These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Either pay up, or .. well you know

First post
Author
Johnny Marzetti
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#81 - 2013-10-31 00:13:46 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:
Hopefully I can put matters to rest this evening. During the login fiasco after dt, I went to sleep and slept all day. Nobody evemailed me about this thread, and I didn't even notice until a few minutes ago.

I will be home in about 2 hours and will check my wallet. If the OP did in fact send a proper investment, I will pay out. I have no idea why she later says I doubled her isk, because that is not true. I was not logged in to even see the investment.

I am very excited though, because around downtime we were close to another lucky 100th client. It would truly make my day if she is the one to win a bonus round. We need a happy story of a winner showing me complete faith and winning big. If she is that person, I trust that we can have a thorough forum post from her detailing her experience.

I can't wait to get home!

Now that's what I call creating content!
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#82 - 2013-10-31 00:15:36 UTC
Johnny Marzetti wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:
Hopefully I can put matters to rest this evening. During the login fiasco after dt, I went to sleep and slept all day. Nobody evemailed me about this thread, and I didn't even notice until a few minutes ago.

I will be home in about 2 hours and will check my wallet. If the OP did in fact send a proper investment, I will pay out. I have no idea why she later says I doubled her isk, because that is not true. I was not logged in to even see the investment.

I am very excited though, because around downtime we were close to another lucky 100th client. It would truly make my day if she is the one to win a bonus round. We need a happy story of a winner showing me complete faith and winning big. If she is that person, I trust that we can have a thorough forum post from her detailing her experience.

Now that's what I call creating content!

So selfless about it too. Very few are so philanthropic.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#83 - 2013-10-31 00:17:05 UTC
I hope she qualified for the bonus room. Those are so exciting!

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."

Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#84 - 2013-10-31 00:26:07 UTC
Inxentas Ultramar wrote:
You will not be rickrolled if you click this. Honestly.

Disappointed; was hoping to hear this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BROWqjuTM0g

If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg

But in purple, I'm stunning!

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#85 - 2013-10-31 00:32:30 UTC
This is mildly off topic, but back when the war was still on, I decided that I was no longer going to click youtube links on this forum, after being proverbially rick-rolled by that video of the old guy in the bee suit.

Trolled so. very. many. times.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Winchester Steele
#86 - 2013-10-31 01:15:04 UTC
Benny Ohu wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
I didn't expect to , we all know his doubling service is a scam , i was just getting tired of not having any proof

It's not, if you follow the rules. Myself and a corpie made enough ISK to keep us in ships for quite a while.

Same here man. Thanks to Erotica I can plex my account until 2015. So glad morons like the OP fund Ero's legit business by not following the rules.

Thanks for doubling my isk Erotica!

destiny2
Decaying Rocky Odious Non Evil Stupid Inane Nobody
Rogue Drone Recovery Syndicate
#87 - 2013-10-31 01:44:15 UTC
jita goes from the game itself to fail attempts on GD,
Maverick2011
Doomheim
#88 - 2013-10-31 01:54:54 UTC
Praise the Yeti wrote:
I wanted to learn about how to scam so I went online and purchased a guide which was to be delivered in the post. It never arrived Sad

hahahaha
Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#89 - 2013-10-31 02:20:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Malcolm Shinhwa
I don't understand why, if Erotica 1, doubled your isk, that there isn't now a screenshot of your wallet showing it is so. Its good to know that Erotica 1 is the only legitimate isk doubler in New Eden. But since your post originally started off with a slightly negative bent (not nearly as negative as the time you wished Erotica 1 would die IRL), it only seems right that you now post the proof of her largess.

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."

Don Purple
Snuggle Society
Pandemic Horde
#90 - 2013-10-31 04:22:57 UTC
She is very legit, just fallow the rules. :D

I am just here to snuggle and do spy stuff.

oOReikaOo Michiko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#91 - 2013-10-31 06:16:23 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:

Unfortunately , i had to politely turn down the offer to bonus room , as I was just not feeling that lucky. Darn that lady luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfSDNPFCPfY

My Little Pyongyang
Doomheim
#92 - 2013-10-31 07:06:10 UTC
Now this is what I call good advertising. Wow.
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#93 - 2013-10-31 07:18:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Erotica 1
As luck would have it, the OP was indeed the 100th client today. She won an obligatory bonus round to 5x everything she owned. We knew that since she had last sent 200m, the minimum payout if she won would be 1b isk...

Let's just say what followed was the most bizarre experience I have yet had in Eve, and that's saying a lot.

I waited for 2 hours for her to accept my invite. She blocked me. Through friends, I was able to get her to come onto teamspeak and eventually into the lucky room where fortunes are won and lost. After giving us permission in teamspeak to record the event, which we do to protect all parties in these events from EULA violations, she proceeded (unprompted) to tell us her real name and home address about 6 or 7 times (or more) in rapid succession. She said she was doing this to hope that we get banned from Eve if we posted the recording online. I assume that my escrow agents recording this event followed my instructions and immediately deleted the files. Trying to entrap me into a ban... I wonder if that itself is punishable. I do not wish that upon anyone, but again, it was truly weird.

There was no content though of value anyway, because she went on and on about how she was not playing a bonus round, and to give her "400m or shutup." She said to keep the 200m as a gift for the war and she just was on teamspeak to fleet up and go blow stuff up with us. This all was like a grand total of 3 minutes and the strangest conversation I have had with any human being in my life- and I've had some weird encounters!

I felt like I was visiting a psyche ward. Contrary to popular belief, I am not a real life Dr. of Psychology- either phD or MD. Generally, I have a pretty good feel of people, as you can imagine. But my unprofessional opinion is that she has a screw loose. Behind closed doors, we call her "the crazy cat lady." This nickname comes from the now famous quote she gave us on the minerbumper forums:

"but now I can only truly say I wish that Erotica1 would die in front of his PC releasing his bowels on his chair, and being discovered alone with 50 cats eating his corpse."

It's a shame really, because I really had a good feeling she would win. As long as she showed me complete faith, possibly billions were in her grasp. But she kept thinking I wanted to steal her **** ship for "elulz" or something like that. I also was confident that after she was taken care of, I wouldn't even have to ask for an epic forum thread about her experience- no matter whether she won or lost.

But in the end, because she believes I am a scammer, she scammed herself. It's sad really.

*edit* As far as I can tell, she is one of the rare real-life girls in Eve. I don't suggest attempting to date her, however.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Benny Ohu
Chaotic Tranquility
#94 - 2013-10-31 07:37:11 UTC
So, to sum up, the OP

• Accused Erotica 1 of being a scammer, with no evidence
  • Posted manipulated images in an attempt to slander Erotica 1
  • Lied about the result of sending Erotica 1 ISK to be doubled
  • Brought IRL to the game in a nefarious attempt to manoeuvre Erotica 1 into committing an EULA violation, presumably with the goal of having Erotica 1 banned
  • Made IRL death-wishes against Erotica 1

All because of some personal vendetta against a prominent pillar of the community?

Frankly, this is immoral, undeserved harassment. I feel Erotica 1 deserves an apology.
Xen Solarus
Furious Destruction and Salvage
#95 - 2013-10-31 07:39:31 UTC
Lets not all forget people, Erotica is still a scammer. Threads like this just act like lures for more victims, and who knows who the OP really is. This is EvE, people, and there is no such thing as ISK doubling.

Be sucked in at your own risk.

Post with your main, like a BOSS!

And no, i don't live in highsec.  As if that would make your opinion any less wrong.  

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#96 - 2013-10-31 07:47:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Erotica 1
Xen Solarus wrote:
Lets not all forget people, Erotica is still a scammer. Threads like this just act like lures for more victims, and who knows who the OP really is. This is EvE, people, and there is no such thing as ISK doubling.

Be sucked in at your own risk.

Send me some isk and let me prove it to you that I am legit. Just read the rules carefully. Please post a wallet pic after. Let the community decide and stop assuming things. I took a scam and made a legit game out of it. Like many, you refuse to see this and lump me in with the scammers.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Marexlovox
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#97 - 2013-10-31 07:59:45 UTC
Here is a solution, minimize local while in Jita, then you won't fall for a scam.Lol
oOReikaOo Michiko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#98 - 2013-10-31 08:02:15 UTC  |  Edited by: oOReikaOo Michiko
Erotica 1 wrote:
As luck would have it, the OP was indeed the 100th client today. She won an obligatory bonus round to 5x everything she owned. We knew that since she had last sent 200m, the minimum payout if she won would be 1b isk...

Let's just say what followed was the most bizarre experience I have yet had in Eve, and that's saying a lot.

I waited for 2 hours for her to accept my invite. She blocked me. Through friends, I was able to get her to come onto teamspeak and eventually into the lucky room where fortunes are won and lost. After giving us permission in teamspeak to record the event, which we do to protect all parties in these events from EULA violations, she proceeded (unprompted) to tell us her real name and home address about 6 or 7 times (or more) in rapid succession. She said she was doing this to hope that we get banned from Eve if we posted the recording online. I assume that my escrow agents recording this event followed my instructions and immediately deleted the files. Trying to entrap me into a ban... I wonder if that itself is punishable. I do not wish that upon anyone, but again, it was truly weird.

There was no content though of value anyway, because she went on and on about how she was not playing a bonus round, and to give her "400m or shutup." She said to keep the 200m as a gift for the war and she just was on teamspeak to fleet up and go blow stuff up with us. This all was like a grand total of 3 minutes and the strangest conversation I have had with any human being in my life- and I've had some weird encounters!

I felt like I was visiting a psyche ward. Contrary to popular belief, I am not a real life Dr. of Psychology- either phD or MD. Generally, I have a pretty good feel of people, as you can imagine. But my unprofessional opinion is that she has a screw loose. Behind closed doors, we call her "the crazy cat lady." This nickname comes from the now famous quote she gave us on the minerbumper forums:

"but now I can only truly say I wish that Erotica1 would die in front of his PC releasing his bowels on his chair, and being discovered alone with 50 cats eating his corpse."

It's a shame really, because I really had a good feeling she would win. As long as she showed me complete faith, possibly billions were in her grasp. But she kept thinking I wanted to steal her **** ship for "elulz" or something like that. I also was confident that after she was taken care of, I wouldn't even have to ask for an epic forum thread about her experience- no matter whether she won or lost.

But in the end, because she believes I am a scammer, she scammed herself. It's sad really.

*edit* As far as I can tell, she is one of the rare real-life girls in Eve. I don't suggest attempting to date her, however.

Every last bit of this is true. Well.. almost all of it..... wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll maybe a smidgen of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfSDNPFCPfY

Yummy Chocolate
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#99 - 2013-10-31 08:10:15 UTC
it's official. scams have made it to the forums.

And it only took 10 years for that to happen.

Frostys Virpio > CCP: Continously Crying Playerbase

Felicity Love >... was thinking "moar popcorn"... but now, seeing the truly awesome contribution this thread is going to make to the Greater Glory Of EVE.... imagonnamakkadapizza....

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#100 - 2013-10-31 08:23:48 UTC
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:

Every last bit of this is true. Well.. almost all of it..... wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll maybe a smidgen of it.

You may not believe it. The escrow agents may not believe it. But I truly wanted you to win. It would have been an epic story to have my biggest critic who wished me dead in real life to actually turn around and show me complete faith and go on to win billions. There would have been no better advertisement. But instead, you decided to fail instead. I'm disappointed in you.

I still hope that I can get a photograph of you linked here holding a sign that reads "Erotica 1 for CSM"

It doesn't have to show your face, or your body for that matter. Just hold up a posterboard with that message in front of you and have a friend snap the picture. Surely that would be fair game and acceptable. I'm sure the community would appreciate it.