These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

High Sec Income vs Null Sec Income - the reality

First post First post
Author
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#321 - 2013-10-17 21:08:46 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:


First of all I do not thik hisec is safe, in poorly fitted Retrievers, Mackinaws, any Hulk or Covertor, bling fitted Incusrion or mission ships, freighters carrying over 1bn in value, any jump frieghter, pods, and of course transport ships on the undock are all very vulnerable. Safe is relative in that CONCORD punish people, not protect people.

In terms of CONCORD, I don't like it to be honest, in a thread about POCO's I was annoyed to see that you will be concorded for shooting a player run POCO in hisec when the loigical way to do it was to make them give you an individual suspect flag and that war decs only take away the suspect flag. Crossing the Rubicon, that was more like paddling in the shallows....


The examples you gave? They all involve players doing something monumentally stupid in order to die. As opposed to every other area of space, where someone doesn't have to make a bonehead mistake to die.

That's why I say that highsec's risk attribute is skewed. Because those people, the ones making bonehead mistakes? In the event that I don't want to use suicide tactics, well... I have to anyway. Because if I dec them to try and fight them, they just drop corp with no repercussions. It's disgusting that PvP is even semi voluntary, and it runs counter to the stated design intent and philosophy of the game. And the fact that it exists in this form at all is contributing to the idiotic player mindset that they deserve in any way to be safe.

I don't like CONCORD either, to be perfectly honest. I think the way they currently work is very heavy handed for sandbox gameplay, and that it could have been handled differently.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

cyndrogen
The Greatest Corp in the Universe
#322 - 2013-10-17 23:27:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Cyndrogen
Infinity Ziona wrote:
Dr0000 Maulerant wrote:
Yes. complete safety. Definitely no cloaky t3's to deal with when you have sov!

You can even bring the noctis out, unescorted.

Seriously though, my null adventure involved a tachy oracle and excitement when I got a 5 mil tick. I cant imagine it's a guristas/bloods difference.

You realize that in a combat site you cannot be hot dropped and you also cannot be surprised now that a cloaky must uncloak to use an acceleration gate? You can also drop a couple of cans at the warp in point to decloak any cloaky you miss using the acceleration gate. The majority are multiple gated sites so cloaky must use multiple gates and slow boat to each acceleration gate.

If you have an alt on the entry gate there is 0% chance you'll ever be surprised by a cloaky since you'll see them uncloak. Been out there for a month deep in Goon space and haven't so much as been locked by a Goon. You would have to be blind and completely wasted to get caught in a combat site.



actually not true, you can warp at 2500m, decloaks are 2000m, a good pilot will not trigger a decloak.

Every day in every way I improve my skills and get better.

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#323 - 2013-10-17 23:40:01 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


First of all I do not thik hisec is safe, in poorly fitted Retrievers, Mackinaws, any Hulk or Covertor, bling fitted Incusrion or mission ships, freighters carrying over 1bn in value, any jump frieghter, pods, and of course transport ships on the undock are all very vulnerable. Safe is relative in that CONCORD punish people, not protect people.

In terms of CONCORD, I don't like it to be honest, in a thread about POCO's I was annoyed to see that you will be concorded for shooting a player run POCO in hisec when the loigical way to do it was to make them give you an individual suspect flag and that war decs only take away the suspect flag. Crossing the Rubicon, that was more like paddling in the shallows....


The examples you gave? They all involve players doing something monumentally stupid in order to die. As opposed to every other area of space, where someone doesn't have to make a bonehead mistake to die.

That's why I say that highsec's risk attribute is skewed. Because those people, the ones making bonehead mistakes? In the event that I don't want to use suicide tactics, well... I have to anyway. Because if I dec them to try and fight them, they just drop corp with no repercussions. It's disgusting that PvP is even semi voluntary, and it runs counter to the stated design intent and philosophy of the game. And the fact that it exists in this form at all is contributing to the idiotic player mindset that they deserve in any way to be safe.

I don't like CONCORD either, to be perfectly honest. I think the way they currently work is very heavy handed for sandbox gameplay, and that it could have been handled differently.

It took a lot of buffing to get concord to this point

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Captain Tardbar
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#324 - 2013-10-17 23:54:38 UTC
Oh look. This thread again and with the same people spewing the same fecal matter.

I would have said something earlier when I noticed this thread a few days ago, but personally my werewithal has gotten thin.

I should say something witty but I find myself too busy to play forum warrior.

Looking to talk on VOIP with other EVE players? Are you new and need help with EVE (welfare) or looking for advice? Looking for adversarial debate with angry people?

Captain Tardbar's Voice Discord Server

Black Canary Jnr
Higher Than Everest
#325 - 2013-10-18 00:00:32 UTC
Captain Tardbar wrote:
Oh look. This thread again and with the same people spewing the same fecal matter.

I would have said something earlier when I noticed this thread a few days ago, but personally my werewithal has gotten thin.

I should say something witty but I find myself too busy to play forum warrior.


You must be one of those 'i don't care' forum warriors, truely one of gods most marvellous creations.
Kum by arrr me lord, kum by arrr....
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#326 - 2013-10-18 00:00:44 UTC
Captain Tardbar wrote:
Oh look. This thread again and with the same people spewing the same fecal matter.

I would have said something earlier when I noticed this thread a few days ago, but personally my werewithal has gotten thin.

I should say something witty but I find myself too busy to play forum warrior.


But you're just cool enough to pop in here and proclaim that you don't care.

Pro.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#327 - 2013-10-18 01:02:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Infinity Ziona
Jenn aSide wrote:
Infinity Ziona wrote:
Onictus wrote:
No there aren't, 10 guys can clear all of the combat sites out of a region pretty quickly.

Anoms are unlimited.

Why aren't you guys running them. That pic I posted today looting the Maze was in a dead end next to what appears to be an abandoned system with a fully functional station. 2 jumps from that system and next to another apparantly abandoned station system is another dead end system, it had 7 sigs in it today, 5 of them combat sites, 2 military operations (C-Type / DG's) sigs, 3 fortresses.

2 systems down from that was another abandoned station system with a Pith Penal and some fortresses, Penals drop Pithum Adaptives 1.5 billion modules... there's combat sigs all over the place :)

I did all those, after my 800 mill drop I got jack though, one of those bad runs, just a few hundred mill in OE and a couple of crap pith hardners.


You like answering your own questions, don't you.

High Sec incursions and missions aren't chance based. You can't waste time doing them. The isk/hr average from incursions is WAY better than what you'll end up with after spending the exact same amount of time doing exploration. Even when it's hard to get in fleet or some rival community pops all the MOMs, at the end of the month that isk and concord LP will be a mountain compared to average exploration's mole hill.

Mission income usually ends up being less than what you can get from null but that isk comes from NOT having to attend CTAs (as a meber of the null establishment) or having to find "wormholes back to empire" like a ninja ratter does.


There's NPC's in those combat sites. They have bounties. They're not chance based. The overseer effects are guaranteed :) Even with no uber loot drops its still far more than what missions will give and as I said earlier, the majority of sites, the NPC's can be skipped or ignored to finish the site.

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)

Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#328 - 2013-10-18 01:03:49 UTC
cyndrogen wrote:
Infinity Ziona wrote:
Dr0000 Maulerant wrote:
Yes. complete safety. Definitely no cloaky t3's to deal with when you have sov!

You can even bring the noctis out, unescorted.

Seriously though, my null adventure involved a tachy oracle and excitement when I got a 5 mil tick. I cant imagine it's a guristas/bloods difference.

You realize that in a combat site you cannot be hot dropped and you also cannot be surprised now that a cloaky must uncloak to use an acceleration gate? You can also drop a couple of cans at the warp in point to decloak any cloaky you miss using the acceleration gate. The majority are multiple gated sites so cloaky must use multiple gates and slow boat to each acceleration gate.

If you have an alt on the entry gate there is 0% chance you'll ever be surprised by a cloaky since you'll see them uncloak. Been out there for a month deep in Goon space and haven't so much as been locked by a Goon. You would have to be blind and completely wasted to get caught in a combat site.



actually not true, you can warp at 2500m, decloaks are 2000m, a good pilot will not trigger a decloak.

Its been changed. Click warp on acceleration gate outside of 2000 and you will approach gate till you're at 2000.

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)

Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#329 - 2013-10-18 01:23:52 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:

There's NPC's in those combat sites. They have bounties. They're not chance based. The overseer effects are guaranteed :) Even with no uber loot drops its still far more than what missions will give and as I said earlier, the majority of sites, the NPC's can be skipped or ignored to finish the site.


That doesn't contradict what I said. There are bounties and overseer effects and achance for great loot. Anomalies are just lesser versions of this.

And the amount fo time and effort you put in plus the fact that to do so successfully requires an alt or a friend enters into the equation to....

Our you could just train scimitar or basilisk, run incursions and make the same or more isk for very little effort, very little over head and the safety of not only concord but also 2 to 9 other logi ships (and the fact that you're not likely to be a target because of that 5 bil vindicator you're sitting next to).

Even taking incursions out of the equation, high sec PVE is still better, because you don't have to defend the space, you don't have to upgrade the space (agents are in npc stations), you have a one time grind for standings, and NO ONE will screw with you unless you are wardecced (which you can escape by leaving corp or just staying in an npc corp) or suicided (never happens unless you are blingy).

You can argue with me, but you can't argue with the fact that despite all you say more people are in empire doing missions than in any part of null, low sec or wormholes. Many of those folks have access to null and everyone has access to low and wormholes, yet missions are still the most use PVE. It's because people realize that high sec missions are the path of least resistance when it comes to isk making. If everyone were like me or you, they wouldn't be in high sec, now would they?



Something you said earlier illustrate what I think you problem is. You said something to the affect of "if i can make all this isk doing this, guess what the people with SOV can do". It displays a kind of outsider bias: you don't have to spend a single second contributing to the holding of or paying for sov. You are bound by a rental agreement like a lot of those guys are (meaning they can't go all over looking for sigs). On and on.

But if I've learned anything about you from reading your posts for the last couple months it's this" you aren't actually interested in the truth. Your interested in proving you are somehow better than the stupid folk of null lol, as evidenced by that ridiculas psot of yours in the ships section about how you think outside the box lol.


Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#330 - 2013-10-18 01:25:07 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Captain Tardbar wrote:
Oh look. This thread again and with the same people spewing the same fecal matter.

I would have said something earlier when I noticed this thread a few days ago, but personally my werewithal has gotten thin.

I should say something witty but I find myself too busy to play forum warrior.


But you're just cool enough to pop in here and proclaim that you don't care.

Pro.



lol, you noticed that too huh.
Zappity
New Eden Tank Testing Services
#331 - 2013-10-18 01:25:34 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:
cyndrogen wrote:
Infinity Ziona wrote:
Dr0000 Maulerant wrote:
Yes. complete safety. Definitely no cloaky t3's to deal with when you have sov!

You can even bring the noctis out, unescorted.

Seriously though, my null adventure involved a tachy oracle and excitement when I got a 5 mil tick. I cant imagine it's a guristas/bloods difference.

You realize that in a combat site you cannot be hot dropped and you also cannot be surprised now that a cloaky must uncloak to use an acceleration gate? You can also drop a couple of cans at the warp in point to decloak any cloaky you miss using the acceleration gate. The majority are multiple gated sites so cloaky must use multiple gates and slow boat to each acceleration gate.

If you have an alt on the entry gate there is 0% chance you'll ever be surprised by a cloaky since you'll see them uncloak. Been out there for a month deep in Goon space and haven't so much as been locked by a Goon. You would have to be blind and completely wasted to get caught in a combat site.



actually not true, you can warp at 2500m, decloaks are 2000m, a good pilot will not trigger a decloak.

Its been changed. Click warp on acceleration gate outside of 2000 and you will approach gate till you're at 2000.


That's interesting. I just tried this in lowsec on a FW plex gate. I warped instantly at 2400m, did not approach. At 2700m I approached.

Zappity's Adventures for a taste of lowsec and nullsec.

Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#332 - 2013-10-18 01:32:32 UTC
Zappity wrote:
Infinity Ziona wrote:
cyndrogen wrote:
Infinity Ziona wrote:
Dr0000 Maulerant wrote:
Yes. complete safety. Definitely no cloaky t3's to deal with when you have sov!

You can even bring the noctis out, unescorted.

Seriously though, my null adventure involved a tachy oracle and excitement when I got a 5 mil tick. I cant imagine it's a guristas/bloods difference.

You realize that in a combat site you cannot be hot dropped and you also cannot be surprised now that a cloaky must uncloak to use an acceleration gate? You can also drop a couple of cans at the warp in point to decloak any cloaky you miss using the acceleration gate. The majority are multiple gated sites so cloaky must use multiple gates and slow boat to each acceleration gate.

If you have an alt on the entry gate there is 0% chance you'll ever be surprised by a cloaky since you'll see them uncloak. Been out there for a month deep in Goon space and haven't so much as been locked by a Goon. You would have to be blind and completely wasted to get caught in a combat site.



actually not true, you can warp at 2500m, decloaks are 2000m, a good pilot will not trigger a decloak.

Its been changed. Click warp on acceleration gate outside of 2000 and you will approach gate till you're at 2000.


That's interesting. I just tried this in lowsec on a FW plex gate. I warped instantly at 2400m, did not approach. At 2700m I approached.

Really? Lemme try that :)

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#333 - 2013-10-18 01:49:37 UTC
Quote:
You can argue with me, but you can't argue with the fact that despite all you say more people are in empire doing missions than in any part of null, low sec or wormholes. Many of those folks have access to null and everyone has access to low and wormholes, yet missions are still the most use PVE. It's because people realize that high sec missions are the path of least resistance when it comes to isk making. If everyone were like me or you, they wouldn't be in high sec, now would they?


Ah, but Jenn, you forget! It's not that all these people raking in money hand over fist have figured out the best way to make money, it's that they have all had the wool pulled over their eyes by the ebil denizens of nullsec (and me, despite the fact that I live in highsec).

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#334 - 2013-10-18 02:39:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Infinity Ziona
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Quote:
You can argue with me, but you can't argue with the fact that despite all you say more people are in empire doing missions than in any part of null, low sec or wormholes. Many of those folks have access to null and everyone has access to low and wormholes, yet missions are still the most use PVE. It's because people realize that high sec missions are the path of least resistance when it comes to isk making. If everyone were like me or you, they wouldn't be in high sec, now would they?


Ah, but Jenn, you forget! It's not that all these people raking in money hand over fist have figured out the best way to make money, it's that they have all had the wool pulled over their eyes by the ebil denizens of nullsec (and me, despite the fact that I live in highsec).

You're really bitter about high sec aren't you. I think you need to understand that this is just a computer game. You're angry that people can avoid wars you declare on them - why? Are you paying their sub?

Do you not understand that since 2003 its been this way. That was the way it was designed. You joined a game that had these rules already and now you're whinging about it? Why did'nt you just look for a different game?

You're angry that high sec is safe. In the words of the original lead developer Oveur - "High sec is supposed to be relatively safe". Relatively to low and null sec. If you want to fight people who can't avoid wars, do it in low and null.

That's also a design that has been in place since 2003 when I started playing.

Don't try to adapt the game to your playstyle, adapt your playstyle to the game.

And before you say "oh but you try to change it", I suggest changes, I don't demand them or get all hateful and nasty towards others because they don't play to my style...

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)

Kialopreyst
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#335 - 2013-10-18 02:49:55 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:
That's also a design that has been in place since 2003 when I started playing.


It actually hasn't been like this since 2003.

Infinity Ziona wrote:
Don't try to adapt the game to your playstyle, adapt your playstyle to the game.


Tell that to basically every highsec carebear.

Infinity Ziona wrote:
And before you say "oh but you try to change it", I suggest changes, I don't demand them or get all hateful and nasty towards others because they don't play to my style...


Your post history proves otherwise.
Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#336 - 2013-10-18 03:00:28 UTC
Kialopreyst wrote:
Infinity Ziona wrote:
That's also a design that has been in place since 2003 when I started playing.


It actually hasn't been like this since 2003.

Infinity Ziona wrote:
Don't try to adapt the game to your playstyle, adapt your playstyle to the game.


Tell that to basically every highsec carebear.

Infinity Ziona wrote:
And before you say "oh but you try to change it", I suggest changes, I don't demand them or get all hateful and nasty towards others because they don't play to my style...


Your post history proves otherwise.

I war decced from 2003 to 2013. I could tell you the history for war dec mechanics.

It has always been this way. The only real changes they made to war decs was to make it harder to evade them and increased the cost of war decs. They made war decs transfer to alliances and to corps that leave alliances that are decced. They removed the 48 hour wait time via removing the vote so now its only 24 hours.

Essentially they have buffed war deccers and nerfed war evaders but the basic mechanics are the same.

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)

Kialopreyst
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#337 - 2013-10-18 03:03:10 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:
I war decced from 2003 to 2013. I could tell you the history for war dec mechanics.

It has always been this way. The only real changes they made to war decs was to make it harder to evade them and increased the cost of war decs. They made war decs transfer to alliances and to corps that leave alliances that are decced. They removed the 48 hour wait time via removing the vote so now its only 24 hours.

Essentially they have buffed war deccers and nerfed war evaders but the basic mechanics are the same.



So you concede that the mechanics have not been the same since 2003.
Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#338 - 2013-10-18 03:14:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Infinity Ziona
Kialopreyst wrote:
Infinity Ziona wrote:
I war decced from 2003 to 2013. I could tell you the history for war dec mechanics.

It has always been this way. The only real changes they made to war decs was to make it harder to evade them and increased the cost of war decs. They made war decs transfer to alliances and to corps that leave alliances that are decced. They removed the 48 hour wait time via removing the vote so now its only 24 hours.

Essentially they have buffed war deccers and nerfed war evaders but the basic mechanics are the same.



So you concede that the mechanics have not been the same since 2003.

Straw man argument. The mechanics he was complaining about, allowing people to evade wars easily have always existed. They have been toughened up to make it harder to evade wars, not made easier.

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#339 - 2013-10-18 05:59:20 UTC
Kialopreyst wrote:
Infinity Ziona wrote:
I war decced from 2003 to 2013. I could tell you the history for war dec mechanics.

It has always been this way. The only real changes they made to war decs was to make it harder to evade them and increased the cost of war decs. They made war decs transfer to alliances and to corps that leave alliances that are decced. They removed the 48 hour wait time via removing the vote so now its only 24 hours.

Essentially they have buffed war deccers and nerfed war evaders but the basic mechanics are the same.

So you concede that the mechanics have not been the same since 2003.

Sounds about right.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#340 - 2013-10-18 06:19:47 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


First of all I do not thik hisec is safe, in poorly fitted Retrievers, Mackinaws, any Hulk or Covertor, bling fitted Incusrion or mission ships, freighters carrying over 1bn in value, any jump frieghter, pods, and of course transport ships on the undock are all very vulnerable. Safe is relative in that CONCORD punish people, not protect people.

In terms of CONCORD, I don't like it to be honest, in a thread about POCO's I was annoyed to see that you will be concorded for shooting a player run POCO in hisec when the loigical way to do it was to make them give you an individual suspect flag and that war decs only take away the suspect flag. Crossing the Rubicon, that was more like paddling in the shallows....


The examples you gave? They all involve players doing something monumentally stupid in order to die. As opposed to every other area of space, where someone doesn't have to make a bonehead mistake to die.

That's why I say that highsec's risk attribute is skewed. Because those people, the ones making bonehead mistakes? In the event that I don't want to use suicide tactics, well... I have to anyway. Because if I dec them to try and fight them, they just drop corp with no repercussions. It's disgusting that PvP is even semi voluntary, and it runs counter to the stated design intent and philosophy of the game. And the fact that it exists in this form at all is contributing to the idiotic player mindset that they deserve in any way to be safe.

I don't like CONCORD either, to be perfectly honest. I think the way they currently work is very heavy handed for sandbox gameplay, and that it could have been handled differently.


I am not sure I would call all of them stupid, its more about ease of dying in some cases and others the reward level in terms of drops offsets the ganking loss. If they drop corp then they are not able to return for a week, but apart from that there is no issue for an individual leaving a corp, that is true. However on the other side of things, it was tightened up in that corps leaving an alliance took the war dec with them and even transferred it to the alliance they joined, that has been quite interesting in that the war dec goes live as soon as they join on the new alliance. The issue here of course is a balance issue, because on the other side we have people going after very easy targets continiously and if there is no way out for those people they are forced out of the game, it really is a difficult one to get right for CCP.

When I first started playing Eve there was a war dec and I was quite excited about it, but then the corp I was in decided not to fight and just wait out the war dec, I was like, WTF, then after a few conversations the penny dropped, the issue for that corp was tha the people who had war decc'd them used a mass of out of corp neutral RR, so there was no point in fighting, now of course that has change and people get a suspect flag for repping. But think about that, the design issue there which people used to their advantage, it created an attitude not to fight because the dice was loaded against them, if they tried to shoot the neutral RR they were Concorded. But old habits die hard and that attitude of not fighting is now in the culture of hisec. So at that point a badly thought out game mechanic resulted in a culture of evasion.

I don't really know what the amswer is in terms of enabling people who are not pew pew orientated to play without being preyed upon until extinction, because while I don't like CONCORD, I cannot in all honesty see anyway to keep that block of players in game if there was no safe zones, and that is a lot of players which CCP would not like to lose. To be honest with war decs and ganks it is not totally safe and neither should it be, but there does need to be a safe zone for more delicate players and activities.

I guess your frustration is the people who drop corp and join an NPC corp, and short of ganking there is no way of getting a kill on them, I hear you, but I still think that there has to be a way for players to not be hunted until they drop out of the game.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp