These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

I for the life of me dont understand.

Author
Tabra Penken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#301 - 2013-10-19 18:58:57 UTC
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Ramona McCandless wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

(Sigh) You fail to see I actually like this game and am trying to point out that before SC it didnt have a competitor for people to rage quit and go to.

If you think no one will.. If you think CCP isn't at all worried about it... I think you may be naive

Why would any game as complex as EvE do BETTER as a play environment with people who don't WANT to play or think their way out of problems?

This is a game

It requires players, not more NPCs

Im sorry but do you mine? I had to use a treadmill to keep my interest in mining... let me repeat.. i EXERCISED .. just to keep myself interested in mining..

I do not blame miners for afking

AS a full time highsec miner I can speak to this quite clearly, "IF YOU AFK MINE YOU DESERVE TO DIE" that clear enough?

Also as a highsec player I welcome the danger of possibly getting ganked it adds excitment to my game, it keeps my blood pumping and my senses alert, so please stop looking out for me thank you very much I like my EVE dirty and dangerous
Captain Tardbar
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#302 - 2013-10-19 21:37:13 UTC
People are mad because they are jealous. They are haters.

See me rollin...

Looking to talk on VOIP with other EVE players? Are you new and need help with EVE (welfare) or looking for advice? Looking for adversarial debate with angry people?

Captain Tardbar's Voice Discord Server

The Chronophage
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#303 - 2013-10-19 22:47:17 UTC
more miners ganked = less ore mined = more money for the miners that remain = carebears inherently profit when other carebears die
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#304 - 2013-10-20 00:01:52 UTC
The Chronophage wrote:
more miners ganked = less ore mined = more money for the miners that remain = carebears inherently profit when other carebears die

Heck, you can expland that concept. Honestly, when someone dies, everyone but the guy who dies can potentially profit from it. Ships exploding is the beating heart of the economy.

So when you spot a suicide ganker in local, thank him for helping to drive the economy. Well, thank him after you dock up, that is. All things in their time.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#305 - 2013-10-20 01:25:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Alavaria Fera
Tabra Penken wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Ramona McCandless wrote:
It requires players, not more NPCs

Im sorry but do you mine? I had to use a treadmill to keep my interest in mining... let me repeat.. i EXERCISED .. just to keep myself interested in mining..

I do not blame miners for afking

AS a full time highsec miner I can speak to this quite clearly, "IF YOU AFK MINE YOU DESERVE TO DIE" that clear enough?

Also as a highsec player I welcome the danger of possibly getting ganked it adds excitment to my game, it keeps my blood pumping and my senses alert, so please stop looking out for me thank you very much I like my EVE dirty and dangerous

I mine, yeah. These hotdropper people come along trying to get a killmail off me.

Maybe with interceptors

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#306 - 2013-10-20 01:27:24 UTC
Safe in my BLUE DONUT, half of which is red and very elite pvp....

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Skeln Thargensen
Doomheim
#307 - 2013-10-20 01:35:50 UTC
only half though.

live a little...

forums.  serious business.

Sheldor Amouh
#308 - 2013-10-20 01:53:35 UTC
Because, the way the world, and any sandbox, works is, in the words of James Hetfield, "Doesnt matter what you see, or into it what you read, you can do it your own way, if its done just how I say".

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

Gobtcha
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#309 - 2013-10-20 02:27:45 UTC
I have finally read through this thread and found entertaining, while mining as well. Thank you for posting what you have it has enlightened me to expect more then what I experience in EvE. I plan on doing indi. full time if I can as I am relatively new and fallen to pirates and scams etc. Truly a great experience and fun people. :)

https://sites.google.com/site/amessagefromthestars/home

Richard Desturned
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#310 - 2013-10-20 03:04:13 UTC
there's nothing wrong with punishing bad players with the might of a full rack of blasters

npc alts have no opinions worth consideration