheron wrote:

Erotica 1 promised to double my hugs and i left after a very satisfying bonus round.

dont' u mok me
Jenson Acheron
#33 - 2013-11-01 12:53:24 UTC
Silvetica Dian wrote:
Jenson Acheron wrote:

dont' u mok me Eratica One is scamm
Beekeeper Bob
Beekeepers Anonymous
#34 - 2013-11-01 17:06:17 UTC
When did it become ok to post scams on the forums?

Signature removed - CCP Eterne

ElQuirko
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#35 - 2013-11-01 17:10:41 UTC
As a personal confidante of Erotica 1, I can guarantee that she is legit.

Beekeeper Bob wrote:

When shut up.

Dodixie > Hek

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#36 - 2013-11-01 17:44:01 UTC  |  Edited by: BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
I would love to be invited to a bonus room, but I prefer not to take part in Erotica 1's (or any other Jita businessman's) game. I am attempting to win eve by earning my own isk, so accepting a prize from Erotica 1 would defeat that purpose. Still though, it would be nice if Erotica 1's business were as transparent as the New Order is. The lack of transparency makes it far too easy for dishonest people to claim that they have been scammed such as the claim earlier in this thread. Perhaps a neutral party audit would clear up some of these claims? I offer my own services if they are required.

Edit: I felt the need to address this comment.
Beekeeper Bob wrote:

While there is tremendous legal precedent dating back to 2005 of unscrupulous individuals posting various nefarious schemes on these forums. I fail to see how this comment is relevant to this thread. The original poster created this thread to talk about a legitimate isk redistribution service (one that is admittedly, in need of some transparency), only since then have other posters brought up the unrelated topic of scamming.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Ginger Barbarella
#37 - 2013-11-01 18:00:55 UTC
yoda knows wrote:
I was asked to join a fleet to do a level 4 mission. what I did not know was that I was waking into a trapEvilTwisted. A trap with no way out. I lost my brand new mission ship to the hands of Bihiri Nova. I was not happy I was approached by Erotica 1 with a changes to win her bones round I did not think that i was real i thought i was another trap.

Stopped reading here. No freakin' clue how to decipher the emphasized text above.

"Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac

Generals4
#38 - 2013-11-01 18:12:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Generals4
Ginger Barbarella wrote:
yoda knows wrote:
I was asked to join a fleet to do a level 4 mission. what I did not know was that I was waking into a trapEvilTwisted. A trap with no way out. I lost my brand new mission ship to the hands of Bihiri Nova. I was not happy I was approached by Erotica 1 with a changes to win her bones round I did not think that i was real i thought i was another trap.

Stopped reading here. No freakin' clue how to decipher the emphasized text above.

Well erotica one contacted yoda to make her aware of the changes made to the bones round (probably something that involves winning bones?) and than yoda lost her mind and was doubting whether or not her existence was real and even started thinking she was a trap. I think she forgot her meds.

_-Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. _

Darth Kendari
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#39 - 2013-11-01 18:29:22 UTC
Yoda I look forward to giving your ship a strong hug, so strong that your pod pops out. I then plan on hugging your pod to the point where you wake up in a station.

See you soon.Twisted
Elindreal
Planetary Interactors
#40 - 2013-11-01 19:26:29 UTC
As new edens only legit isk doubler. I choose to believe that Yoda is not an alt, but rather erotica1 took pity on a truly ******** pilot and let him win in the bonus room.