These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

High Sec Income vs Null Sec Income - the reality

First post First post
Author
Black Canary Jnr
Higher Than Everest
#281 - 2013-10-17 14:12:39 UTC
So OP when are you planning on coming to provi to make those billons of isk? Probably never because you know that there is more isk in hi-sec level 4s and incursions than in actually populated null sec, where there is alot of competition for sites and a hotdropper in at least every 4th system.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#282 - 2013-10-17 14:22:41 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


Funny, but you should be more consistent, as for the second sentence, we do live in a world where left is right and up is down, wrong is right and the right are wrong, where criminals are the victims and the victims are the criminals and where people get bigger punishments for speeding in their car then someone who beats someone into a pulp... And everytime I read someone like you on the forums I understand exactly how we got there! Yes its funny, just like you Big smileRoll


Folks, this is what being off your meds looks like.


Big smile oh back to the insults Roll I bet you voted for Obama!

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#283 - 2013-10-17 14:27:47 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


Funny, but you should be more consistent, as for the second sentence, we do live in a world where left is right and up is down, wrong is right and the right are wrong, where criminals are the victims and the victims are the criminals and where people get bigger punishments for speeding in their car then someone who beats someone into a pulp... And everytime I read someone like you on the forums I understand exactly how we got there! Yes its funny, just like you Big smileRoll


Folks, this is what being off your meds looks like.


Big smile oh back to the insults Roll I bet you voted for Obama!


Romney.

But calling it like I see it isn't an insult unless you take it that way.

What is your point here? i've explained to you that my position has not changed. if you think it has, why don't you link the post where you think I said something different, so I can show you where you are wrong? Of course, you would need to be interested in the truth to do that, and it doesn't seem that you are.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#284 - 2013-10-17 14:48:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


Funny, but you should be more consistent, as for the second sentence, we do live in a world where left is right and up is down, wrong is right and the right are wrong, where criminals are the victims and the victims are the criminals and where people get bigger punishments for speeding in their car then someone who beats someone into a pulp... And everytime I read someone like you on the forums I understand exactly how we got there! Yes its funny, just like you Big smileRoll


Folks, this is what being off your meds looks like.


Big smile oh back to the insults Roll I bet you voted for Obama!


Romney.

But calling it like I see it isn't an insult unless you take it that way.

What is your point here? i've explained to you that my position has not changed. if you think it has, why don't you link the post where you think I said something different, so I can show you where you are wrong? Of course, you would need to be interested in the truth to do that, and it doesn't seem that you are.


Glad to hear that.

Really, telling someone they have not taken their meds is not an insult, hmmmm, ok if you say so...

It starts here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=259917&p=18

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#285 - 2013-10-17 14:49:07 UTC
Black Canary Jnr wrote:
So OP when are you planning on coming to provi to make those billons of isk? Probably never because you know that there is more isk in hi-sec level 4s and incursions than in actually populated null sec, where there is alot of competition for sites and a hotdropper in at least every 4th system.


I am betting because they personally have a problem with the Goons in general, and that the Goons have some big bad conspiracy of lies to keep people out of nullsec because that's where all the real money is. And Infinity is the one trying to expose this Watergate to all the poor, exploited citizens of highsec.

At least, this is what I gathered from Infinity's posts thus far.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#286 - 2013-10-17 14:59:14 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


Funny, but you should be more consistent, as for the second sentence, we do live in a world where left is right and up is down, wrong is right and the right are wrong, where criminals are the victims and the victims are the criminals and where people get bigger punishments for speeding in their car then someone who beats someone into a pulp... And everytime I read someone like you on the forums I understand exactly how we got there! Yes its funny, just like you Big smileRoll


Folks, this is what being off your meds looks like.


Big smile oh back to the insults Roll I bet you voted for Obama!


Romney.

But calling it like I see it isn't an insult unless you take it that way.

What is your point here? i've explained to you that my position has not changed. if you think it has, why don't you link the post where you think I said something different, so I can show you where you are wrong? Of course, you would need to be interested in the truth to do that, and it doesn't seem that you are.


Glad to hear that.

Really, telling someone they have not taken their meds is not an insult, hmmmm, ok if you say so...

It starts here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=259917&p=18


Ok, so what does a joke about Captain Tardbar have to do with my position on High Sec income? You said my position changed. It has not. I've informed you that you simply didn't understand what was being said. You're making yourself look like a butt hurt fool.

I don't usually pull the troll card out, because most times when people use it they are just upset about something. But i can see no other reason for your replys to me in this thread. Again, what is it that you want, what is it that you do not understand?
Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#287 - 2013-10-17 15:06:04 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Black Canary Jnr wrote:
So OP when are you planning on coming to provi to make those billons of isk? Probably never because you know that there is more isk in hi-sec level 4s and incursions than in actually populated null sec, where there is alot of competition for sites and a hotdropper in at least every 4th system.


I am betting because they personally have a problem with the Goons in general, and that the Goons have some big bad conspiracy of lies to keep people out of nullsec because that's where all the real money is. And Infinity is the one trying to expose this Watergate to all the poor, exploited citizens of highsec.

At least, this is what I gathered from Infinity's posts thus far.


Infinity is just plugged in wrong lol. you can see that when he explains that null is safer than high because anyone in high sec can decide to suicide gank you, all despite the fact that null sec has on average 7 times as many deaths as high sec while having less than 1/5th the population.

I think the anaolgy I used is someone thinking Beverly Hills is more dangerous than South Central LA because in South Central you can see the gangsters whereas in Beverly Hills anyone in a Rolls Royce can jump out at any time and car jack you and you wouldn't see it coming!

I don't think it's just goons, I think it's all null sec people because Infinity was out screwing with TRIBE last time. It's hard to peg Infinity's motives in the matter, but it must be something big in order to get him to ignore some very simple and easily verifiable facts about the game.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#288 - 2013-10-17 15:06:19 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
[quote=Jenn aSide][quote=Dracvlad]

Glad to hear that.

Really, telling someone they have not taken their meds is not an insult, hmmmm, ok if you say so...

It starts here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=259917&p=18


Ok, so what does a joke about Captain Tardbar have to do with my position on High Sec income? You said my position changed. It has not. I've informed you that you simply didn't understand what was being said. You're making yourself look like a butt hurt fool.

I don't usually pull the troll card out, because most times when people use it they are just upset about something. But i can see no other reason for your replys to me in this thread. Again, what is it that you want, what is it that you do not understand?


That is the start of the exchange we had, it goes on a bit.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#289 - 2013-10-17 15:10:55 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
[quote=Jenn aSide][quote=Dracvlad]

Glad to hear that.

Really, telling someone they have not taken their meds is not an insult, hmmmm, ok if you say so...

It starts here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=259917&p=18


Ok, so what does a joke about Captain Tardbar have to do with my position on High Sec income? You said my position changed. It has not. I've informed you that you simply didn't understand what was being said. You're making yourself look like a butt hurt fool.

I don't usually pull the troll card out, because most times when people use it they are just upset about something. But i can see no other reason for your replys to me in this thread. Again, what is it that you want, what is it that you do not understand?


That is the start of the exchange we had, it goes on a bit.


Yes it does go on a bit. And the end result was me demonstrating to you that you didn't know enough about what we were talking about to have an informed opinion about the issue's being discussed (and yet, there you go having one). This was the mistake on your part, and yet you (like many like you) found the need to lay some kind of blame for it on me.

The same thing happened here. You basically said i'd somehow changed my position and I informed you that I hadn't, that you were mistaken (again....sigh) and somehow, I'm wrong for doing that too lol. That's what I find irritating, you blaming me for what amounts to your own personal cognitive failures.

Is your really name Tammy, because your sure do seem like my ex-wife......
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#290 - 2013-10-17 15:18:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Herzog Wolfhammer
I expected the nullsec deniers to resort to personal attacks and the "usual tactics". When someone just does something in this game without adhering to the Neckbeard Code of Conduct, there are those who are threatened by it (their ISK fountain) and those who are so bought into the paradigms that to deviate from treating them as gospel would have to start with the realization that they were fooled and lived a lie.

They are pretty good at it. That's why I think they do this in RL. The constant harping on high sec mission income is merely a red herring.


References for those of you new to these ideas:

"Rules for Radicals" - check the rules specifically


"Everybody knows that nullsec is nothing but bubbles and blobs and if you don't join an alliance you won't survive 2 minutes and you'll end up back in highsec in a rookie ship broke and dancing in the street for nickels". No actually. The nullsec propagandists have worked hard on this "false consensus".

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#291 - 2013-10-17 15:22:25 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


That is the start of the exchange we had, it goes on a bit.


Yes it does go on a bit. And the end result was me demonstrating to you that you didn't know enough about what we were talking about to have an informed opinion about the issue's being discussed (and yet, there you go having one). This was the mistake on your part, and yet you (like many like you) found the need to lay some kind of blame for it on me.

The same thing happened here. You basically said i'd somehow changed my position and I informed you that I hadn't, that you were mistaken (again....sigh) and somehow, I'm wrong for doing that too lol. That's what I find irritating, you blaming me for what amounts to your own personal cognitive failures.

Is your really name Tammy, because your sure do seem like my ex-wife......


Back to insults again, sigh!

The initial link was starting at page 25, it really started at page 18 and I edited that, in fact one of the points I made was that doing Incursions and level 4's was so boring that you end up in 0.0 because the risk is more fun and you are now in 0.0 because of that very reason:

Quote:
The only reason I'm doing so in null is because missions are boring and I like the trill of getting escalations and doing null plexes.


That has an impact on the time and concentration you can spend doing missions for example, I found doing anoms in null better as I had risk which kept me interested, while doing level 4's was such that I got bored and did not really feel like doing too many, many players I know are like me and not like you.

Quote:
I fly a Machariel (sometimes dual boxed with a Dominix for faster farming) in null sec and the isk is ok. But I can take that same Machariel to Empire where I don't even have to getting killed (because i'm not wardeced or flying a blinged out ship) and run missions and make 60 to 70% as much isk (or do high sec incursions and make the same or more average isk per hour without the supreme headache of having to move loot to empire to sell) without any chance of interruption.


This is where the ISK relationship seems to have changed from what you said in the earlier thread, anyway, it is what it is...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#292 - 2013-10-17 15:26:28 UTC
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
I expected the nullsec deniers to resort to personal attacks and the "usual tactics". When someone just does something in this game without adhering to the Neckbeard Code of Conduct, there are those who are threatened by it (their ISK fountain) and those who are so bought into the paradigms that to deviate from treating them as gospel would have to start with the realization that they were fooled and lived a lie.

They are pretty good at it. That's why I think they do this in RL. The constant harping on high sec mission income is merely a red herring.


References for those of you new to these ideas:

"Rules for Radicals" - check the rules specifically


"Everybody knows that nullsec is nothing but bubbles and blobs and if you don't join an alliance you won't survive 2 minutes and you'll end up back in highsec in a rookie ship broke and dancing in the street for nickels". No actually. The nullsec propagandists have worked hard on this "false consensus".


That's just amazing. So we're some kind of conspiracy to keep people out of null sec now....

At 1st, it was (from the high sec crowd) "you just want me to go to high sec because you're bored and want easy targets", now it's You're lying about null sec income so people won't come to null sec and take your fat loots"

This is why we think high sec posters are crazy and/or on medication. Notice how almost every conspiracy theory type poster you see on these forums is also a pro-high sec poster.

I don't know if amazing is the right word. Worrying might be better.
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#293 - 2013-10-17 15:32:36 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
I expected the nullsec deniers to resort to personal attacks and the "usual tactics". When someone just does something in this game without adhering to the Neckbeard Code of Conduct, there are those who are threatened by it (their ISK fountain) and those who are so bought into the paradigms that to deviate from treating them as gospel would have to start with the realization that they were fooled and lived a lie.

They are pretty good at it. That's why I think they do this in RL. The constant harping on high sec mission income is merely a red herring.


References for those of you new to these ideas:

"Rules for Radicals" - check the rules specifically


"Everybody knows that nullsec is nothing but bubbles and blobs and if you don't join an alliance you won't survive 2 minutes and you'll end up back in highsec in a rookie ship broke and dancing in the street for nickels". No actually. The nullsec propagandists have worked hard on this "false consensus".


That's just amazing. So we're some kind of conspiracy to keep people out of null sec now....

At 1st, it was (from the high sec crowd) "you just want me to go to high sec because you're bored and want easy targets", now it's You're lying about null sec income so people won't come to null sec and take your fat loots"

This is why we think high sec posters are crazy and/or on medication. Notice how almost every conspiracy theory type poster you see on these forums is also a pro-high sec poster.

I don't know if amazing is the right word. Worrying might be better.




I pointed out your standard tactics, and you keep doing them, and call other people crazy.

What's the definition of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? Go look it up.

Bet you voted in 2012 thinking that would make a difference too.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Benny Ohu
Chaotic Tranquility
#294 - 2013-10-17 15:34:48 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
I expected the nullsec deniers to resort to personal attacks and the "usual tactics". When someone just does something in this game without adhering to the Neckbeard Code of Conduct, there are those who are threatened by it (their ISK fountain) and those who are so bought into the paradigms that to deviate from treating them as gospel would have to start with the realization that they were fooled and lived a lie.

They are pretty good at it. That's why I think they do this in RL. The constant harping on high sec mission income is merely a red herring.


References for those of you new to these ideas:

"Rules for Radicals" - check the rules specifically


"Everybody knows that nullsec is nothing but bubbles and blobs and if you don't join an alliance you won't survive 2 minutes and you'll end up back in highsec in a rookie ship broke and dancing in the street for nickels". No actually. The nullsec propagandists have worked hard on this "false consensus".


That's just amazing. So we're some kind of conspiracy to keep people out of null sec now....

At 1st, it was (from the high sec crowd) "you just want me to go to high sec because you're bored and want easy targets", now it's You're lying about null sec income so people won't come to null sec and take your fat loots"

This is why we think high sec posters are crazy and/or on medication. Notice how almost every conspiracy theory type poster you see on these forums is also a pro-high sec poster.

I don't know if amazing is the right word. Worrying might be better.

my favourite part is where he critisises ~nullseccers~ for personal attacks when the rest of his post and many of his others are nothing but

ofc i'm part of JENN'S CREW BADDEST CREW IN TOWN so i would say that
Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#295 - 2013-10-17 15:34:50 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


That is the start of the exchange we had, it goes on a bit.


Yes it does go on a bit. And the end result was me demonstrating to you that you didn't know enough about what we were talking about to have an informed opinion about the issue's being discussed (and yet, there you go having one). This was the mistake on your part, and yet you (like many like you) found the need to lay some kind of blame for it on me.

The same thing happened here. You basically said i'd somehow changed my position and I informed you that I hadn't, that you were mistaken (again....sigh) and somehow, I'm wrong for doing that too lol. That's what I find irritating, you blaming me for what amounts to your own personal cognitive failures.

Is your really name Tammy, because your sure do seem like my ex-wife......


Back to insults again, sigh!

The initial link was starting at page 25, it really started at page 18 and I edited that, in fact one of the points I made was that doing Incursions and level 4's was so boring that you end up in 0.0 because the risk is more fun and you are now in 0.0 because of that very reason:

Quote:
The only reason I'm doing so in null is because missions are boring and I like the trill of getting escalations and doing null plexes.


That has an impact on the time and concentration you can spend doing missions for example, I found doing anoms in null better as I had risk which kept me interested, while doing level 4's was such that I got bored and did not really feel like doing too many, many players I know are like me and not like you.

Quote:
I fly a Machariel (sometimes dual boxed with a Dominix for faster farming) in null sec and the isk is ok. But I can take that same Machariel to Empire where I don't even have to getting killed (because i'm not wardeced or flying a blinged out ship) and run missions and make 60 to 70% as much isk (or do high sec incursions and make the same or more average isk per hour without the supreme headache of having to move loot to empire to sell) without any chance of interruption.


This is where the ISK relationship seems to have changed from what you said in the earlier thread, anyway, it is what it is...


So you are able to illustrate your own mistake, but not recognize it?

You see you are imagining a contradiction where none exists. the 1st part you link has nothing to do with what I said later.

In fact, both quotes mean the same thing: The only reason to do null PVE for me is boredom, becuase I can make isk perfectly well in empire. The isk isn't absolutely equal, but the easier time I have in high sec compensates for the small added reward of null.

Which takes me right back to the original point of out interaction in this thread. My position has not changed, you simply did not understand it (then had the nerve to blame me for your lack of understanding...Tammy). it's like in the old thread you linked, you did not have enough game knowledge to enter into the discussion in the 1st place, and got mad at me telling you (and demonstrating) the fact.

You're consistent at least, but that's not a good thing. if you are unsure about what I'm saying and want clarification, why not just ask for it rather than making yourself look foolish?
Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#296 - 2013-10-17 15:37:54 UTC
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:




I pointed out your standard tactics, and you keep doing them, and call other people crazy.


That's just the thing, You're not pointing out any tactics (at least for me), because I'm not using any. I'm having a conversation with other game players about why I think their perceptions are messed up.

Imagining motivations if evidence of a sick mind.


Quote:

Bet you voted in 2012 thinking that would make a difference too.


That's the other reason why I call crazy on this. How does anything I post here demonstrate what I think about my vote?

WTF is wrong with you lol?
Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#297 - 2013-10-17 15:39:31 UTC
Benny Ohu wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
I expected the nullsec deniers to resort to personal attacks and the "usual tactics". When someone just does something in this game without adhering to the Neckbeard Code of Conduct, there are those who are threatened by it (their ISK fountain) and those who are so bought into the paradigms that to deviate from treating them as gospel would have to start with the realization that they were fooled and lived a lie.

They are pretty good at it. That's why I think they do this in RL. The constant harping on high sec mission income is merely a red herring.


References for those of you new to these ideas:

"Rules for Radicals" - check the rules specifically


"Everybody knows that nullsec is nothing but bubbles and blobs and if you don't join an alliance you won't survive 2 minutes and you'll end up back in highsec in a rookie ship broke and dancing in the street for nickels". No actually. The nullsec propagandists have worked hard on this "false consensus".


That's just amazing. So we're some kind of conspiracy to keep people out of null sec now....

At 1st, it was (from the high sec crowd) "you just want me to go to high sec because you're bored and want easy targets", now it's You're lying about null sec income so people won't come to null sec and take your fat loots"

This is why we think high sec posters are crazy and/or on medication. Notice how almost every conspiracy theory type poster you see on these forums is also a pro-high sec poster.

I don't know if amazing is the right word. Worrying might be better.

my favourite part is where he critisises ~nullseccers~ for personal attacks when the rest of his post and many of his others are nothing but

ofc i'm part of JENN'S CREW BADDEST CREW IN TOWN so i would say that


Word up!

More seriously, tell me I'm not crazy for thinking that these guys last few posts are...well....crazy lol. Either they are or I'm having a stroke right now Cool
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#298 - 2013-10-17 15:39:44 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
I expected the nullsec deniers to resort to personal attacks and the "usual tactics". When someone just does something in this game without adhering to the Neckbeard Code of Conduct, there are those who are threatened by it (their ISK fountain) and those who are so bought into the paradigms that to deviate from treating them as gospel would have to start with the realization that they were fooled and lived a lie.

They are pretty good at it. That's why I think they do this in RL. The constant harping on high sec mission income is merely a red herring.


References for those of you new to these ideas:

"Rules for Radicals" - check the rules specifically


"Everybody knows that nullsec is nothing but bubbles and blobs and if you don't join an alliance you won't survive 2 minutes and you'll end up back in highsec in a rookie ship broke and dancing in the street for nickels". No actually. The nullsec propagandists have worked hard on this "false consensus".


That's just amazing. So we're some kind of conspiracy to keep people out of null sec now....

At 1st, it was (from the high sec crowd) "you just want me to go to high sec because you're bored and want easy targets", now it's You're lying about null sec income so people won't come to null sec and take your fat loots"

This is why we think high sec posters are crazy and/or on medication. Notice how almost every conspiracy theory type poster you see on these forums is also a pro-high sec poster.

I don't know if amazing is the right word. Worrying might be better.


Come on stop being silly, you know what the new structures will result in if CCP don't make them really easy to scan down and require an Orca to bring them in. There will be a flood of people into 0.0 who want to run these sites and not join the 0.0 alliances and this will be a big impact. And you know how hard it is to catch a properly fit and flown T3.

The aim was to nerf highsec income to get people into 0.0 under the control of alliances, but in this case you want to downplay the value in null because people can now go in there and operate without having to be in one of those god damn awful 0.0 alliances.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#299 - 2013-10-17 15:43:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
I was pointing out the importance of this in the other thread:

Quote:
The only reason to do null PVE for me is boredom

Roll

You were so fixated on insulting me or winning an argument that you did failed to understand the valid point I was making about this very important aspect!

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#300 - 2013-10-17 15:45:09 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:


Come on stop being silly, you know what the new structures will result in if CCP don't make them really easy to scan down and require an Orca to bring them in. There will be a flood of people into 0.0 who want to run these sites and not join the 0.0 alliances and this will be a big impact. And you know how hard it is to catch a properly fit and flown T3.

The aim was to nerf highsec income to get people into 0.0 under the control of alliances, but in this case you want to downplay the value in null because people can now go in there and operate without having to be in one of those god damn awful 0.0 alliances.


This is a perfect example of the crazy i'm talking about.

Why do you think I give a damn about where people join alliances or not? What does people using the new stuff to come in and run sites in null sec have to do with me? It is not more competition for me because i usually do my null PVE in upgraded systems or out in the boondocks if the upgraded systems are camped. There is more than enough null for everyone. Hell, i ninja rat myself and might do more if these new structures are good.

I'm serious, I must be having a stroke, because nothing you people are posting makes any damn sense at all....