These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Eve is not a sandbox

Author
flakeys
Doomheim
#101 - 2013-10-26 15:18:19 UTC
Weeze88 Roman wrote:
Thats all bull! I loved can baiting!! Whats next, goto check a war targets age first make sure you got the right blue or grenn button then ya got to shake after??

No next would be trying to get a fight with other people looking for a fight , but i can tell your YEARS off from that ....

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#102 - 2013-10-26 16:11:44 UTC
Hey OP, when I started 4 years ago, I most certainly got griefed and popped a few times within the first couple of weeks. But honestly it didn't matter at all.

The systems were so crowded, the overview full of so much 'unknown' nonsense at the time......

I honestly had absolutely no idea what was going on or who was doing it or why.

I had never even played an MMO before, so I most assuredly had no clue. Not one.

I just went about my my business, learned to play as best I could, and learned later what was going on.

So despite all you desire for chest beating at newbies and popping their ships for lulz, it really, in the long run, means absolutely nothing. Nothing at all.

Most newbs who you think are 'suffering' under your 'evil bullying scheme' are really just sort of.......baffled. They don't know, don't care, and just move on.

Your playstyle is really just a dull waste of time for most folks. But you go ahead and do what you feel you have to do.

And you can. It's a SandBox.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882